Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #1
Terra Star

Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Terra Star has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hardcore Rape me

Hey guys, been a while since ive been on here
Looking for some harcore/brutal rape roleplay, im into anything. I love abductions and being tied up or handcuffed, real turn on for me. PM me if your interested!!!!
Terra Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:18 AM   #2
Bluesilk1

Bluesilk1 has initial reputation

The parking is dark...no car except yours. You walk fast in your black leggings and your tight white t.shirt. No bra today and the cool air of the evening makes your nipples really exposed. You reach the car feeling ...something...something that makes you look for the Keys faster you can inside your pocket. Just 10 seconds and you sit on the seat, close the dooe, lock it and put on your safety belt relaxing a bit but..suddenly..you feel some cold iron on your throath...a hand over your mouth...the belt pulled from behind to keep your body blocked against the seat...A voice..calm, whisper to your ear...Tonight you'll be mine...dont move, dont scream...do what i want if you dont want i hurt you...
UNDERSTOOD?
Bluesilk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #3
sexmaniac1

sexmaniac1 has initial reputation

Picture me spanking, grabbing and spueezing that ass.

Picture yourself showering and me watching you with my x-ray vision binoculars. I watch your bootylicious body, watch your succulent boobs, gorgeous belly, gorgeous pussy, gorgeous ass. I sneak into your house and into your bedroom and hide behind the door and wait for her. You walk into the room with only a towel and I jump you. You are a kung’ fu master so you kicks me very hard in the balls many times and kick me viciously many times but I block all the kicks and throw you to the bed. I hold you and tongue kiss you and lick you all over. I gag you tightly with very strong tape. I rip the towel off, you struggle very hard but to no avail. I squeeze your boods hard and suck them hard. I suck your succulent pussy hard as you are moaning hard. I kiss your thighs, your legs your feet to her toes. I inject you with chloroform and you passe out.

I take you to my personal dungeon where I tie you up and hoist you up. I lick you on your chicks, lick your ears all over and suck on you ears. I suck and lick you from your head, down to your neck, to your shoulders to your arms, your hands, your chest, suck and lick your boobs, squeeze your boobs, suck and lick your belly, suck and lick your pussy hard, suck and lick your juicy thighs, suck and lick your legs, your feet and toes . I touch you and feel your whole bootylicious body, shove my hands down your tights and feel between your thighs and legs and rub hard on your pussy till you cum all over. Finger fuck you hard with my 2 fingers shove my whole hand in your pussy and fuck you with my whole hand till my hand reaches your womb and continue fucking you till you are covered in cum. I shove my dick between your boobs and squeeze them together and more my dick up and down between your boobs ferociously tit fucking you till I cum so much.

I spread your ass and shove my dick and fuck you at supersonic speed like an angry wild animal. you are screamin so loudly like youre dying. I fuck you for 2 hours. I pull out and shove my dick in your tight pussy and fuck you with so much force at supersonic speed like an angry wild animal. I push you down and shove my dick so down your throat you almost choke on my dick. I mouth fuck you so hard like an angry wild animal. I lick you all over and suck you all over as youre screaming. I lick youre ears and suck on your ears and kiss youre. I suck youre pussy hard till you screams like youre dying. you would be my sex slave and I would keep you in my personal dungeon for years for as long as I like. I would get a group of 40 men to take turns fucking you till they were satisfied. Two of the men would get behind you,stick their dicks in your ass and pound you so hard like angry wild animals till you cums and at the same time two other men would stick their dicks in your pussy and pound your so hard like angry wild animals as you scream so loudly that they almost become deaf. This would happen for 2 hours and then they would all pull out and your ass would be replaced with 2 dicks respectively and continue fucking you. This would happen on and on until all the men fuck her, till you are covered in cum all over.
sexmaniac1 is offline   Reply With Quote