Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-21-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)
Question Real life physical appearances of your roleplay partners?

This question isn't about rape fantasy itself, but roleplaying. I guess the most appropriate category for this thread was here in our forum.

Does the real life physical appearance of your partner has an effect in your rape (and other sexual) roleplays? Would you play with a partner whom you know that s/he doesn't look like anyone you'd want to touch? It's understandable that some women wouldn't mind their partners looking ugly, if they can fantasize of being raped by uncharming fellas, but what if he really looks so different from the character he portrays (for example, character can be strong and fit, while player is not at all)?

I recently applied for membership in another adult roleplaying forum, where you are asked questions in an introduction thread before your approval. I got rejected. Comparing my answers to approved peoples' introduction threads, I noticed that I was the only person who preferred my partner to be an attractive woman. It made me wonder if my desire is too strange.

I compiled my thoughts below about the matter.

I might sound like a douche-bag for saying this, but I'd prefer my partner to look good (or leaving an impression that she does even if nobody gets to see her). "Why, this is roleplaying!", you might say, but I take no pleasure in adult roleplaying with a woman I'd never want to touch.

I'm not asking any partner to show me their pictures, an attractive impression can be left with elegant words when no visual is available. As a fiction and roleplay lover, one of my observation is that it's the power of words what creates a virtual reality inside our minds. If your writing skills and choice of words are influeincing, you can persuade the reader's mind that your character exists and she looks like that pretty woman you described her. That's why physical descriptions of characters are important, at least for me. And how elegant words do the charm.

But well, this didn't explain at all why I'd prefer my partners to be attractive in real life. I believe that my mind perceives adult roleplaying as a masturbation for the need of breeding an attractive woman in the most inappropriate way in our imagination. By breeding (the scene does not need to include any impregnation, but you got my point) such a preferred woman's character in her and my own minds. And it feels like it has been "deceived" if my partner is a man or as ugly as I wouldn't touch. Her character doesn't need to look like her or be at the exact age, though.

My knowledge about psychology is shallow, so I might have been unable to explain why I prefer that way.

Do I need "proofs"? No, I never ask for her to send me a photograph or something. Most of the times, I play with women in IRC without seeing them. But they have a solid description of how they look, if they don't look untrustable, my mind accepts them as if I've really seen them.

If she refuses telling how she looks like in real life, I tend to believe that she needs to hide this. Even though I am logically aware that neither describing a physical appearance is a solid proof, nor everyone who hides their appearance must be 70 years old, overweight transsexuals.

I know that being selective for this attribute, which we can't possibly change and is not mental, isn't the best side of a roleplayer, considering that roleplay is a mental activity.

And what are your thoughts about this question?
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:06 PM   #2
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I personally don't give a flying fig what my RP partner looks like. It's all in my head and I am the master of that particular domain. They will look how I want them to look regardless of description.
In real life my partner is amazingly handsome and I consider myself a very lucky girl indeed.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

SirLost-

I completely see where you're coming from. "Fantasy" or not, I think especially for men, having an attractive woman is important. Granted, if a woman shares photos etc (assuming its 'really' her) then all the more better since it feeds into the "realism" of the roleplay.

Realistically speaking not EVERY woman is going to be a Victoria's Secret model...and that's OK of course because that isn't what I see day to day around me in real life. Nonetheless, for me, even for roleplaying, defiling an attractive woman satisfies a deep base need. Hell...if it is roleplaying she may as well be hot, right? And there are many forms of "hot" in my opinion--just my personal preference is to not have an otherwise extremely unatttractive person that I'd not be interested in at all in real life...and just like I fantasize and am attracted to a variety of women, I'd expect something similar in roleplays.

You mention IRC...I'm always put off by the men pretending to be women (which prob happens a lot) by giving utterly ridiculous descriptions of themselves. LOL. Hell...as long as a woman is honest about herself, as I am about me (of course I'm no Adonis either), and as long as we share a common fantasy it's always good
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #4
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it comes in when I cross the line between simply fantasizing about the roleplay and fantasizing about the personality I am roleplaying with. There have been people I have roleplayed with where I chat with them enough to be attracted to the fantasy of their online personality. When that happens, whether I know what they actually look like or not, I like to think of them as being at least attractive enough that they wouldn't make my skin craw in the fantasy. I have a pretty broad idea of attractive so it's not like I want some ideal but non-repulsive is good.

On the other hand if we are just roleplaying characters I couldn't care less. Best roleplay partner I ever had looked nothing like I imagined and it didn't change how hot his rape scenes were.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:33 AM   #5
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

In fantasy scenarios, anything goes. I prefer my victims to be redheads or brunettes, and that they wear sandals.

Of course, that can transfer to real life, especially during those rare moments when real life and fantasy intersect.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:56 AM   #6
ivey

ivey has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to ivey Send a message via Yahoo to ivey
Default A different take

Wanting the person you are roleplaying with to look good assumes that they are roleplaying themselves. Personally, I don't like roleplaying myself. I'm myself all the time. In roleplay I like to play characters I can't be in real life. Knowing how visual men are, I keep pictures of characters I like to play and I share those. I don't like sharing my real pictures for two reasons. The first and obvious is that these are dangerous fantasies we are dealing with here. The second is that I've found by experience, once I have shared my real pictures, I can rarely ever play fantasy characters with that person again, because the image of the real me (even if attractive) is stuck in their mind.
ivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #7
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivey View Post
Wanting the person you are roleplaying with to look good assumes that they are roleplaying themselves. Personally, I don't like roleplaying myself. I'm myself all the time. In roleplay I like to play characters I can't be in real life. Knowing how visual men are, I keep pictures of characters I like to play and I share those. I don't like sharing my real pictures for two reasons. The first and obvious is that these are dangerous fantasies we are dealing with here. The second is that I've found by experience, once I have shared my real pictures, I can rarely ever play fantasy characters with that person again, because the image of the real me (even if attractive) is stuck in their mind.
As a visual person, I'd certainly like to see how attractive the real "you" is...especially since we live in the same city. hehe

But I see your point...regarding the characters you'd prefer to play, etc. For me, being a 'character' is fine...but the mental/thinking aspect of the character is still "me"...even thoug I may "be" someone else in the roleplay. As for the woman in the roleplay...if I find the person to be attractive and/or desirable, then that person IS the character...as long as the dialog/actions are what the fantasy role is supposed to be...being the the "real"/perceived you is great!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #8
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Realistically speaking not EVERY woman is going to be a Victoria's Secret model...and that's OK of course because that isn't what I see day to day around me in real life. Nonetheless, for me, even for roleplaying, defiling an attractive woman satisfies a deep base need. Hell...if it is roleplaying she may as well be hot, right? And there are many forms of "hot" in my opinion--just my personal preference is to not have an otherwise extremely unatttractive person that I'd not be interested in at all in real life...and just like I fantasize and am attracted to a variety of women, I'd expect something similar in roleplays.
Yes, that's similar to how I perceive 'attraction'. I might have sounded like as if I expect them to be 'attactive' at the degree of looking so good that gathering all the eyes around her. It's actually about looking "okay", not as bad as killing all the sexuality I feel.

Actually how I feel like in scenes is not playing as "ourselves" with our real identities. But as if we are actor and actress in a film that I'm directing inside my mind. Changes can be done, like her hair color. Even our ages, maybe. But as ivey said, if I have seen her pictures, I will continue fantasizing her character as an alternation of what she really looks like.

And I have got the same feelings for my reflection in fantasy. I hate playing as a character whose physical appearance is significantly different from me, if that's a sexual scene. Like a 6'' long, strong man with a yellow beard. Who rapes her is always a reflection of mine, no matter how different his personality is.
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote