Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-23-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
pussytaker
Banned

pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My Two Cents

My Two Cents

Why is rape so hot? Is it because it is one of the ultimate taboos, along with incest, bestiality, and necrophilia? Is it because the concept of violating a woman, and being entertained by it, is so vile and disgusting? What is better ladies? To watch one of you getting raped, or actually getting raped? Which should you be more grateful for?

Yes, that is correct. The SIMULATED rape. Simulated damage, simulated consequences, simulated violence, brutality, assault and blood. Since it is not REALLY happening to you, you should be DAMN grateful. Be thankful, being the spiteful bitch you are, that someone else has been taken.

Yet I do acknowledge the dark side. There are MANY, many immature souls who are not satisfied with watching an act of rape. They want to do it themselves. They DO do it themselves, Most are caught easily, and justice is served. But then there are the slick, the rich, the well informed – or the peeps that are just too damn good for the cops to ever HOPE to catch.

Am I disturbed by this? No. Honeys, you should be, and for god sakes quit being pushovers. I firmly believe One on One rape is a myth. If the woman truly does not want to get fucked like that she will never stop struggling, kicking, punching or biting, not even if there is a knife or gun involved. Which is why, besides virgins, rapists target mothers. Mothers are easy to rape, they will not struggle to the end of their life just to preserve their dignity – what would happen to their children without them? Gosh stupid bitch, you ever hear of adoption agencies? Foster homes? So many parents think their little brats are worth sacrificing their dignity – and it is not true – that kind of twisted thinking is what makes serial rapists in the first place!!! Hell, if you are a parent, you are ALWAYS potentially increasing the criminally deviant population, and the Earth has ENOUGH, bitch!! Haha, you could say rape is just nature taking its course – in a very primal way of course.

Where was I? Oh yes, why rape is hot. It is like asking me why lesbians are hot, or why hentai is hot, or why a girl deep throating a horse is hot – to me, it just is. It is how my brain works, and I am not apologizing for it. I am not shedding a tear. You could say this fetish – fulfills me – I mean, I hate women so much, and what is the worst thing that can happen to a woman? That is right – rape. So it is no wonder why I have grown into it, and come to love and cherish it frighteningly quickly. No wonder it is so hot to me, sun fire hot, nuclear explosion hot, superheated magma eruption hot. I love it, and I will continue to love it and relish it.

Now you know that I am a loser, I could not ever make it with a woman for real, let alone rape her – although I am tall and strong enough to overpower a woman, do you have any IDEA where the bitch has been, or who she has been under? NO YOU DO NOT!!! I am surprised ANYONE fucks, forced or not, lacking that (to me) crucial information. Ah, but it is how the world works, and it is not for me to fathom the depths of such idiocy – it is a simple equation to me – SEX = DEATH. Pretty extreme, but that is how I see it. Which is why I only have sexual intercourse – with my EYES.

SICKFUCK(TM)

PUSSYTAKER
pussytaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Members of the forum... Meet Charles Manson.... Whoa....that was WAY out there...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I could have children they would be worth sacrificing my dignity for. In a second. I have seen what happens to most children placed in the system and it isnt pretty. A few hours of my dignity vs the development and well being of my child? No contest. At all. However in real life I cannot. And while I enjoy the fantasy of being forced the actuality is far different and I am far more adept at protecting myself than I once was. So in real life I would shoot first and ask questions... well.. never.
It is good that you know yourself well enough to have such convictions but don't presume to know a mother's mind. They have convictions far exceeding their own worth.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Now you know that I am a loser, I could not ever make it with a woman for real, let alone rape her – although I am tall and strong enough to overpower a woman, do you have any IDEA where the bitch has been, or who she has been under? NO YOU DO NOT!!! I am surprised ANYONE fucks, forced or not, lacking that (to me) crucial information. Ah, but it is how the world works, and it is not for me to fathom the depths of such idiocy – it is a simple equation to me – SEX = DEATH. Pretty extreme, but that is how I see it. Which is why I only have sexual intercourse – with my EYES.
There's an invention which protects people from sexually transmitted diseases and prevents pregnancy(*). We call them condoms.

Seriously, do you think men who are able to score with women spend their lives with a disease they got from kissing?

I'm not even commenting for the rest of the post.

*: Not perfectly, but think about the possibility of pregnancy even in unprotected sex.
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:32 PM   #5
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah......that's how I would want to live my life: In fear of "catching something", only to die in the end anyways. You think about fucking - I'll be happy to actually do it.

Life is for the living. Live or get out.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
If I could have children they would be worth sacrificing my dignity for. In a second. I have seen what happens to most children placed in the system and it isnt pretty. A few hours of my dignity vs the development and well being of my child? No contest. At all. However in real life I cannot. And while I enjoy the fantasy of being forced the actuality is far different and I am far more adept at protecting myself than I once was. So in real life I would shoot first and ask questions... well.. never.
It is good that you know yourself well enough to have such convictions but don't presume to know a mother's mind. They have convictions far exceeding their own worth.
Well stated. I am a father and also can not imagine anything I wouldn't do to protect my children. As for my wife, she would fight and die for them and if sacrificing herself were the only way to protect them, she would without a second thought. Our children are grown and this still applies. I will try to be understanding and give the benefit of the doubt and say this guy obviously hasn't had children yet and thus can not imagine the life changing moment when you hold your child for the first time and realize that from that moment on, you will never be the same person.

My fantasies are among the most extreme and brutal on this site but this stuff is fantasy and for entertainment only. If one can't discern where the line is, then I suggest you get help sooner rather than later.
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #7
SexyGirl

SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post

I could'nt have said it better. I'm not a motherso far but I would do everything for my child.

I do have fantasies about being forced & dominated by a man. About having rough sex...but that's far far far away from a "real" rape.

I don't want to get raped, hurt or even killed. That's what happens...not hot sex! Only pain, humiliation & fear. And that's not what I want.
SexyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote