Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The latest must-have possession, seeking careful owners!

Hello, new member but I've been reading here for a while and thought I would try a role play. I can check and respond to posts most days.

I like to play the gentle, innocent girl taken captive as a man's property. Kept gagged, collared, bound, chained, or caged, my only function is to serve his lust, submit to his cock invading and claiming each of my virginal holes. If I obey, I will not be unkindly treated. Valued, petted, even shown off to his friends. A prize possession yes, but ultimately a possession.

I like degradation, moderate bondage and gags. Verbally I enjoy being called a piece of property, a toy, or a pet (not a slut so much) and being stripped of my former identity while you fill my mind with my new role. I like a rapist who knows when gentleness is the best tool to achieve his goal. And I love being relentlessly raped by my horny master.. needless to say..

What I don't go for - toilet play, violence (but threats are a different matter, I am a timid captive, threats or a raised voice will be effective indeed), any mutilation worse than eg. body hair removal or tattoos of ownership. Not interested in pregnancy or the more extreme fetishes but feel free to suggest ideas if you think of something inkeeping with the role play.

I am 5'4", light brown hair, hazel eyes, slim build and medium size breasts. If you can think of a role play idea around these ideas please do post here, I look forward to my captivity at your hands, and other organs

Last edited by Ingenue; 02-02-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #2
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How about you're broken down on a desert highway well off the main freeway. You've been trying to get a signal on your cell phone for the past few hours, but can't seem to get more than half a bar every now and then. You're phone's about to run out of power and you're getting very thirsty.

You hear the first vehicle you've seen or heard since taking the "shortcut" suggested by your phone app. You see it's a tow truck and can't believe your luck. You wave frantically and it starts to slow down. It passes you and pulls in ahead of you on the road.

The door opens with a creak and I climb out. Through the waving air filled with heat, you can make out my old ball cap and sleeveless work shirt and stained jeans. My paunch pushes against the waist of my shirt, but as I get closer you see the muscles from a lifetime of hard work in my arms.

"You having some car problems," I ask?
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:24 AM   #3
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank God. I thought he would drive right by me without stopping. I brush my hair out of my face and lift my shades. I'm wearing a white blouse with the top two buttons now open in the desert heat. I drop my arm embarrassed, realizing the sweat patches have formed underneath my arms. My jeans at least are suitable desert wear, if you ignore the little love hearts embroidered up one leg.

"Oh thanks for stopping, sir. It was making a horrible screeching noise then it overheated, I pulled over now I can't get it moving at all.. I think it's the fan belt?" I don't sound too sure.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:37 AM   #4
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I flash my fatherly teddy bear smile and chuck my tongue.

"This is a really bad place to break down. We don't get much cell phone reception out here and its about to get dark soon. You're real lucky I took this way home tonight. I know its hot now, but it gets below freezing here at night."

I walk toward you, glancing at the outline of the bra clearly visible through the clinging fabric of your shirt, wet with your sweat. The tits in those cups look just about as perfect as I could have hoped. I'm glad I crushed up the Rohypnol into the soda I'm carrying.

"Why don't I just check it to see if its something simple."

I walk up to you and tower over you with my bulk. The smell of grease and oil and chemicals reeks off me the closer my sweaty flesh gets to your's. My arm brushes your bare flesh briefly and I inhale the sweat off your body.

"Oh excuse me," I apologize, still smiling disarmingly. "I'll need to pop the hood."

You jump back a little and stare at the bottle in my hand, dripping cold sweat in the dry heat.

"Did you want this?" I ask. "Why don't you take it. You need it a hell of a lot more than I do from the look of it."
Old 02-04-2011, 03:29 AM   #5
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I take a look at my rescuer. A nice smile, truck not new but well cared for. I decide you're a kind guy. In my experience most people are nice, barring a few jerks, and if you help people you'll get helped in return. I must remember to give him some money when he fixes me up.

I bolt back a little nervously when you stand so close, then regret it. I'm safe with you after all. Uff, you sure smell like a mechanic.

That soda looks so good - now you've caught me staring at it. I feel a blush starting.. I don't want to look ungrateful, but then you offer it to me.

"Thank you! You're very kind." I accept it gratefully. Your big fingers brush accidentally against mine. I cradle the bottle and touch it to my forehead for a moment before taking a sip. The cold liquid tastes like heaven. I drop my useless cell phone onto my car seat then stand to one side and curiously watch you work.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #6
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I smile with what I hope is disarming charm because I remind you of your father or a nice teacher or anyone from your past you'd consider safe and harmless. I hope none of the images rushing through my head as I watch the moisture of the soda mix with the sweat of your forehead are visible in my eyes. It would be inconvenient if you were to become guarded because you picked up on me seeing you naked except for your torn underwear covered in grime and tears and semen as my hard cock rubbed your face instead of the cool drink. Of course now that I know you're on your own and won't be expecting anyone by soon, the outcome will be the same if you fight me or if you drink the soda and fall completely unconscious. You're still going to end up back in basement under my garage with your car in a gully somewhere. It's just that picking up your dead weight or wrestling you into the trunk with one hand while I open it with the other might take some recovery time on my part, and I want every precious second with you to last.

I notice no change in your smile as I lean in to look through the window. I make sure to "accidentally" brush against you as you back out of my way. I turn the ignition key slightly to turn on the dashboard display. Sure enough, it's what I suspected. The temperature is still blazing hot in your engine. You must have overheated the poor thing, and based on the fumes still lingering you must have also been pumping the gas and trying to start it for a while.

"Silly bitch," I think to myself. If you'd just found some shade and poured some water over the engine block you'd be safe in a motel thinking about masturbating after a nice warm shower to clean off the road grime. Bad for you. Phenomenal for me. I haven't had a playmate as cute as you for a while now. Most of them are middle aged housewives who end up doing whatever I want to save their families. Not a lot of fight, really, but they can take a lot of punishment.

While I'm still leaning in, I pull the lever to pop the hood. I hear a loud "thunk" from the front of the car and slide my bulk back out. I look back in your direction just in time to see you finish a good healthy swig of the drugged soft drink. I smile inwardly and feel my cock start to harden in my oil and grease stained jeans.

"Well I can't see anything wrong from here," I lie. "I'll just take a look and see if anything jumps out at me. But I may need to take her in to my shop just down the road. You're welcome to sit in the cab of my truck if you want. The A/C's not on right now but it'll be a damn sight better than standing out here in the sun."
Old 02-07-2011, 04:06 AM   #7
Ingenue
Privileged Member

My face falls when you tell me you can't see anything wrong, but lights up when you offer to tow me. It's so considerate of you, I feel almost dizzy with relief.

"Thank you so much. You're a hero." I climb up into your cab like a trusting little lamb, my mind already half thinking about that motel room and a nice shower. You even open the door for me as I squeeze past you to get inside. What a gentleman.

It's much cooler in here. I fan my face with a hand. Looking downwards, I notice my blouse is still open at the top. Turning scarlet, I fasten the buttons. I don't want my rescuer to think I'm one of those women. I'm not exactly sure what one of those women is, but you're definitely not supposed to be one.

I guess the heat affected me more than I thought. Sitting in the shade for a few minutes has made me drowsy. Not sleepy exactly, but comfortable enough that moving seems difficult.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-07-2011, 04:33 PM   #8
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I pretend to do things in under the now gaping hood, out of your line of sight. The more sips of that soda you take, the more out of it you're going to be. I don't want you completely unconscious, but I also don't want all that much of a fight until I can get you back to my special place. Decisions ... decisions.

Finally I estimate enough time has passed for you to be at least a little woozy from the first sip, so I drop the hood down. I hear the loud crashing thump that tells me its secured. I saunter back to the cab whistling a little song that popped into my head just a few seconds ago. I think its "Thank Heaven for Little Girls," but I've never been that musical.

I walk around to the driver's side and peek into the cab. I see you slumping down in your seat. Your head droops and snaps back up again every few seconds. I can see your lips mumbling something and catch the phrase "nice girls" through the open window. I pop open the door, startling you upright.

"Sorry," I reassure you. "There's nothing I can do here. I'll just back the truck up and we can haul her back to my garage." Without waiting for a reply, I back my truck up carefully and align it with the front of your car. I hop out, hook your car up, and raise the front end into the air. I check to make sure its all nice and legal as I wouldn't want any police to pull me over for a missing light or chain. The odds are incredibly slim, but still the risk is going to be pretty damn high in a few seconds.

I jump back into the cab and start the motor up. I look right into your drooping eyes and spring the trap.

"Let's talk about payment now," I purr. "I know you probably don't have a lot of money so you can pay me in pussy. You can start by sucking my cock while I drive us both back."
Old 02-08-2011, 03:54 AM   #9
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I blink once or twice while your words catch up to me. It's like thinking through fog. Something isn't right. Am I ill?

"Pay in.. I don't have a cat.. I have money. Start by what?" I give you a confused, big-eyed look. This must be some local barter system I hadn't heard of.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-08-2011, 11:21 PM   #10
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

My grin widens from ear to ear. The drugs have obviously taken hold.

"Wrong answer," I say and raise myself under the steering wheel and over then divider. I press grab your upper arms with both hands and press you back into the seat. I shift my weight over you, sliding my knee between your legs. I lean my body down, using my weight to push you hard back into the seat.

My dirty face fills your vision. My breath smells of cigarettes, stale beer, and whatever I had for lunch. I open my lips on yours' and lick your cheek, causing you to tremble through the haze. As I nibble your neck, I press my hard crotch against yours'. You feel a hard lump rubbing against you up and down.

I raise my head and lick your lips with the delicate tip of my tongue. I force your arms up and back over your head. I continue to push them back, causing a slight amount of pain. Your elbows bend, and I switch my grip to your wrists. I keep pulling until your arms burn. You struggle but my weight is smothering you, pressing you down even harder. There's not room to get away in the small space.

*click click click*

Metal ratcheting noises fill the cab of the truck, even louder to your ears than your protests. Sharp metal now chills your wrists.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:40 AM   #11
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I turn my head to one side, away from your exploring tongue, now desperately trying to clear my thoughts. You hear me whimper in confusion and a little pain as you force my slender wrists back. The click the cuffs make as they lay claim to my wrists does focus my mind a little, but too late.

Your body is pinning me to the seat. I feel your body heat, your belly and muscular limbs, crushing all movement, pressing against my perky breasts. My chest rises and falls rapidly, in panic. I squirm and try to move my legs in an attempt to get the truck door open. This may or may not be effective, but it feels delicious against your hardening cock.

"What-what are you doing? I thought you were so kind," I say pleadingly. It sounds like the drugs are encouraging me to blurt out anything that enters my head.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-09-2011, 10:09 AM   #12
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I release your arms and run my rough hands up and down your sides. Turning your head away stretches your neck, craning it and tightening the muscles. I reach up with a single hand, brushing your hair away from a perfect little ear. I stretch myself forward brushing my lips along the bell and lobe.

"I'm going to fuck you," I whisper. "I'm going to take you back to my place and strip you naked and slide my cock into every hole you have. I'm going to rape you hard and soft. By the time we're through you're going to love it so much you'll be begging for my cock."

As I'm breathing the foul words into your ear my free hand slides along your stomach along the waist band of your perky little jeans. I undo the metal button and slide my hand into the gap. Your panties bunch and cling to my touch. Your jeans are still so tight that my hand presses down hard on your belly and crotch.

"Mmmm ... pubic hair," I leer. "That's surprising. So many of you little cock sluts shave it clean these days. Oh I'm going to love licking and playing with that cunt of yours'."

Leaning back, I reach down to your right and pull on a lever. With a clunk, you drop backward until you feel the seat hit something with a jarring thud. You're almost laying down now, with your legs spread wide and the tops of your jeans unbuttoned. The tops of your panties are visible through the gaping fabric.

I reach out and start to undo to the top button of your blouse.

"Now let's get a good look at what we have to work with as far as tits are concerned. They don't look too big right now, but I bet they're firm and springy with nice little nipples. Are they?"
Old 02-10-2011, 03:39 AM   #13
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I break down and start openly sobbing at your harsh, horrible words. My flesh seems to shrink from your touch and I keep shaking my head no. The pussy you discover is topped by a neat patch of soft, light brown hair. Bone dry and impossibly tight if you care to probe that far. Nobody has touched me there, nobody..

You hear a yelp when you suddenly recline the seat. I fall back unable to stop myself, my hands still bound, my modest breasts jiggle with the impact. I should be calling for help.. but my mouth has gone completely dry. I watch in terror as your big hands start quickly and efficiently unbuttoning my blouse. The prize inside is a pair of perky breasts, conveniently sized to disappear in your eager hands, with perfect, rich brown areoles and nipples that shrink in fear. The pulse beneath them is frantic.

I manage to speak, approximating a whisper thanks to the dryness of my mouth. "Please, no, you can't. You don't want to do this. Please. We aren't even married."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #14
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I gaze lovingly at your firm breasts encased in steel wire and fabric. I run a finger along your sides, feeling your ribs and flesh. I hook a finger underneath the bottom of your bra. You feel my finger sliding back and forth against your skin.

Quickly flipping up my finger, your breasts snap up and bounce back down. I gasp at the color of your flesh and the shape. I have a real prize on my hands. Ignoring your inane protests about marriage, I reach down squeeze a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I savagely twist and release it.

I stare at you looking to see how your flesh snaps back and your reaction. I need to know how much punishment you'll take and what you'll do when its delivered.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:31 AM   #15
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I cry out in pain, my teary face jerks away to the side, but I do stop struggling.

"Please, no, don't." But I'm more subdued now and it's clear I won't stand up to any amount of pain. I hate myself for being such a fraidy-cat.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-13-2011, 12:59 PM   #16
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I smile and think of all the fun we can have together. You're skin reacts well to abuse and your nipple is actually hardening a little from the pain. I bet if I were to shove my oil stained adn grimy fingers down inside your jeans, why I bet I'd find a closed up little pussy just starting to get wet and open to the pain and pleasure ahead. Just thinking about that little pussy crying and weeping juice for me gets me all choked up.

I grip your jaw tightly and squeeze your jaw, forcing your mouth open. My mouth open face descends onto you. The slimy tongue slides around inside your mouth. It dances around your own tongue and traces the rough edges of your teeth.

You feel fingers running through your hair in an obscene parody of a lover's relaxing caress. After what feels like forever of squirming and squealing and crying, I pull out and rear back. My gaze once again takes you in from your hair down to your jeans covered legs. I trace the ornate designs embroidered into your jeans with my fingers.

"We're going to have such fun, you and me. You may not like it now. In fact you'll probably hate it worse than anything. But I don't really care and eventually you'll love it, so maybe we should get started."
Old 02-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #17
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I shudder when you remove your mouth from mine. This is not what I normally look for in a kiss. I feel like my mouth has been raped. In other circumstances the stroking and petting of my hair would be a comfort, if kind of overbearing. Now it's pure terror.

I belatedly realize I didn't even think of biting. Stupid girl - that better only have been the drugs at fault. Even if it would not have done any good, darn it, I should not be giving in to you so easily.

I recoil once more and squeeze my moistened eyes shut when you start stroking my leg. The cute heart-shapes on my clothing seem like a mockery now.

"A-are you going to kill me sir?" I ask without opening my eyes.

(Go easy on the pain if you don't mind.. I'm not too into physical pain beyond what's necessary to subdue me?)

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #18
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

"Maybe," I say while toying with the waistband of your jeans. "You'd be so easy to make disappear. Lots of young people go missing out here. There's lots of desert to search. There's lots of hidden caves and sink holes."

I run my hand down inside your jeans and slide my hand toward your fly.

"Then there's the animals. Coyotes and such will eat anything that doesn't fight back. I wouldn't even need to kill you myself. I could just leave you in a deserted cave and let the critters or the heat or thirst do it all for me."

As I ramble on about all the ways I could kill you and no one would notice, I slowly unbutton your jeans and gently slide down the zipper. With a gentleness odd for my size, I unfold the flaps and lay them to the sides. Your panties are now visible to me. A hint of your sex underneath is tantalizing me through the cotton.

"Lift your hips," I command firmly.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #19
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I swallow it all hook, line and sinker. My imagination takes over for you when you stop listing ways to make me vanish.

I wiggle my butt from side to side until I can manage to lift it off the seat. The drugs make the process more difficult; that and the thought of you removing my pants and then starting on my underwear. Are you going to rape me right here, in the desert? Where all the coyotes are? Will you toss me outside and leave me when you're done?

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #20
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

I slowly slide your jeans over your hips and down your smooth legs. You're moving slowly and erratically from the drugs. I like the effect. The drugs appear to be making you much more malleable than I had expected. I can't take my dark eyes off your gorgeous skin as its revealed. Your panties are nothing special. You obviously weren't expecting anyone to see them, even if they are a little flimsy and pretty.

No, what wrenches away and holds my attention are your muscular thighs with just a hint of plumpness from your youthful baby fat. You skin is without blemish or scar. It lies there in darkening cab of my truck, almost shining from its own light. I have to touch it.

I run my calloused fingers along your inner thighs after leaving your jeans balled up at your knees. My ragged fingernails bite into your flesh, causing goose bumps to rise. You see me lean down and feel my lips on your pelvis and hips. My tongue roughly swirls around the edges of your panties and down your legs.

Suddenly I rear up. My brown teeth glitter in the red light of the sunset.

"You got me distracted," I say. "Time to go someplace more comfortable."

With that I reach into the glove box and pull out a silvery shining cylinder. One end it black while the other tapers off into a dull point that curves slightly back. Even in the fading light, you can see hairs and something gray encrusting it.

"This should warm you up and keep you occupied on the drive."