Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-04-2014, 06:33 PM   #1
DDF

DDF has initial reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DDF
Default Good Eve from DD-F

Hello all, call me DD-F, or D-D, what have you.
You may have interacted with me online before, I'm reasonably active on a lot of forums, but I'm usually by different names, and I think most people here might agree that this forum is one of those that one doesn't want linked to their personal life much.

So about me, I am a rather private person, but I tend to be approachable on my own terms. If you want to chat, I am available nearly 24/7 on skype (in Profile) and I am very flexible with p-p roleplaying of many sorts.

I'm a dude, and I play male/female, dominant/submissive, rapist/victim, what have you. I write as a passion, and I find it very entertaining to roleplay from all different perspectives, regardless of my personal preferences.

For the most part roleplaying is why I am here. Expect me to be very active in the roleplaying boards. My best effort roleplay wise was a 17 month one between a friend and I, which topped out at 235,000 words of text. Fun times.

I like cars, I'm a mechanic by hobby, and an engineer of sorts by trade. Advice is free, but comes with absolutely no warranty.

Finally, I consider myself to be fairly excellent at computers and computer security. Free advice, always.

So yeah. Helpful, approachable guy, a bit of a nut, but I think that's why we're here, right?

-Tschau-
^_^
Old 10-05-2014, 09:57 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Howdy and enjoy your time here.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote