Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-19-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A woman chopping wood

I was going to fuck her…hard and fast…there was no denying it. As I peered at her through the binos my mouth watered, my cock throbbed. Her ass was perfect, a firm inverted heart sqeezed into tight cut-off shorts. Her legs were tanned, long, perfectly toned. She had a narrow waist and her perfect tits, no larger than a handful each, were clung to by a tight gray halter top. Her black hair was long, straight and pulled back into a pony tail. My mind reeled at the thought of grabbing that pony tail in my fist while the other clutched her hip; yanking back her head I’d love the look of shocked beauty in her profile--she has the features of a model, a wonderful balance of chiselled and rounded. My cock would stab vicously into her tight cunt for the sake of seeing how many pained, and helplessly lustful facial expressions she was capable of. I could already hear her cries and it was making me mad with lust.
With rifle in hand, the other rearranging my throbbing cock in my camo pants, I headed down the hill toward her cabin. I ran along the path; I was eager to fill that beautiful bitch with a load of my cum. When I got to the cabin she was chopping wood. She was bending over to pick up some wood. I panted and said, “Fuck, you got a gorgeous ass!”
She stood straight and spun around. She looked at me with wide eyed shock.
“Who—who are you?”
“I’m the one who’s about to fuck you, cunt.”
I could see her knees get weak and she looked from left to right obviously looking for a way to escape. I didn’t give her a chance…I shot the ground to the right of her and she froze.
“Take off that top, bitch, I wanna see your tits.”
She looked down and started to cry. She shook her head.
“I said take it off or I’ll fuckin’ kill you.”
Something in her face changed, a look of resignation, of submission that damned near made me come in my pants. She pulled off her top and her delectable tits popped into view.
“Now your shorts!”
She undid the button and slowly pushed those tight things over her luscious hips. She stood before me in a tiny pair of red panties. I was delirious with lust.
“Okay, you beautiful fuckin’ slut. I want you on the ground, on your knees with your chest on the ground, and that gorgeous ass high in the air. I’m gonna fuck you like the bitch you are!”
She obeyed. Got into position. The sight of that perfect ass offered up to me...the way those tiny red panties hugged her out-thrust twat and rode up her ass crack, her legs spread in an inverted V, her arms clutched beside her chest, her heavy breath disturbing the dust and pine needles...it was enough to make me nuts with horniness. She looked so natural in this position, it was as if the only thing lacking from her day so far was a good bitch-fucking. I was definitely going to oblige her!
I got behind in her a flash, set my rifle down out of her reach, grabbed her hips and started dry humping her hard and fast. Her cries of “No! No! No!” were interspersed with squeaks and grunts as I punch away at her panty covered pussy with the hard crotch of my camo pants.
Then I was ready for the real thing. I backed off and ripped those panties right off of her ass. I was met with the sight of the most beautiful and clean shaven pink pussy and asshole I’d ever seen. I stuck my nose hard up against that asshole and inhaled her musky scent as I fucked her cunt with my tongue. She squealed. That bitch’s cunt started to gush. I straightened up, pulled out my cock and slammed it right into that tight cunt. I drooled and pounded away, the sound of my pelvis slapping her firm ass echoed off of the trees as did her sustained groan.
“You’re mine cunt!…Mine to fuck!”
I greedily pounded her cunt. I could feel the load in my balls rising…
“I’m gonna fill you with my cum, bitch! Take it you dirty slut! Your cunt needs this pounding doen’t it slut!…Aaahhh, fuck you!…fuck you!…fuck you!…”
I drove into her like I’d never fucked before, I was really grinding it into her and I slammed into her even harder as my cock thickened and throbbed while gobs of cum shot into her. My grip on her hips tightened and I held her tightly against me as I finished unloading my balls. Through it all she squeaked and groaned and sobbed.
I grabbed a hold of her pony tail and lifted her head off of the ground.
She looked back at me with a look of shock and wonder that I relished.
“I’m not done with you cunt! Go inside and clean yourself up…and make me some supper. I’m gonna need to keep my strength up if I’m gonna make more use of this fuckable ass.”
I leaned back after doing up my pants and watched my cum spill from her slick cunt before giving her ass a smack. “Move now bitch!”

That’s it for now—it’s my first time posting. I'll wait for responses before continuing. Thanks.

Last edited by AssniffeR; 10-25-2007 at 10:01 AM.
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:42 PM   #2
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't stop...
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:43 AM   #3
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession
Don't stop...
I know how I'd like to proceed...I need more inspiration, though...PM me or post with any ideas...

:sniff:sniff:
Old 10-20-2007, 02:04 PM   #4
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Excellent and thoughtful start. I would like to see you go farther with it.
One idea is to have the rapist settle down in the cabin with her, say for a week or two of a winter storm to pass.
NoTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:28 PM   #5
AssniffeR

Default Part 2

...She got shakily to her feet. I smiled as she brushed pine needles from her knees, her chest, and the one cheek that had been pressed to the ground. I took hold of her chin and lifted her face so that I could peer into her watery, green eyes.
“You’re an incredible fuck!”
Her lips quivered and she looked down. I jerked her chin up and took hold of her throat and squeezed it in my fist, making her look into my eyes again.
“I’m going to fuck you a whole lot more, you dirty little slut. Obey me and everything will be fine. Try to fuck me over and I’ll make your world end, do you understand?”
She nodded quickly as her face reddened and I loosened my grip.
“You will address me as Master, do you understand?”
She nodded. Again I grabbed her throat.
“Do you understand, you little cunt?!”
“Yes…yes, Master.”
“Good! Now what are you going to make me for supper?”
She hesitated…thought for a moment…
“It’s mostly canned stuff…salad greens…”
“Any meat? Steak?”
She nodded again. Before I could grab her throat again she said, “Yes, Master…”
“Good. Go inside clean yourself up and put on the sexiest bra and panties you own. Your only concern now is how your going to feed me and make my cock hard, do you understand?”
“Yes, Master.”
She turned to go to the cabin and I slapped her ass to hurry her along. Carrying my rifle I walked to the cabin. I went through the door. The interior smelled of wood smoke, you know, the typical smell of a cabin. I could hear her in the washroom: running water, small splashing noises. I walked to the main living space, essentially a large room with wood stove, a corner with couch and coffee table, a kitchenette in another corner, a small table with two chairs, and to one side of the room their was a ladder that led up to a loft. I climbed the ladder to have a look: the roof was low and sloping, in the middle of the loft was a double bed with a sturdy metal frame a small, short dresser was to one side.
I went through the place quickly, I wanted to be sure there were no hidden weapons—there were none. I made mental note of the things that could be used as weapons—I would be sure she had no opportunity to use them. I sat down on the couch and rolled a joint. She came out of the washroom and walked into the main room. Her hands covered her still naked crotch and her tits.
“What do you think you’re hiding, slut? Your tits and cunt are mine…lower your hands now!”
She lowered her hands—which were now fists—and walked to the ladder.
I stood up and barked at her, “Get over here now, cunt!” She came to me a look of defiance in her eyes that very quickly went away when I took her by the throat again.
”When I make a request or ask a question you will answer with ‘Yes, Master’. Do you understand?”
“Yes, Master,” was her immediate reply.
I let go of her throat and lit the joint. After a couple of lung fulls I made her take a few pulls. After her coughing fit was through I took hold of her, grabbed her right tit with my left hand while my right hand clutched her ass. I squeezed her tit and sucked that hard nipple as hard as I could and rolled it between my teeth. She gasped and squealed as I shoved a couple of fingers up her juicy cunt from behind.
“Aaah, you fucking slut! Your cunt is ready for another pounding, isn’t it?!”
She squeaked as I bit down again on her tit. I quickly and forcibly made her resume the position I fucked her in out side…head and chest down, ass up.
“You will assume this position when I point at the floor…it readies you for my inspection and use, whether it’s to fuck, munch on your cunt, or just get a heady sniff of your tight asshole. Do you understand, slut?”
“Yes, Master.”
I got behind her. Breathed deeply on her pink rosebud of an asshole…she wiggled and squealed quietly simply from the sensation of my heavy breath. I then lapped at her behind like a hungry dog. I licked her from clit to asshole…I licked her clit hard which made her groan and I fucked her cunt with my long, thick tongue…my whole face smacked into her my nose kept bumping her tight asshole…I rimmed that musky little asshole before shoving my right thumb into it up to the hilt. That tight muscular ring squeezed my thumb. I lifted roughly which forced her to arch her belly toward the floor and made her juicy pussy thrust toward by face. While fucking her asshole with my thumb I sucked her clit hard and flicked it with my tongue. That was too much for her…she started to grunt and squeal like a pig. She forced her cunt into my face and came harder than I’m sure she’d ever come before.
“Ungh!…Uh!…Unnnnghh!” her ass shook uncontrollably as I continued to suck and nibble her clit. When she was done I backed off, wiped my slimy cunty face off on my sleeve then leaned forward and gave that beautiful cunt a smack. She squealed and looked back at me with a look that I could only describe as a look of growing respect.
“That was a gift, you gorgeous fuck hole. Now go get that bra and panties on! Then get your ass in the kitchen and make my supper…” I had a thought… “Have you got any booze?”
“A couple beers…”
“Go get me one.”
“Yes, Master…” Jesus, my cock bounced at her submission. She got me the beer and handed it to me. As she approached I could hardly keep by eyes off of that beautifully trimmed, dark “landing pad”. I fell back on the couch.
“Crawl back to the ladder on your elbows and knees, bitch.”
“Yes, Master…” she did as I said and I relished the sight of that submissive ass, that beautiful cunt and asshole as she crawled away from me. I cracked open the beer and sucked back some of the best beer I’ve ever tasted and looked out the window. I smiled as I watched a snowflake float past the window. Yeah, it looked like some freak mountain storm was on its way…no problem for me…I could not have been in a better place. My mind raced with thoughts of what I would be doing with my new slave until the storm and snow had passed.

That’s it for post 2…hope you enjoyed it…more will cum…
Thanks for the feed back!

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 10-20-2007, 06:13 PM   #6
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

totally loving it
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 09:36 PM   #7
NoTrouble

That is an an awesome post. I like your interaction with her, the forcefulness, and the commanding tone. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:27 AM   #8
AssniffeR

Default Part 3

I’m sure my jaw hit the floor as I watched her come down the ladder. She was wearing matching black satin bra and panties…tiny things that barely concealed her hot body. She had let her hair down and there was no denying that she was a real beauty…a fuck of a life time! At the bottom of the ladder she looked at me and I ordered her to come to me.
“Would you look at my beautiful fuck toy…all dressed down and ready to please…and look at you letting your hair down…you know how sexy it makes you look, don’t you?…that was a question, cunt!”
She looked down and said, “Yes, Master…”
“Yes, Master what?!”
“I know it makes me look sexy, Master…”
“I’m going to reward you with the hardest and fastest fuck you’ve ever had, bitch! But I’m hungry. Get me another beer and start cooking…I like my steak medium rare.”
She got my beer and got to work, prepping veggies and potatoes, and marinading the steak. My mouth watered and my cock throbbed at the sight of her…the surge of raw power I felt at having command of this beautiful woman was nearly enough to make my head—well both heads actually—explode.
I noticed a CD player nearby and I searched for something to put on. She had some interesting stuff, lots of electronica, which I dig, but the thing that made me raise an eyebrow was Scheherazade. I threw it on and returned to the couch. The first few powerful bars made her freeze, look briefly over her shoulder at me, and then carry on with a greater sense of purpose. Her body responded to the music. She glided as she made the food and set the table. I didn’t know how long I could go without knocking that gorgeous cunt to the floor and fucking her brains out.
She stood by the table when the food was ready and said, “Supper’s ready, Master…”
I noticed that she had cooked a large steak and this was surround by spuds and salad. It was delicious. I ordered her to kneel beside my chair. I cut pieces of steak and potato and I started hand feeding her. I was a little surprised by how ravenous she was…I actually thought she might bite my fingers off if I wasn’t careful. When I felt I’d fed her enough I told her to lie on her back and grab her ankles. The sight of her nearly made me cum in my pants. I couldn’t believe I had this kind of command over such a fuckable bitch. When I was nearing the end of my meal I told her to pull her panties down to her knees and to grab her ankles again. That did it. The sight of that beautiful ass, that tight pink rosebud, that pinched pink clam made puffier by the positioning of her legs, with her knees touching her bra, and the look of stunned anticipation on her beautiful face brought out my own ravenous appetite. I stood up quickly, kicked my chair out of the way, yanked down my pants, freeing my rock hard cock and fell to my knees close to her ass. I guided the thick head of my cock to her drooling cunt hole, grabbed the backs of her knees and thrust into her as hard as I could. She let out an incredible moan as I proceeded to pound into her with everything I had…the head of my cock repeatedly smashed into her cervix…my balls bounced against her asshole… “Ah! Ah! Ah!…” was her reply to my every punishing thrust. I ruthlessly slammed my cock into her as hard and as fast as I could. I would soon be over the edge. I was seeing stars as my cock thickened and I exploded inside of her…. “Aaaahh! Take it you bitch…you horny little fuck…take that cum, you dirty little cunt!…Ung…Ung…Unnnggg!”

When I came to she was still panting beneath me…
“You liked that didn’t you, slut…”
“Yes! Yes…yes…Master…”

That’s it for #3--I hope you like...your comments are appreciated

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 10-21-2007, 04:48 AM   #9
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default nice

love it, definitely wanna see more! This is hot
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:46 AM   #10
NoTrouble

Its beautiful how you lay the story out. In this last segment you've TAKEN her, and by her own reactions, she's loving it, your turning her with your commands and focused attention into no longer being repulsed by all this, but by your actions she's turning to enjoy it, and you. Fuck, at this rate, it'll unfortunatly no longer be rape. What a beautiful story you are unfolding.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:08 AM   #11
AssniffeR

Default thanks lildefect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildefect
love it, definitely wanna see more! This is hot
Thanks lildefect...I wanna see more (of you) too!...let the story inspire your next photos!

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 10-22-2007, 09:11 AM   #12
AssniffeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTrouble
Its beautiful how you lay the story out. In this last segment you've TAKEN her, and by her own reactions, she's loving it, your turning her with your commands and focused attention into no longer being repulsed by all this, but by your actions she's turning to enjoy it, and you. Fuck, at this rate, it'll unfortunatly no longer be rape. What a beautiful story you are unfolding.
Thanks...there may be some fight in her, yet...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 10-24-2007, 10:23 AM   #13
AssniffeR

Default reader's ideas?

As she cleaned up in the kitchen I went to the washroom. I filled the sink and splashed water on my face and over my head. I was coming down from my high and the cool water did a lot to make me feel refreshed. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked a bit scruffy…a few days in the mountains on my own can do that to me. My chiselled, weathered features worked themselves into a big, dripping grin. My blue eyes smiled. I gave my head a shake, my short brown hair fanned out and sent water droplets onto the mirror. I grabbed a towel that was hanging nearby and scrubbed my head and face dry. I tossed the towel to the side, leaned on the sink and stared into my own eyes. I lost myself in thought…I considered what I wanted to do with her next…what to do?…
I knew that I could do what ever I wanted to. I had a great power over her…a power that gave me a throbbing cock, but how should I proceed? The snow was now falling thick and heavy—we’d probably be stuck here for a while—but there was no way that this situation was going to last. I needed to think long term…

Okay readers, do you have any thoughts or ideas where the Lone Mountain Man should take things? Tell me where you’d like to see things go…

Thanks for your kind words.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:39 AM   #14
AssniffeR

Default PM me

It's reader participation time! PM me with any things that get you hot and I'll include them in the next installment...a sort of custom made tale...

Do you want the woman to put up a fight?...Should the Lone Mountain Man work to put more of a fright into her?...Should others be involved or should we keep it between them?...Where would you like to see the story go long-term?...Or would you like me to write something entirely new?...Something from scratch?...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 10-26-2007, 02:03 PM   #15
NoTrouble

I like the development and creativity you've put into this so far.

A suggestion would be to go to her in a commanding/controlling way having her look outside as you fuck her, seeing all the snow coming down and you putting the ideas into her head to accept her rape, her situation and give in to what could be a very beautiful time or that you'll keep her bound, restrained and still use her for the remainder of your stay. I think there are opportunities here to lead her to being 'turned' so that she goes from an unwilling rape victim (oh darn) to willling submissive. Keeping the fear up heightens the story line and reader attention (at least for me).

Last edited by NoTrouble; 10-26-2007 at 02:05 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:41 AM   #16
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Personalky I like when the gal has alot of fight, maybe cuz I like to be punished for my mis behavior

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:57 AM   #17
AssniffeR

Default Part 4

Thanks for your thoughts, No Trouble and Prisonerslave. I’ll carry on now…

I went hunting in the snow, I left her in the cabin. …the snow was 2 ½ feet deep and there was a persistent chill in the air, but the sky was blue and the sun shone brilliantly. I had to wear my sunglasses because of the glare. She was to bring in wood and keep the place toasty and warm; I told her she could wear a parka and boots outside while she was fetching wood, but while she was inside I wanted her in her bra and panties. My cock throbbed as I thought about the good hard fuck I’d given her that morning:
I’d tied her wrists together and secured the roped to the left head post. I went to sleep spooning her, humping her, gently squeezing her tits with my left hand. When I awoke it was like I suddenly remembered my beautiful slave. My cock grew instantly hard. I man-handled her into position in a flash—head down and ass up. I pulled back on her by the hips so that her arms were helplessly stretched out in front of her. She whimpered as I dry humped her panty covered cunt, each hard slow bump brought her round more and more to consciousness. I leaned back on my heels and released my cock and balls over the top elastic of my black boxer briefs. I stuck my thumbs under the skimpy hip elastics of her tiny panties and pulled them down to her knees. The sight of her cunt and asshole took my breath away…the light of morning merely added to my sense of wonder. I pried at her left ass cheek with my left hand watching the movements of her tight asshole and cute puffy pussy as I slowly stroked my cock with my right hand. I leaned forward and took in a deep breath…my head swam as I took in the smell of her gorgeous ass. She whimpered some more as I stuck my nose in her asshole and fucked her cunt with my tongue. I don’t know what it is about this…it is one of my most primal desires…to give a woman head from behind…something primitive kicks in whenever I do it…the sexual predator in me is fed somehow, is awakened to a deep, powerful, and unrelenting lust. I got to my knees behind her after worshipping her submissive ass and I placed my thick cock head against her now slick cunt hole. My fingers sank strongly into her hips as my cock slipped into her…her cunt was at the same time resistant and accommodating…in no time my thick and throbbing cock was buried inside her tight cunt, my pubes tickled her asshole as I pushed my pelvic bone hard against her…I pulled out slowly until the head of my cock popped just outside of her grasping hole…she bellowed loudly as I slammed my dick back into her…the sight of her pink puckered asshole and my slick cock slipping in and out of her hungry cunt as I picked up the pace was nearly too much for me…Soon, all that was coming from her mouth was, “Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!” as I proceeded to pound her.
“Grab my cock with your cunt, bitch! I bet you can really clamp down on a piece of fuck meat with that taut little hole!”
The little whore did it! Her cunt started to practically suck on my dick. Well, that was it for me. I took a tighter grip of her hips and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could…the whole bed squeaked and rocked, my pelvis slapped her ass noisily and violently. The head of my cock punched away at her cervix.
“Ohhh…you tight little fuck hole! Yer gonna make me cum!”
“Mm!…ngh!…ugh!…ugh!” was her only reply as I fucked my morning load into her.

My slick and flaccid cock slipped out of her along with a stream of my cum. I undid the rope that held her wrists to the bed post, gave her ass a slap and said, “Go clean that ass up and make me some breakfast, bitch! Wake me up when its ready!”
I didn’t really sleep, I listened to her run a bath, wash herself and then I heard her making kitchen noises. The smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils and I was met by the sight of her bringing it up to me. She was wearing a fresh pair of panties and a bra, both skimpy as all get out and white…she looked so pure in them…my cock stirred and I began to wonder if I’d ever get enough of this beautiful slut. She handed me the plate which was piled high with eggs and bacon and buttered toast. I had her kneel beside the bed and I hand fed her like I did the night before. She greedily ate everything I fed her and she sucked the bacon grease from my fingers. Those luscious lips would have to wrap themselves around my cock, I thought to myself, but not now.
“I’m going hunting…it’s why I came to this fuckin’ mountain in the first place…you fetch the wood and keep the place nice and cozy. I’ll be back in a few hours. Have some food ready and as soon as I get here I want you with your chest on the floor and that hot ass of yours in the air, hunting makes me horny and I just might want to give that beautiful cunt of yours another fucking.”
She just nodded and went to work stoking the fire as I got my gear together.

So like I said, there I was trudging through the snow, enjoying the brilliance all around me. I had been hiking for about half an hour when I noticed a movement in the distance. I reached down to grab my binos so I could get a better look…
“Fuck!” my anger echoed through the woods. I’d forgotten my goddamned binoculars!
Well, I decided to head back to the cabin to retrieve them. I made my way back to the cabin feeling like less of an idiot with every step closer to it. Maybe I’d take advantage of that beautiful up-turned ass sooner than later before heading back out. I have to tell you, though, that I felt like a double idiot when I got back to the cabin. That fucking bitch had taken off! The fire was still going, but I could see that she had got dressed, done some hasty packing and, looking at her foot prints in the snow I could see that she took off in a hurry. Well, at least she was on foot…I’d had the forethought the night before to take the distributor out of her jeep. I grabbed my binos and started out after her. I was pissed off, but excited too. I wasn’t expecting to go hunting for such sexy prey, but I didn’t mind one bit. I howled like a wolf as loud as I could…I wanted her to know that I was coming for her.

That’s it for now, stay tuned!

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 11-05-2007, 08:22 PM   #18
NoTrouble

AWESOME and HOT!!!

You've definately got a grip on expanding this story, and provide delightful twists to the suggestions given. Keep up the awesome story writing, man! I really like how this is turning out.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:15 PM   #19
NoTrouble

Sweet story dude with so much potential here to go further in many diverse directions. I'm waiting, with (frosted) baited breath for the next installment.

-NT
Old 12-05-2007, 04:07 AM   #20
zero7destiny

zero7destiny has initial reputation

Hot story, please continue
zero7destiny is offline   Reply With Quote