Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-16-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default 'you only pretend to be a slut, but now you're going to be'

It’s late at night and she’s walking home from a friend’s homecoming after party, wearing a red strapless dress about knees length. She’s had a bit too much to drink at the party, so is carrying her high heels in her hand to prevent her from falling.

as she passes me i turn to watch, seeing her unstable on her feet i turn behind the fence line and follow, keeping my gaze on her where it breaks as she nears the end of the block, my eyes traveling over her form and lingering on her backside. “you play at being one of those sluts back there. dressed like that, you try to make yourself believe it. but we can make that reality. yes…” i am speaking only to myself, quietly but audible enough to get her attention. i am in no seeming hurry as i follow, but i wrap my fingers around the hilt of the butterfly knife in my jacket as i increase my pace some, watching the back of her head, playing my fingers through my hair with the other hand. the picture of seeming indifference.

hearing my mumbling she glances over her shoulder, immediately regretting it as she stumbles some “shit..” she mutters under her breath as she regains her footing and glances back at the fence. Confused, she shrugs it off and continues walking down the dimly lit street, knowing once she is out of this area of town she can let her guard down some. she glances down at her phone, only briefly to check the time and any text messages she has, just to keep her mind off of things

i pass her, moving through the grass, trembling with anticipation as i try to catch her smell on the wind. the fear is only light, but it makes my desire burn stronger. i step back to watch her pass, looking amused, seeing the street is empty save for us, watching her phone to see what she will do with it.

Seeing that nobody has texted her, she sighs and places the phone between her cleavage. she shudders, with an uneasy feeling that she is being watched glancing over her shoulder again, stopping this time to avoid losing her balance, she scans the side walk behind her… no one there. Sighing she turns around slowly and begins walking once more.

only a few strides bring me up behind her. i could laugh at the fact that she didn’t see me, but i am far to focused.
"see how she trembles.." i am flush against her back as i speak, holding her arms down at her sides as i catch her with mine mid motion, keeping them trapped under my upper arm and with my hand on your opposite fore arm. "is it the cold wind?"

Her eyes immediately go wide as she hears me whispering in her ear, unnoticingly dropping her heels next to her feet “W..who are you?” her voice is a bit shaky and a bit louder then mine. her trembling grows more violent as she feels my grip on her arms.

"you don’t know?" with my free hand i draw out the knife and lay the flat end just under her chin until i can tip her head back with the push of it, the edge no more then a light pricking from my careful movement. "you played your part well. right into my hands. it was so easy. and now it begins.." i push her back into me with the arm holding her until she can feel my arousal growing against her. "we’re alone out here. but I’m of a mind to take my time with you.." i trace the shell of her ear with my lips as i speak, parting them a bit to draw her cartilage between my teeth, pulling at the skin sharply to punctuate my words.

"Please.. just.. let me go." she pulls lightly against my grip, feeling my lips at her ear, then my tongue, and finally soft nibbles. she stumbles backwards into me as I pull her closer, able to feel my erect cock through her thin dress and my pants

"let you go?" i take a handful of hair right at the back of her head and twist, pulling her neck into an awkward angle until she’s watching me upside down. "all your pleading does it make me want to be less gentle with you, dear one." i lay the knife to her cheek and press until the skin parts just barely. "stay quiet and do as i say. maybe you’ll get through this in one piece." i start tracing her jawline with the edge of the blade. "I could always start cutting up your pretty little face." i turn her around by my hand in her hair so she faces me. "what do you think? are you going to do the smart thing this time?"

tears start to well in her eyes as I press the knife roughly against her cheek, tracing her jaw line, letting out a small yelp as I spin her around, staring down at the ground, half of her wanting to run, the other half too scared to. “I’ll.. I’l be quiet.” she mumbles as tears start to roll down her cheeks

I put the knife away for the moment, laying my hands on her shoulders from behind and sliding them down her arms, bringing her forearms together. “good girl..” holding them together i remove a cable tie from my jacket and secure it around her wrists. holding her hips loosely i press myself to her backside, grinding the hard ridge of my erection into her. “put your legs together now slut.” I smooth my hands over her thighs, enjoying the feel of her. “don’t despair. you’ll open them for me soon enough.”

Slowly nodding as she feels my hands pulling up the bottom of her dress to rub at her bare thighs, she puts my feet together, trembling violently as she can feel my erection pressed against her ass. she pulls lightly on the zip tie, groaning as it only tightens around her wrists

i bend a bit and secure one around her ankles. coming around in front of her, i take a cloth from my coat and hold it up as i roll it into a ball, cradling her face with my other hand, caressing her jaw almost lovingly. “you do learn fast. you’re a good obedient little slut.” i force the cloth between her lips, holding it there as i take a small roll of duct tape from my pocket and cover her mouth, wrapping it around behind her head and around again. “you are a bit naive though. you should have tried something. it was a mistake to let me disable you. it’s going to be all the slower for you now. you might have caused me to have to kill you quickly at first. but no. it’s going to be very slow for you. stupid girl.” i hold the back of her head as i finish and toss the roll aside after breaking it off, smoothing my fingers over it to press it flat as if i were fussing over a work of art.

She looks up at me, bound and gagged but still managing to stay standing up. she stands in front of me, looking away as we make eye contact, whimpering lightly against the gag.

"no i suppose you have nothing to say do you darling? you’ll scream for me soon enough." i bend and pull her over my shoulder, making my way back toward the street with my hand on her backside, pushing her dress up to trail my fingers over the curve and curl around to brace against her anus a bit. "so tight and unspoiled. I’m going to have so much fun ruining you, tearing all your holes, making every part of you my fuck doll. you’ll please me well won’t you?" i swat at her inner thigh sharply. "you’d better." i take out my phone and dial then hang up quickly, slowing until i see a van pull up to the curb. i swiftly dive in as the door opens and set her on the seat as we pull away.
"she’s something special this one I think.."
"she will last a long time." i gather a drawstring sack off the seat and pull it gingerly over her head and draw it closed until she can just barely breathe. "you don’t need to see where we’re going, pet. you’re never going to leave anyway." i pull her into my lap and hold her there with my arm around her waist, using my free hand to cup her right breast and knead it between my fingers.

moaning lightly against the gag as I massage and knead at her breasts, she shakes her head blindly, under my hand I feel something hard inside of her dress, between her cleavage. She whimpers lightly as she feels me fish in her bra for her cell phone.

I pull it out. “naughtly little slut. you should have told me about this sooner.” I hand it up front. “this can only bring trouble. see that you dispose of it.” leaning back again i ease her off my lap and tip her over so her head lays over my legs, carefully pulling the bag off and sending it to the floor. “I’d like to see some proof of your devotion bitch.” i move forward to prod my straining member against her cheek through the fabric. “yes..let’s see if you are any good to me.” i stroke her hair reassuringly. “you want to please me, don’t you slut?”

she lets out a muffled squeal against the gag, struggling lightly in my lap, she tries to beg for me to stop but it only comes out as muffled gibberish. she gives up after pulling helplessly on the zip ties around her limbs in a futile attempt to slip out of them, finally relaxing in my lap, panting heavily.

"This is your only chance to do it right.." i unwind the tape carefully so it doesn’t yank at her hair, peeling it slowly as i come to the beginning, setting it aside on the floor before unpacking the cloth from between her lips. "you know how to suck cocks don’t you, slut?" i adjust my pants over my hips and take myself in hand, laying my tip to her lips and wetting them, drawing it back and forth over them. "take me in your mouth like a good fuck doll." burying my hand in her hair i pull her over my lap further, causing it to fall away from her lips for the moment.

she struggles to regain herself, but finally she manages to wrap her lips around my cock. In truth, she had never sucked any body off before and the taste catches her off guard. she looks up at me with tear stained eyes, cock still in her mouth. she yelps against it as she feels me tighten my grip on her hair. panicking, she starts bobbing her head up and down, the taste of my cock filling her mouth as she uncomfortably shifts to make it easier on her neck and back

"ah.." i tilt my head back and force her down further until she is practically at the hilt. "that’s it…good girl…get your warm tight little mouth all the way down…you suck cock like you were meant to do it. how many have you had in there, hmmm?" i begin thrusting against your lips. "ah..maybe I’m the first one to claim you. the first to claim any of your holes…mmmm…I’m going to enjoy all of them in time. over and over. until you’re all used up, my pet."

she coughs and gags on my cock as I start to thrust into her. Drool starting to run down my cock to my balls. she moans helplessly against my cock, daring a glace up at me as I hold her down on it. she jerks reflexively against her bindings as she starts struggling for air. Part of her looks defiant and the other part knows better and wins, her eyes dropping back down, she starts to lick around my shaft

"ah…you’re doing your best my girl. you’re a good slave." i pull her up until her mouth makes an audible pop as my cock fall from it, a trail of spittle connecting them still. the sight of it makes me shiver and i tense a bit, my eyes turning dark and narrow. "i want to take my time with you. but i want you..all of you..now." i take my knife out again, shaking with anticipation and lust as i cut the cable tie around her ankles, bringing her leg around me so they are on either side as i press her to the window, letting the hand with the knife trail down and cut her undergarments down one leg with a single motion, setting the knife on the floor in my haste to lay myself against her folds, parting them as i move into her, bracing at her opening, holding her hip and the back of her head as i stare at her, my eyes half lidded, growling softly.

she closes her eyes tightly as I enter her. she can’t help but let out an audible yelp as I push into her virgin pussy. she pants, feeling absolutely filled by my large cock “P..please..” she whispers as she opens one eye to look up at me, the cold window at her back sending a shiver down it, making her buck into my cock. she drags her feet against the metal van floor in an attempt to get off my cock but it is to no avail

"please what, pet?" i slide into her and back fast, pushing her head agaisnt the window and her hips into the door, pressing the cold metal into her, causing her to bounce off the surface. "you want me to fuck you harder? is that it?" i punctuate my words with swift brutal thrusts, wrapping my fingers around her neck, letting my nails dig into the back as i press just enough to constrict her breathing some. "tell me slave. tell me how much you want my cock. how good it feels inside you." i stare at her as i speak, daring her to deny me what i want.

she is unable to reply as a mixture of unfamiliar feelings come over her. her body starts to feel really hot and tingly. before she knows it her own pussy juices start to mix with her saliva staining my cock. she moans loudly, leaving her mouth gaped for a moment. It doesn’t take but another minute for her to cum violently on my cock making her pussy tighten around it.

"ah..you’re so tight…riding my cock to much for you love?" i seem greatly amused as i force myself inside her still with more dificulty, laying my hand over her inner thigh and resting my middle two fingers alonside the motion of my cock i delve between her folds and trace along past her clit, brushing it with the pads of my figners in turn, moving around and past it, starting to draw lazy circles as i drive into her. "pleasure is a gift from your master. if you cum it is because it pleases me to see you cum." i strain my other hand against her neck and give her head a slight shake. "understand me, slut?" i slow my finger’s movement at your apex but don’t stop.

"Y..Yes sir.." she moans, her cum leaking and running down her thighs and on my fingers. her body seems to be completely over come by pleasure as she starts to buck against my cock , her lips still gaped ever so slightly. she gasps as she feels me push all the way into her, making her yank against the zip tie briefly before relaxing into it

I slide into her more easily as she grows wetter, aiming upward as i draw my fingers against her clit faster, matching the movement of my hips. “tell me how much you love it..beg me to fuck you harder…tell me you want my cock inside you..” i tilt her head back. “say it or i’ll stop.” i lean in and nip at her jawline as i slow my movement slightly.

"Please.. I love your cock inside of me. Don’t stop!" she moans, feeling me sliding in and out of her with a steady pace. She gasps lightly as she feels me nibble at her, feeling the urge to cum again.

"good girl…" i thrust into her with reckless abandon, my hand trying to meet my movements as i deftly manipulate her peak. "mmmm..you’re so tight and wet for me.." i sink my teeth into the space between her neck and shoulder, my hand releasing her neck to move around behind her so i can pull her onto me. "ugh..mm…yes…my fuck doll…my slave..mine…bitch…" i bury my face in her shoulder as i continue biting at her lightly, my movements growing less refined.

she lays on top of me, all energy she had prior to this gone from her body. she pants as she feels me pushing in and out of her slowly, her head against my chest. the only sound being the sound of the road racing under us followed by the occasional bump.

I gather her more comfortably against me and let my member slide out of her, laying so she reclines at an angle in my lap as i look up to watch the road pass. i run her hair through my fingers and hum softly.
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote