Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default rape of male prisoner,( hornybisexualbitch and inthelligent only)

As i walk up and down the halls i get horny watching all the male prisoners sitting there, pisses me off when they whistle though. Everyday this one guy just sits there though, he doesn't whistle or anything, one i will have him, i think. Then it hits me what if he is gay, well then i will just take it then. this thought makes me very horny. i stop and ask him how he is, he respond with "good". in my head i was thinking, "you'll be better for the night is over with." As i walk away i plan my "attack".

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:26 AM   #2
inthelligent

inthelligent has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to inthelligent Send a message via Yahoo to inthelligent

the lady there walks up and down daily, giving me a strange feeling in my heart. but i dont wanto draw her attention toward me like other dickheads, who keep on whisteling. i was waiting for her step toward me. but it seems that i dont exist for her. today i thought if she will not move forward then i am going to talk with her......but it was my day she asked me how i was....but my bad. i just responded with being good.
i wanted to tell her, how mad she has made me......that i wanted to fuck her,
but there was a strange shine in her eyes today
it seems that she was planning something
but who knows what is going to come next
i watched her sexy ass walking away frm me.....
and then again sat on the couch thinking about her
Old 01-09-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As i walk off i am thinking of what i will do to him later, he seemed different alittle when i talked to him he seemed mad at not saying more, now that i think about it. But anyway later when it is his time to work, i will move him to work in my area, cleaning. in my area i am the only one for a while so, oh so much fun i am to have. Thinking about it makes me so horny that i ingore the whistles. i will make sure he works right after his shower i want him clean for me. MMM i wonder how nice his dick is...

Old 01-09-2007, 06:44 PM   #4
inthelligent

i wanted to talk with her more... but couldnt dare
thats y was a bit disappointed by myself
i was wondering if she is too interested in me a little
cause there was a lust in her eyes
today she was not even scolding the prisoners for whisteling at her
which is somewhat strange
God knows what she is upto...
Old 01-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #5
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

Later after i told someone to tell rieve to shower first then work i saw him walking up. my thoughts went straight to sex when i saw him, tall dark and oh so nice. i saw the surprise in his eyes when he saw me sitting there, i wonder why he was surprised.

Old 01-15-2007, 10:07 AM   #6
inthelligent

things were going somewhat strange
i was told to bath
and that even at this time
but our prison,, u have to do whatever u r told to.....
so i started to take a bath
but that sexy jailor is still sitting in front of me and smiling wickedly
i hoped i could have fucked for once
i wanted to tear her ripe pussy with my rock hard cock
i was feeling erection,,,,
i wasnt sure if she can notice that too
Old 01-16-2007, 07:50 PM   #7
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

MMM, seeing as his pants werent that thick, i saw what he though of me, good it would come in handy, i wondered if i just asked him to fuck me if he would, but then i thought that rape might be funner, plus i wanted to fuck his ass so hard he would have wished it was another one of his cell mates, u know that one with the enormous dick, that even when soft sticks out, of yeh, he would wish for him when i was done with him, then i would make him fuck me, and suck me dry. I told him to come in and sit down, " I want to talk to you personally, would you mind, closing those blinds for me?", as i watched his nice ass walk to do as i asked i got ready for my next step, "ok you can sit now." I stood up and walk and talked about if he was having any trouble or anything, as we talked i got closer adn closer, till finally i sat on the desk in front of him, with my legs spead. my elbows on my knees, my tits showing because they were too big to be restrained be the shirt. The night before, i have loosed the string that held the button, so when i moved right, it would pop. so as i sat there, i was about to move so it would pop, and there was a knock at the door. i gather my composure and said yes what is it. "Can i come in?" said the voice, that i reconized as another guard, she handed me some paper work and walked out, damn her i thought. i walked back to the spot i was earlier. I sat down and asked Rieve if he was gay. i knew he wasnt by the lump in his pants but, i asked as if i didnt' notice. When he said he wasnt, i told him to take off his shirt and pants so i could make sure no one had been beating on him, he looked sorta shocked but he did it. When he was in his under garments his erction showed even more making me want him, instead of my button popping when i was sitting on the desk, i planned to make it pop when i was "inspecting him". when i bent over my button popped.
my whole chest was showing because i "forgot" to wear a bra. he was gasping. i love the look of his face.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:37 AM   #8
inthelligent

when i entered into her room, i was panicked in a strange way... she was loooking damn fucking sexy,, but i wasnt able to erect my dick fully cause of that panick. i dont know what this mad sexy bitch had thought for me.she told me to close the blinds. this was making me high. i thought of asking if i can fuck her,.... but then i was a prisoner and she was my boss. then she tol me to sit down in front of her.. i could see her sexy boobs when she sat in front of me,... it was a clear invitation to me but still i was sittin..i ws in thoughts suddenly i felt somebody else entering the room
i was really swearing at the other guard, but she went away soon. then she asked me if i was a gay... so fkn sexy bitch asking me if i was gay,,, i wanted to say give me a try slut i will burry this tree into ur hole then u will know how straight i am. but i just said no... she was so eroting.. and then she told me to remove ur clothes
my intentions were becoming true i was in my undergarments and my dick was jumping with its erection i wanted that whore to suck it
but i dint wanto make the first move
then suddenly something happened that i didnt think that will happen. the button of her shirt popped out
and her sexy boobs were bulging out.
i gasped....and were looking at them blankly
why isnt she wearing a bra.
i was loosing my control
i wanted to suck them
i asked her innocently if i could touch them
she nodded
i took one boob in my hand and carressed it
then i took other in my other hand and circled the other nipple
i looked at her face
her eyes were closed but mouth was open she was moaning slowly
i stood up and took her face in my hands then gave a soft kiss on her lips... she opened her eyes and smiled and grabbed me toward her and gave a hard kiss we tongued each other for five minutes
i dont know y it was happenind
but everything was so sweet
Old 01-21-2007, 06:45 PM   #9
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

I knew i was moaning, but i didn't care, i love the his hands rubbed me tits,when he kissed me it surprised me, i wasn't expecting that, ever, but i gave in kissing him with such passion, i love the taste of his tongue, i felt him grab and pull on my tits, before i knew what i was doing i grabbed at his dick, wanting to taste it so badly. I stood and gained composure, then i told him to take off his boxers, as they slide off my stomach clenched, damn his nice tan dick, oh i wanted to suck it so bad, first though he was to pleasure me. i began to take off the rest of my clothes, slowly, i saw in his eyes his pleasure, also i saw in other places. I made him take off my panties with his teeth, without me telling him to he licked me every so often, i held back my moans i was in charge here. When they were off i told him so lick me, i want you to get me and like it i said, i sat on my desk and spread my legs, i told him to play with my tits while he did so.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:51 PM   #10
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

looks like you all had fun.