Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-17-2007, 10:33 AM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I'm so excited, today is the day that Josh promised he'd be back. The last week as been so boreing, here all be myself with little to do. I cleaned his whole house and I'm cooking him a wonderful dinner. I feel so much better physically and mentally. Hopefully, he'll have good news for me and soon I'll be on my way to Dallas to start my new life in America.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:36 AM   #22
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

When I opened the door, she was there to great me. She had cleaned up nicely and looked so innocent and hot, she was wearing a white blouse and a short black skirt. She gave me a big hug and a kiss on my cheek, I hugged her back and let my hand brush her ass. She took my hand and let me into the kitchen to show me the big dinner she had cooked.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 07-17-2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:41 AM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

After he has sat down and started eating his meal I asked him, "Josh, what did you learn, will you be able to take me to Dallas tommorow?" He looked up from his plate and said, "I'm sorry Lourdes, but I don't have any good news for you. The police are looking for you and they've even set up road blocks outside of town. But don't worry you can stay here as long as you need."

My heart sunk when I heard his words, I slumped down and started to cry.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:45 AM   #24
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I went over to her and put my arm around her and rubbed her back. I felt bad about telling her the lie about the police, they had already pieced together what had happened and were no longer looking for her as a suspect. However, I didn't want her going away, I couldn't stop thinking about her when I was home.

I said, "Lourdes, everything is going to be fine, don't worry. I bought you a little present come on over to the couch."
Old 07-17-2007, 10:49 AM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I followed him to couch wondering what he had bought me, I also wondered why he had bought me something. I sat down and said, "Josh, you didn't need to buy me anything. I'm grateful for the help you've already given you. I also don't want you to get the wrong idea, your a nice guy but I'm not interesed in anything but friendship."
Old 07-17-2007, 10:52 AM   #26
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Her words stung me, was I that obvious. The fact that she was rejecting me before I had even tried to make a move both made me angry and increased my desire to have her. I sat down close to her, holding her gift. I put my hand on her leg and said, "Lourdes, I'm a married man, you have nothing to worry about, I have no interest in having a girlfriend." I handed her the gift.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:55 AM   #27
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was uncomfortable with how he had sat down next to me and put his hand on my leg, but his words reasurred me. I took the gift and opened it, it was a new I-Pod, I was so I excited that I gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I regretted doing that a moment later.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:57 AM   #28
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was surprised at the hug and kiss, maybe she's the type of girl who say's no but really means yes. I said, "Your welcome Lourdes, I've preloaded it with lots of music and movies, I figured you were getting bored down her all alone." I put my hand back on her leg, this time a little higher on her thigh. I continued, "Trust me I understand what its like to be lonely and desire someone companionship."
Old 07-17-2007, 11:45 AM   #29
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I didn't like the situation that I've just put myself in and needed to figure out something quick. I felt his hand under my skirt stroking my thigh and it made me want to scream. I said, "Josh, thanks so much for the gift and all your help. Your like a Dad to me, I really appreciate it. I'm so tired, I need to get to sleep now, we can talk more in the morning." I took his hand off of my leg and got up and walked to my bedroom.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:49 AM   #30
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was so dissapointed when she compared me to a Dad and got up and went to bed, but I had plenty of time to get what I desired. I said, "Good night Lourdes, sleep well and we'll talk some more in the morning." I quickly went outside the house, maybe I could get a look through the window at her undressing.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:55 AM   #31
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I take my clothes off and get ready for bed, I think to myself that I've got to get out of her tomorrow. Josh is a nice man but he's getting the wrong idea. I'm going to have to chance it and head back to Mexico. I hear a some noise outside my window and quickly turn around. I say, "Who's there, go away." I walk over to the window and look out but all I see is a deer. Shit, I'm loseing it. I finish changeing and go to sleep. Crap, what am I going to do.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:58 AM   #32
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

God, she looked hot undressing, my cock is so hard for her. She almost caught me looking, fuck, what do I care, I should go into that room and take her now. But that's not what I want, I want her to spread her legs without any physical force.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:04 PM   #33
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was tossing and turning all night long, it must have been past 2am when I finnaly fell asleep. I felt his hands grab my arms and tie them to the bed posts. He ripped my night shirt off and attacked my breasts. I started to scream and woke up. I was in my bed alone, it was another nightmare, I started to cry. Then I felt his arms hug me and he said, "It's okay Lourdres your just having a bad dream."
Old 07-17-2007, 12:08 PM   #34
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Her screams had woken me up and I went to her bedroom to sooth her. I told her to lie down and that I'd make sure she was safe. After she lied down, I lied down next to her. My crotch was nesteled up to her butt as we both lay on our sides. My arm was on her shoulder. I said, "Everything is going to okay." I felt my cock starting to stiffen
Old 07-17-2007, 12:19 PM   #35
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My mind stapped when I felt a hard lump starting to form next to my ass. I said, "I'm okay now, you can go back to bed." Then I felt his hand move from my shoulder slowly down over my nightshirt on top of my breast. I was about to say something when he said, "Lourdres I think I've figured out a way to get you to Dallas. There's a few more details that I need to work out, but I tell you more in the morning."

I decided to keep my mouth shut and started to pretend like I was falling asleep. I could feel he hand playing with my breast and nipple over my shirt but I didn't move or say a work. I also could feel, his rock hard cock next to my backside I prayed that it would stay in his pants.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:26 PM   #36
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It appreared that she had fallen back asleep, but I was so horny this would just not work. I put my hand under her night shirt and slowly moved it up her leg rubbing her sweet thighs. With my other hand I removed my cock so that it was touching the outside of her night shirt next to her ass. I begin to very slowly move my hips so that it would rub against her.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:39 PM   #37
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I pretent to be asleep I can feel his cock moving against my shirt on the outside of my butt. His hand is going under my panties and feeling for my clit. I want to scream and hit him but instead I lay motionless with my eys closed. As his finger brushes against my clit I feel my body vigina starting to get hot and wet but I do nothing. Then I hear him grunt and feel his disgusting warm cum seep through my shirt on the back of my ass. He takes his hand out of my panties and gets up a leaves the room. I put myself into a tight curl but say nothing, all I can think of is how it was all my fault. He's got a plan to get me to Dallas and I can't blow it, I won't mention anything to him about this in the morning.

END PART 2
Old 07-17-2007, 09:38 PM   #38
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

At first I felt a little guilty about what I had done last night but then when I thought about it I realized that she put up no protest. She was pretenting to be asleep and allowing me to touch her, she probably longs for a strong man to take her. We ate breakfeast and talked like nothing has happened last night. She asked me what my plan was to get her to Dallas. I answered by saying I was a very wealthy man and had connections, but that it would take me some time to make all of the arrangements. I told her that I had to return to Austin today but that I would be back mid-week.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:41 PM   #39
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The week had dragged on, I was so eager for Josh to get back tonight so that he could tell me when I'd be able to leave and head to Dallas. I put on a very conservative dress that I found in the closet. I didn't want to give him the wrong idea or put myself into a bad position this time.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:44 PM   #40
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Susie bitched and bitched about me heading back down here again today. She's starting to wonder what's going on and I'm not sure what excuse I'll use next time. I have no idea when I'll be able to get back down here again. I pull up to the house and Lourdres greats me at the door, she's dressed like an old lady, but I know what she's like underneath the dress.