Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #21
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I waited for him to let go of me when he yelled and then he laughed instead. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t hurt him until he said the words “steel toe boots”. By then his hand was around my throat and he was squeezing, making it hard for me to breath. I was terrified of what he was going to do to me to get back at me for trying to hurt him and shaking so bad I felt like I was going to come apart.

Then his words were washing over me, putting pictures in my head. I saw hands holding knives coming at me to cut me and men holding Pam while other men raped her again and again, her terrified eyes pleading with me to make them stop. His voice got lower, taunting me to try again. Wanting me to give him another chance to hurt me.

He was cutting off my air almost completely and all sorts of images were like waking nightmares that I couldn’t get away from. I remember strangling out a whimpered plea. “No. Please don’t hurt my sister,” and telling her I was sorry in my head, then nothing after that.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #22
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slowly let off your throat so you can answer me....

"That's better...now, Priscilla....answer my question - I'm sure you have a few changes of clothes upstairs since you come over here so often, right?"

Prey was too quick on the draw - the skirt suit jacket is a write-off, just trashed beyond all hope. The blouse is almost just as bad. But something tells me that there are other outfits she has here....

"Here's what we're going to do, Priscilla...I'm going to let you go, and you are going to call the girlfriends..tell them to bring their dresses for a final fitting check, then you're all going to go out for dinner and some fun..so bring a change for that too. Tell them Pam is out on a business conference, but she'll be back in a day or two, and she wanted you to handle the fit check on the bridesmaid dresses."

I stop and smile at Prey..."See? then you get your picks, just like I promised..."

Then I turn back to you...

"Meanwhile, Priscilla, you are going to go change for me..something classy and nice like what you have on now before my friend here had to teach you some things...got it? And if I even THINK you might have tried to warn the girls off or call for help....you'll never see Pam again....because it'll have to be a closed casket at the funeral....got it?"

I look you over in your skirt and heels....

"Remember - you do what I say, and Pam stays alive - you cross me...and Pam pays - for real...."

I keep my hand on your neck, not choking, but making sure you're going to do what I said....

Then I motion to Prey to give you the cell phone again....

Last edited by Bad Man; 11-10-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #23
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm beginning to see Fleshy's fantasy come to life. We're going to get at least some of these girls in the vacant warehouse for a black wedding. I did have my doubts about the logistics of it all, but with sheer nerve and audacity, the thing will come off.

I look at Priscilla, and think how I want to come off on her cute little face. The tailored blouse is pulled apart, and I'm looking at a cute set of proud tits held steady by her elegant, satin fashion bra. Not that Pris needs it. I give her breasts one last squeeze, and nod to Badman.

"Let's get underway. We'll have to get her into some clothes to get out of here, won't we? I'm sure there's something around here we can put on her."

He kicks the door shut, and we go into the bedroom. There's clothing and dress bags all over the place. I find a sheet and throw it over the bed, then start piling thousands and thousands of dollars' worth of gowns, dresses, and lingerie on top of it.

"Which dress is yours--for the wedding--Priscilla?" I ask. You'll get a real kick ripping it off her cute little body! I whisper to BadMan. Or are you going to cut it?
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:59 AM   #24
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smile as Priscilla sorts through the pile of clothing as we whisper...

I keep an eye on her..making sure she is behaving as I explain what I have in mind to Prey...

"I'm going to be all sorts of loving and tender to her..at first,....especially when I take her in front of her sister....you see, she's going to go about her daily life...except for me, the new boyfriend - she's mine for whatever, whenever I call....if she doesn't, sister Pam gets punished to pay for it...and Pris knows it...so Pris will be nice and compliant....for as long as I want her....but don't worry...I have some interesting things in mind for down the road....

"did I ever tell you what I did in the military, prey...psyops....sometimes , if you do it right, you can totally wreck someone and never have to put one single mark on them....that's what I'm doing here...and that's why Fleshy gave her all to me for my very own....Pris behaves with me, and Pam doesn't get killed...so Pam stays among the living, and Fleshy pimps her out nice and regular..meanwhile, Pris attracts new talent...which you get to audition and introduce to their new careers....see?

I watch Prey's eyes as he digests the outlines of the plan...FLeshy and I were careful - we made sure that all the bases were covered...including the proper rewards for those who helped...

"So, Prey - ever want to do a sexy bridesmaid in all her wedding ceremony getup? You'll have a few to choose from...hell, I might even pick one out for myself to just use and break for the hell of it so Prissy here sees what happens when I get serious...migt be fun....after your dibs, of course....Fleshy and I do try to take care of our people....."
Old 11-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #25
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I try to work the spare key in the lock to Pam's condo. She asked me to bring meauring tapes for us all to get measured for gowns, and I had them under my arm. It's a little quieter than I thought, and I'm concerned. She'd told me her and Priscilla would be here by now. I thought I'd be hearing some laughter at least, as the wedding is now looming. I'm so looking forward to the bachelorette party and wedding. This is my first as a bridesmaid.

I'd decided not to wear undergarments to make it easier and quicker to get my measurements done, and had donned a low cut halter and Daisy Duke shorts. After all, it's just us girls
leia99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #26
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My heart slammed inside my chest and my hands shook so badly I could barely hold the clothes Iwas sorting through. Wave after wave of nausea hit me when I thought of what they’d made me do. I had to text one of the girls in Pam’s wedding and tell her to come over to the condo as soon as she could because Pam wanted everyone to try on their gowns and make sure they fit. I told her where the spare key was and to let herself inside, that she’d find us up in Pam’s bedroom. Tears were running down my face and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t stop them.

These two men kept talking about me and Pam and other girls and all the things they had planned for us. The more they talked the worse it got and all I wanted to do was find a way to get out of there and rescue Pam. I finally found my gown for the wedding in the pile of clothes they had thrown on the bed. The garment bag held the lingerie and shoes I was supposed to wear, too. It was an ivory strapless gown with dark red embroidery all over it. The lingerie and shoes were ivory, too.

Pam had decided we all needed to feel really sexy under our elegant gowns so she had paid for skimpy bras and panties, garter belts and stockings and gorgeous strappy sandals with four-inch heels. I was maid of honor and the other girls, the bride’s maids, all had dark red strapless gowns with ivory embroidery around the hems. The last thing I wanted was for these two pigs to see what was going to go under our gowns but just as I picked up the bag they turned and saw me with it and I heard one of the girls, Laurie I thought it was, calling out, asking where we were.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 11-17-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:23 AM   #27
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Pam? Patricia? Are you there? I came as soon as I got your text message... was free anyways. Hello?" I don't even see the arm shoot out before all goes black

Last edited by leia99; 11-17-2009 at 02:54 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #28
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've seen it in movies, but had never tied it in real life, myself: a good hard blow to the back of the head. It worked! It knocked the girl unconscious! She collapsed in a heap on the carpet. The girl was damned pretty, and had incredible hard-body assets to show off: She was dressed in just some super-short jean cut-offs and a multi-colored bra thing. A very very nice set of knockers!

Hitting her was a spontaneous act. BadMan had a good grip on Priscilla, but you always want to have a one-up advantage on the opposition. In the corner of my eye, I saw Priscilla lurch towards this girl, only to be grabbed afresh by Badman. Since it looked like just Baddie and I were to be the procurement party, absolute control of the girls was a must.

I checked her neck, and was frankly relieved to find a pulse. I can handle snuff, but this chick is very fuck-worthy, and I wouldn't want to see good girlflesh go to waste. She seemed definitely out of it. I stepped over to Pam's dresser and found a set of tights, and ripped them in two. Then I pulled the girl's hands behind her back, crossed her wrists, and tied them with one of the legs. I needed a gag, and a cute idea crossed my mischievously sick mind.

I went into the bathroom, opened up a laundry hamper, and took out a few more pairs of pantyhose and some soiled knickers. One of them had a bit of staining, from Pam's period, I guess. I returned to our cute teenie-bopper, compressed them into a ball--the staining left on the outside, of course--and squeezed it into her mouth.

Then I wrapped another pantyhose leg around her face, twice, knotting it tightly at the rear of her head.

"Done!" I proclaimed, happy with my craftsmanship. "Now, let's get Miss Prim properly dressed and get on with things!"
Old 11-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #29
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I smile at Prey - "See. I told you that would work. One shot and they're down. Great in a bar fight or other awkward social situations.."

I turn to Priscilla...

"Now, dear, put on a nice blouse and grab your wedding outfit..all of it...I think by now you know what happens if I don't get my way..."

I smile as I watch her react to Prey taking the girl down...and then a thought comes to me..

"OK, Priscilla, how many girls total are we expecting...?"

I motion to Prey to come over..once he does, I whisper into his ear...

"When they all get here, pick 2 for your own personal toys, but you and I will each do one here - to set the mood for the rest to keep them in line...but remember..Priscilla is mine completely...we need her for the plan, and Fleshy put me in charge of her...but hey - I gave you 2 in return all your own, so it's all good. The others...? Well, more for the party, and I think we both deserve a little bonus for our good work so far, right?"

--BAD MAN--

Last edited by Bad Man; 11-21-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #30
Someone's Kitten

Prey and Baddie! Such stupid names for such vile men. I tried to warn Laurie to run but the one name Baddie held his hand over my mouth and his arm around me. I started crying when Prey hit her and she fell down. I thought he killed her and god forgive me I was afraid that if he had they'd have to kill me, too. But then he checked and laughed and began to tie her up.

Then Baddie made me change my blouse and began asking how many girls were in the wedding. I didn't want to tell him. I hoped maybe they'd just take Laurie and me and leave before anyone else got there but the look on his face scared me. I told him there were three more besides Laurie and me and almost gagged when they talked about raping two of them right there and taking the others with us when they left.

They started gathering up all the things they wanted to take and Baddie told me to make sure I brought my gown and all the rest of my outfit. He'd check the garment bag when I first found it and he'd seen the lingerie and shoes, practically drooling over them. I could feel my face getting really red and could feel myself blushing all over when he told me to bring everything. He had that same look on his face. I turned away from him, embarrassed to let him see me that way and hugged the garment bag with my outfit in it up against my chest.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 11-26-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:01 AM   #31
prey4me
Privileged Member

I take a closer look at Priscilla's phone. Quite a few of the numbers are keyed to images. Some of them are images of girls alone, girls with other girls, girls with guys.

"Now who here is in the wedding party?" I demand.

Thoughts of a black-sabbath wedding in the warehouse fill my sordid mind, beautiful girls to be defiled amidst dirt and squallor.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #32
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I turn to Priscilla, smiling....

"I believe he asked you a question, dear...."

Walking over, I check the babe Prey conked out...she's still out, but she'll come around. Meanwhile, we wait for the rest of the wedding party gals...

I am courteous and friendly to Priscilla...part of my plan...I want her to think that Prey and I are playing "good vs. bad kidnapper", and I want her to think of me as the "good" one...after all, my idea is much more than momentary gratification....

I'm thinking ahead....I kow Fleshy will have everything I asked for all set up....we get Priscilla to the hideout, and watch some people get Pam ready for a massive all-night rape orgy...then I get priscilla to agree once and for all to my deal: she is mine, and her obedience keeps Pam alive and decently treated. Prey gets all the nice young ladies Priscilla can recruit, and I may take one or two for fun, but Priscilla is my goal..I want her subjugated, controlled, and owned - by me alone. That was my price for helping Fleshy, and I intend to collect.

I had been stalking her ever since Fleshy brought me on his plan to get Pam...I know which bank the lovely Priscilla works for, and which office is hers...I've been in her office in disguise several times, and I even managed to hack her laptop - I can turn the camera on whenever I want and wtach her. I have a key to her apartment, and I have been inside while she was on her business trips...she's so petite and lovely...especially after a shower when she is drying offf and getting dressed for bed in those exquisite lacy nightgowns....amazing what a good telescope with a camera attachment can do for you if you are patient enough....

I can feel it where it counts...I am SOOO close to having her.....but I want to do this right...after all, you never get a second chance at a first impression,. right?

--BAD MAN--

Last edited by Bad Man; 12-04-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:20 AM   #33
leia99
little cocktease

Owww my head hurts... can't move my arms, and when I try to talk... ugh dirty knickers stuffed in my mouth. bleah! "ah you're awake!" I squirm as I feel a hand in my shorts. No no please I'm saving myself for marriage please... shaking my head. "nice and shaved too. Easier to fuck you, no hair in the way. I hate hairy pussy" prey says to me
Old 12-04-2009, 04:03 AM   #34
Someone's Kitten

My hand shook badly when I took the phone and scrolled through the directory showing Badman the photos of the girls I had texted for them. It was killing me to do what I was doing to them, but Pam was all I cared about. She was my big sister and had looked after me all my life. Now it was my turn to take care of her.

“These are all the girls in the wedding party,” I said handing the phone to Badman. I made a folder for the six numbers: mine, Pam’s, Laurie’s and the other three. “Why are you doing this to us? Why? What have we done to you and that other person you’re talking about?” For the first time since I was grabbed coming into Pam’s condo I felt like I could ask questions. Badman was suddenly being nice and I decided to take advantage of that even though I didn’t trust him for a second.

He kept looking at me, moving his eyes up and down over my body like he knew what I looked like naked. He stared so hard I could almost feel his hands on me. I shivered in disgust when I looked at him, his hands, and thought about him touching me. It was enough to make me gag. While those sickening thoughts were running through my mind I heard a noise from Laurie and looked over to see Prey bending over her, touching her, putting his hand inside her clothes and I got light-headed all over again.

I knew Laurie was a virgin, like I was. We had talked about it and she was so proud of the fact that she was saving herself so that when she got married her husband would be the first. I looked at her, the fear and pain in her eyes, and the tears started again. They weren’t really all that far away. This was going to kill her and it was going to kill me. I sank down onto the floor and leaned against the bed. “Please. Just go. Leave us alone and send Pam home to me. We’ll never tell if you let us all go. Please.”
Old 12-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #35
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I smile as I repeat her last plea....

"We’ll never tell if you let us all go. Please"

"I know you won't Priscilla...and I'll tell you why...because as long as you do what I say, Pam is alive. If you or any of the others talk to the cops, or try to interfere, well, if I do get caught, and that's a big if,...I still get one phone call...and that call will kill Pam as well as get me a lawyer...."

I watch Prey looking over his catch....then turn back to Priscilla...

"So - do we understand each other now?"

God I am SOO close, I think to myself...soooo close.....

"So where are the others, my dear?"
Old 12-10-2009, 01:49 AM   #36
Someone's Kitten

"I don't know where they are." I was shaking all over by now. I had no idea where the other girls from the wedding party were. Pam's life depended on me and delivering our friends into the hands of these monsters and their friends but my heart was aching at the way I was betraying them.

"They'll be here. I know they will. They wouldn't let Pam down so close to the wedding and they always come when she calls." I didn't like the look on his face. He didn't seem to be accepting what I was telling him. Oh God. I if he didn't believe me what would he do? He said all he needed was a phone call. I didn't know what else to do.

"I want to see Pam. Now. Take me to Pam." I put every bit of arrogance and command I had into my request, making it sound like an order.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #37
Bad Man
Privileged Member

I smile at Priscilla.....

"OK, I'll take you to her if you insist....."

Turning to Prey, I smile..."I'll leave the other girls and the fun to you here.."

I grab the spare set of keys Priscilla's friend used and toss them to Prey. Then, I turn back to Priscilla...

"Get your things, Priscilla...we're going for a drive. And while we are on that drive, you're going to act like I am your boyfriend. ONE whiff, even ONE...that someone thinks we're not, and I make a phone call...got it?"

Motioning Prey over, I whisper into his ear..."The rest of 'em...? All yours, amigo. Enjoy !! Don't forget to remind them of the deal about keeping quiet. I'll call you when Priscilla and I are done..."

"Now, Priscilla, where are your keys...? We're taking your car, and I'm driving..."

Smiling at the thought of you and I in a vehicle together, I reach for your cell phone..and take out the battery. Walking to the bathroom off of Pam's bedroom, I flush it down the toilet.

"There - nobody can bother you with a phone call now...shall we?"

--BAD MAN--

Last edited by Bad Man; 12-15-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:54 PM   #38
leia99
little cocktease

After Priscilla and Bad Man leave, I see Prey creeping up on me with a machete in his hand. I try to scream, but it comes out a muffled "MMMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!" as I start trembling, wondering what's coming next. He slides the knife up inside my shirt, ripping it to shreds, and then does the same with my shorts, pulls off what's left of them, and leaves me naked on the floor, squirming, hoping that my virginity isn't going to be the next thing ripped away from me. He then throws a blanket over me, and tells me not to move if I hear voices.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:08 AM   #39
Someone's Kitten

I don’t know what I was expecting but I was surprised when he agreed to take me to Pam. The little flash of relief dissipated quickly though. I gathered up my outfit for the wedding like Bad Man told me to and stood there looking at him, watching him talk to Prey. I looked at Laurie, tied up and lying on the floor. She looked like she was begging me not to leave her alone with Prey and I didn’t want to do that either. But I had to save Pam and if that meant sacrificing myself and her I had to do it. All I could do was hope to find a way to get help for everyone before anyone got hurt.

Bad Man kept looking at me, staring at me, making me feel naked in front of him. I was glad I had the garment bag to clutch against me. I held it like a shield, trying to keep his eyes off my body. Every second that passed made me think more and more about having to be alone with him. I wondered if I had made a mistake telling him to take me to Pam. I even wondered if that was where he was really going to take me. What would I do if he didn’t take me to Pam?

He grabbed my keys and cell phone, leering at me as I made a grab for it when I realized he was pulling out the battery and getting rid of it.

"There - nobody can bother you with a phone call now...shall we?"

He held my keys in one hand and my wrist in the other, dragging me out of the bedroom and the condo. Outside he slid his arm around my waist, digging his fingers into my side, as he walked me to my car. I kept turning my head from side to side, looking for a face, a pair of eyes watching what was going on, someone I could signal to help me. Seconds later we were at my car and Bad Man told me to put my things in the back and get into the passenger seat.

“Remember, if you try anything, try to get away or call for help, all I have to do is make a call…” His eyes bored into mine as he closed my door and walked around the front of the car to get in beside me.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:28 AM   #40
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

Fleshy gets first crack at her. What do I get? Serious blue balls, that's what I get.

Don't get me wrong, the bitch's tits and ass feel mighty nice. But I've never been one to hold back, and after a while, I know all I'm gonna do if I keep gropin' her is blow a gasket. 'Course, my pharmaceutical regimen is better known for big biceps and quads than for keepin' guys heads cool.

So I pull back and pace, thinkin' about the guys getting back, 'bout making sure no one finds the van, mostly about what I'm gonna do to the bitch when I get my chance.

Then she starts coughin'. I think she's fakin' it, but Tony gets this worried look on his face. Starts buggin' about what if she dies, what if it gets associated with him- it's his warehouse. He grabs a bottle of water and takes out her gag.

'Fore the gag's completely off she's hissing like a fucking cat. The things she calls me, Fleshy, Tony, you do not say to someone who can break your neck like a twig. You don't say 'em unless you want to show that you're the one who's really in charge, that we look like we have the advantage but she doesn't think we have the balls.

By the time she finally takes a breath while she's coming up with something else to spit on us, my heart is hammering, I can feel the veins bulging in my neck, and I'm like, well, we're not supposed to fuck her. But I'm fucked if I'm not letting off some steam.

The first thing that comes to hand from the toys bag has a wicked looking studded handle and a nice, heavy looking length of braided leather...

Last edited by Corvid; 01-10-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote