Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-13-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
missy_kaitlyn

missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to missy_kaitlyn
Default Anyone interested in this RP on Yahoo let me know

Here's my latest rape fantasy....

I have three sisters (ages are negotiable, but prefer all of us in high school etc.) When we were kids my parents adopted three black boys to come live with us as well. For most of our lives we've just grown up as family for the most part, not really ever thinking much of the color difference etc.

However the middle brother starts to get this idea that we're always just teasing them and taunting them etc. He finally has had enough and decides he's got a plan, that they'll all take one of us. The oldest brother is a little tentative, but he also has the hots for me (the oldest sister), and the youngest one usually just follows the middle so he does whatever he says.

Our parents go on a trip for a couple of days, when they leave the brothers make their move and start taking us one by one at the same time. The oldest is conflicted with wanting to take me hard due to his lust, but not wanting to hurt me too bad cause he still likes me. The middle brother is as rough and violent as possible, and the other brother is young and doesn't entirely know what he's doing, but gets rough at times to keep my youngest sister in line.

I'm forced to take it as I hear my sisters crying and screaming from their rooms, being the protective big sister this drives me nuts not being able to help them as our brothers have their way with us.

message me on here or on YM if interested.
missy_kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
Studfun4all

Studfun4all has initial reputation

Be there soon.
Studfun4all is offline   Reply With Quote