Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2010, 05:31 AM   #41
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smile as I get in and see you sitting on the passenger side, still trying to comprehend. Starting the car, I gently back out of the parking spot and slowly get into traffic.

As we drive, I check out your car...a nice BMW, and I watch you, in the seat next tome, trying desperately to act normal and relaxed..."Now, Priscilla, I want you to just lay back and enjoy the trip...OK?" I say, slowly rubbing one of your exquiitely hosed thighs...working my way along what's in the open...just barely teasing the hem of your skirt....

Must'nt rush it or blow this now...I think to myself....I play this right, and she's all mine..whenever and however...all classy and prim and proper...God, what a fuck that will be the first time...and every time after that.....

I find some light easy-listening on your radio, then as we get out of town and into the country more, I smile..."Why not undo a button or two there, beautiful...you know, improve the scenery a little...? And lay your seat back some too...?"

I know your head is spinning with worry...I see it in your face as you try to act like we are two lovers out for a nice romantic drive somewhere.....and I am getting soo much satisfaction from your confusion...I might as well start your training now - simple easy commands to get you into the habit...of obeying me unconditionally....to keep your beloved sister alive....

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:41 AM   #42
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“RUN!” My mind screams at me when he starts the car. “RUN YOU IDIOT! RUN!” That’s what I want to do. I want to run screaming from the sick pervert behind the wheel of my car. I don’t even care that the car is moving and I’ll probably kill myself by jumping out of the moving vehicle. Anything would be better than what my imagination is dreaming up about what he’s going to do to me.

"Now, Priscilla, I want you to just lay back and enjoy the trip...OK?"

Oh, god. I wish he’d shut up. I wish he’d quit talking to me, telling me what to do. The sound of his voice is a disgusting as the rest of him and I have to force myself to keep quiet, to not tell him to go to hell. Those words are in my head when he touches me, sliding hand along my thigh, and I nearly jump out of my skin. My hands are locked together, twisting in my lap, to stop myself from pushing him away. I can feel myself shaking and have to reach up to brush away the tears that are starting to fall again.

The further we get from the city the more worried and frightened I become. The sound of the radio irritates me, too. Normal music for normal people, a few of the songs remind me of high school dances and dates with the nice boys from college and the bank where I work. There is nothing normal about what is happening to me now. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. My hands clench into fists and I want to beat at him, to grab the steering wheel and wrench it from his hands, to wreck the car and stop the fear and madness, but I stop myself. I’ll never find my sister that way and if I kill him, or us, they’ll kill Pam.

"Why not undo a button or two there, beautiful...you know, improve the scenery a little...? And lay your seat back some too...?"

The sickening sound of his voice drowns out the music for a moment making me physically ill. Tears are dripping off my chin as my trembling fingers obey his command. First one, then another button comes undone and my hand goes to the lever that controls the seat, letting it click twice into a more reclined position.

"Please don't hurt me. Please. What have we done to you? We never hurt you. I don't even know you so how could I make you want to hurt me?"

I'm reduced to begging and hate the weakness I feel but I'm terrified. Before I can stop myself I begin crying out loud, hiccupping over each sob that came out of me. Wrapping my arms around my stomach I turn away from him, trying to comfort myself, but scared to death of what he wants from me.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:31 AM   #43
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I gently put my hand on your side...slowly rolling you back toward me.....

"Now now, Priscilla, that's no way to behave, is it? Come on, roll over and lay out like I asked...."

While I wait for you to obey, I steal glances at your form...loving the soft fabrics stretched over your contours as you rolled over onto your side....admiring the backs of your toned legs, and the tastefully sexy cut-slit in the back of your skirt....

"If you behave, I'll be gentle..and Pam will be OK...but - if you don't...do I need to prove myself to you? Or do you understand how bad it can get...?"

Patience, man...she WILL cave...just keep the pressure on, nice and steady....make her break herself....

I smile as we drive, listening to the radio as I wait for you to obey....

"Now why don't you roll back over and let me see the sights, OK..?" I can't wait to see you laid out on the seat....I can just see the top of your bra once you unbuttoned the blouse like I wanted...

"Now go ahead and put your arms over your head...relax and enjoy the drive...and remember...Pam is counting on you keeping me happy...so you might want to start listening to me and doing what I want...or her getting punished will be on you...got it?"

Last edited by Bad Man; 01-18-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:29 AM   #44
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wanted to resist him, to stay turned away from him. I couldn't stand to look at him or listen to him and his hand on my made me feel like gagging. I wanted to snap at him and tell him his own behavior needed looking after, not mine. He kept talking at me, telling me to role back, to let him look at me, reminding that Pam's safety, her life, was in my hands.

How long could I hold out before he got angry I asked myself. How long before the persuasion he was using turned into a harsh tone of voice and the filthy language men like him used to intimidate those who were weaker. I knew he was enjoying this. I could hear it in his voice, in the way he almost jeered at me, telling me he wanted to see more of me.

I gave in finally and did as he wanted. I was afraid not to. Not afraid for myself but afraid for Pam. He had reminded me again that doing what he wanted was the only way I could save my sister. God, I thought, what had Pam done to these people that this was the way they took revenge.

By the time I caved in and turned, laying back on the seat, I was crying again. The tears rolled silently down my cheeks onto my neck. I didn't want to look at him so I kept my face turned away a little but I rolled over onto my back and stretched my arms over my head. I felt my blouse pull tight across my breasts and the fabric straining at the buttons that were still fastened. I started to shake again, too, know he was going to touch me. Even though I wasn't looking at him I closed my eyes and waited.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:53 PM   #45
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I watch you give in and do as I say. I know you think I'm going to feel you up as we drive, but I hold back. I want you not knowing what I'm thinking about doing. I want that uncertainty. It will come in so useful later......

I hear a great song on the radio, and I turn it up a little...Billy Joel - now there's a man who can make a moment...the radio softly carries his music as we drive along...

"Don't go changing...to try to please me...

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

...I love you just the way you are..."

We drive on for a few more miles, then I gently pull over to the side of the road...middle of nowhere....

"Now, Priscilla..I have a present for you...."

I reach into my jacket and pull out a blindfold - it's one of those that really can blcok it all out, the kind people use to totally black the world out in the daytime when they have to sleep for the night shift or something.

"Go ahead and put it on for me...then lay back like you were..."

As I wait for you to comply, I look your body over...nice trim and tastefully tailored clothing pulled ever so slightly from your movements, tight around you in the right spots, showing your contours off to me so well....

Just take it easy, Bad Man, I keep telling myself...She'll be all yours when it's over....Fleshy will make damn sure she is persuaded properly after watching Pam have some guests....Priscilla will do anything for you to keep sis safe....God I love a man with a plan....

I sneak a peek at the top of your bra, exposed just enough to tease because of the loose buttons. The best part is, if anyone were to look in the car right now, it would look and seem like 2 lovers out for a romantic drive with options for other adventures. That's what I wanted it to look like. Nobody would mess with that, not even the cops. They'd smile, and maybe cough politely, then shoo us on our way. Perfect.

I run over my own plans in my mind, certain that Fleshy has made the preparations I asked for. The hideout has all the necessary amenities. He picked good. We're gonna get a lot of mileage out of that location....

"Don't go changin'...."

Damn, man - she's made YOU change - I think to myself, smiling...and chuckling once or twice...Forget the bridesmaid dress...I want to do her in what she has on...more options for fun...oh yeah baby...we're gonna take it slow and long time.....

"I love you just the way you are....."

GOD I love that soft sax.........

Last edited by Bad Man; 02-10-2010 at 03:10 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:30 AM   #46
Someone's Kitten

The longer we drove with that sickening romantic music playing on the radio the more nervous and afraid I got. I purposely kept my face turned away from this Badman, this ruffian, this horrible monster that took so much pleasure in my fear and concern for my sister.

I stiffened when I felt the car begin to slow and hit a rough surface accompanied by the noise of tires crunching over dirt, rocks and dried weeds and grass. My eyes flew open and I sat up, looking around. My first thought, that we had arrived at the spot where they were holding Pam, changed to despair when I saw we were in the middle of nowhere.

"Where are we?" I demanded, hysteria laced through my voice. "Where's Pam?" I shouted at him and turned toward him only to find him holding out a sleep mask. I had used one in college when my roommate would pull an all-night study session. She was quiet but kept the room so bright I needed the mask to be able to sleep.

It didn't seem possible that I could become more terrified than I already was, but when he held that blindfold out to me and told me to put it on I took it without a second thought, too afraid to have any desire to fight him.

My hands shook as I realized we must be close to my sister, to the place where they were keeping her captive. I wantd to ask about Pam again, have him reassure me that she was okay and that they wouldn't hurt her as long as I did what I was told. A sense of foreboding swept over me, though. My fears for my sister were getting stronger and my hopes were fading. I was slowly falling victim to the uncertainty that was plaguing me.

Slipping the blindfold over my eyes and lying back against the seat once more I felt the hulking presence of the man beside me and the increasing doubt that things were going to go the way I wanted them to.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 02-22-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:47 AM   #47
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I smile as you put the blindfold/sleep mask on, observing your mounting apprehension and fear....

Patience, Bad.. I think to myself...She's starting to cave...be careful...sooo careful...nice and slow...she's yours..she just hasn't made the final connection yet...

I get the car back on the road again, driving for a while longer. I make sure to take extra turns, go the long way, avoiding crowded areas just in case you would recognize any locations by ear or familiar sounds. I want you disoriented and unaware...

I leave you alone..almost seeming to ignore you. I know you're expecting a touch, or a comment, or to hear me change my demeanor...no such luck...I've had lots of practice at this part of my game, and you don't stand a chance. I've broken tougher people.

I make a call, and you only hear snippets. I'm on and off fast - old military habits die hard, especially when you don't want anyone to lock in on where you might be...

"Yo Fleshy - yup...on the way.....Everything ready like I asked..? Good. Soon. See ya. Out."

I turn to look at you in your seat, breathing ragged, so unsure of what is going on around you.....I enjoy the view - top of the satin/lace bra just visible, chest breathing quickly, tight fabrics against you from all of your movements, skirt oh so slightly up a little on your thighs...yet still prim and proper - perfect.

Finally, we pull into somewhere and stop. I turn the car off as you hear a door being lowered behind us. I turn and gently talk to you again...

"Now, Priscilla, I'm going to come around and open your door and help you out. Do NOT take that blindfold off. If I even think you are not doing EXACTLY what I say, I will tape it onto you and let you hear Pam's final moments...got it? Now - when I help you out of the car, we are going into a room, and I will tell you what to do when we get there. DO not talk AT ALL unless I say you can talk...just nod when I ask you to answer something...OK?"

Soon...so very very soon...Priscilla will be mine all mine all mine...and she won't dare do anything about it....I sure hope Fleshy remembered to get Pam to write that letter about skipping the wedding to need time for herself for a while...I'll need to see it to make sure Priscilla gets her story right...Yeah, he'd have it ready - Fleshy's a pro at this...

I take a minute while I wait for you to digest what I said, waiting for you to answer me - thinking back into town, and wondering how much fun Prey is having with our first batch - the bridesmaids. They'll just disappear in time, I'm sure....after some mileage, of course....

I'm not gonna bother with a gag - if you screw up, Pam gets to hear your voice...for the last time on this earth...her screams of getting raped and tortured to death would drown you out anway, I'm sure - especially if Fleshy does it as punishment...I've seen some of his more original paybacks...that man can get creative....

Last edited by Bad Man; 02-26-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:10 PM   #48
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Intruder

I'm on the bed struggling Naked the intruder left the windows open slightly so my nipple and clit are very obscenly erect for the video camera looking up mu open LOVE LIPS into my opening then on over my shaved pubic area over my tight flat stomach over my heaving breasts and erect nipples and into my raised head and scared pleading face. I've been laying here I don't knowhow long I know I've been here long enough the camera caught me releaving myself with a long hard golden stream for everyone on the other end of the camera to watch. My face is still bright red with shame and I don't know how long if ever my capture will return. I do know he expected me to do what I did because the foot of the bed is covered with a plastic or vynle tarp to catch my liquids. I'm struggling to break free but I think I'm only giving my audience an erotic show of my wet sex dancing. Yet I fear what will happen if he does return. Maybe he will punish me for soiling myself like a little a Naughtu little girl. I wonder if the camera is catching the fact my pussy is beginning to ever so lightly churn up juices caused by my struggling.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:59 AM   #49
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I get out of the car and close the door...motioning for the guys around the vehicle to saty absolutely quiet...I don't want you getting ANY clues about whats going on..and I want to make you a little more uneasy...

Unknown to you, I did signal for one of our new cameramen to start a video of you while you are in the car..the camera is on you, recording you sitting in the car while you wait for me to come around and open your door...just in case, i took the remote with me....so you can't try to lock yourself in....

I walk around the car..and stop..I want to see how you take the next piece of uncertainty.....
Old 03-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #50
Someone's Kitten

As bad as my fear had been it was worse now. I couldn’t see what was happening. If he tried to touch me I’d have no warning and that wouldn’t be good. I’d react and probably do something he wouldn’t like. I tensed, waiting for his hand that didn’t come.

The restarting engine made me jump. I heard him shift the car into drive and felt the movement of the car and heard the crunching of the tires, then the smoother ride and quieter sound of the car on the paved road. Still no hand touching me, but I waited for it.

I heard him talking. It sounded like a telephone call and he was speaking to someone named Fleshy. Ridiculous, I thought. The stupid names these creeps gave themselves, like little boys nicknames. Nonsensical names didn’t make me any less afraid, though, or any less nervous. I knew he was going to touch me. I knew it. I just didn’t know when. My hands were clenched together painfully in my lap.

Stop and go, twists and turns, left and right, I felt all the moves the car made but there were so many I stopped trying to memorize them. And there was still no touch from him. I wished he’d do it and get it over with.

Then the car stopped and he turned off the engine. I heard a sound like a garage door closing and my feelings of doom deepened. I felt him turn and stiffened. Here it comes I thought. Now he’ll touch me. I tried to calm myself. It was foolish but my first reaction was to squeeze my eyes shut. I would have laughed but I could feel the hysterias building and that made me afraid to make a sound.

He still didn’t touch me, though. He talked to me instead, threatening me with killed Pam if I didn’t do as he ordered, ordering me to keep the blindfold on and keep my mouth shut, to just nod when he asked a question. He asked if I understood and I opened my mouth to answer him. As soon as I realized what I was doing I snapped my mouth shut and nodded.

God, I’m such a fool, I thought and warned myself to be more careful.

He moved away from me then and I heard him getting out of the car. I released the breath I had been holding and waited for my door to be opened. It was so quiet all of a sudden and I felt all alone. I knew he was there, he had to be, but I couldn’t hear anything or see anything.

I wanted to call out to him but I had to believe his threats and couldn’t even speak. Silence. O god, so much silence. Where was he? Where was Pam? What was going on? Did he leave me here? Was he playing a joke on me? What the hell was going one?

I wanted to scream. I was wound so tightly I thought I was going to explode. I sat there, tense, frightened, my legs squeezed together, my hands clasped in my lap, my breathing ragged, my heart racing and my teeth biting my lower lip to keep myself from calling out.

God I was scared and WHERE THE HELL WAS HE ANYWAY? I screamed inside my head.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 03-21-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #51
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I make sure the camera guy gets a good few minutes of you in the car...then I open the door and lean in over you, enjoying your short ragged breathing and your perfume...

"OK, Priscilla, let me help you out now...keep the blindfold on..."

I gently help youout of the car, like a classy gentleman with his favorite lady. I walk you to a staircase, and help you up, softly calling out each step as we go up so you don't fall. Waking you into a room and shutting the door, you hear locks engaging as I wlak you to the edgs of something soft and make you sit.

"Now, Priscilla, I'm going to take the mask off. When I do, do not move. Got it?"

I take the mask off and let you look around to get used to your surroundings.

I am SOOOO close... I think to myself, watching your disorientation ..that's it, Priscilla..look around..be confused...it won't be long now.....

You are in what appears to be a mid-to-upper level qualty hotel suite. You are sitting on a king size bed, and there is a large double doorway that leads to a bathroom and closet/dressing area. The room is actually very nicely furnished, and not cheap. If it weren't for no windows, it would remind you of a place business travellers would definitely book. On one wall in the main area is a large hi-def flatscreen TV and a theater/surround sound system. There are no windows, but the lighting is quite adequate in site of that.

I smile as you take it all in...

"Not what you were expecting, Priscilla? I told you I would treat you nice if you behaved...and speaking of behave, here's the rules - you obey me - absolutely. You may talk when it is just us in here, but if I am with someone else, nod only. Got it? Also - I'm going to ask you some questions from time to time. If you lie to me, I will know it or find out quick, and then I will tie you to that chair and make you watch an associate of mine punish Pam for what you did. Since he gets to pick the punishment, I really don't care if it kills her. Understand? And you can scream or cry as loud as you want here - the room is soundproofed."

I see your eyes register that. Good girl,..I think to myself...you keep that in mind, and you just might not end up like your sister....

"Now, Priscilla, I'm going to ask you a few things now...OK? What's your shoe size? Dress size? Bra size?" Simple things, really - but embarassing enough to help her understand her position in this situation..and easily verified in case she wants to try me.... I think to myself...OK, baby, let's see if you are going to need convincing early...

Last edited by Bad Man; 03-23-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:59 AM   #52
Someone's Kitten

My world was completely black with the sleepmask covering my eyes. I had no choice but to do as he told me and let him help me out of they car, lead me across a hard floor that felt like concrete and then up a flight of stairs. One step at a time, growing more apprehensive with each one, I ascended the steps as he counted them off. His voice was soft, his arm supportive and you would think he was aiding a blind person in unfamiliar territory instead of a hostage he intended to abuse for his own pleasure. We finally reach the top of the stairs and he ushers me forward without pause. A door closes and I jump as I hear the snick of a lock closing. I have to fight myself to keep from trying to pull away from him. Instinct warns me of the new danger and I want to fight him, to get away, to run as fast and as far as I can even though I know it's useless to even try.

A few more steps and he backs me up against what seems to be an armchair and pushes me into it. He begins to remove the sleepmask and warns me not to move. The sudden brightness when the mask is gone blinds me as much as the darkness had and it takes a moment to clear before I can look around at my surroundings. It looks like a room in a hotel but I notice almost immediately that there are no windows. All of the light come from lamps and fixures on the walls. I try to not let it show but the entire time I'm examining the room I'm looking for a way out. There doesn't seem to be one, though. The only door I can see is the one we entered through and that looks solid and locked.

Hysteria starts to build inside of me and I want to start screaming but fear clamps my mouth shut. He begins talking agains, spelling out his rules and his threats against my sister. He's repeated these threats so often by this point the make little impact. It's quickly beginning to dawn on me that no matter what I do or don't do Pam and I are both at the mercy of this man and whatever thugs are associated with him. The room is soundproofed he says and I believe him but what difference does that make? I doubt he'd take me anywhere withing hearing distance of someone who could hear me, let alone help me.

Then he starts asking me questions. Stupid questions really with more of his boring threats if I don't tell the truth. I want to laugh but one look at his face tells me he's serious. I answer the questions in a low, puzzled voice.

"I wear a size six shoe and a size 10 dress. My bra size is a 36B and I hate underwires. They cut into me and hurt like hell." The sound of my voice bucked up my courage for some reason and I could feel myself getting irritated with him. I wanted to lash out and said the only other thing that came to mind. "What are you planning to do? Pick our a trouseau for me? Where the hell is my sister? When are you going to let me see her?"

I wanted to fly out of the chair and start beating on him and I didn't know if it was fear or anger that made me feel that way. I wanted to scream at him at the top of my voice even though he'd told me the room was soundproofed. I wanted to cry and tell him to go to hell. I wanted to throw things at him and hurt him and I had to sit there instead and grip the arms of the chair to keep myself from thowing my 110 pound body at one that was easily twice as big. I squeezed my eyes shut and tilted my head back trying to get myself under contol.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #53
Bad Man
Privileged Member

That's it, Priscilla...good girl...I think to myself...all according to plan....

I watch you fighting yourself to keep control of your reactions...it's a fight you are in the process of losing, and I fully intend to help you lose that fight for good...

"Very good, Priscilla..I see you are starting to understand the way things are going to be. Now, you have to earn the right to see Pam. And that means doing what I say and keeping me happy...got it?"

I watch the look in your eyes...still defiant, but also uncertain...am I bluffing, or am I as deadly serious about it as you fear...?

"Now - I'm going to step out for a minute to check on something...in the meantime, while I'm out, go into the closet there and pick out something nice to wear...and dress to impress...OK?"

I know all the clothes in the closet will fit - after all, I got into your apartment when you were at work after I bribed the maintenance man and made a master key to the whole complex. I took pictures of your outfits and made sure I bought a few to bring here. Plus, I added a few of my own....

"I would suggest you try the closet on the left...and remember..Pam is counting on you...-and oh- by the way...if you're not shaved nice and smooth down there, go ahead and fix that - there's some shaving stuff in the bathroom..."

I smile and leave, locking the door from the outside. Going down the hallway, I go into a room that keep an eye on all the video feed we have put into the various rooms of our new 'studio'. Walking up to Fleshy, I smile and check the video feed from your room....

--BAD MAN--
Old 05-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #54
Someone's Kitten

Priscilla watched the door close behind Bad Man and just sat there looking at the door long after the lock clicked into place. A minute passed, then two and three before she snapped out of her trance and looked around. Realizing that he could come back at any moment, the girl quickly searched the room looking for any other way out. There were no windows, no doors, no heating vents big enough for a person to crawl through. Priscilla knew she was trapped and her heart sank.

Tears threatened again, rimming her lower lids and she used the back of her hand to wipe them away as she headed toward the closet where she was supposed to find clothes to wear for him. She needed to get changed before he came back and she needed to take care of the grooming he expected although it made her sick to her stomach to think about it and about him checking to make sure she had done as he ordered.

The double doors of the closet opened to reveal a row of cocktail and evening dresses and Priscilla’s practiced eye told her that while the garments weren’t top of the line they weren’t cheap either. Most of the dresses were black, some tasteful and some on the tacky side. There were a few in darker colors and after going through the lot, shifting hangers along the rod one by one, Priscilla settled on a dark blue strapless dress with a little Spandex woven into the fabric that would help keep it from slipping down. The skirt was hemmed to mid thigh at the front of one side and cut at an angle to fall to floor length on the other side.

She took the dress and the most comfortable looking pair of shoes in the closet into the bathroom with her and began to remove her clothes. All of a sudden she wanted a shower. Priscilla felt a need to get rid of the dirty feeling she was beginning to have the longer she was around the man who had abducted her. She started the shower and gathered up the shaving things sitting on the sink and stepped into the tub, pulling the curtain shut behind her. As she stood under the water the absurdity of the situation took hold of her and nervous laughter bubbled up and out of her throat. It took every ounce of will power she possessed to stop the hysterics that were forcing their way up from deep inside as she shaved away the little patch of hair that covered the soft lips of her sex.

Thoughts of what might be in store for her pushed at her consciousness but she managed to keep them at bay even though touching herself intimately under the circumstances made her feel like gagging. When she ran her hand over her now bare mound she couldn’t stop the thought of being touched against her will but then she thought of Pam and what she must be going through and knew she’d do anything she could to save the sister that had raised her after their parents were killed.

By the time she heard the outer door open Priscilla had finished dressing and was looking at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. The dress clung to her body and with nothing underneath every curve was revealed to the point where she might as well have been naked. She had slipped on the strappy sandals with impossibly high heels and could barely walk steady in them, being reduced to a mincing sort of step that made her hips and bottom sway. Priscilla was combing her fingers through her loose, shoulder length blond waves and walking out of the bathroom just as Bad Man opened the door and entered the room.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #55
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I walk down the hall to the video control room and watch you as you change and shower...making sure all of it is being captured for my own twisted purposes...admirirng your choice as well as your body from the many cameras planted in the room...

after I see you almost totally ready, I walk back to the room and enter....

I smile as you react to me returning...

"very nice, Priscilla...very nice....how about you just stand still and let me take you in...."

Gently walking you to the center of the room, I slowly pace around you...inspecting...planning...studying...I can tell you are still very nervous and very uncertain of what will be coming next...I savor your slight trembling and apprehension...knowing that you are oh-so-close to being completely mine...and being completely controlled by me alone.....

I walk up behind you, hugging you to me from behind....feeling the sheer fabric tell off on your contours as I hold you against me.....sliding a hand over your hips and easing it into the side cutout...feeling onto your smooth legs and thighs.....

"Mmmmm...soft and sexy...just right, Priscilla.....now - decisions decisions....do we start here...?" I ask sweetly as I move my hand onto your now-shaved mound, making sure I was obeyed...."or here..?" moving it further ..and playing with your flanks under the dress....

I feel you alternate between uncontrolled shaking and tensing at my touch....I enjoy your unease, using it to keep my control of you...slowly whispering into your ear....

"I'm looking forward to our time toegther this weekend, Priscilla...."

--BAD MAN--
Old 08-09-2010, 01:28 AM   #56
Someone's Kitten

Her hands stopped, still tangled in her hair when the door opened and he walked into the room. She watched him move closer and resisted the urge to back away or run past him to the door that was slowly closing behind him. The snick of the latch as the door closed told her it was too late for that and his hands were already taking hers from her hair to pull her toward the center of the room.

The trembling started again when he touched her and she offered some resistance but only half-heartedly as she thought of Pam. "No. Oh no, please," she whispered in a voice so low she barely heard it herself. Priscilla closed her eyes as he walked around her as though shutting him out of her sight could keep his eyes off her. She couldn't shut out his voice though or the feel of his hands on her.

His hand sliding under her skirt and running over her thigh, touching the freshly shaved lips of her sex brought a whimper of pure terror out of her. She felt the muscles in her belly spasm and tried to shrink away from his hand but that just took her back up against him making her tremble harder. His fingers were warm and thick and rough abrading the softness of her skin where they dragged across it. She wanted them gone, wanted no part of what he wanted to do to her, wanted to get the thought out of her head of what he could do to her.

"I don't... I've never... Oh, god, please... Isn't there some other way I can help my sister? I don't know if I can do this!" She found her voice at last when the thought of spending days with him became too much to bear. She had to try to bargain with him, try to find a way to make this nightmare go away.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:56 AM   #57
Bad Man
Privileged Member

"I don't... I've never... Oh, god, please... Isn't there some other way I can help my sister? I don't know if I can do this!" I hear you whisper in a shaky, breaking sob.....

I whisper back into your ear....

"Don't worry, my lovely Priscilla..I'll help you do it. You just do what I say, and we will have a great time together..."

Keeping one arm wrapped around your waist, I pull my hand out from inside your dress, moving it slowly up your midriff, crossing over your stomach, feeling your countours and exploring your trapped body. I sigh in contentment as I feel you sobbing and shaking while I play with you, sorting my options as I have you inder my control...

Slowly and gently turning your around to face me, I repeat the process, keeping you tight against me as I play down your back, starting with the soft curves of your shoulders, working down to the edge of the dress, then gliding a hand over the material to get to your hips and flanks. As I slowly feel over your backside, I cup and squeeze you, listening to your sobs escalate as I her your breathing getting shorter and more ragged - sure signs of the fear I now you are losing your emotions to.

I lean in and gently start to kiss you, firat on your neck, then working up to your earlobes, and the places just under them, then back along your shoulders and down to the start of your cleavage.

I want to go slow. I want to drink in every terrified moment you experience. The sounds of your panic are as intoxicting to me as the perfume you chose along with your outfit. I know you are on the edge of an all-out breakdown. I want to keep you on that edge as long as I can before I take you. That is my moment, with you completely out of any frame of reference and totally at my mercy and control...

I whisper into your ear again...

"You are so beautiful, Priscilla....and you are so mine....."

I keep you against me as I work my hand off of your back and around to your front..feeling you shake and tremble...

"So..have you decided..? Where shall we start..?"

I start to move you, as if we were dancing to some slow, romantic movement. I start to hum...and you recognize the tune...the same one from the car...Billy Joel...and as I sway you and feel you against me, I begin to softly sing into your ear...

"Don't go changin'...I love you just the way you are..."

--BAD MAN--

Last edited by Bad Man; 08-22-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:39 PM   #58
Someone's Kitten

”Don’t worry, my lovely Priscilla… I’ll help you do it…”

He was using that voice again, that lover’s voice that made me shiver. Only, I shivered in fear not desire. How could I feel anything but disgust and loathing for this creature?

I took one deep breath after another trying to quell the nausea that was rising up in me. His hand moved over my body with an intimacy that was more of a violation than any act of brutality would have been.

The sobs that had begun when he started touching me continued and grew more strident as his exploration went on. I couldn’t bear to look at him as he ran his hands over me and so stared off into the distance over his shoulder and endured his touch that made my flesh crawl. I was reaching a point where madness would take hold if I didn’t at least try to get away from him but to squirm or arch and try to get away from his hot, probing fingers only brought me closer to him.

My fingers clenched into fists and I pushed at his chest with the hells of my hands, shaking my head back and forth but it had no effect. He didn’t take notice of it or try to stop me.

His hands caressed me, molded themselves over my bottom and tightened. It was too much, too much. No one had ever touched me like that. I’ve never been kissed either like he kissed me. Hot breath and warm lips slowly glided over me, making me tremble, making little sparks of energy shoot through my body to stab at some place deep inside my belly.

If he weren’t so horrible and frightening, if I weren’t so scared and worried about Pam, if this was another place, another time, another man, any man but him I’d think what I felt was pleasure. That was impossible though in the hands of a man bent on defiling me. He meant to destroy me and I was fighting to keep my sanity.

His voice was so soft, his whispered breath flowed along my neck and those words of his slithered down my spine.

“You are so beautiful, Priscilla… and you are so mine…”

“No! No, I’m not yours… not yours… no matter what you do to me I’ll never be yours… ever. I’ll never want you! You disgust me! I hate you! Do you hear me? I hate you!”

Once I found my voice I couldn’t stop. The words tumbled out of my mouth in a litany of denial and supplication and fear until he pulled my mind back to the here and now and reminded me of my choice. I had forgotten. I wanted to forget. I wanted to pretend I couldn’t hear him.

”So… have you decided? Where shall we start?”

Surely he was mocking me. I had no choice. He’d do what he wanted not matter what I said. I tried to think, figure out a way to make him let me go. I was lost in that maze of not wanting to decide when he began to move, slowly, swaying to some music only he could hear.

Then he was singing the same song from the care, the one song that I had never wanted to hear again the rest of my life and those words were on his lips again. He tainted them for me and I hated him for that more than for what he was doing to me.

“Stop!” I screamed at him. “Stop it! Stop singing that song! Shut up! Do you hear me? Shut up… shut up… shut up!” and I collapsed against him, sobbing out every emotion in my poor trembling body.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 09-10-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:41 AM   #59
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I listen to your cries, drinking in your panic like a fine wine...relaxing and exciting me, and setting the mood...

As you collapse and sob against me, i keep up my caresses, slowly moving us toward the bed...

I keep up the kissing and soft breath, knowing that with your warm, flushed skin it has to be registering...is registering, as I feel you twitch at each touch of my lips.

I know you are losing it. That's part of my plan as I dance you across the floor, feeling your tears on me as I hold you and savor the sensations of the tight sheer fabric against your figure, highlighting and advertising your young, firm body to me...

I slip a hand back under the dress,inside the slit that you have tried so hard for me to forget, moving my hand along your thighs, feeling back up to your shaved mound, cupping it and slowly rubbing along your newly-smooth skin...feeling you start to moisten even against your will...

I keep your hips and flanks cupped with my other hand, pinning you against me so I can play with you some more as I whisper into your ear...

"Now, my lovely Priscilla...why don't you unzip this dress? You are far too enticing to stay in it......"

I keep up my fondling and grip on you, keeping you on tiptoes even in the heels you have chosen. I feel your body responding inside the dress, making you tremble that much more in shock and apprehension as I hear your whimpering take on a trapped, desperate quality...music to my ears and hormones....

"Oh Priscilla, tonight is going to be unforgettable....I promise..."

I lean in and start kissing your cleavage at the edge of the dress where it meets your chest, taking my time as I play with you, wanting to enjoy the taste of you for as long as I can stand before I move us on to other things......

Last edited by Bad Man; 09-19-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:51 AM   #60
Someone's Kitten

He wouldnt stop, though. He kept on tormenting me, kissing my body, touching me like a lover. His voice was loverlike, too, soft and sweet and soothing but just as he was the complete opposite of a lover his voice inspired terror, fear and loathing in me instead of desire.

I wanted to fight, to lash out at him, to dig the pointed heel of my shoe into his instep as I had learned in self-defense classes at school. I fought against the instincts that told me to get away from him, that would have me doing everything I shouldnt if I wanted to save Pam.

My skin tightened and shrank from him when he touched me with to lips that told nothing but lies to me. My hands curled into fists that were useless to me and could only rest against his chest instead of pounding him with all my might. I clenched my fists so hard my nails dug into my flesh because I knew that if I opened them those nails would go directly for his face, for his eyes, and Id turn this disgusting lover that held me captive against his hard body into a monster who would have no mercy.

Truthfully, I would rather have the brute that I could fight than is creature whose insidious voice penetrated what little defense I had and whose hands were roaming over my body, touching me again and again, being gentle, caressing me and drawing a response from me that shocked me to my core.

Impotent anger flooded through me as he made me throb against his fingers. The slick feeling of them sliding over my skin could only mean one thing and as inexperienced as I was I knew my body was betraying my desire to not give in to him.

I turned my head away from him, pushed at him with my fisted hands and tried to twist my body from his grasp. I had ignored his softly spoken order to unzip my dress and now, with his lips nearly slobbering over my breasts and his fingers teasing and torment my sex I forgot about my sister and the reason I was there and let desperation and self-preservation take over.

No, I wont forget! Ill never forget you and how horrible you are! I wont forget how disgusting you are and how ugly! Ill remember and Ill hate you and Ill kill you someday! My voice grew louder and my behavior more hysterical with every word until I was finally beating him with my fists and kicking him. He tried to stop me. He took hold of me. He was strong but in my emotional state I didnt care.

Im not giving in to you! Do you hear me! I wont give in! I wont let you have me!