Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-14-2010, 05:15 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Memoirs of a Serial Rapist.

Memoirs of a Serial Rapist.

Chapter 1.

My name is Jerry, and the following are my stories of the life I have lived as a Serial Rapist.
Looking back I started out innocently enough, a young man leafing through the pages of Playboy Magazine at the beautiful ladies that graced its pages, then it escalated to prowling around the neighborhood after dark peeping in the windows of my neighbor’s.

My favorite neighbor to watch was Mrs. Janet Reed, whose backyard bordered my family’s backyard. With a pair of binoculars from my bedroom window I would watch the 25-year-old Housewife mowing the lawn and doing the yard work wearing her jean cutoffs and a bikini top, while her Husband Jack was at work. In the evenings after the sun went down I would put on a black pair of sweat pants and a matching sweatshirt and hide in the tall cedar bushes outside of their living room window, and it was during these evenings of spying on the couple that I learned Jack Reed was a jealous man, not that Janet ever gave him a reason to be, but Janet was a real looker, with light brown, chin length hair that framed her diamond shaped face, and judging by the way her tits looked in the bikini top she wore while doing yard work I’d have to say that sweet little dish was sporting a large C or a small D-cup, and Janet definitely had the sexiest legs in the neighborhood.

After watching the couple through their living room window, and over hearing many of their arguments I learned that the thing that set Jack Reed off the most was if his wife was not home when he got home from work, and Janet’s pastime of selling and delivering Avon often caused her not to be home when Jack arrived home after work. One night I was spying through the Reed’s window, and like Jack I was waiting on Janet to get back home from delivering her Avon, and I watched Jack pacing the floor, fueling his jealous insecurities with alcohol, getting angrier and angrier, and when Janet returned I could see Jack pointing and shaking his finger accusingly at his wife, and hear him yelling at her, “Do you know how long I have been waiting on you! Just where in the Hell have you been?”

“Just calm down Jack, I was just out delivering my Avon” Janet replied, and I saw Jack strike Janet across the face with the back of his hand, knocking her to the living room floor, and he stood over his pretty little wife shaking in anger, his fist clinched, yelling, “Don’t lie to me Bitch!”

I was surprised at how aroused I was at seeing Mrs. Reed on the floor looking fearfully up at her Husband with tears streaming down the cheeks of her pretty face, listing to her begging Jack to believe her and pleading with him not to hit her again, I was so aroused by seeing Janet like that, that I was saying to myself, “Hit her again Jack, hit the Bitch again” but to my disappointment Jack backed off of Janet, but warned her, “I better never find out that your out sleeping around on me Janet! You hear me?” I remember laying in my bed that night jerking off to the image in my mind of that pretty little Housewife down in the floor crying and begging her Husband not to hurt her, and I vowed to myself that I would see Jack hurt Janet again.

It was a couple weeks after that night that Jack had hit Janet, I was keeping an eye on the Reed household, Janet had left a couple hours earlier in the day with some Avon packages and had still not returned home yet, and I knew her Husband was due home from work in about ten minutes, so I picked up the phone and dialed the number to the Reed’s home and waited for the answering machine to receive my call, I put a rag over the mouth piece of my phone and talking in a deep voice left a message for Jack to hear when he got home, “Hey sweet thing, I thought you’d be home by now, hope you don’t have any other special deliveries on that Avon route like ours, just joking baby, give me a call when you get the chance, hugs and kisses to you baby” and I hung up the phone smiling and thinking to myself, “That ort to earn that pretty little Cunt more than just a back hand, Jack ole buddy” and I put on my black sweats and headed for the bushes by their living room window.

Jack got home right on time, and Janet was still not home, the first thing Jack did after grabbing a beer from the frig was check the phone messages, well after seeing Jack smash his beer against the living room wall I knew I had him highly pissed off at his pretty little wife, and just about that time Janet returned home from her Avon deliveries. I seen Janet enter the living room saying to her Husband, “Hello honey, how was your day?” and without warning Jack hauls off and sucker punches Janet in the stomach, and I seen her mouth gasps open as the breath was knocked out of her, and she doubled over falling to her knees in the floor at Jack’s feet, I was very excited, my setup was working and I mumbled to myself saying “Get her Jack get her” and Jack reached down and grabbed Janet by her hair and drug her over to the end table that the phone was setting on and push the play messages button, playing the message I had left on their answering machine for Janet to hear.

“Fucking little whore! I knew you were stepping out on me” Jack yelled at Janet, and than Jack still clutching Janet’s hair, banged her forehead against the top of the end table, nearly knocking her out. What Jack did next totally caught me of guard, he yanked Janet’s jeans and panties off of her as he angrily yelled, “You want to act like a Whore! I’ll fuck you like a Whore!” and her sneakers and socks came off next, before he picked the dazed, breathless Bitch up off of the floor and threw her on the sectional sofa. I was thrilled, my plan was working out better than I ever imagined it would, not only was I getting to see little Janet hurt by her Husband, he was going to rape his wife right there before my very eyes.

Jack stripped off his own clothes as Janet lay on the sofa regaining her breath and her senses and she tried fighting Jack off of her, sobbing to her Husband that the phone message had to be an evil prank, but Jack wasn’t believing a word she said as her ripped her shirt to shreds and ripped off her bra, by this time I had my sweat pants down past my hips stroking my 8 inch cock as I peeked through their living room window, and just when I though things couldn’t get any better Jack flipped Janet over on the sofa, twisting her arms up behind her back, yelling at her to get her ass up in the air, and fearing her enraged jealous Husband was going to break her arms Janet got up on her knees, but when Janet felt her Husband press the head of his cock up to her butt hole I heard Janet loudly crying out in protest, “Not there! Dear Gawd not there Jack please!” but Jack started ramming his cock up his wife’s asshole, and judging by the way she was screaming and begging her Husband to stop Janet was probably getting it in the ass for the very first time, but Jack showed his screaming wife no mercy as he rammed his cock in and out of Janet’s butt hole yelling “I’ll give you a special delivery you whore!” and he began shooting his load up his wife’s asshole and I was outside shooting my wad in the cedar bushes.

Jack Reed got up off of his traumatized wife and pulled his belt from his pants that were on the floor and he began whipping little Janet like she was an old dirty dog, cussing her and calling her a dirty Whore, and I could hear the slapping sounds of Jack’s belt as it impacted Janet’s soft bare skin, and he beat that sexy little Cunt until his arm grew tied and just walked out of the room leaving Janet laying there curled up in the fetal position, quivering and shaking in shock and bawling like a baby on her living room floor.

I have to admit I was feeling pretty powerful looking through that window at that devastated little neighbor woman of mine laying there naked on her living room floor covered with welts, shaking like a leaf and sniveling like a whipped puppy dog, knowing it was because of my actions that her Husband had done this to her, it was like Jack Reed was my puppet and I pulled all the right strings to get him to rape his faithful little wife in the ass, and beat her without mercy, yep you can bet your ass I was feeling pretty smug. and pretty proud of myself, after that night I was hooked and I knew Janet Reed would not be my last victim.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Janet 1.jpg (74.0 KB, 1579 views)
File Type: jpg Janet 2.jpg (58.2 KB, 1554 views)

Last edited by jwham; 02-15-2010 at 09:03 PM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 2.

By the time I was 19 my predatory nature had me craving the forbidden fruit of my 24-year-old, older sister Lisa.
Lisa was a dietitian at the one of City’s Rest Homes, and like myself still lived under our parent’s roof. Lisa was Dad and Mom’s perfect little angel, and she knew it, she never got in trouble like I did, and whenever my parents went away for the weekend Lisa was left in charge over the household to make sure I didn’t throw any parties or allow any of my rowdy friends to come over to trash the house.
Sissy was little Miss prissy, prim and proper and very particular about the men that she dated, she wanted the good life and was saving herself for a successful man that could provide that life for her, while I was unquestionably the black sheep of the family.

Lisa was a little hard body, eating right and staying in shape, as one would expect out of a licensed dietitian who was looking for Mr. Successful, and I had the video tapes to prove it, for I was good at setting up surveillance equipment, being a student at a Technical Collage, and I had set up a small camera in the AC duct in Lisa’s bedroom that was connected to a VCR in my bedroom, and I had my own privet library of my sexy sister’s most privet moments of undress.

My parents were going away for their annually one-week vacation together, and had given Lisa strict instructions that no one but her and I was permitted to be in the house while they were gone, and Lisa assured them that their instructions would be honored and she meant it, but I had different plans this year, there was going to be a party at the house and that party was going to be in Miss Prissy Sissy’s panties.

I had it all set up, the night my parents left town three rough necks, Ned Swagger and his cousin Leroy, along with a big fat black man by the name of Tiny Stockton were going to knock on the door, and after I innocently answered the door they were going to overtake me armed with knives and wearing mask so that I could play like I was as much of a victim as my Sassy Sissy was. I did have a safe phrase to let the three of them know if I thought they were being to rough with my sister, and that phrase was “Let Her Be” and that phrase wasn’t a signal for them to stop but only to cut Lisa a little slack.

On the first night of my parents departure Lisa was clearing the dishes from the kitchen table, when she and I heard the knock at the front door, “I’ll get it” a said and headed for the door as Lisa said, “Ok, but get rid of whoever it is, Mom and Dad said no one is allowed in the house” Lisa came running into the living room when she heard the commotion of me yelling “Get out! Get out of our house!” and the voices of my masked conspirators yelling, “Don’t be a hero mother fucker or we’ll kill you!”

When Lisa came in the living room I was on the floor and my hands were already cuffed behind my back and Leroy was cuffing my ankles together, “Get off of my brother! Get off of him!” Lisa yelled in a frightened voice, and Ned and Tiny grabbed my sister and Tiny put his blade to her throat, saying “Set the fuck down Bitch or we’ll kill you both!” and they sat Lisa down on the leather `L shaped sectional sofa in our living room.

My fellow conspirators had brought a gym bag with them, and in the bag was two pairs of chain cuffs, the chain in-between the cuffs was long enough to be ran underneath the sofa, and the cuff at one end, of the first pair of chain cuffs was fastened to Lisa’s left wrist, and ran underneath of the sofa with the cuff at the other end being cuffed to her left ankle, and the same was repeated with the second pair of chain cuffs to Lisa’s right wrist and ankle. (Picture at bottom of page) after they had my sister chained spread eagled setting at one end of the `L shaped sofa, they picked me up off of the floor and sat me at the other end of the sofa.

“We know your parents have money so where is it?” Ned asks in a menacing voice, and I answered him, saying, “They don’t keep money in the house so you might as well go!” as I played my role as a victim, and Ned as preplanned slapped me across the face to make my role as victim look good, being roughed up a little was a small price to pay for the pleasure that was to come, and Ned yelled at me, “You think we’re playing around here punk? Now you better give up the money before your pretty little sister here gets hurt”

“Please, my brother isn’t lying, our parents don’t keep money in the house, but I have some in my purse over there on the chair, please take it and go, I swear we wont report this” my sister said in a scared trembling voice, and Tiny got Lisa’s purse and after rummaging through it pulled out $30, “WOW! We just scored $10 a piece here fellas, looks like our lucky night hum?” the fat black man said in a mocking tone, than Leroy reaches down an grabs the front of Lisa’s light blue uniform blouse and just rips it completely open, buttons flying everywhere, and than he pulls her baby blue bra down so that it is underneath her big breast, and he says excitedly, “Look at the balloons on this Bitch guys!” … “Damn! Them are some sweet looking melons” Tiny replies, and my sexy sister does have a great set of tits, the size of coconuts and her areolas were bigger than silver dollars with nubs the size of my fingertip.

Ned speaks up saying, “What I want to see is if the little lady’s carpet matches her drapes” and with his knife in hand Ned puts his hand up inside of my sister’s long, dark blue uniform skirt, and with tears now gushing from my sister’s big blue eyes and streaming down her pretty oval shaped face, she sobs, “Please don’t do this to me please” but Ned just snickers at her and cuts Lisa’s skirt right down the center from the waistband to the bottom hem and flung it open, and acting like I was enraged I yelled, “Stop this! Stop it right now! You better not touch my sister!” and Ned grabs a hold of my sobbing sister’s baby blue panties and rips them from her body, exposing her little virgin pussy to the eyes of my conspirators, and her little neatly trimmed bush that was just a tad darker than her sandy blond hair.

The look in my sister’s scared sexy eyes was such a thrill for me, and the shocked look on her pretty face when she saw Ned put her torn panties up to my nose and heard him say, “Now tell us where the money is or I’m going to make you fuck your own sister!” was enough to nearly make me pop my cork right there in my pants, and that sweet sexy sister of mine was crying so hard that her glasses were all steamed up when Ned forced me off of the sofa on my knees on the floor in front of her, kneeling between her spread legs.

“Tiny I want you to stand behind this Whore and put your knife to her throat, because I’m going to un-cuff brothers hands so he can fuck his slut sister, and if he tries anything stupid or if he refuses to fuck her, I want you to kill the Bitch!” and Ned freed my hands and told me to get my pants down, and it was probably a good thing Lisa’s glasses were all steamed up, acting as a blindfold or she would have been shocked to see my throbbing hard cock eagerly willing to pluck her virginal cherry from her, and Ned helped disguise the truth from my blinded sister by saying “Get it hard punk” and I held my cock in my hand for a few minutes listening to my sister sob, “Please don’t make Jerry do this to me please I’m begging you please!”

Ned said “That’s good now stick your dick in this Bitch! Do it now!” and I snuggled the head of my cock between my sister’s soft warm pussy lips and slid it inside of her until the head of my cock was pressed firmly up against her virginal hymen and than I stopped and said as sincere sounding as I could, “Please, my sister is still a virgin, I can feel her cherry against my cock, please let her keep her virginity” but Ned took Lisa’s steamed up glasses off of her face and demanded that she look at me and give me permission to take her purity away from her, and Lisa looked like she was trying to speak, but no words were coming out of her mouth, and her eyes had that deer in the headlights look to them as she looked up at me, and it struck me as funny, because it made me think how the fish’s mouth moved open and closed silently when I would use a net to remove them from the fish tank to clean it and the look in the fish’s bulging eyes.

Ned was determined to make my sister grant me permission to deflower her and he grabbed one of Lisa’s nipples and pulled her tit tight, putting his knife up to her nipple and threaten to cut it off and feed it to me if she didn’t surrender her innocent to me, and the frightened look in Lisa’s lovely eyes and the sound of her sniveling soft scared voice was priceless as she looked up at me with her little chin quivering and so submissively sobbed, “It’s ok you can have my cherry Jerry” and I put my hands on the back of the low back sofa, leaning over my scared sobbing sexy sister and I kissed the tip of her little button nose, telling her “I Love you Sissy” before ramming my cock balls deep into her tight little cunt and robbing her innocent away from her, and as she felt the burning sting of her cherry bursting around my throbbing cock her big blue eyes rolled back into her forehead, and I couldn’t help but let out a little grunt of pleasure.

I started pumping my prick in and out of my sister’s sweet little pussy, loving the feel of her tight fit around my dick as her sweet fresh meat squeezed my throbbing cock, but to my disappointment Lisa closed her eyes, apparently the sight of her younger brother fucking her was emotionally tough on her, but that was just to bad, because I wanted Lisa to have that vision of me fucking her innocents away from her stuck in her mind forever and I looked up at Tiny who was still standing behind the sofa she was chained to and I pointed to her closed eyes, prompting him into action, “Open them eyes Bitch and look at your brother or I’ll cut your eyelids off! You understand me Cunt?” That’s much better I thought to myself as Lisa opened them big blue eyes of hers and looked up at me as I quickened my strokes until I was pounding her tight little pussy, making my sexy sister squeal underneath me, and when Lisa begged me with her plump pouty lips not to cum inside of her I nearly popped my cork off inside of her right then, and I promised her I wouldn’t, but it was a promise I had no intentions of keeping.

“Like hell you ain’t going to cum inside of this little cum-dumpster! You will or I’ll make you fuck her again!” Ned said, I knew I had picked the right bunch of guys for this job, and as my balls started tingling and my cock swelled, I grunted “Sorry Sissy!” and exploded inside of her tight little baby maker, filling her up with my seed. After my deflated cock slipped out of Lisa, Ned cuffed my wrist back behind my back and he and Leroy put me back upon the sofa.

Ned, Leroy and Tiny had helped me get what I wanted from my sister, I had laid claim to her cherished cherry, and I sat there on the sofa as proud as a peacock with my pillaged prize painting my cock red, and their reward for helping me collect my ill gotten treasure was they now got to use and abuse Lisa in any manner that pleased them and as I sat there watching, Tiny said to Ned, “Pull the Bitch up off the couch enough for me to slid down behind her Ned” and Ned grabbed a hold of my sister’s big tits and pulled her up until her stretched tits and arms would stretch no future, allowing the big fat black man to climb over the back of the sofa and slid down behind my screaming sister, and Tiny aligned what had to be a 10 inch cock up with my sister’s virgin asshole, and Ned let go of Lisa’s tits and my helpless sister started slowly sinking down under her own weight onto Tiny’s big black cock.

I could see Lisa’s big blue bulging eyes and hear her constant unbroken high pitched squeal as she slowly slid down that big black man’s cock until she was setting in his lap with her back against his front side, fully impaled on his fat prick, and I found it as amusing as my three conspirators did as we watched Lisa press her elbows against the sofa’s back and rear herself up on her tip toes, trying to pull her asshole up off of Tiny’s cock, but in that awkward position being chained down she only managed to pull herself up about halfway off of that stiff black prick, then her strength would fail her and she would slowly sink back down on Tiny’s shaft, and after three attempts at this she gave up and sat there in Tiny’s lap sobbing with his big black cock throbbing up her stretched butt hole.

As Lisa sat there sobbing in humiliation with Tiny’s cock stuck up her asshole, Ned got down on his knees in front of her and rammed his 7 inch dick inside her pussy, and immediately started hammering her, and she was so fully stuffed with man meat that she was howling and wailing and screaming for mercy, and I could have used the “Safe Word” but I didn’t, I was enjoying watching the men have their fun with little Miss prim and proper, I bet she didn’t feel like Dad and Mom’s little angel now, I said to myself.

After Tiny and Ned had shot their loads in my traumatized sister, Leroy unchained Lisa from the sofa, stripped her completely naked and cuffed her wrist behind her back, then he took his pants off but doubled his belt over in his hand, letting my sister know he meant business when he told her, “Now Whore, your going to suck my cock, and if I feel one tooth brush my skin I’ll beat you like an old dusty rug, now get busy Bitch!” and my sister was so scared of Leroy and his belt that she sucked his cock like she was an old pro at it, and never a tooth touched his skin, and when Leroy came she sucked it all down, I was impressed with my sister, if she was that good at sucking cock on her very first time, just think how good she’d be after years of practice, but anyways, Leroy looked down at my sister and said, “I’m gonna whip you anyway Bitch!” and I know it was very unfair to my sister, after all she had done just as Leroy asked, and I almost used the “Safe Word” as Leroy commenced to whipping her with his thick leather belt, but I didn’t because it was making my cock hard.

I had gotten plenty of whippings growing up while I can’t remember Lisa ever getting one, so I was enjoying seeing her whipped until she was covered with welts, and sniveling at Leroy’s feet begging him for mercy. Finally they hogtied my sister with a draw cord they ripped from the drapes in the living room and they removed my cuffs, and tied my ankles and wrist with draw cords from other curtains from around the house, but my wrist were loosely tied so that I could free myself at any time, and before leaving my three conspirators stood around my hogtied sister as she lay in the floor sobbing, and they pissed all over her,

Lisa lay there hogtied on the piss soaked carpet drenched in piss with her back turned to me sobbing “Help me Jerry please help me” and grinning ear to ear I said, “I will Sissy as soon as I get myself free” but I sat there for a hour looking at her sobbing in sorrow in that puddle of piss, and I told her ”As soon as I get free I’ll untie you and call the police, and tell them everything they did to us” and it was music to my ears as my sister begged me not to call the police or ever tell anyone of the dirty thing that was done to her that night, she was afraid she would be looked upon as soiled goods and that no decent successful man would ever want her if anyone knew, well I promised I wouldn’t tell no one or report it to the police telling her “Only because I loved you so much Sissy” and Lisa tearfully thank me and told me she loved me too.

Well I finally freed my sister and she must have showered until all the hot water was gone, and than she went to her room, and I went to my room and laid there in my bed watching and recording my sister as she lay curled up in a ball in her bed crying herself to sleep.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lisa.jpg (23.5 KB, 1523 views)

Last edited by jwham; 02-16-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

Default Memoirs of a Serial Rapist

Chapter 3.

My sister Lisa managed to land herself that fat cat a year and a half after I had raped her and she and her new Hubby moved off to Miami. I was now 20-years old and in my last year of Technical Collage and still living at home, and when you still lived at home your parents still called a lot of the shots when they were paying the bills, at least under my Father and Mother’s roof, and one of the things my Mother require me to do was to accompany her and my Father to church on Sunday morning, not one of my favorite ways to spend my Sunday mornings when I’d rather be sleeping in late, but yet I couldn’t complain when I still had free room and board at home, my schooling paid for and a decent allowance.

So once again I sat there in the church pew on Sunday morning, still feeling the effects of Saturday nights drinking at the nightclub on my brain.
The best thing about church was watching the church pianist, 35-year-old Mary Newland’s ass wiggling as she walked past my pew, in one of her formfitting dresses and 3 inch heels, on her way up in front of the church to play the song hymnals on the church’s piano.
Mary and her Husband Charlie, who was a respected deacon of the church, would often sing duets together after the congregational singing was over, and Mary had the voice of an Angel, and a body made for sin.
Her thick dark brown hair hung down past her shoulders, and she had the sexist brown bedroom eyes, nice sized breast and an ass that was just made for butt fucking, although it was a given that her ass had never been enjoyed by any man, including her Husband, who was the only man that the good Christian woman had ever been with.
I think I should also reveal that Mary is my Mother’s youngest sister.

I sat there in church watching and listening to Aunt Mary and her Husband sing their duet together, thinking of all the things I’d love to do to Mary, when it dawned on me, next weekend my Father and Charlie, along with Mary and Charlie’s teenage son where going deer hunting in the southern part of the State, and sweet little Aunt Mary would be home all alone for the weekend, Dad had ask me if I wanted to go along, but I told him I had a test at school coming up that I needed to cram for, truth be known I liked hunting doe, but the two legged variety if you know what I mean.

Charlie and his Son picked my Father up Friday afternoon as soon as he got in from work, Dad threw all the camping gear he would need for the weekend into Charlie’s Van and they headed south to kill Bambi, at about midnight when I was sure Aunt Mary would be fast asleep, I grabbed my backpack which was packed with plenty of rope, a ring-gag and some other fun surprises for my Aunt Mary.
There are probably a lot of rape victims out there that would like to shoot the man who invented the sliding glass patio doors, and Aunt Mary would soon be one of them, with the aid of a pry bar I was in her darkened house almost as quick as if I had a key, and I crept as quietly as a church mouse down the hallway to my Aunt’s bedroom, dressed in my black sweats and wearing a black ski mask.
Mary was just covered up to her waist and lay there in bed with her bare breast slightly rising up and down with each breath she took as she slept in a peaceful sleep, blissfully unaware of me and the danger I posed for her as I stood by her bed gazing down at her beautiful tits.

I slipped my off backpack and sat it quietly on the floor beside her bed, and then I jumped up in the air like I was Hulk Hogan giving an opponent an elbow drop, and landed on Mary’s bed beside her, ramming my elbow into her forehead and knocking her out as she slept, the poor little bitch never knew what hit her.
I lay there beside her in her bed taking just a minute or two to savor the moment of her defeat, kissing her succulent lips and sucking her tits as I ran my hand down her stomach and under her panties to feel the warmth of her womanhood, and smiled when I felt just a small thin patch of pubic hair, then I got up and went to work on her.

The first thing I did was turn on the bedroom light and throw all the covers off the bed, than I spun Mary around in her bed so that she was laying with her head towards the footboard of her bed, laying on her back with her arms down by her sides, than I took the rope out of my backpack and wrapped it several times around both of her wrist and tied it, than I ran the rope up to headboard anchoring her arms to it.
I than got some more rope, pulling first one of Mary’s legs all the way back over her head and tying her ankle to the footboard, than doing the same with her other leg, now I had my Aunt Mary laying there with her arms flat on the bed pointing up towards the headboard and tied off, and her sexy legs drawn back, her feet way over her head in the opposite direction of her arms toward the footboard and tied off, which left that sweet round meaty butt of Mary’s pocking straight up in the air towards the ceiling and laying on the backs of her shoulders and neck, with her chin in her chest.

Now for Mary’s grand awaking, I stripped all of my clothes off except for my mask, and took an Ammonia inhalant capsule out of my pack and stood up on Mary’s bed, standing overtop of her upturned ass, then I ripped off her panties and stuffed them in her mouth, spat a big wad of spit down on her little pussy and then squatting down overtop of her I pushed my cock slowly all the way inside of my Aunt’s tight little pussy as she lay there unconscious and oblivious to the world or what was happing to her, now it was time for Mary’s moment of truth as I snapped the Ammonia inhalant capsule in half and put it under her little nose to revive her.

The Ammonia took affect immediately and Mary started shaking her head from side to side to get her nose out from under the capsule, and those big brown bedroom eyes of hers started flickering open, and when they came into focus she was staring right up her own torso at my cock stuffed inside of her little pussy, and she felt the stretch and heat of me inside of her, and oh the shock in Mary’s eyes at that moment of her realization was magnificent, and like an unbroken mare being saddled for the first time Mary started wiggling, shaking and bucking her hips up and down and from side to side trying to dismount her rider, but the only thing she was managing to do was give herself a good fucking.

When Mary realized her efforts to dislodge the big masked man’s cock from her cunt was futile and that the only thing she was accomplishing was to make her own pussy betray her by becoming unwontedly stimulated, she stopped, and just started sobbing, so I speaking in a harsh, deep, whisper to disguise my voice I threatened my Aunt Mary that if she didn’t resume her efforts in full earnest I would ram my cock up her asshole.
I saw the look of sorrow and shame in my little Aunt’s face when she heard the only two options that I was allowing her, and I knew that my options were causing Mary a great emotional dilemma, for Mary knew if she continued to work my cock around inside of her stimulated pussy, she would undoubtedly force herself to orgasm all over the cock of the unknown masked man raping her, and she so hated the idea of giving her rapist that pleasure and satisfaction, the shame would be unbearable I’m sure she was thinking, but at the same time the humiliation and shame of being anally sodomized in her cherry little ass would be even worse she must have thought, for she began bucking, wiggling and shaking her hips, making my throbbing cock dance around in her tight little twat.

Finally it happened, Aunt Mary started orgasming all over my pulsating pole, and the pleasure it brought me was so exhilarating that my balls exploded and began pumping my seed through my swollen shaft, erupting inside of the pretty little church pianist, and our mixed juices were foaming out of her pussy around my cock, and running down the front of Aunt Mary’s body, down her belly, between her breast and rolling over her little chin, and even with her panties stuffed in her mouth, muffling her to some extent, Mary was still cooing like a Canary as she climaxed all over my cock, and I was grunting and moaning in pleasure.
The kind of duet I was making sweet little Aunt Mary sing with me in her marital bed was sweeter than any duet I had ever heard her sing with Uncle Charlie in church, and I bet it would have made ole Uncle Charlie insanely jealous if he could see us now.

I pulled my happy cock out of my Aunt Mary and in a whispering disguised voice told her I was going to pull her panties out of her mouth, but warned her if she screamed or caused a ruckuses I would gag her and torture her without mercy, and the second I removed Mary’s panties from her mouth she began trying to make a deal with me, telling me her and her Husband had two thousand dollars in a floor safe in the closet, and she was willing to give me the combination if I’d promise to leave and bring no more dishonor to her, but I don’t make bargains with Bitches and I told her so, but demanded the combination to the safe anyways, Mary refused.

I took the ring-gag from my backpack and forced it into Mary’s mouth, fastening it tightly around her little head, than I took her torn panties and used them to clean our fuck juices off of her body, and stuffed them through the center of the ring-gag into her mouth, than I looked into my backpack and selected an inexpensive but effective little tool that every household has, a nutcracker, and the look of fear in my Aunt’s eyes as I hooked it over her little pinky toe on her left foot thrilled me, and she was shaking her little head no, and even with her panties stuffed in her mouth I could make out her begging, saying “Noooo! Noooo!” but I slowly squeezed the nutcracker completely closed, crushing the fragile bone in her little toe into dust fragments, and as the excruciating pain shot all the way up through her leg, Mary began to thrash around in agony, and I could plainly make out my Aunt’s muffled screams of “OK!!! OK!!!” meaning she was ready to give me the combination, but I went to the next toe crushing it, and than the next, until all five toes on Mary’s left foot were crushed beyond the point of ever being able to heal back to normal.

(In the future Mary would still be walking past my church pew to the church’s piano, but she wouldn’t be strutting there in 3-inch heels, she’d be limping there in flat-soled shoes, but I got the safe’s combination and her two thousand dollars)

After placing my two thousand dollar bonus in my backpack I went to the bedroom of Mary’s Son and got some sleep, leaving Mary tied down in that very uncomfortable position all nightlong, and when the morning came I took the one part of Aunt Mary’s womanhood from her, that even Uncle Charlie had never had, I raped my Aunt Mary in the ass.
So many times I had watched that ass wiggling past my church pew, and after so many countless fantasies of making that ass mine, I had lived out that fantasy for real, and it was every bit as good as I thought it would be.

After violating the most sacred part of my Aunt Mary’s womanhood I pulled my cock out of her ravaged rear-end, and at that very moment I heard a knock on the front door, I had figured when the knock wasn’t answered the person knocking would go away, but instead I heard the door unlocking and the sounds of someone entering her home, “Mary! Mary! Where are you!” I heard the familiar voice call out …

To be continued.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (69.1 KB, 1468 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:33 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 4.

I verily had time to hide behind Aunt Mary’s bedroom door before her key-carrying visitor emerged through the bedroom doorway, “Mary! Wha …” was all my shocked Mother was able to say when she seen her younger sister tied down to her bed, before I hit Mom over the head from behind, knocking her out.

I stripped my Mother completely naked and tied her belly down in Mary’s Son’s bed, with her arms stretched out to her sides and her legs spread wide open.
I was setting in the bed with my back up against the headboard, I had slid my legs under Mom’s outstretched arms and had the side of her face laying on my upper thigh with my cock stuffed halfway in her mouth, through the ring-gag that I had been using on her sister Mary, I had left Mary tied down to her bed and her mouth sealed with Duct Tape.

I had never considered targeting my Mother for rape before that day, even though I had noticed what a sweet round heart shaped meaty little booty she was packing, but she had unfortunately stumbled into the wrong place at the wrong time, and considering my Mother’s beauty it would have seemed strange to the authorities that Mary was so brutal raped while my Mother went unmolested, and as I sat there with my Mom’s face laying on my upper thigh in her unconscious state, feeling her warm wet mouth suckling on my cock like a sleeping baby on it’s milk bottle I was glad that Mom showed up

Unlike Aunt Mary whom I awakened with an Ammonia inhalant capsule, I let my Mother come back around on her own, and the look in Mom’s eyes when she opened them and seen my cock protruding from her mouth was hilarious to me, but not at all for her, and I know that if it hadn’t been for the ring-gag protecting my family jewels Mom would have bitten my cock off for sure.
Mom jerked her head off of my cock and I let her, only because it was going to be so much fun to show her I could take her mouth right back with little effort, and I did just that, grabbing a fist full of her dark auburn hair to control her little head and taking my other hand to guide my cock back between her juicy red lips, than I shoved her pretty little face all the way down in my crotch until her nose was buried in my pubic hair and her chin plastered to my sweaty ball sack, and I held Mom down on me with my cock wedged tightly in her narrow throat, enjoying the way my Mom’s constricting throat mussels where clutching my cock as she tried in vain to breath.
Finally I let my Mom raise her head up so that only half of my cock was in her mouth, feeling her warm breath blasting the root of my cock as she breathed heavily from her flaring little nostrils.

Laying on the bed beside me I had a 3-foot long solid rubber hose that was about two inches thick, and I picked it up with my right hand while I held Mom’s head in place on my cock with my left hand, and I viciously whacked my Mother across one ass cheek than her other in quick succession, making that proud little Mommy of mine scream in pain with my cock halfway in her screaming mouth, feeling the vibrations of her screams around my throbbing dick, and enjoying the way her quiver tong was massaging the belly of my boner as she screamed, and after about 30 seconds had past I whacked her two beefy buns again in quick succession, and I repeated this until my Mother screamed my cock to the point of ejaculation, than I crammed her little head once again all the way down into my crotch and forcibly feed my proud, sexually conservative Mother her very first load of cum.

I slid out from under my Mother and knelt on my knees at her side rubbing her quivering, bright red, battered buns with the palm of my hand, as she sobbed into the pillow, and I have to admit it felt good to have the power to hurt the woman who was responsible for so many of the ass whippings I had received from my Father down through the years growing up.
I remember how Mom would stand with her arms crossed her chest watching smugly as my father showed my ass the business end of his belt for any infraction of her household rules, well Mom wasn’t looking so smug now, and revenge never tasted so sweet.

I knew that when I crushed all the toes on Aunt Mary’s left foot I had in effect sentenced the woman to a life of walking with the limp of a cripple, that way I knew every step Aunt Mary took the rest of her life she would remember the time that the masked man paid her a visit.
I wasn’t so low that I was going to permanently cripple my Mother, but I was going to brand them fine looking buns of hers with a message to dear old Dad who had carried out the corporal punishments on my buns to satisfy the needs of my Mother to see me put in my place.

In my backpack I had brought a little bottle of ink and a large needle, and I got between my Mother’s spread legs, kneeling with my knees on the backs of her legs, at her knees, and with the bottle of ink in one hand and the needle in the other I began tattooing my Mommy’s meaty mounds, on her left buttock I tattooed a large letter “M” and on her right buttock I tattooed a large letter “Y” and across her lower buttocks I tattooed the word “TOY” with the letter “ T “ tattooed on her left buttock, the letter “ Y “ on her right buttock, and the letter “ O” tattooed around her virgin asshole, that way every time dear old Dad had my sweet little Mom doggy style in his bed, he could read her rapist message of “MY TOY” tattooed across her rear-end, with the letter “ O” being a part of her womanhood he had never had before.

After Mom’s branding was completed I knelt between her sexy legs, and pressed the head of my throbbing cock in the center of that letter “O” of the word “TOY” and through her ring-gag Mom begged “Nooo! Noooo! Nooooo!” but I started ramming my man meat between my Mommy’s meaty mounds until I had that letter “O” stretched around the root of my cock shaft, and then I laid down on top of my Mom, with my chin over her shoulder so I could feel her sexy little body quivering against mine, and I began humping and pumping my prick vigorously in and out of “My Toy” until my balls blew inside of Mommy’s virgin butt hole, and I filled it with my cream.

Well I spent all day Saturday and nearly all night alternating between my Mom and Aunt Mary Mom’s sister rapping and sodomizing them, beating them with the rubber hose and just by and large enjoying myself.
Late Saturday night I went home, leaving Mom and aunt Mary tied to the beds they were in.
Sunday morning before it was time to go to church I called the police reporting my Mother as missing, but the police told since my Mom was an adult they would have to wait 48 hours before they could conduct an official investigation into her disappearance, so Mom and Mary were not freed until they were found by Uncle Charlie on Monday morning when he returned from the hunting trip.

Uncle Charlie had bagged himself an 8-point buck and my Father had Bagged a 10 pointer on their weekend hunting trip.
But I was the great hunter who scored two brown-eyed does and didn’t even have a gun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (20.9 KB, 1427 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:17 PM   #5
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Oh dude... you suck.

I'm like 5 chapters into an "evolution of a rapist" story! Aaargh...

Oh well. Your guy has developed a clearly different focus than mine at least. Very nice.
Epiphany
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:17 AM   #6
jujim

jujim has initial reputation

This is a very interesting story. I really like to follow how our hero's development. So much different from the usual bang and forget stories.

Attaching photo is a nice touch. But it does limit my ability to log in to comment since I have to look over my shoulder to make sure no one is behind me. LOL
jujim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:38 AM   #7
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you very much, JuJim, for your kind words. I like the use of pictures and have used them in several of my past stories, and you’re not alone in looking over your shoulder, as our Serial Rapist must keep a constant watch over his ..lol

Nem, the story theme of “Serial Rapist” is not a new concept under any story title, believe it or not, the concept is older than the board it’s self, and I have already written other stories on this board using the “Serial Rapist” theme, “Rape on Delivery” just to name one.
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=19282
If you were hoping to do an original Theme, Nem, your story “Evolution of a Rapist” is not it, but I am sure your story is a good one so please post it.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:22 AM   #8
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
If you were hoping to do an original Theme, Nem, your story “Evolution of a Rapist” is not it, but I am sure your story is a good one so please post it.
Yeah, I know it's been done before, I was just playing. I was right in the middle of the write-up then popped in here and saw you posting one with the same theme and couldn't resist.

Mine's hopefully on the way soon... I've got a bit of writer's block on the scene I'm working on now.
Epiphany
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:56 PM   #9
jwham
Privileged Member

I have read your other stories Nem, and enjoyed them both, you’re an exceptional writer and I have no doubt that your tale of a “Serial Rapist” will be a good read, and I look forward to reading it.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:10 PM   #10
jwham
Privileged Member

Default Memoirs of a Serial Rapist

Chapter 5.

I finished my schooling and landed a decent paying job in the heating and air-conditioning field.
I had moved out of my parent house over two years ago, but I still try to make it to Church now and again just to watch Aunt Mary limping to the Church piano.
Robbing Aunt Mary of two thousand dollars had taught me that not only was rape pleasurable it could be profitable as well, and so I tried to target women that wee both sexy and had money too, and I was starting to build a sizable nest egg of cash.

I was having my morning coffee reading the news paper and seen the obituary of 38-year-old Thomas Bain, a farmer I had done some AC work for about 6 months prior to his untimely death, poor fellow had been killed in a farming accident leaving that pretty little farm gal of his a widow at the young age of 35-years old.
Erica was her name, I remembered her well, and she looked just how you would expect a country girl to look like, about five and a half feet tall, weighing in at about 130 pounds, but I would have to figure that 20 pounds of that was all tit and ass, and now little Erica was out on that secluded farm all by her lonesome without that big corn fed farm boy to protect her, and I was assuming she was now rich from the death insurance money from her Husband’s ill-fated demise.

I had my ole buddy Ned Swagger drop me off with my backpack a few hundred yards down the road from the Bain farm, and wearing my black sweats I made my way through the corn field to the back of the farmhouse.
Looking through the windows I could see Erica laying on the sofa, it appeared she had fallen asleep while watching television.
I cocked the hammer back to the 38 revolver I had brought with me and just raised my foot and with two kicks had shattered the door frame and broken through her door, and hearing the loud crash Erica sprang up off of the sofa startled, and when she seen me dressed in black and wearing my black ski make she tried to run, but in her hasty flight she tripped over the footstool in front of the sofa, falling belly down in her living room floor Mrs. Bain began scurrying as fast as she could across the floor on her hands and knees.

To see a woman crawling on all fours is a real turn on for me, and Erica sure looked fine as she crawled away from me, that round meaty bubble butt of hers wiggling as she hurriedly slithered across the floor barefooted in her knee length tight fitting blue jeans, and her tight fitting V-cut pink shirt, but I brought her dash from me to an end by firing two rounds from my revolver into the floor right in front of her, yelling, “If you crawl one inch future I wont miss with the next shot Bitch!” and Erica dropped to the floor, rolling over on the side of her hip and looked up over her shoulder at me standing there pointing my gun at her, and her pretty face was contorted in fear as she screamed, “Please don’t hurt me please”

“Shut up Bitch and listen closely, I know your Husband is pushing up daisies so I’m taking over as the new man of the house, and you have been demoted from being his housewife to my house Whore, and if you don’t want to be reunited with ole Tommy Boy you will get those pants and panties off right now” I can just imagine how emotionally tough it must have been for that gorgeous grieving widow as she slid her pants and panties down her shapely tanned legs, sobbing, “Please don’t do this to me please” but I felt no remorse for my actions nor any compassion for Erica, I’m sure Erica had been a very special woman to her deceased Husband, but to me she was just my latest fuck toy.

“Now the shirt Bitch! Get it all off! I want you butt ass naked on that floor!” and soon Erica was completely naked setting Indian style in her living room floor sobbing hysterically as I stood large and in charge in front of her, demanding that she untie my sneakers, so I could slip them off, once I had my shoes off I raised my foot, placing it on Erica’s chest between her big 34Ds and shoved her backwards down to her back on the floor, and I stood overtop of Erica, placing one foot on her chest to pin her down to the floor as I slipped off my backpack and sweatshirt, and I stood there like Tarzan with one foot on my defeated prey as I told her to pull my sweat pants down off of me.

As Erica lay there in the floor with my foot on her chest, she reached up with her hands and grabbed the legs of my sweat pants and began pulling them down towards her, and my chest swelled in masculine pride when Erica gasp in fear and dread, “Oh my Gwad!” when my big 8 inch cock came springing free of my sweat pants.
Once I was naked except for my mask I had little Erica get up to her knees and put my backpack on her back, and I took a hold of her dark brown ponytail and told her to lead me to her bathroom.
I was as happy as a fat kid eating cake as Erica lead me to her bathroom, crawling on her knees bawling like a baby as I held on to her ponytail as if it were a dog leash, making the weeping little widow shoulder the bag containing the tools of her up coming torment.

Once in the bathroom I unzipped the top of the backpack that was still on Erica’s back and took out a set of handcuffs, than I had her take the pack off of her back and set it in the floor beside the toilet she was kneeling in front of, and I cuffed Erica’s hands behind her back and put my gun in the backpack, before I took a seat on the toilet.
As I sat on the toilet with Erica on her knees in front of me, I made her scream out in pain when I grabbed her by her big tits and pulled her up in my lap to set astride my legs facing me, than I wrapped my arms around her gabbing her by her buttocks and picked her up and sat her tight little pussy down on my cock, making her squeal in my face, “Why are you doing me this way” the emotionally distraught widow asks me as I was pulling a rig-gag out of my pack beside the toilet, and as I forced it into her mouth and fastened it behind her head I told her …

“I’m doing this to you because I enjoy doing little hoes dirty, and to me you’re nothing but a dirty little hoe” and than I spat a spitball through the center of the rig-gag into her mouth, before continuing my verbal belittlement of her, saying, “I am very disappointed in the way your sorry little pussy fits my cock! You been fucking horses out in the barn or what? I’ll show you what that pussy of your is good for!” and then I started pissing inside of poor little Erica’s cunt, I don’t think I have ever see such an intense look of humiliation in a woman’s eyes as I saw in Erica’s at that moment, I will all ways savor the way she looked at me as I emptied my bladder inside of her.

After I had finished pissing inside of Erica I made her slide off of me and down in the floor in front of me on her knees, than I grabbed her by both ears and forced her mouth down on my piss soaked cock and made her suck it, and it was an all powerful feeling to be doing a woman that had just several days earlier buried her Husband this dirty under her own roof, and I was just getting warmed up, for after I fed her my slimy load I wrapped her ponytail around my hand and with my free hand I grabbed the bristle brush toilet cleaner from it’s storage container by the toilet and crammed the dirty thing through the ring-gag into her mouth, and then stood up pulling Erica up to her feet and stood her in front of the bathroom mirror and said, “look at yourself! And I couldn’t help but laugh as I stood there looking at Erica looking at herself in the mirror with that toilet brush sticking out of her mouth, “Ha! Ha! Ha! I think I just found something your good for; you make a mighty pretty toilet brush container! Ha! Ha! Ha!” than I picked up my pack and marched that utterly humiliated and degraded widow to her bedroom with the toilet brush still lodged tightly in her mouth.

In Erica’s bedroom I took the cuffs off of her and tied her belly down and spread-eagled in the center of her bed, and used what was probably her Husband’s pillow, stuffing it under her hips to make that beefy bubble butt of hers pock up nice and high in the air.
As Erica lay there I told her, “I’m going to give you one chance and one chance only to tell me your ID and PIN number so I can collect your Husband’s death insurance money, I will phone my accomplice with the information you give me and have him start making the withdraws from your account, if you give me incorrect information he will call me back and I will proceed to torture you, rape you in the ass and than end your life”

I than removed the toilet brush from Erica’s mouth and removed the rig-gag, ad she sobbed, “I don’t have the money in the bank, it’s in a suitcase under my bed, I was going to pay cash for a Combine Harvester from a fellow farmer and a friend of my Husbands, please it’s every cent I have in the world and I need that Harvester to keep the farm going” I could hardly believe my ears, could taking everything from this poor little widow be so easy, and sure enough there under her bed was a suitcase holding more many than I had ever seen at one time, there must have been 100,000 dollars or better.

I got an Extension Cord out of my pack and plugged it into an electrical outlet and plugged a Curling Iron in to the Extension Cord, and as I waited for the Curling Iron to get hot I sat on the bed with Erica kissing her pretty butt, and reaching underneath her to squeeze and maul her big soft tender breast, telling her as ran the palms of my hands over every inch of her sexy little body, “I’m afraid I lied to you Mrs. Bain, although I thank you for making me a wealthy man I’m still going to use you up and throw you away” and than I picked up the hot Curling Iron which I had set on a low enough level that it wouldn’t leave permanent burns on her soft skin unless I held it in one place for to long.

“Please you promised you wouldn’t hurt me and that you would let me live if I gave you the money, oh please don’t kill me” but I only laughed at Erica as I took the hot Iron and touched it to the bottom one of her little feet and she started kicking her foot as much as the tie down strap would allow her, and Erica was screaming and begging me for mercy as I just laughed saying, “That’s it, scream for me little Erica, scream louder for me baby!” and I placed the hot Iron on her left upper buttock and slowly ran the Iron down over her meaty bun, enjoying how her butt cheeks quivered from the scorching heat, and I slowly ran it down the entire length on the back of her left leg, and she was just a howling in pain, making my cock harder and harder.

I finally grew tired of her begging even though her screams sounded so pretty, so I crammed the toilet brush back into her mouth so she couldn’t talk, than ran the hot Iron slowly over every inch of her backside, then for pure meanness I held the Iron still on her pussy lips placing one hand in the small of her back to hold her down and keep her from bucking, then with an evil grin on my face I shoved the hot Iron right up her asshole, clean to the handle and I let go of her back and stood there by her bed laughing as poor little Erica bucked wiggled and shook that bubble butt of hers, squeezing her sphincter against the hot Iron like a turd to dislodge it from her burning rectum and finally she managed to get it out of her.

Watching Erica shake that Iron out of her ass had made me honier than a two peckered Billy goat and so I got on the bed on my knees between Erica’s sexy quivering legs and pressed my cock up to the rubbery pucker of Erica’s sphincter ring and started ramming my big cock up her scorched asshole, and I could feel that little lady’s rectum ripping around my fat shaft with every thrust as I forced her butt hole to allow my cock to enter it, and by the time I had fully impaled the poor little Bitch I could she Erica was suffering a complete mental breakdown, her big brown eyes staring unblinkingly down the handle of that toilet brush sticking out of her mouth and I just stated drilling the little piece off assmeat, my hips slamming into her beefy buns causing the fatty flesh of her ass cheeks to flop back and forth as I forcefully raped her in the butt until I came up her asshole.

Well as I gathered my stuff to leave, Erica just laid there quivering from head to toe, staring down the handle of that brush in her mouth and as a memento of her defeat I cut her ponytail off and put it in my backpack, and than I called Ned to come pick me up, and I was gone as suddenly as I had arrived, leaving poor little Erica a shattered woman.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Erica.jpg (63.3 KB, 1342 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:36 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #11
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 6.

Thanks to Erica Bain’s insurance money I was now the proud owner of my own home, I moved out of my Apartment and bought a comfortable Ranch style home on the outskirts of town, it had a full sized basement that I easily soundproofed by lining the ceiling with Styrofoam and drywall, and I had brought many victims to my home after kidnapping them.
I would rape and torture them for days or even weeks, keeping them locked in a steel cage down in my basement when they were not in use, I would use them for my perverse pleasure until I either got bored with them or they were in need of medical care, then I would take them out and set them free, for several years I had done this.

Then I meet Susan Watkins, a woman my age; she was 30 years old, a single divorced Mother of a 7-year-old boy, she was the girl next-door type with an average looking face, not beautiful but not ugly either, but her body, damn Susan was stacked, with my trained eye I could tell she was easily a double D breasted girl, even though she tried to hid them with loose fitting shirts, and I loved her thick red hair that hung just below her shoulders, a blue eyed girl with an ass that would fill out the seat of even the loose legged jeans she wore.

Susan worked as a waitress at a local eatery that I had lunch at, and instead of just snatching her up and raping her like the piece of fuck meat she was, I played a different game with the little waitress that wore wire framed eyeglasses.
I flirted with Susan in a gentlemanly kind of way, telling her what a beautiful woman she was, bringing her flowers and soon she was very smitten with me and we began dating, and to my amusement it was she that asked that we keep our relationship secret, Susan explained that she wanted to keep it secret till we seen how things went, because of her Son who still had hopes that she and his Father would someday get back together, but Susan assured me that would never happen saying that although her ex was a good Father he was an obsessive tyrant of a Husband.

I finally got that single Mother with the big tits back to my place on the promise of me cooking a special Lasagna dinner for just the two of us.
Susan and I were setting in the living room on the sofa playing kissy face listen to some soft romantic music on the stereo when Susan hit me with the “L” bomb, telling me she was in love with me and thought the time was right to tell her Son and the world how much I meant to her.
“Susan Darling, I love you too, I knew I wanted you the first time I saw you, but are you sure now is the right time to reveal our secret, I mean we have never even went all the way and made love together” I said to the smitten smiling redhead who was looking at me with nothing but love for me in her sparkling blue eyes, and than the timer alarm on the kitchen oven went off, and I kissed my little love kitten on the tip of her little nose and excused myself to check on the Lasagna.

I was thinking to myself as I checked the Lasagna that tonight had to be the night I took Susan as my little fuck slut, I was hoping to play the courting game a little longer with her, maybe until she accepted my proposal to be my wife, but now that she was wanting to revel our relationship I had to act, I couldn’t risk there being any connection between her and I, otherwise when she suddenly disappeared without a trace I would certainly be a suspect.
As I stood in front of the oven checking our dinner I heard Susan’s soft seductive voice directly behind me say, “Turn the oven down to warm my love, I want to show you how much I love you and I want to show you right now” and I turned around to see Susan standing there completely nude, and she started unbuttoning me shirt telling me that I made her feel like no other man had made her feel and that she hadn’t made love to a man since her divorce.
After Susan had my shirt unbuttoned I slipped it off and let it fall to the floor as Susan went down to her knees in front of me and began undoing my pants, and soon I was standing over her naked, and I felt so smug when Susan wrapped her little hand around the base of my shaft and started kissing the tip of my prick, professing again how much she loved me before taking my dick in her mouth and sucking on it, looking up at me with my cock in her mouth and love in her eyes, which was a change from what I was use to, all my other women who found themselves on the floor at my feet were looking up at me with tears gushing from their fearful humiliated eyes.

Once my cock felt as hard as concrete, Susan stood up and was taking charge by asking me to get up on the kitchen countertop, I hoped up on the countertop and help Susan up on top of me with her back turned towards me, and she squatted down over my throbbing cock and took it in her hand to guide it into her womanhood, and I loved the way she let out a low squeal like a purring little kitten as she slowly lowered that tight wet little twat of hers down on my fat 8 inches of throbbing man meat and began slowly at first to hop up and down on my pole, her tight pink meat squeezing and sucking lovingly on my cock just as her ruby red lips had when she was down on her knees, and Susan was picking up the momentum, faster and faster she bounced up and down on my cock, her thick red hair dancing on her shoulders, and her big boobies bouncing all around on her chest, and than that little love kitten of mine started have an orgasm all over my cock, and she was a squealing, “Oh I love you Jerry! I love you so much!” and I began ejaculating inside of the big bosomed Bitch.

After our lovemaking session on top of the kitchen counter we sat naked around my little kitchen table and ate the Lasagna I had prepared for us, and I must say it was delicious, but anyways as we were finishing up dinner I popped the big question on her asking Susan if she would marry me, and that little redhead shoot up out of her chair and hopped in my lap wrapping her arms around me graciously accepting my marriage proposal telling me I had just made her the happiest woman in the world, and I stood up scooping little Susan up in my arms and I carried her off to my bedroom like she was my bride on our honeymoon night and we made mad passionate love into the wee hours of the morning and we went to sleep exhausted in each others arms.

Susan awoke the next morning to see me standing at the foot of the bed staring at her, and to find that her arms were stretched out to her sides and handcuffed to my headboard, and with a nervous voice and trying to smile she bashfully says, “I’m not really into the bondage thing honey” and I crawled into the bed forcing her to spread her sexy legs and I hovered overtop of her on all fours looking down into her face and ask Susan, “Well tell me my love are you into ass fucking? Because I really like fucking my women in their tight little butt holes” well that statement sure wiped the smile off of Susan’s face and she said, “No I am not that kind of girl Jerry, I do love you but I think we need to have a talk about what is and isn’t acceptable bedroom behavior”

As Susan and I looked deep into each others eyes I said to her, “I know you love me sweet little Susan and I just want to make it clear to you how much your love means to me” and than I spat right in her face, the spitball splattering against the tip of her little nose, and I could see by the hurt look in Susan’s big blue eyes that I had just broken her little heart, and her eyes began to tear up and she said in a stuttering voice, “Let me up Jerry, remove these cuffs right now, I’m going home” and I slapped the little redhead across the face as hard as I could telling her she was never going home again, and than I hooked my arms under her shapely legs and curled them back, pressing the head of my cock up to her little virgin asshole, and crying hysterically now little Susan begged, “Please Jerry please don’t stick it up my butt oh please I still lovvvvAAAAAAAAA!!!” but I rammed my cock into her butt hole as hard as I could, sinking about half of it up her rectum before her tightness brought my cock to a screeching halt, and the balloted head of my cock felt the rubbery sphincter ring of Susan’s asshole snap like an over stretched rubber band, and as Susan lay underneath me screaming in agony I laughed in her face saying …

“That’ll sure curl your toes wont it Baby! Ha! Ha! Ha!” and I rammed her tight little asshole again, laying waste to her tight little butt hole, ripping it from her sphincter ring all the way down to her bowels as I bottomed out inside of her hot little ass.
As good as little Susan’s lovemaking was, it didn’t come close to the satisfaction I was feeling at that moment, with little Susan looking up at me in wide-eyed disbelief of my betrayal of her gift of love, screaming and begging me for mercy as I started hammering her little hind-end, yelling in her face, “Looks like your that kind of girl now don’t it Bitch!” and spitting in her face, to Susan I was now the most powerful man in the world, and that was a whole lot better than her love.

Finally I came up Susan’s ravaged asshole and climbed out of bed, grabbing my 3-foot long solid rubber hose, and I stood beside the bed looking down at that little lady who’s only mistake in life was falling for the wrong men, first her ex Husband and now me, a woman that only wanted to love me and be my wife, and Susan closed her eyes as she watched me raise the rubber hose high up in the air over my shoulder and she sobbed, “Please don’t hurt me Jerry please” but I brought the rubber hose whizzing down through the air bringing it to rest right across her big double Ds, and Susan let out a horrific scream of agony as her big boobs jiggled like Jell-O from the impact of my rubber hose, and Susan raised her head up looking at me, desperately begging me for mercy.

“Please don’t hit me again Jerry Oh please! Please! I’ll do anything you want Oh please I’m begging you Jerry” but I raised the hose up high in the air again, and when she seen I was bound and determined to hit her tits again she curled her legs up, bringing her knees up to her chest to protect her burning breast, so I whacked her across her upturned buttocks with the hose, and she slammed her sexy legs back down on my bed and began flopping around like a fish out of water in pain, and as soon as Susan brought her legs down I whacked her across her tits gain, and again she brought her knees up to her chest as I raised the hose again only to get hosed across her buttocks again.

I found it very hilarious that the only way Susan could protect her tits from the wrath of my hose was to coil her knees back to her chest and sacrifice her meaty buns to my hose, and then to shield her butt cheeks from my hose she had to let her tits take the blow, and I was laughing like a Hyena at the little lady who loved me as I beat her ass and tits black and blue with my rubber hose as she hopelessly begged me, “Please Jerry if a said or did something to make you mad at me I’m sorry” but I unforgivably beat that little single Mother like she was a dirty dog, whipping her tits, her ass, her belly and legs and I even smacked her face two or three times with my rubber hose, I beat Susan until she just laid there staring at me like whipped little puppy dog, than I freed her hands and dragged her from my bed by her thick red hair, and I dragged her through my house down into my basement were I kicked her inside of a steel cage and locked her in it.

“That ort to do you for now you little Cunt!” I said as I left her there naked, locked in my steel cage, down in my dark cold basement beaten and sexually ravaged.
That night I laid down in my warm cozy bed, a bed that just the night before Susan had given herself to me in love, and I just smiled as I thought of her now being locked in that steel cage, naked cold and scared, down in my basement, with all the hopes and dreams I had built up in her now shattered.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Susan.jpg (92.0 KB, 1296 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:37 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:13 AM   #12
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 7.

Sometimes lady luck just smiles on the man and not the lady, such was the case when I was heading back home from an old friends house.
You remember Tiny Stockton the fat black man that helped me rape my Sister Lisa with the help of my other two friends Ned and Leroy Swagger, well it was Tiny’s birthday so as a present I gave him that fine little redhead Susan Watkins to keep as his fuck toy.
I had pretty much grown bored with Susan once her love for me had fizzled Ha! Ha! Ha! Imagine that hum?
I had pretty much demoted Susan anyways from being my fuck toy to the fuck toy of my German Shepard named Bozo, what can I say I have loved Clowns ever since I was a little kid and Bozo was the best.

But anyways, I was heading home when I came across a disabled vehicle parked alongside the country road I was traveling down, I passed the car slowly seeing a pretty little blond setting behind the wheel of the car and she was all alone, she was definitely worth a closer look so I pulled my care over to the side of the road in front of hers.
Before getting out of my car I took my pistol out from under my front seat and tucked it into my belt and put my shirttail over it and walked back to her car.

Standing beside her car door looking through her driver’s side window, which she had half way up, I could see she was a pretty little piece for sure, long blond hair, hazel eyes and dressed in a sleeveless Nike T-shirt and a pair of jean cutoff shorts,
”Good evening Mam” I said as friendly as I could be, “Seems your having a bit of bad luck here, be glade to give you a lift into town” and even though I was being gentlemanly and friendly I could tell she was nervous of my being there, she was the timid type I could tell, I like the timid type, they tend to be the easiest to control.

“That’s very nice of you sir but my husband is on his way, I called him on my cell phone, he should be here any minute now” I thought for sure by the bashful look in her eyes that she was lying to me, hoping to get me to go away, I didn’t have time to play games with this little Blond, I wanted her in my car and out of there before another car came along, so I drew my pistol and pointed it through the window.

“Get your purse and get out of the car Bitch!” I said in a stern voice.
“Please my husband will be here any second, just please go, pleaseee” she terrifyingly stutters.
“If you don’t get out of the car with your purse the only thing he will find when he gets here is you dead behind the wheel, now I’m going to count to three … one … two” and by the count of two that little timid blond was out of her car with her purse in hand standing barefoot on that country road begging me not to hurt her, and at gunpoint I marched her to my car, making her get down in the floorboard of the passengers side of my car.

That little blond looked so delicious all curled up in the floorboard of my car wearing her T-shirt and cutoffs, looking up at me with those scared hazel eyes of hers gushing tears that were running down her pretty face, sobbing, “Please don’t hurt me please, I have a family and children oh please let me go, I wont tell anybody I swear, please oh please”

I could see by the fearful timid nature of this young woman that she was going to be an easy rape; she didn’t appear to have an aggressive bone in her body.
Looking down at the way she lay in the floorboard all curled up and crying, shaking and trembling all over as she looked up at me with those frightened eyes of hers kind of reminded me of a scared little kitten cowering in a corner, trapped by a ferocious dog, I doubted she’d put up to much of a fight at all, her fear had the best of her and I was going to exploit her fear.

“What’s your name Bitch?” I asked her as I drive the car with my left hand and point the gun at her with my right.
“B-Brenda” she says in a soft submissive voice.
“Well Brenda I’m going to speak frankly to you so listen closely because your life depends on you hearing and understanding what I tell you, do you understand?” and as she was nodding her little head yes I yell at her, “I want to hear you say it!”
“Y-y-yes I understand,” she sobs.
“I’m going to take you back to my place Brenda where you’re going to do whatever I want you to do, and when I have had my fill of fucking you I will turn you loose, but if you try and fight me or try to get away from me your kids will never see there Mother again, do I make myself clear?”
“Please don’t do this to me pleaseee” she pleaded with me.
“Crying and begging me isn’t going to help you Brenda, this is going to happen to you, no question about it, the only question is whether we do it the easy way or the hard way, either way I will have my way with you, do you understand me?” and meekly she sobs “Yes” and I smile a smug smile just as I hear a cell phone start ringing in her purse, and I had her get it out and tell me who was calling her.

“It’s my Husband,” she sobs as she looks at the caller ID, “He is probably at my car wondering where I am”
“Answer it,” I tell her.
Brenda answered the call and with her trembling hand held the cell phone up to speak, sobbing, “Hello Jerry honey” and I thought it amusing that this Jerry’s wife was going to be raped by a Jerry, one of life’s little coincidences I guess, and I can hear her Husband ask her.
“Where in the hell are you at Brenda, why didn’t you stay with the car?” he asks her, and he knows right away that she is in serious trouble when bawling like a baby she babbles into the phone.
“I was and some man came by and took me with him”

“Man? What man? What’s going on Brenda” I can hear Jerry ask his wife in a voice filled with confusion and fear for his wife.
“I don’t know who he is but he says he is going to take me back to his place and rape me Jerrrry, (Sob, Sob) and that if I give him any trouble he is going to kill meeee!” and Jerry is silent, obviously having trouble believing his ears.

I pulled my car into the driveway of my country home as the conversation came to this point and I stopped the car.
“Give me the phone Bitch!” I say to Brenda as I hold out my left hand, and I hold the phone up to speak to her Husband.
“Hello Jerry, I am the man that has your wife, and if you both don’t do as you’re told my face will be the last thing little Brenda here sees, do you hear me Jerry” and after a short pause …
“Please don’t hurt my wife, I have some money saved up and credit card too, I’ll give it all to you if you would just let my wife go” ignoring the Husband’s offer I tell him.
“Listen to me real close Jerry, I want you to drive back home and wait for my call, and trust me Jerry, if you go to the Copes I will know and the next time you see this pretty little wife of yours she will be on a still table at the morgue wearing a toe tag” and I end the call and drive on up to the garage using my remote to raise the door.

Once the car is parked and the garage door down I get out of the car ordering Brenda out, and at gunpoint lead her into the house and to a little room in the back of the house that I used for working out in.
“Take off your shirt and shorts Brenda” I say to my pretty captive, and I felt so powerful as I watched that sexy little wife and mother crying and trembling all over as she pulled her t-shirt up over her head and dropped it to the floor and than slowly slide her jean cutoffs down pasted her rounded hips and than let them fall to the floor as well and she stepped out of them.

“Now the bra Brenda, show me what kind of pillows you’re packing,” I say with a snicker, and much to my delight she unwraps a very eye pleasing midsize set of C-sized titties and as soon as she dropped her bra to the floor that bashful little Bitch folded her trembling arms over her chest trying to hide her breast form my lustful glare.

“Stop hiding yourself and get them panties off!” I bark at Brenda in a demanding voice and with her tears dripping from her quivering little chin, like raindrops off of a tree leaf the fearful young lady complies with my directives, and as she took her panties off I took my paints and under shorts off.
“Now get down on your knees and bring your panties over here to me” and the humiliation in her hazel colored eyes was such a turn on for me as that sexy little thing crawled on her knees over to me and surrendered her panties to me.

“Now crawl over there and get your purse and bring it to me” I have to admit I like making a woman crawl, there isn’t to much that turns me on more than a woman crying and crawling around on the floor, naked at my feet, humiliating and degrading herself for my pleasure in hopes of earning enough merit in my eyes so that I will spare her life, and I was surely determined to make this pleasantly plump piece of fuck meat earn hers, and by the time she crawled back over to me I had laid my gun on top of a tall filing cabinet beside me, out of the reach of this woman of short stature, and I was butt ass naked with my hard, fat, 8 inch cock standing straight up in the air at attention in front of her tear soaked face, and she handed me her purse, and I began rummaging through it pulling out her pocketbook, and in it were an assortment of credit cards, drivers license, and pictures of her Husband and child.

“Brenda Hughs, 30-year-old” I read out loud to her from her driver license, along with her address, I was impressed, I had her guess as being in her mid twenties.
I looked at the pictures of her Husband and child; her Husband was an average looking man, and her Son appeared to be about 4 or 5 years old.
“I’m going to ask you a series of questions Mrs. Hughs, and before you answer each question I want you to kiss the head of my cock” this was just a mind game I liked to play with submissive Bitches, just to see how much humiliation they can take, and I held a picture of her Husband down by my cock so she could see it and I ask her.
“Do you love him?” and the cheeks of that bawling bashful Bitch’s face were blush red in humiliation as she puckered up her sweet little lips and kissed the head of my dick.
“Yes, (Sob, Sob) very much” she sobbed as my cock jerked in pleasure from the touch of her warm wet lips kissing my cock so softly.
“Than why are you kissing my cock, are you a Slut?” I ask her just to add to her humiliation, and it was sure shooting from her hazel eyes as once again she puckered up her tear moistened lips and kissed my cock just a shaking in shame as she sobbed.

“No I’m not a Slut, (Sob, Sob) I’m kissing it because you told me to” she said trying to defend her moral character.
“So do you kiss the cock of every man that tell you to?” I ask in a confronting manner, and my chest swelled in manly pride as that little lady again kissed my cock, sobbing so subserviently.
“Noooo just yours, I’m so scared you’ll kill me if I don’t”

Than I show Brenda a picture of her Son and ask her, “Do you love him?” and I could see the Mother’s love in her hazel eyes as she looked at the picture of her Son and sobbingly kissed my cock making it twitched in lust as it felt her quivering lips touch it and she sobbed.
“I love him with all of my heart” and I was reveling in the deep look of fear, shame and sadness that I was seeing in her eyes as I told her.
“Than for your Son’s sake so he don’t have to grow up without his Mommy, I want you to be extra careful and gently take just the head of my cock into your mouth and suck on it, and I want to feel that tong of your fluttering around all over it, and I want you looking up here at me as you suck it” and with the submissiveness of a little Lamb that golden haired hazel eyed cock pleaser opened up her little mouth and took in the head of my cock and began carrying out my instructions to the letter.

Than just as I was ready to drop Brenda’s purse to the floor her cell phone rings, and I take the phone out of the purse and see that it is Jerry her Husband calling and so I answer it saying, “Jerry I thought I told you to go home and wait for my call”

“I am home, I did as you said, I just need to hear from my wife that she’s ok” and the feeling of power as I told that worried Husband, “Your wife is busy following my instructions Jerry, unlike you, now go to bed and I’ll call you sometime tomorrow after I’m finished with her and let you know where you can pick her up”

“What do you mean she’s busy? Please I just want to hear her voice” and I lower the phone down to Brenda’s suckling lips telling her to not take the head of my cock out of her mouth, but to try and say something to her Husband as she continued sucking.
“I wuv uoo erry” … “What’s that baby, I can hardly hear you” … “I wuv uoo erry” … “I love you too baby, but why are you having trouble speaki … “ and the answer to his own question dawned on him before he even finished asking it, and I heard him exclaim “Oh my Gawd!”

I can just imagine the helpless feeling Brenda’s Husband must have been feeling as I put the phone back up to my face and told him, “Now Jerry go to bed, read a book or watch TV, but don’t call back here again tonight, your wife has her work cut out for her this evening and your interruptions will just make things harder on her, and remember Jerry, no Copes or this little Cunt of yours will be begging for death by the time I put her out of her misery” and I ended the call.

“Now take it deeper Bitch!” I say to my little fuck toy, and she pushes her mouth down on my cock until she feels it against her tonsils and stops, “Take it all the way down Brenda! I want to feel your chin against my fucking balls! Do it for your Son, so he don’t lose his Mommy!” and that loving Mother forced herself to deep throat my whole cock, and as she knelt there with her sweet lips puffed out around the root of my cock with her chin pressed against my balls I wrapped my hands behind her head and held her there, as I began pumping her tummy full of my rape-seed.

As I was pulling my cock out of the gagging lady’s mouth she lightly bit my cock, it didn’t really hurt and Brenda hadn’t done it on purpose, but I yelled angrily at her, “You bit me Bitch! You bit me!” and shaking and trembling in terror of me little Brenda kneeling there before me was clasping her quivering hands together as if she were praying for forgiveness sobbing, “I’m sorry I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to please don’t hurt meee!” but instead of forgiving Brenda I demanded that she crawl on her hands and knees over to my workout bench and get upon it facing the wall, and I kicked her in the ass as she crawled over to it.

Once Brenda was straddling the workout bench I had her lean forwards resting her elbows on the inclined backrest of the bench, and using Duct Tape I taped her lower arms to the backrest, tapping them at the wrist and just below her elbows, I retrieved my pants from the floor and pulled my belt from them, doubling it over in my hand as little Brenda looked over her shoulder at me sobbing and pleading with me not to whip her, but I did whip Brenda, I whipped her like a dog, the repeated impacts of my belt making her beefy buns jiggle Jell-O and her sexy little legs were kicking out behind her, and I beat Brenda until my arm grew tired.

I took my belt and slid it underneath Brenda’s hips, and grabbed the belt at both ends, using it to pull Brenda up on her feet, while her lower arms were still taped down to the bench, and as that sniveling little lady stood there doubled over forwards leaning on her elbows I began ramming my cock up her asshole, and you would have thought I was skinning her alive by the way she was screaming and carrying on, her long blond hair flying around as she franticly shook her head yelling “Noooo! Stoooopppp! Pleaseeee!” but I didn’t stop, an ass like the one Brenda has was made to be butt fucked, and I pounded her in the ass until I was ready to cum and than I pulled my dick out of her ass and crammed it into her little pussy, just a hoping she wasn’t on the pill.

After repeatedly raping and sodomizing that little blond for hours I finally cut her loose from the bench and took her down into the basement, where my German Shepard Bozo was, and I had Brenda kneel down on a blanket on the floor, and as she looked up at me I told her, “Bozo is going to like you” and as I walked back toward the basement stairs leaving Brenda in the basement with my dog, I said with a chuckle, “Have fun Bozo ole buddy”

I went back up stairs and turned on the cameras that I had mounted in the four corners of the basement and watched and filmed what transpired next.
Bozo walked over to the blanket that Brenda was kneeling on and started licking the tears off of her pretty face; well Brenda mistook this as the dog sensing she was scared and hurting and that it was trying to show her affection, so she wrapped her arms around the dogs neck and started petting Bozo, suddenly, doing as I had trained him to do with Susan Bozo tackles Brenda, knocking her backwards in the floor so hard that her feet fly up in the air, and Bozo leaps on top of her, gripping her around the front of her throat with his jaws, and Brenda froze in fear as my dog puts his front legs over her upturned legs, holding them back, she knew that the Shepard’s sharp teeth were capable of biting through the soft flesh of her throat like a hot knife through butter.

I can just imagine the shock that poor young lady must have been feeling when she felt Bozo’s big dog dick slam inside of her cunt, and as Brenda lay there helpless, being raped by my dog, my last words to her for the night now seemed all so clear, “Bozo is going to like you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brenda Pic 10.jpg (64.5 KB, 1226 views)
File Type: jpg Brenda Pic 3.jpg (68.5 KB, 1215 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:39 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #13
matches

matches has initial reputation

Enjoying the story. Hope to see more bitches suffering in the chapters to come.
matches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #14
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you Matches, glad you like my fantasy story.
A victim’s suffering, whether physical or mental, is what brings the fantasy rapist his pleasure.
Some fantasy rapist find their pleasure is in humiliating their victim, others find pleasure in hutting theirs, a mixture of both is what gets my rocks off!
Old 03-01-2010, 10:48 PM   #15
curiousdel

curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)

Great story
curiousdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #16
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 8.

When I went back down in the basement the following day, Bozo had Brenda on the far side of the basement, she was laying on the cement floor on her back, and Bozo had his cock knotted inside of Brenda’s pussy, standing with his ass toward her, and Brenda was silently laying there staring in a state of shock, up at Bozo’s wagging tail.
“Come here Boy! Come on over here!” and Bozo started trotting over to me with his cock still knotted inside of Brenda, and she was being towed along behind my dog, drug across the cement floor on her back by his knotted cock, and when he got to me I was rubbing and patting his head, saying “Good Boy Bozo! Good Boy!”

I looked down at Brenda as she lay there in shock waiting for the dog’s cock to release her, staring at Bozo’s wagging tail, and I said to her, “If you and Bozo are about finished playing I’ll take you to your Husband” Brenda looked up at me and began slightly moving her lips, like she was trying to speak but couldn’t, and she had a blank empty look in her hazel eyes, it was obvious she had suffered a mental breakdown, a bad one.

Well once Bozo released Brenda I lead her to my car unrestrained, and she never uttered a word, not even when I ordered her to get in the trunk of the care, once she was in my trunk I shut the lid down on my used up little fuck toy and took her to a place that people illegally dumped things they couldn’t just put in the trash like stoves, refrigerators, old mattress and the like, and I had Brenda get out of the trunk and kneel on an old rotted mattress and as she knelt there in front of me I whipped out my cock and started pissing in her face, but still she never uttered a word.

After I drenched the little piece of fuck meat with my stinking piss I got in my car and left her there, calling her Husband from her cell phone, “Hey Jerry it’s me, your wife is at the old Squirrel Creek dump, you know the place?” I said to Brenda’s Husband.

“Yea I know it, is she alright? You didn’t hurt her did you?” what a dumb question to ask I thought, did this asshole think I abducted his wife to play Checkers with or what.
“Jerry I ain’t going to lie to ya, Your Wife ended up doing it all nightlong with a really horny friend of mine, and well, well jerry she looks pretty used up to me, but she’s alive and your welcome to have back what’s left of her, hope there’s no had feeling Jerry ole buddy” and with a smug grin on my face I threw the cell phone out of my car window and headed for home, gonna give ole Bozo a T-Bone steak for his dinner.

Seems the older you get the faster time flies by, ten years later at 40-years-old and many victims after Susan and Brenda, I had started my own security business, hooking up security systems in homes and businesses.
I owned and operated the business myself, never having hired any help, but my workload was getting heavier that I could manage and still have time for my favorite pastime activity if you know what I mean.
I remember the day that Johnny Martin came into my business looking for a job; I could tell he was not from around here by his deep southern accent. I told Johnny that I was looking to hire a person ask him to have a seat, shaking his hand and telling him my name.
“Thank you Mr. Smith” … “Call me Jerry” I said to the young man, as I started interviewing Johnny, he had some electrical experience but did not have all of the qualifications I was looking for in an employee and I told him so.

“I know I’m lacking in experience Mr. Smith sir, but I’m a fast learner and a hard worker, truth is Mr. Smith I been a looking for work ever since the factory closed down back home in Georgia, after my unemployment benefits ran out my wife and I started traveling north hoping I could find work and every were we have stopped they either wasn’t hiring or I didn’t have enough experience.
My wife and I have been living out of our car and are on our last leg, no food no money, nothing, I swear Mr. Smith if given the opportunity I won’t let ya down”

Well I told Johnny he should bring his wife in out of the car, Johnny during our conversation had told me he was 24-years-old and I wanted to see what his young wife looked like, and I wasn’t disappointed, Johnny introduced his pretty little 23-year-old wife Tonya to me, “Howdy Mr. Smith very happy to meet you” and she and I shook hands.
Tonya was a pretty little thing with hazel eyes and long curly hair that hung down to the middle of her back, and that soft southern voice was nearly enough to make me cum in my paints, both were dressed in faded jeans and a T-shirt, a couple country bumpkins for sure.

As I had a long conversation with the young couple I learned the two of them had no one but each other, Johnny grew up in an orphanage and never knew his family and Tonya’s father had passed away when she was 14-years-old, after her father’s death Tonya’s mother, saddened over the death of her husband became a drunk, and soon lost her job and a place for Tonya and her to live and she began shaking up and whoring around with one man after another just to have a place to stay, so Tonya went to live with her grandmother, her only other living relative besides her mother, and her grandmother paced away just last year, not long after Johnny and Tonya married.

Not only did I hire Johnny, I insisted they come back to my home and stay in the spare bedroom until we were able to find a place for them of their own, once we got back to my place I told Tonya she could take a shower if she liked, knowing it had been awhile since she had last had a real shower, her and Johnny had been washing up in the restrooms of gas stations as Johnny searched for work.
Tonya went to take a shower and I went to the kitchen to fry us all up some cheese burgers and Johnny ask if there was anything he could do to help,
“Well Johnny it’s been awhile since Bozo has been out, if you wanted you could take him out and let him stretch his legs while I get us something to eat and Tonya showers” … “Yes sir Mr. Smith I’d be happy to” … “Jerry, Johnny, call me Jerry” … “Thanks Jerry for everything” Johnny said than took Bozo outside.

As Johnny was outside with Bozo I took the hamburgers off the stove and went back to my bedroom and turned on the hidden surveillance camera that I had installed in the bathroom, I had them all over my house, and I stood there watching Tonya undress and shower while I stroked my meat, and that petite little blond was a pretty little thing, Tonya couldn’t have stood more that 5`2” or 3 at the most, and maybe 100 pounds soaking wet, she had a perky, midsize set of C-cups, and had a cute little apple shaped butt on her, and slim, shapely little legs, I could certainly see why that little southern bell was that country boys dream, for Tonya was sexy from the top of her little head down to the tips of her pretty little toes, and soon I was shooting my slimy load into a coffee cup as I watched her, and I went back into the kitchen with the coffee cup.

After Tonya was done with her shower I called Johnny and Bozo back in the house and I set a plate with two cheeseburgers on it in front of Johnny and I sat a blue plate with two burgers in front of Tonya.
“Hope you two are hungry and like Mayo” I said, and the two of them starting eating like they were starved to death, and I spread my special Mayo all over Tonya’s burgers and I felt pretty smug as I watched that sweet little thing gobbling down her juice seminal burgers, while licking her lips, she had my Blue Plate Special.

Later that night I lay in my bed watching as Johnny and Tonya went into my spare bedroom, Tony stripped down to her pink panties and crawled into bed, and while Johnny’s back was to her I watched her slip off her panties and flip them at Johnny like a slingshot, and that was all the incentive Johnny needed to hurried strip down and make love to his sexy young wife as I lay in my bed watching them fuck.
After hey were done fucking they lay there cuddling in bed and I saw Johnny whisper something in Tonya’s ear, I didn’t hear what Johnny said but based on his wife’s reaction I knew what he was asking Tonya for.
“Why Johnny Martin, you know it ain’t your birthday and it ain’t Christmas ither and I ain’t stickn` your piss-stick in my mouth, besides the last time I did that for you ya tried to squirt it in my mouth and I ain’t never doing that Johnny, it’s nasty” and than she turned her back to him, covered up and they went to sleep, and I had a smile on my face for I knew from Tonya’s own words that I had fed Tonya her very first load of cum, and she didn’t even know it, and there would be many more Blue Plate Specials for Tonya.

Well I had Johnny and Tonya Martin stayed in the spare bedroom for a couple weeks while I was learning all there bedroom secrets, I learned that Tonya could move her young body in all the right ways to give lucky Johnny a good fucking, but I never seen her suck his cock or let him give it to her in the ass, those two holes was off limits.

Over the course of the next three months Johnny, Tonya and I all became the best of friends with me helping them out and getting them a place to live in town, and I got to know the both of them well. I knew Johnny was a good young man and a hard worker, I truly liked the kid, and he kind of looked up to me like a big brother.
I learned that Tonya was a happy go luck young lady who always had a smile on her pretty face, and she had a bubbly personality and a love for life.

After three months of befriending the young couple, I got a call at my business from Johnny shortly after he had left work for the day, and he sounded near tears as he told me something really bad had happened to Tonya, and he ask me if I could come over.
When I got there it was obvious Tonya had been raped as she sat on the sofa all curled up with a sheet drawn up around her crying.
“What happened Johnny?” I ask as I entered their small home.
“Some men got in the house and raped my wife Jerry! They raped my little Tonya” …
“Did you call the Police yet? Their going to need to hear from Tonya what happened to her” I say as if trying to be helpful and sympathetic.
“She wont let me call them Jerry, she says she doesn’t want anyone to know what they did to her, that’s why I called you, I didn’t know what else to do”

I walked over and sat on the sofa beside Tonya, I would have put a comforting arm around her but she was wet, and by the smell coming off of her she’d been pissed on.
“Toy” I said to Tonya, Toy had become my nickname for her and she and Johnny thought I called her Toy because of her partite size, but I called the little Cunt Toy because that’s what Tonya was to me, a Toy, My Toy, and I was the one who had this Toy raped.
I had my ole friends Ned Swagger and his cousin Leroy, along with Tiny Stockton, my black friend, the one I gave Susan to ten years ago; break into the home of Johnny and Tonya Martin while Johnny and I were at work, and rape Tonya and filming it so I could enjoy it when I got home.
I tried to talk Tonya into reporting the rape but she was having none of it, even begging Johnny and me not to call, she didn’t want anyone to know what happened to her.

Well I told Johnny I thought it was best that we let Tonya deal with this in her own way but told them they should came back to my house for awhile, where with my security system and Bozo standing guard Tonya would be safe, and Johnny agreed.
That night as Johnny and Tonya were in my spare bedroom crying in each other’s arms, I was in my room watching the video of Tonya being gang raped by my three friends, and they did just as I had ask them to, doing whatever they wanted to Tonya except fucking her in the butt, because that little Georgia Peach’s virgin asshole belonged to me.

I think my favorite part of the video was watching Tiny raping Tonya on the sofa, he had her all doubled up with her little feet on his shoulders and he was just a pounding her little pussy, and that sweet young southern bell was underneath that big black man, bawling and begging him to stop, trying to fight her way out from underneath Tiny, and Tiny was slapping her face telling her to shut up or he’d kill her, and she gave up and just lay underneath her black rapist in surrender, bawling like a baby with her little feet flopping around on his shoulders, until he came inside of her.
All three of them raped both her pussy and her mouth, shooting loads in both, and the film ended with the three of them standing over Tonya who was hogtied on the floor being pissed on, and as I turned the video off I looked at what was going on in Johnny and Tonya’s room and Johnny was still cuddling his traumatized sobbing wife in his arms, and I said to myself, “Soon your little Tonya will be my little Play Toy Johnny … Soon”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tonya 1.jpg (79.9 KB, 1148 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:43 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:38 PM   #17
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 8.

I watched the young couple via the camera in my spare bedroom over the next several weeks. The rape that I had my friends carry out on Tonya had caused her to suffer some psychological trauma. Tonya was re-experiencing the rape in her sleep, awaking with nightmares and Johnny was having a hard time with the fact that she no longer was letting him touch her in a sexual manner, because his sexual advance toward her seemed to trigger anxiety or even panic attacks. Johnny felt guilty for not being there when Tonya needed him the most, and he was frustrated that they were no longer sexually active, and Tonya felt guilty and ashamed, like she had somehow brought this on herself.

Johnny started dreading going back to my place and being with Tonya, being with her and not being able to make love to her only enhanced his feelings of guilt, and so I increased his workload at work, And while he was working late hours at work, I became Tonya’s pillar of emotional support, while she was awake, than I would drug her with sleeping pills that I’d crush up and put in her food and film myself raping My Tonya Toy.

After a few months Johnny couldn’t handle the wall that was between him and Tonya any longer and he packed a few things and left the State in the middle of the night, leavening a letter, telling how he felt, and that he was sorry but that we would never see him again, and in the letter he asked me to please take care of his wife.

After reading the letter Tonya fell apart emotionally, crying on my shoulder, sobbing.
“He left my Jerry; he left me, (Sobbing) I don’t have anybody (Sobbing) I’m all alone”
And I held Tonya in my arms as she sobbed uncontrollably with a broken heart, she was no longer the bubbly little lady that was so full of life that I had first meet, Tonya was now an emotional wreck, frightened of her own shadow after her rape, abandon by her husband and all alone in the world, and I held her little crying face to my chest, holding her in my arms telling her everything was going to be alright as I smiled with smugness, knowing I was responsible for all the heartache and grief this pretty little 23-year-old was suffering through.

With Johnny out of the picture I took my time playing the game of being a foundation of support for Tonya, building back up her self-esteem, instilling hope back in her that her life still held lots of promise, and that the world was still a safe place, and all the while I was drugging her every night to film myself raping and sodomizing her.

As the months passed, Tonya, with the show of my support and words of encouragement, seemed to be dealing with her rape and Johnny leaving her pretty well, and on the eve of her birthday I prepared a birthday dinner for her befitting a Queen, and a big birthday cake, and I told Tonya.
“You have come a long way Toy, and I’m very proud of you, you have that bubbly sparkle back in your blue eyes and you’re smiling again, I want your birthday tomorrow to be a very special day, a re-birth to the first day of a new life for you, and when you wake up tomorrow I have a very special surprise for you to get you started at living that new life”

After I finished telling Tonya that she caught me off guard, but pleasantly so, when she looked at me so affectionately and misty eyed, saying.
“Jerry I don’t think I have ever adequately expressed to you how much you mean to me, I would have never made it through everything that has happened to me without you, you have been a lifeline to me, a Godsend, and I have grown to love you as much as I loved my own Farther” and than like a little kid at Christmas she hopped up, kissed me on the cheek and playfully said, “I can’t wait to see me present tomorrow … Daddy hehehehe”

With the icing on her slice of birthday cake spiked with sleeping powered, it wasn’t long after dinner that Tonya retired to her bedroom and was fast asleep, and I went into her room and striped Tonya completely naked and scooped the petite little thing up in my arms saying, “Come with Daddy baby girl, Ha! Ha! Ha!” and I carried my little sleeping beauty down into my soundproof basement.

Once in my basement I carried Tonya over to where there was a square wooden platform on the basement floor, and in the middle of the platform was a thick wooden post that stood about two foot high, and on top of the post were four metal shackles.
I sat Tonya down on the platform in front of the wooden post, with me kneeling behind her limp sleeping body, resting her against my legs, and a locked her tiny wrist in the two inner shackles on top of the post, and than I raised her sexy little legs up to the top of the post and locked her ankles to the two outer shackles on top of the post, that way when my little Toy awoke, she would be setting with her pretty little feet in front of her face as well as her hands. (As seen in the picture at bottom)

I had placed a television on a stand in front of the post Tonya was shackled to and I was setting silently in a chair a few feet behind Tonya when she awoke the next morning in shock at the way she found herself, and I hit play on my remote which started an edited video I had made of Tonya, the video starting out with her and Johnny’s very first night at my house, when she was in the shower.
“Jerry, Jerry where are you … what’s happing? … Please I’m scared Jerry” little Tonya says in a scared timid voice, as she sees the video.
Than she hears my stern voice from behind her say, “Shut up and watch the video Toy, it is your birthday present and it will answer many questions, it is the beginning of your re-birth into what will be your new life with me!”

As Tonya watched the video of herself that first night in my spare bedroom flipping her panties at Johnny to entice him into making love to her, I flipped the panties that I had taken off of her last night over her head and they bounced off the television screen in front of her.
“What a playful little Slut Toy you are” I said after flipping her panties.
“I’m not a slut and I can’t believe this is happing” Tonya said in a sobbing voice filled with shock at what was seeing.
Then the edited video skipped to showing me in the kitchen stroking up one of the many Blue Plate Specials I had feed to Tonya.
“Now you know the recipe to my special souse I feed you sooo many times Ha! Ha! Ha! You were my personal cum-dumpster!”
Tonya was gagging at seeing what she had been eating and she closed hr eyes in disgusted saying, “Turn it off! Turn it off!” as she remembered all the times that I had laid that Blue Plate in front of her.

I got up and got my favorite disciplinary tool, my three-foot long, and two inch thick, solid rubber hose, and I smacked Tonya right across her forehead with it, as hard as I could, yelling.
“Open your fucking eyes and watch your birthday present, birthday girl! Or I’ll use supper glue to hold them open!”
And I could see the shock and sorrow as Tonya watched on the video as the three men she recognized as her rapist unlocking the front door to the little home I had gotten for her and Johnny, and just before they entered her home Ned looked into the camera and said, “This is for you Jerry ole buddy” than they barged in her home and raped her, and force her to suck each of their cocks, and as she watched the video of the three of them urinating all over her in the floor, I was standing at her side pissing on the top of her little head.

Tonya now realized it was I who had her raped by those three men and as I pissed on the top of Tonya’s little head I could tell by the lost look in her bawling blue eyes that she had slipped back into that deep dark hole of emotional despair that I had spent so long digging her out of.
Than as Tonya sat there and watched on the video as I bent her limp sleeping body over the side of the bed in my spare bedroom, and proceeded to rape her in her asshole, calling her “My Little Tonya Fuck Toy!” as I came up her ass, Tonya fell all to pieces emotionally, right in front of me, calling out to the Husband that I had caused to abandon her.
“Johnny! Johnny! Help me Johnny!”

“Johnny doesn’t want you anymore whore! You were nothing but a weight to him, you were dragging him down! Your Mother doesn’t want you anymore! No one wants you Toy! And no one will miss you! That makes you My Toy! And I’m gonna hurt My Toy! I’m, going to hurt you real bad!” and I rolled the television stand out of the way and knelt down on one knee in front of Tonya, pulling a cigarette lighter out of my pocket, and lighting the lighter I ran the tall flame up and down underneath her little toes on both of Tonya’s little feet, not leaving the flame in one place long enough to cause her a serous burns, but her toes were roasting to a pretty tint of red.

“Jeeerrrryyy! Jeeerrrrrryyyy! Jeeerrrrrryyy Pleseeeee! Pleeeaaassseeee!” my little southern sweetheart cried out for mercy as she saw the tall flame shooting up between her little toes, and felt the scolding heat, and she was rocking back and forth trying to pull her little feet and hands free of her shackles as I just laughed at her, you would have thought by the way she was begging bawling and thrashing around that I was burning the Bitch alive at the stake.

I set the lighter aside and started to take off my clothes, and as that sniveling southern bell looked up at me with tears gushing from her big blue eyes, she sobbed.
“What are you going to do to me Jerry, kill me?”
“No you’re not getting off that easy my little Toy, and that is all you are and ever was to me Tonya, a toy, you and Johnny were just puppets and as you see I held the strings, I drove Johnny off so I could have you all to myself and you will continue to stay with me, although not as a guest but as my property, My Little Tonya Toy!”

After I had my clothes off I sat down on Tonya’s hands and feet that were shackled to the top o the post, squishing them painfully under my full weight, and she cried out in pain.
“AAAAA!! You’re hurting me! Please! Please!”
I slapped Tonya hard across the face, yelling, “Shut up you whiny little Cunt! I want you to kiss my cock and ask me very respectfully if you can suck it … oh and I want you to call me Daddy like you did last night”
Tonya knew, that I knew, that she did not like to suck cock, because on the video, what she told Johnny when he wanted one, telling Johnny that it wasn’t his birthday and that she thought it was nasty, but she begged me not to make her do it anyways.
“Please Jerry I don’t want to, please don’t hurt me”

Without saying a word I cupped my left hand over Tonya’s little mouth, sealing it shut and squeezing her little face to hold her head still, and as she breathed through her nose I took the lighter, holding the flame under her nostrils.
It amused me how she blew real hard out her nose to keep from breathing the hot flame up her nose, blowing out at the flame until she had no recourse but to inhale back in, sucking the flame up her nostrils, and when I let go of her face Tonya wasted no time puckering up her sweet young lips and planting a big kiss on the head of my cock, sobbing.
“May I please suck your dick … D-D-Daddy” and smugly I say, “A blow job for Daddy on his little Toy’s birthday Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes you may my Slut Toy”

Tonya, with her little feet and hands squished painfully under my hairy bare ass, and her little toes and the insides of her nostrils burning, opened her quivering little lips and took my cock into her warm wet mouth, and she really wasn’t sucking on it, she was just setting there holding it in her mouth crying like a baby, but I didn’t care, because what I was enjoying was mentally dismantling Tonya for the second time in less than one year, the first time was when I orchestrated her rape, which caused her Husband to leave her, and now on her birthday down in my basement, and that was enough to make me cum, and when I was about ready to ejaculate I said to her.

“Look up here at your daddy birthday girl” and when those pretty eyes that had once again lost their sparkle of happiness looked up at me, I began singing happy birthday to Tonya, but I only made it about halfway through the song before I started shooting my slimy load into her mouth, but my Toy didn’t swallow my cum, she just let it dribble back out of her mouth, and I had to let Tonya know, that not to swallow was unacceptable behavior.

“Toy you are 24-years-old today and you should have learned by now that when a man unloads in a Bitch’s mouth it is her duty to gratefully swallow every drop and than thank him for it, now since it is your birthday I’m going to cut you a little slack and let you choose whether you tong fuck my asshole or take 24 lashes across your back, one for every year you have been alive, now which is it going to be?”

“Please Daddy I’m sorry I disappointed you, I can do better if you give me another chance at sucking your dick Daddy (Sobbing) please let me try … plseaeee! … Pleaseeee!”
I could see how much Tonya dislike either of the choices I gave her and how desperately she was hoping for a different option from me, but I held steadfast to the consequences she would pay, and I denied her request, threatening to do both to her if she didn’t choose, and Tonya, who had already been introduced to the pain of my rubber hose chose to pleasure my asshole with her tong.

Tonya at least felt the relief in her feet and hands as I stood up, taking my weight off of them, but her relief was replaced with unspeakable humiliation and shame as I grabbed her by her piss soaked hair, cocking her little head back and sat my sweaty, hairy ass crack down in her tear soaked face.
I started out by scrubbing the front of her face with the crack of my sweaty, hairy ass, and than I started grinding my rubbery, hairy sphincter ring down on the balled tip of Tonya’s little nose, squeezing it with my asshole, before having her stiffen up her warm wet little tong and slide it into my stinking hairy asshole and ream me out with it.

I had Tonya ream out my asshole with her tong until I was ready to cum, and than I demanded that she suck my balls dry, and my little Fuck Toy didn’t disappoint me this time, she sucked every drop out of me and swallowed it, saying.
“Thank you Daddy”
I guess I should feel bad about whipping Tonya 24 times across her back with my rubber hose anyways, even though she had served my asshole so well, and than thanked me after swallowing my wad, but I didn’t, that little piece of fuck meat ort to be thankful that I didn’t let Bozo have a go at her before I released her from the wooden post and locked her up in the still cage in my basement, which would be her new living quarters instead of my comfortable spare bedroom.

“Happy Birthday Bitch!” I said to Tonya before heading off to run my business, after all I no longer had Johnny to carry my workload for me, I was in need of another employee.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tonya 2.jpg (66.6 KB, 1104 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:44 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #18
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 9.

I ran an Help Wanted add in the local paper and found the perfect Employee, who I also thought would make a perfect fuck toy, her name was Lerouise Bonner, and her last name fit her well, for the way that pretty little 25-year-old filled out a pair of blue jeans would give any red blooded man a boner, and she had a decent set of firm young tits that would make any man beg for butter milk.
I was however hesitant about making Lerouise another one of my victims, she was very good at her job, and that sweet friendly young lady could draw in male customers like moths to a flame, yes Lerouise was very good for my bottom dollar, and we did grow close, I even started calling her Royse as a nickname, because of her tomboyish personality, and if she was an Automobile she’d be a Rolls Royce for sure.

I felt so comfortable with Royse ability, that when I acquired a major bid to hook up a security system at a renowned industrial corporation out of state I left her to run my business as I personally left to do the job.
I would be gone for a couple of weeks so I invited my three buds, Tiny, Ned and Leroy to housesit Tonya for me, it would be heaven for them and hell for her, as I was preparing to catch my flight my three buds were dragging Tonya out of her cage, “You remember us don’t you honey?” Ned said.

At the Corporation I was setting up cameras at entrances, hallways, etc, seems they had a problem with someone stealing computer equipment out of the offices. I got to know a few of the people who worked there, and a very sexy, soft-spoken mature blond caught my eye, she looked to be in her mid 40s and everyone called her Emily.
One of the people I was working closely with at the Company was Pet Jarvis, the plant manger, we were setting in the Company’s cafeteria having lunch when Emily walk by, “Hello Emily” Pet said to her, and she returned his greeting and continued on to the counter to select and purchase her lunch.

“She seems to be a very nice lady, and a fine looking woman, is she married?” I say to Pet trying to fish for some information on Emily after seeing a wedding ring on her finger.
“That’s Emily Copland, as far as her being married, yes and no” Pet said, seeing my look he explained, “She is married enough that no man can get close to her in an intimate way, lord knows I’ve tried, but she was widowed a few years ago, so no, technically she’s not married”

After my job at the Company was over I called up Ned and told him that I would be late a couple of days, and he sounded delighted to hear it, and I didn’t have to wonder why, I could hear Tonya bawling in the back ground and hear Leroy yelling, “Crawl over hear you little Bitch!’

I knew Emily’s work schedule so it was just a matter of breaking into her home and waiting for her to return home from work, it was a Friday afternoon which would allow me to spend the whole weekend with Emily before she was missed by anyone.
I prepared Emily’s bed so that I could strap her down spread-eagled, and spent the rest of the afternoon rummaging through her belongings, I found her diary in her nightstand and laid back on her bed and read it for a few hours to learn what kind of woman my soon to be play toy was.

I learned from Emily’s diary that she was not in her 40s but in fact 52 -ears-old, but that didn’t matter to me, when a woman was packing the ass meat and sporting the D-cups Emily was, age was not a factor, and with her shoulder length blond hair and innocent looking green eyes she was still a beautiful desirable woman.
I also seen what Pet was telling me about her not allowing herself to become intimate with a man, she had been very much in love with her late husband, her soul mate she called him in her diary, they had meet in collage and fallen in love and had lived the type of marriage that fairytales are written about, and she just could not bring herself to hold another man other than her departed husband in her arms.
Emily had one adult child, a son who was married and living in California, him and his family would come visit during the Christmas New Years Holidays but other than that she was pretty much alone.

I looked at my watch, 5:00pm, I knew if Emily came straight home from work it would take her 20 minutes to get home so I checked my stun gun to make sure it was operating properly and I waited, and I waited, and I waited, Emily was a little over an hour late and I was beginning to think she was going to ruin my plans when I seen her car pulling in the driveway, I slipped on my ski mask and waited where the front door would conceal me when she opened it, and when she went to close it I zapped Emily with my stun gun, and she fell to the floor flopping around like a fish as her muscles constricted from the electrical voltage discharged from my stun-gun.

By the appearance of her attire it was obvious that Emily had stopped by a gym for a workout before coming home, she was dressed in a short pair of pink terry cloth shorts, sneakers and a white boy beater T-shirt.
“It’s about time you got home you little Bitch!” I said to Emily as I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her golden hair and proceeded to drag her by her hair to her bedroom.
Once in her bedroom I tossed her upon her bed and fastened her wrist to two leather straps that were already hooked to metal slates on her headboard, and than I tied off her ankles to the ropes I had awaiting her at the foot of her bed, so that by the time the effects of the stun gun had worn off of Emily she was completely under my control.

“Please don’t hurt me! You can take whatever you want, just don’t hurt me please!” was the first words out of Emily’s mouth, words that I had heard so many times before.

I pulled off Emily’s sneakers and pink ankles socks, throwing them in the floor, saying to her, “Emily I could lie to you and tell you that I wasn’t here to hurt you, but the truth is that I plan on using and abusing you the whole weekend, and if you do manage to survive, what will be left of you wont be worth spit! Ha! Ha! Ha!” than from my pocket I pull a switchblade knife and cut Emily’s shorts off and than her panties, and I see that Emily has a clean-shaven pussy.

“After reading your diary I expected a little more conservative modesty out of you Emily, but seeing your clean-shaven pussy leads me to believe that your just a whore!”

“How dare you read my diary! What kind of man are you? I owe you no explanation about such personal matters, now you stop this! You stop this right now! You have no right to treat me this way!” Emily says as she begins to struggle, pulling against the bonds that bind her.

I got on to the bed on my knees between Emily’s sexy spread legs and than leaned down over her, and as I hovered overtop of her on all fours, looking directly into her beautiful green eyes, I kneed her as hard as I could in the crotch, and her green eyes rolled back into her forehead as she let out a scream of pain, and I said to her in a raised voice,
“I’m the fucking boogyman Bitch! I’m the man your Momma warned you about when you were a little girl! That’s what kind of a man I am!” and as soon as her terrified eyes focused on me again, I rammed my knee into her pussy mound again, and as she lay underneath me bound to her bed trembling in pain, I pushed her boy beater T-shirt up under armpits and neck and cut her bra off.

Now sobbing profusely underneath me, realizing she was caught in a very serous situation by a very dangerous man, and helpless to help herself, Emily looks up at me with terror in her teary green eyes and sobs, “please you don’t have to hurt me, I’m no threat to you (Sobbing) I have some money, I could give it to you if you’d just go away (Sobbing) Pleaseee!”

“Where’s your money Cunt?” I yell down in her face, she sobbingly asks, “If I tell you will you go away?” I grab Emily by her soft big boobs and pull up on them until her shoulders are off the mattress, and yell, “Where is the money Bitch! Tell Me!” and she cries out, “Let Go of Me! You’re Hurting Me!” but I didn’t let go, instead I shook her by tits and rammed my knee into her pussy again, yelling, “Tell Me!” but other than her screams Emily says nothing, which leads me to believe the money of which she speaks of must be a considerable amount, for her to endure this pain instead of giving up her money, I decided that harsher measures would have to be taken to make Emily willing to talk.

I got back out of bed and took off all my clothes, and I picked up my pack of filterless cigarettes and took two of them at of the pack sticking them both in my mouth and lighting them, and than I took a tube of Superglue and squeezed a thin line of glue down the length of each cigarette and glued the cigarettes to the bottoms of Emily’s little feet, and that poor little widow was screaming that she’d tell me where her money was, even before I crawled back in her bed between her sexy quivering legs, and she was thrashing around as much as her taut binds would allow her, vigorously shaking her little feet, trying to shake the burning embers from off of her feet, and as I snuggled the head of my throbbing cock between her quiver pussy lips and shoved my cock all the way inside of her Emily was screaming in my face

“PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! PLEASEEE!!! AAAAAAA!!!!! IT”S IN AN ENVELOPE TAPED UNDER THE DRAWER OF THE DRESSER!!!! AAAAAA!!!! PLEASEEEE!!!! AAAAAAA!!!! I CAN”T STAND THE PAIN!!!!”

Even though I now had the information I sought, there was no way I was pulling my cock out of her tight little pussy, every muscle in Emily’s tortured little body was stiff, tense, and quivering from the agony she was suffering, and that included the muscles of her little love hole, and she was squeezing my throbbing cock so tightly, yes Emily was giving me one hellva ride by the way she was thrashing around underneath me, there was no way going to deny myself the pleasure that her tormented body was bring to mine.

“I TOLD YOU!!! AAAAA!!!! I TOLD YOU!!!!! PLEASEEEE!!!! AAAAAAAA!!!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!! AAAAAAAA!!!! MERCY!!! MERCY!!!! MERCY!!!!” Emily desperately begged me, only to have me spit in her face and yell, “Suffer for me Bitch! Fucking SUFFER!” and than I began ejaculating inside of the sweet little widow, and just collapsed down on top of her tormented little body as her squeezing pussy muscles squeezed every drop of my semen out of my balls.

By the time I pulled my cock out of Emily and got out of her bed, the cigarettes had almost burnt all the way down, so I left them there to burnout on their own as I pulled the dresser drawer out and took the envelope containing Emily’s money, and as she thrashed around there on her bed begging me to stop her suffering I was counting my money.
“Five Thousand Dollars and the best fucking that I have had in a long time! Ha! Ha! Ha! I must be a blessed man!” I said gloating over my good fortune as Emily still lay there begging me for mercy.

I took a metal neck-collar out of my rape bag and fastened it around Emily’s neck, and attached a long chain to it that a looped over the top railing of her headboard and locked the end of the chain around the still frame of her bed, and than I fucked her pussy again, making her kiss me and give me her tong while we fucked, not because I enjoyed sucking face so much while raping my conquest, but rather I knew how humiliating it was for them to have to lovingly kiss the man that was raping them, after fucking her for awhile I pulled my cock out of Emily and crawled up on top of her chest, straddling it and setting down on her big tits.

“Now you’re going to finish me off with those sweet lips of yours little Mrs. Copeland Cunt and if you try and bite me I will douse your hair with lighter fluid and let it burn long enough so that you will live the rest of your days looking like Freddy Krueger’s Old Lady, you understand me you little Slut?” and Emily must not have doubted my threat, for I swear, based on that little lady’s performance, that lovely little green eye beauty could have sucked a gulf ball through a garden hose, and if I was a betting man I would think it a safe bet that my load was the first that little lady had ever swallowed.

Well not being as spry as I had been in my younger years, my cock was going to need some recuperative time before I raped what I was sure was a cherry asshole, so to pass the time I freed Emily’s hands, she wasn’t going anywhere with her legs tied down and a steel collar and chain around her neck, and I sat beside her in her bed, leaning against a pillow I had propped up against her headboard and I forced her under the threat of future torture to read to me from her diary about what she had written about her and her Husband’s lovemaking, and during the course of the weekend that I had spent with that gorgeous green eyed girl I made her duplicate with me all the things she had described in her diary that she had done with her Husband,

My last night with Emily before I left the following morning to catch my flight back home, I had that steel collar around her neck, and her legs tied down and spread, with Emily belly down in her bed, and I repeatedly subjected her to what she had never had before, and that was several butt fuckings, than I took her wedding ring off her finger, and her diary with me as a memento to the pleasurable time I spent with the weeping widow.

When I got back home Tonya was almost a mental zombie, come to find out Leroy who had a bad temper, had accused Tonya of not being as giving to him as she was to Ned and Tiny, and while Ned and Tiny were asleep, Leroy, to punish Tonya, had let Bozo butt fuck Tonya.
I raped and sodomized Tonya, but she just lay there and took it, no fun at all, being butt fucked by my dog had stolen what little emotional life Tonya had left in her, so I demoted her to being Bozo’s Bitch.
I was going to need another live in toy, and as I was setting in my recliner having a beer, trying to think of a suitable new fuck toy, the doorbell rang, and I got up to answer it.
“Hello Boss, thought I’d stop by and bring you up to date on how work has been going”

“Come on in Royse, I was just thinking about you” I said to my trusted employee Lerouise Boner …
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16.jpg (87.3 KB, 1039 views)

Last edited by jwham; 03-09-2010 at 04:27 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:07 PM   #19
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 10.

“Why don’t you have a seat Royse and I’ll grab us a beer, than you can fill me in on everything” I said to Lerouise.
As Lerouise sat drinking the beer that I brought her she says to me.
“Something is wrong with me Boss I suddenly feel like I weigh a ton” and the glass of beer slips out of her hand.
“You see those fish over there in the fish aquarium Royse? Well they are what are called the Puffer fish from Japan; well those fish use a paralyzing toxin to capture their prey, this toxin of theirs binds to sodium channels in verve cells, preventing the nerve cells proper function, a non-lethal dose of this toxin causes temporary paralysis, and I have spiked your beer with their toxin because you are now my prey Royce Baby! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

I could see the fear in Lerouise’s pretty brown eyes, and she struggled to stand and even managed to take a couple of steps, but her steps looked like she was wearing cement shoes and she fell to her knees and collapsed belly down in my living room floor.
I stood up and used my foot to roll the pretty little 25-year-old dishwater blond over on her back so that she was looking up at me, and when she tried to speak she found that even talking was now becoming very difficult for her, and she managed to only weakly mutter, “Please Boss”

I reached down a grabbed hold of Lerouise’s long hair and pulled her up to a seated position on the floor and pulled her pink and black T-shirt up over her head and off of her, than I removed her bra before letting her fall back down flat on her back, off came her shoes and shocks next, and it was a great feeling for me to jerk off them tight fitting faded blue jeans of hers as she lay there looking up at me with a shocked, scared, disbelieving look in her young eyes, and than I slid off her baby blue panties and tossed them down on her face.

Lerouise lay there in the floor helpless, unable to even shake her head enough to shake her panties off her face, and I began taking my clothe off, and as I stripped down I was telling her.
“The toxin I gave you will not affect anything but your mobility, all of your other senses such as being able to feel, see, smell and hear will not be dulled, you will just be unable to move, which will prevent you from being able to try and stop me from doing anything that I want with that delicious young body of yours”

I kicked Lerouise’s sexy, shapely little legs apart and knelt down in the floor between them and I removed her panties from her face as I leaned down overtop of her, and looking her in the eyes I smugly say to her.
“By the way Royce, your no longer employed at my security firm, You’re Fired Bitch!” (And than just for meanness I slapped her as hard as I could across her face just to demonstrate to her how the Puffer Fish toxin did not affect her sense of feeling) “But I will still be your Boss, and you’re going to be my little whore!”

I loved the look, of the betrayal Lerouise was feeling as I looked into her eyes while she felt me snuggling the helmeted head of my cock between her pussy lips, than I hooked her sexy legs with my arms and drew them back before ramming my cock balls deep inside her tight dry little pussy, feeling it tear around my cock from my sudden forceful entry and I could see the look of pain in Lerouise’s lovely eyes as her tears seeped from the corners of her unblinking eyes and rolled down her temples flooding her ear cavities.

“Ah did I hurt you with my cock Royce honey? Ha! Ha! Ha!” and I slowly withdrew my cock nearly all the way back out of her pussy just to violently ram it back inside of her, “What’s the matter Royce, that damned ole Puffer Fish got your tong Ha! Ha! Ha!” and again I slowly withdrew my cock nearly all the way out of Lerouise, just to viciously thrust it back inside of her hurting little honey hole, “That’s one tight little pussy you have there Royce, that young man you have been seeing is going to miss you for sure, because you’re never going to see him again you little Cunt!” and again I withdrew just to slam myself back inside of her, “Now your ole Boss is going to give you a grudge fucking like you ain’t ever had little girl!”

Than with her little legs hooked over my arms I take my hands and grab Lerouise by her firm cone shaped 32C-cupcakes and raise up to my knees and than stand up with her, my cock still inside of her pussy, her limp little legs draped over my arms and her tits stretching as they support the weight of her upper torso, and I began pounding her little pussy as I stood there, her limp arms hanging down swaying back and forth with the rhythm of my pounding hips.

I can only imagine the physical agony and the emotional sorrow poor little Lerouise must have been going through as I fucked her like she was a little rag doll, her long dishwater blond hair waving back and forth as her head hung back like she was unconscious, but she was not lucky enough to be unconscious and oblivious to what I was doing to her, she could feel it all, it must have been like the torments of hell visited on the living, and poor little Lerouise must have felt that she was suffering the punishment of the Damned.

Soon Lerouise was feeling the warm wetness of my lustful seed flooding her womb, and after I had emptied my load inside of my pretty prey, I let go of her tormented titties, letting her fall to the floor like a sack of dirty laundry at my feet, and using my feet I pushed her arms up against her sides, and than knelt down overtop of her pretty face, and I stuffed my half hard cum coated cock into Lerouise’s mouth with no worry of being bitten, telling her.

“I know it’s not fair after all the business and money that you have brought into my Security firm that I have just demoted you to being nothing but a piece of fuck meat, but life just isn’t fair sometime Royce. From now on you will fuck when I say fuck, and you will suck when I say suck, you got that Bitch? If I tell you to lick my fucking asshole you will lick it or be punished!” and I pulled my cock out of her little mouth and began scrubbing the front of her pretty face with the crack of my ass, and than cramming my now rigid rod back in her little mouth and cramming it all the way down her throat, so that she couldn’t breath, grabbing her by her little head and holding my cock all the way to it’s root inside of her little mouth.

“From now on every breath you take is because I allow it, every thing you are feed is because I allow it” and as I look down at Lerouise, I can see the panic in her brown eyes as she is unable to breath, her air passages cut off by my fat 8 inch cock wedged tightly in her throat, “As you can now see I could end your life using my cock to snuff you out! So keeping that cock a happy cock is now your new job, fail at that job and I will give you to my dog Bozo until he tires of you and than I will kill you!” and than I just started pumping little Lerouise’s head up and down on my cock, throat fucking that young lady who had been such a good employee and a great friend to me until I feed her my slimy load.

I than got up and slung Lerouise over my shoulder and carried her down to my basement and locked her in the steel cage, and the toxin was just starting to wear-off of Lerouise.
As I was locking Lerouise in the cage Tonya crawled up to me hugging my leg begging me to let her in the cage with Lerouise.

“Please let me in the cage too Daddy Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! Pleaseeeee! Bozo won’t stay off of meeee! Oh pleaseee let me in the cage too Daddyyyy!” and I yelled at my dog, “Bozo would you please control your Bitch!” and Bozo grabbed Tonya’s hair in his jaws and drug her off of my leg, than Lerouise watched in horror as Bozo gripped the back of Tonya’s neck in his jaws, growling until Tonya raised her little apple shaped butt up in the air so he could mount her, and as Lerouise watched in horror at Bozo raping Tonya I told her.

“The cage is not to keep you from getting out of the basement for you can’t, the cage is to protect you from Bozo as you can see, if you ever stop being a fun little fuck Royce, Bozo will have two Bitches to choose from”

The next day I placed another Help Wanted add in the paper, I was going to need another employee.

I saw where Lerouise had a job scheduled to set up a home security system in the home of Mei “Mindy” Lee, a 32-year-old Chinese woman that worked as a quality engineer at a local factory.
I went and installed the security system in her home and Mindy, as she liked to be call was a Chinese beauty, I had never had a Chinese woman in all the years that I had been a Serial Rapist, but I would soon have my first.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 35.jpg (46.2 KB, 970 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:48 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #20
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 11.

You would be surprised what privet information people will tell you while you make small talk with them while installing a security system in their home, the mistake Mei “Mindy” Lee’s Husband made was telling me why he had decided to have a security system installed in his home, the reason Mr. Lee was having one install was because he had to fly to China on business and would be gone for three weeks, ample opportunity for me to get some of that sweet sashimi between his wife’s sexy legs.

I decided to take Leroy Swagger with me on my invasion of the Lee residence; it never hurts to take extra muscle along on a home invasion for you never really know what you might encounter once inside the home.
I just grinned when I punched in the security code to turn off the alarm to the Lee residence, I told Mr. Lee that he should change the code before I left his home, but in my experience most people don’t, and Mr. Lee was one of those people.

It was 2am when Leroy and I entered the Lee residence and Mindy was in bed fast asleep. Leroy and I took off our clothes in the living room a crept down the hallway to the Lee’s bedroom carrying our rape bag. The full moon provided adequate lighting for us to see Mindy sleeping in her bed laying on her side with the covers pulled up just underneath her braless medium sized C-cup breast.
Leroy eased the covers down off of the little China Doll, being careful not to awaken her and I took my stiff rubber hose out of the rape bag, and as the sweet little thing lay there in just a pair of white cotton panties I whacked her as hard as I could across her ass with my rubber hose, talk about being startled out of a deep sleep, little Mei Lee let out a hellish scream, her little body quivering from the burning sting of my hose as she grabbed that sweet round ass of hers while her brain was still more asleep than awake.

“Wake up Chink!” Leroy yelled at her as she lay there screaming, trying to focus on what was happing to her, and I could see the fear in Mindy’s pretty brown eyes as she realized there were to big naked white men stand by her bed, Leroy on one side and me one the other, and than she recognized me, and with tears of fear gushing from her eyes and streaming down her pretty face she speaks to me in broken English.
“You security man!”
“I’m flattered that you remember me Mrs. Lee” I say with a grin.
“What you want here!” she asks, what a stupid question I thought to myself, what else would two naked me standing in her bedroom with their stiff cocks pointing at her like menacing snakes ready to strike, want with her, and I said with a arrogant tone of voice.

“Well we aren’t the American Welcoming Committee here to welcome you to America you pretty little Pan Face! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Mindy scoots backs until her back is up against the headboard, drawing her knees up under her chin and wrapping her arms around her knees as if curling herself up will some how protect her, and she looks at me with pleading eyes and sobbingly begs.
“Please no dishonor me, it bring shame to my Husband” and Leroy was so horny for little Mei Lee he could hardly stand it, and he says to me.
“If we don’t get busy shaming this little sushi eater I’m going to pop my cork standing here man!” and I laugh at Leroy saying to him.
“Go a head Bro, break this little Fortune Cookie open Ha! Ha! Ha!”

As Leroy crawled onto the bed on his knees Mei was sobbing.
“No! No! Shame me! Please no shame me!” but Leroy grabbed the little China Doll by her ankles and yanked them away from her chest, pulling her away from the headboard into the middle of her bed, and than the two of them began struggling for her panties, Leroy trying to pull them down and Mei trying to keep them up, and in the struggle her panties were ripped from her body, with Leroy ending up with them in his hand, and than Leroy backhands Mei across her face, knocking her into a daze and he crams her panties deep into her mouth and as he rams his cock into Mei’s tight little pussy he tells her.

“Lay there and take your shaming like a good Chinese Comfort woman should you little Slut!” and little Mei lay motionless under Leroy staring up at me with the look of shame in her eyes, her sequels muffled by her panties.
“This little Bitch is a dead fish in bed man! … Fucking worthless Cunt!” Leroy yells in her face and than spat in it.

“I know a way to liven her up, roll over with her Leroy and put her on top of ya” I said, and Leroy rolled over with Mei, without his cock ever leaving her pussy, and she was laying on top of him as motionless as she had been underneath him, with her sexy little legs laying on the mattress on either side of Leroy.
“Now drape your legs overtop of hers Leroy and pin them down to the bed and wrap your arms around her and hold on to her tight because she’s going to be bucking like mule here in a moment” I say to my fellow rapist, and he does as instructed, neither of them knowing what was coming.

I raised my rubber hose high up over my head, seeing the evil grin on Leroy’s face as he looks up and sees what I am about to do to our little China Doll, and the sound of that stiff rubber hose impacting against Mei’s soft tender ass flesh sounded like a firecracker exploding and just as I had promised Leroy that little China girl came to life on top of him, her muffled screams of agony were music to our ears, as she struggled in vain to get off of Leroy, her sexy soft body quivering and shaking all over his.
“Oh Hell Yea! That feels sooo good! That little pussy is sure squeezing my cock now man! Hit her again Jerry! Hit the Bitch again!” and I gladly honored my friend’s request, delivering another bright red welt across Mei’s little yellow butt, making her meaty buns jiggle from the impact and quiver from the pain.
“Don’t Stop Man! Bust her little ass!” Leroy grunted in pleasure as that little China Doll’s body danced around on top of his.

Well I beat Mei “Mindy” Lee’s yellow butt a bright red before putting the hose back in the bag and climbing on the bed on top of her and ramming my cock up what I was sure was a cherry little asshole, and I could feel her rectum ripping around my cock with every forceful thrust that I gave her until I had fully impaled my cock up the little China girl’s butt hole, and the pain of her impalement caused Mei’s sexy little body to convulse all over, but Leroy and I didn’t care about the physical or emotional damage we were subjecting little Mrs. Lee to, we were like two rampaging Bulls in a China Shop running ramped seesawing our cocks in and out of her without restraint until first Leroy than I filled her fuck holes with our seed.

I rolled off of Mei and lay on the bed panting and Mei rolled off of Leroy and lay between us, her body drenched in our sweat and she sobbed.
“You men go now? Me no tell no one” and using my index finger I started pocking her on the end of her nose as I said to her in broken English to mock her.
“No we no go now! We no done with you yet!” and I got out of bed pulling Mei out of bed by her shoulder length black hair putting her on her knees in front of me and demanded that she suck my cock, and we must have fucked all the fight out of Mei for although reluctantly she open her mouth so I could shove my cock in, and as I slowly pumped my prick in and out of her soft warm mouth making her take about half my length I said to her.

“Look up here at me you slant eyed Bitch!” and when she looked up at me with those sad eyes full of shame I told her, “We are going to spend a couple of days here with you Mrs. Lee, and you are going to be a gracious hostess and serve us well or when I leave I’ll kill you, now when I cum in your mouth I damn well expect you to swallow every drop or I’ll take that hose I used on your ass and whip your tits with it” and she must not have doubted my word for not only did she swallow every drop of my load she did so looking up at me, honoring me with her shame.

Well over the course of the next two days we used and abused little Mei “Mindy” Lee in any manner that pleased us, and we made Mei serve us in the manner that a China Doll should serve her Master by having her cook for us and bath us which I think caused her more humiliation than being raped and sodomized by us.
It had been a long time since I tattooed a woman so I tattooed Mei, we made her lay belly down on her bed and I sat down on the backs of her legs while Leroy placed a knee between her shoulder blades, and as neatly as I could I tattooed her right buttock with three well known words, “Made in China”

When we were ready to go I took Mrs. Lee home with me, I didn’t really want her long term, but I couldn’t let her go free, she knew who I was and I wasn’t going to prison over a piece of ass. I invited Ned and Tiny over to the house and let them enjoy Mie’s womanly pleasures and it was Tiny who suggested to me to let him take Mei down to Mexico on his next load, Tiny drove a truck for a living and said he knew a guy he delivered supplies to that ran a privet club that catered to some of Mexico’s criminal elite, and that he bought girls for a reasonable price for his clientele to enjoy and it seemed like the perfect solution to getting Mei off of my hands so when it was time for him to take a load of cargo to Mexico Mie became part of the cargo.

When Tiny got back to the States I ask him how things went. Well as it turned out Tiny’s Mexican contact seemed to have a dislike for the Chinese, so I ask him what he did with Mrs. Lee, and Tiny explained that his contact bought her, but Tiny doubted that Mie liked her new occupation very well and he gave me a picture he took of Mie “Mindy” Lee hard at work on her new job, and I couldn’t help but laugh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mindy 2.jpg (43.5 KB, 942 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 05:48 AM.