Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #21
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

oh, don't worry friend. i have no intent of killing sophia though she will go through a lot of hell before the story is over. glad you're enjoying!
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #22
andersbac

andersbac has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
oh, don't worry friend. i have no intent of killing sophia though she will go through a lot of hell before the story is over. glad you're enjoying!
Thank you for that! I was a bit worried when Alec started calculating profits from her snuff film... I guess his plans may be changed, or that events will take a different route than he expected. Maybe the warden and prison gang decide to keep Sophia as a long term prison whore? After all she is the kind of heroine who deserves a long, painful and humiliating life, to tell her grandchildren about some day.

I'm thrilled to see what lies ahead for Sophia during her prison stay! I was kind of expecting Alec, John or the inmates to already have started using their glowing cigar and cigarette ends on her labia, clit or nipples, but that hasn't happened yet. I would also find it natural if she was forced to wear a custom made prison straight jacket of some sort, one that would make her both accessible and unable to move. That way she could safely be passed around as cellmate even to the most violent and unstable inmates who are confined to isolation cells.

One way she could pay for her prison food and shelter would be to let herself be made use of as a portable toilet for her fellow inmates while working on a chain gang outside? Easier for the men to use her mouth or ass to pee or shit in instead of asking a guard's permission to go to the bathroom.

Personally I'm also hoping for her to have her giant tits decorated. Perhaps permanently tied off into two ballooning orbs or pierced, ringed and weighted? That would humiliate her further and make her more sensitive and easier to bully. Her labia could also be nicely adorned with solid iron rings to fasten her ball and chain to when she's forced to perform outdoor duties.

Last edited by andersbac; 01-19-2013 at 11:48 AM.
andersbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #23
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well the idea is he's done this with girls before and they eventually die from overuse and abuse. but not right off (and i won't be detailing sophia's death or if she dies at all.)
as for those tortures? kinda nice ideas. may use some of em. though i'm not much for breast swelling. i rather prefer them unpurpled. but i may tie them off temporarily for a scene.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #24
darkstalker
Privileged Member

The door opens with a creek and the warden looks in on his ward, a smug grin spreading across his chubby lips. “You want her now?” says Alec, looking at the sleeping woman, splayed across the bed, her breasts pressed flat against the mattress, arm hanging limply over the side. “She looks a little... messy... to me.”
“Fuck it,” says the warden, already unbuckling his pants and tossing them to the floor. “I gave the whore up to the goons in the cells. She’s lucky to still be alive and walking on those stick legs!”
“Doesn’t look like she’s walking to me,” says Alec, pulling a long drag from his cigarette.
“Yeah?” says the warden. “That’s just too bad. She’ll need em working for tomorrow if she wants any chance of getting out of here.”
Alec chuckles, looking at the worn woman on the bed with the fat warden waddling over, his rolls of fat swishing as he finishes undressing himself. Doubtful John would let her sleep this night and then tomorrow? Well... she’d have little time for rest there either.
Already the man is jerking her arms back, cuffing her hands together behind her, pulling them tight and turning her over roughly. She moans, groaning softly, not fully awake yet.
“I’ll bring the toys,” says Alec, turning away from the duo. Yes, he doubts the girl will be getting much rest today.

John watches Alec walk out as he gets on top of the mattress, the bed creaking with his weight. Fuck the thin little twig, he thinks and his fat hands grab the nice round orbs of the girl before him, massaging them and crushing them in his grip. The girl moans beneath him. He smiles.
Cunts like this don’t need to rest. They just need to fuck. And fuck. And fuck some more until they’re worn out and dead, preferably covered in blood and cum. He’d already buried a few of them. He leans down, loving the look of those reddened large globes that had taunted him since the girl first entered with that tight little top of hers, now mere rags on her chest.
He opens his large mouth, taking in half of one of her large orbs, sucking on it noisily, making great slobbering noises as he does so. The girl moans but he ignores her, moving instead to her second orb and sucking on that, then back to the other, one of his hands grabbing the free orb, squeezing and crushing it between his fingers. Such pliable sweet flesh, he thinks. All the better to hurt.
He remembers in college, how all these sweet little honeys used to tease him with their tight cropped shirts, making a fool of him. Well now he’d bring each of these little cute whores here and make fools of them! Use them as he wished wether they wanted it or not. Most often not as often as not.
He crushes her mounds forcibly, almost as if he’s trying to squeeze overripe melons. The girl cries out, tears running down her eyes. “So you’re awake bitch?” he says, leaning close to her. He nibbles at her left ear lobe, snickering. “Too bad for you.”
He plugs her nose with two fat fingers, forcing her to open her mouth to take in some air and closes his mouth over her own, thrusting his tongue into hers and playing with her insides while keeping her airways plugged. He loves how she struggles and presses against him, then there is a snap and he jerks away, holding his mouth. “Ow!” he yells, holding his mouth. “You bit my tongue, you fucking whore!” he says, slapping her hard across the face. The girl sobs and he slaps her again. “Fucking whore. And a third time, each crack sounding loudly in the dark empty halls.
Grunting, he leans forward, jamming three fingers into her dry canals making her arch her back, trying to push away from him. “I know how to treat whores like you,” he says, shoving his fingers in deeper, making her cry out. He pushes in and out, thrusting hard and roughly. “Yeah, you better believe I know what to do to make you sluts cream yourselves.”
He rips his fingers out from her moistness, looking at his glistening fingers. “Looks good, doesn’t it?” he says, looking upon the reflection of the liquid against the moon light. “Why don’t you have a taste,” he says wickedly, thrusting his fingers into the girl’s mouth. She moans around his digits, her cheeks bulging with the push of his fingers as he swirls them inside her mouth. “Taste good, right?” he chuckles, pushing his digits further back into her throat so she is gagging on them. “Suck it all in whore. Take in your cum juice like the slut you are.”
She coughs, her chest heaving but unable to close her mouth from the size of the man’s fingers and the weakness she feels. He laughs, pulling on her lower lip as he withdraws, holding her and slaps her once more. “Alright whore,” he says, coming up across her shoulders. “Time for you to get to work.”
The warden straddles the girl’s shoulders, his surrounding her face and pinches her nose shut forcing her to open her mouth wide. “You fucking bite me, you whore,” he says as she is gasping beneath him, inhaling amounts of air into her tender lungs, “and I’ll feed you to the dogs raw and bloody.”
She does not answer and he does not worry about her reply, instead jamming his penis into her tight mouth, feeling as her throat constricts almost immediately, pulling at his flesh. He groans with ecstacy feeling those soft lips curling around his flaccid skin, suckling and he begins to push in and out of her.
The girl is kicking and squirming beneath him, her body swinging back and forth as she gasp around his thick manhood, his fingers still pinching the bridge of her nose tight. He doesn’t care. Her fight to breathe helps in pulling at his cock, warming his thighs and making him get harder and stiff inside that pretty mouth of hers, how her lips hold the head of his cock and trail down the length of it. It is almost too much to bear for him and he releases her nose.
She is coughing around his member now as he grips both sides of her head and begins to thrust in and out rapidly, pummeling her mouth with his hips, each thrust slamming the back of throat with his cock. He beats against her, loving how she gasp and fights against him, her eyes nearly rolling into the back of her skull as he does so.
Then he releases her, standing on the bed as she coughs, heaving, her body shuddering as he holds her head up by the braid. He gives it a jerk and hisses, “alright cunt. Start licking my ball sack. Do it now or I choke your white whore mouth again with my cock.”
Tears streaming down her cheeks, the girl does so. Moving slowly towards his swinging manhood and touching it briefly with her lips before pulling back. He slaps her across the face, hard, the sound echoing in the still room. “What’d I say?!” he says, gripping her throat and squeezing tight. “Get to sucking you damned whore!”
Releasing her, he slaps her once more and slaps the head of his cock against her forehead. “Now... get to work.”
Timidly she sticks out her tongue, leaning towards him and running the length of it over his ball sack. “Now suck on it you fucking cunt whore,” he hisses.
Tearing up, she does as told, taking his manhood into her mouth, suckling softly with her lips. He groans, pulling his head back, holding her pressed tight against him, feeling those lips tug lightly at the skin of his sack. It is too good, he thinks. Just too good.
Then the door creaks open and a bucket is dumped noisily on the small table on the side, light in the center of the room clicking on.
“Am I late?” says Alec, smiling, a cigar trailing the end of his mouth.
“Too fucking early,” hisses John, spittle running from his lips.
Alec smiles. “Yeah... well, fuck you.”

alright guys, now what do you want these two to do to her? gangbang her, torture her, make her play dress up? i'll use the best idea i like.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:50 AM   #25
SophieMaes

SophieMaes has initial reputation

Gang bang and paddle her.

SophieMaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:34 AM   #26
shy sub

shy sub has initial reputation

why not all 3
shy sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:10 AM   #27
darkstalker
Privileged Member

As the light flashes to an incredible brilliance in the dull and dark cell it takes sophia a moment to organize her thoughts and realize that the dark figure she is seeing is Alec. As her vision clears, she sees him there, smoking a cigar as always, long lean face looking at her with smiling eyes.
She turns away from the warden, her eyes wide. “Alec!” she screams. “Help!”
She struggles against the warden’s grip and manages to free herself as the man yells, she stumbling in her haste to get to Alec and falling forward on him. She stumbles onto him, her bound arms throwing off her balance and doesn’t notice the look on his face as she the drool and spit she has plaster his suit. “Alec! Help me!”
He looks at her with dark eyes, pulling out the cigar from between his parted lips and blows the smoke into her eyes, forcing her to turn away and cough. “And why would I do that?” he says.
“What?” she says, through blurry eyes, not fully comprehending what he is saying. What he means. Then he is turning her, gripping her right breasts in an open palm. Before she understands what is happening the cigar end is being buried into her nipple, grinding against it and she howls as the hot end burns against her flesh. She jerks back, falling back against the metal of the excuse for a bed, both men cooing as she hits.
Sophia simply scrambles back for purchase, not realizing where she is moving, only moving away from Alec, looking at him and that dark grin which reminded her so much of Cathy back when she’d still gone under another name, back when she’d still been young and insecure. This was just like the hazing at the college, only this time, she wasn’t drugged. They weren’t bothering with that, not when she had nowhere to run or escape. Why? Why was it always her they chose? Why couldn’t it be someone else!
“Please!” she screams, hollering at the man before her. “Why are you doing this to me?!”
He grips the hair on her scalp, lifting her on unsteady feet, blowing hot air into her face. “Because cunt...” and he grinds the end of his cigar into her breast meat again making her scream. “We can.”
Sophia feels the tears beginning to well up in her eyes, unable to believe that this can actually happen, that all these men could truly be such animals and be so horribly abusive to someone who has done them no harm. What has she ever done to deserve such abuse?
But as she looks into the grinning eyes of the man above her, the one she’d trusted, he sees his eyes dart towards the warden and her heart skips a beat. “Come on and help me get the bitch set up Warden. Don’t want her too fresh when the men play their game tomorrow.”
“Game,” she says, shivering. “What game?” she says.
She feels a hand grip her braid, jerking it up in a hard fashion, making her squeal. “Just a little catch and release is all,” says the warden. “Nothing serious. A week or two with the man who manages to catch you is all.”
“P-please...” she whispers, the strain on her neck an agony as her braid is pulled up. “L-let me go!”
The man laughs, a chuckling of his belly making the flesh of fat rumble as he lets out with raucous laughter. “Hahaha!” he howls, his laughter echoing in the chamber. He wipes a tear from his eye and shakes his head. “You make me laugh, you stupid cunt whore.”
He leans down towards her, his fat lips inches away from her ear. “You’re never leaving here, not alive you cunt. So you’d better get used to this until you’re under ground.” He bites into her ear and Sophia shrieks, her bowels suddenly letting loose, a stream of piss flowing down onto the floor and over the warden’s leg.
“You cunt whore!” he screams, shoving her forward so her head comes down across the beams of the cell with a crunch. “You stupid...” he says, landing a kick to her side. “Cunt..”
There is a whack that makes the warden yelp and he is turning on Alec, a look of pure animal fury on his face. Alec simply turns and lifts the gun, the safety clicking. “I said get her ready, don’t beat the shit out of her. Sides...” he says, glancing down at Sophia. “We won’t be getting more meat like this for another month probably. Best to treat her well for now.”
The man looks down at her, teeth sinking into his lower lip. His glare is furious, anything but safe, but he grunts and grips her braid, jerking her up. Gods, how she hates the thing now, she thinks. It’s been used against her so often now she can’t stand it!
The man pushes her against the bars and nods to Alec. “Get her set up from the front, then I’ll do her up from the back.”
“Fair enough,” says Alec, placing the gun on the table and grabbing some rope. He is twisting the cords in his hands and Sophia looks at him pleadingly.
“Wh-what are you going to do, Alec?” she asks, her voice quivering.
“Nothing much,” says Alec in a dull tone, sticking his hand through the bars and gripping her left breasts. “Nice,” he says, his fingers squeezing the supple flesh. There is a dark gleam in his eyes, the white gleam of his teeth sending shivers down Sophia’s spine.
“Please...” she whispers.
“Shut up cunt!” says the warden, jamming Sophia’s face hard against the bars. The steel grinds against her jaw and cheek, making Sophia whimper quietly.
“Oh, you should just settle down and take what’s coming to you, my little tart,” he says, gripping her breast and pulling it through the cold bars. Quickly he loops the rope around her breast, putting a knot in it and squeezing then loops it under the cell door below the frame before gripping and looping it with its own knot.
It pulls her down, the rope dragging at her breasts. If not for the warden holding her she’d be sliding down to loosen the strain on her chest somewhat. “Get her leg up,” says Alec quietly, pulling at the rope lightly.
“Which one?” says the warden.
“Does it make a difference John,” says Alec in an exasperated voice. “Just get it so her foot is over the lock.” And he pats the top of the cell lock for emphasis. Sophia whimpers as the warden comes around her, jerking her left leg up and pushing her foot against the bars. Alec is quick to wrap the rope around her foot and tie the ropes against the two bars.
Sophia whimpers. Her body is now fully restrained with her breasts burning from the pull of the rope dragging them downwards, pushing them out against the bars while her leg supports her weight, forcing her to dangle on one foot uncomfortably. She moans piteously, tears running down her cheeks. The rope is already burning around her sensitive orbs. Soon they’ll begin to swell.
Alec pats her cheek. “The rope isn’t too tight, so it shouldn’t leave anything lasting I imagine. It’s just to hold you for the night.”
“For the night?!” she says in shock.
“Yes, for our little game. You. I. The warden. And a handful of inmates who will take up festivities tomorrow.”
“Wh-what game?” she says.
Alec simply smiles, stroking her cheek. Sophia is shivering, hearing the warden mouse around in the bucket. “Found it,” says Alec, cupping Sophia’s cheek so she doesn’t move.
“Yeah,” says the warden, making his way towards her. She feels him stroke her buttocks before slapping it roughly, making her yelp. She feels his face against her cunt, feels his nostrils breathing against it. “Bitch has a nice smell.”
“That she would,” says Alec. “For a used up whore.”
He knows. God. Somehow he knows. He knows about her past and...
“AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!” she shrieks, feeling something thick and large being pushed up her vagina. Alec begins to laugh, grinning widely.
“And now, dear Sophie, the games really begin!

Old 02-28-2013, 03:41 PM   #28
darkstalker
Privileged Member

She stares, wide eyed, her heart pounding. There is something, something inside her vagina. Pressing against it, tight and constricting. “Please..” she gasp. “What are you doing to me?!”
Alec grips her cheeks hard, squeezing them together so her lips pucker up. He smiles down at her, a twist of lips that looks distorted to Sophia from her position. “Why...” he says, “hurting you, of course.”
She tries to squirm out of his grip when she feels the intrusion in her vagina begin to swell, the sound of something being squeezed inflating it. “No!” she screams, breaking out of Alec’s hold, shaking her head. “No! Stop!”
She turns her head, unable to look at what the warden is actually doing to her body, but feeling it as the object expands inside its tight confines. “Nooooo!”

The girl sure knows how to scream, thinks Alec, walking back around the cell and picking out a nice antenna handle from a car for which to whip her with. He slaps it lightly against his palm enjoying the light sting it gives his hand. He can only imagine what it will do to the woman’s swelling breasts.
For so long, since he was a child, girls like this one had stuck up their noses at him, refusing to give him the time of day. He’d been a freckly, pimply kid back then with a mess of hair. But he’d looked at them all the same. Cheerleaders or preps. With their short skirts teasing him, their then small breasts pressing against the fabric of their clothes. And always with that condescending look as they glanced his way, laughing as they told each other jokes at his expense.
Then somewhere along the way he’d run into... an opportunity. This when his old girlfriend was abducted. He’d called the men up and when he’d understood what they were about he’d been told not to interfere. Instead, before they hung up, he’d said he’d wanted to help. If it was hurting her, he wanted to help. If it was ransom, they could keep the bitch.
He’d been working between jobs back then. Barely surviving, and this bitch, long leggy thing with long blonde hair.... she’d been spending every cent he had on dresses, shoes, jewelry or any other number of frivolities someone of his position couldn’t rightly afford and he’d been up to debt to his eyeballs when the girl had suddenly come up on him telling him she was going to leave him because he couldn’t afford her, and then she’d been kidnaped. He’d wanted to punish her, punish her for every moment of stress, harassment and heartache he’d had to put up with because of the slut and before hand.
The man on the other end had been silent, but then had relented. First it was secret meetings heading to other places where he was blindfolded. He heard many things, was told many things, of what the men did here. Even got the employer’s name. A Mr. Ahmed. Of course this meant he could never leave again they told him, or he’d be shot. He’d been worried for a moment, wondering if he’d done the right thing. Of course it wasn’t the right thing!
But then he saw her, stringy blonde hair dripping sweat, nice tits hanging and red from abuse, eyes wide and body shaking, pleading for him to help her. He’d taken a rod like the one he holds now and walked towards her. “Help you?” he’d whispered condescendingly, “help you? After all you’ve done to me?!” And then the blows had come. One after another, after another. Blows raining down on her body back and forth, flesh ringing with the wacks he hit again and again, swinging her body back and forth, muffled screams coming from her lips.
He’d been stopped of course. After he was only starting to warm up, the bitch’s tits only starting to get a nice glow. He’d wanted to do more, but was held back. The woman belonged to another, but if he wanted, he could watch the videos and consider Ahmed’s proposal. Or go back to his life as a dead beat.
It wasn’t much of a decision, as if he had any to begin with. As he’d taken the videos back home with him, now covered with his prints, he’d watched them late at night, jacking off to them. He’d loved how they taken that hot stupid tart and stripped her naked, beaten her, choked her, and then fucked her roughly and started it all over again, even forcing her to make a video of her propositioning herself. The whore. Then the call had come in. “So what do you think?” the voice had said at the other end. “Do you think you want to enter into association with our... business?”
He’d smiled, his hard on still tenting in his pants as he’d heard the whore’s voice ringing in the background from the video he’d put in. “Yes,” he’d said matter of factly. “When do we begin?”
They’d set him up then as a phony agent to gather up information on hot women who were naive and stupid, gather up the Intel on which ones had no connections to attach them to family or jobs and bring those particular ones to the company for “processing.” It has been a very nice job so far. And this, he thinks as he slaps the metal rod against his hand again, is one of the nice perks of it. Being able to mingle and enjoy the candy.
Sure, he got filmed. But who cared as long as he could help make these cunts suffer?
The scream from the girl brings his attention back to the present and a grin spreads against his lips as he watches fat John pumping up the dildo in the girl’s tight little snatch. It was spreading, growing bigger, pushing against the girl’s tight walls as it got pumped up by John.
Sophia Heartstead, she’d said she was. 24 and single. Only one part of that had been true. Her name was actually Sherry McAllis. Changed to Sophia after she’d escaped enslavement from a baron of sorts who’d had a car accident. She was actually 29 now, though her youthful complexion would tell people otherwise. Not that it mattered. 24 or 29, her end result would be the same. A sex slave until she expired.
Not that this was much different from what she’d been before escaping the baron. He’d found quite a bit of info and a few videos indicating Sophia indeed has some experience in the sex trade. Though by the look on her face, none of it consensual. Not that he cared. One slut is the same as any other.
He watches John pump the dildo more, the air making it expand and pats him on the shoulder. He loved how she looked, squirming violently, trying to get out of the man’s grasp despite being tied as she was, her howls of agony. “Nice work John,” he says. “I’ll go work the front.”
The man grins at him, his fat lips puckering up, eyes gleaming. “You always did prefer the bitch’s mouths over their holes down below.”
“Call me a connoisseur of fine mouths,” he says jovially.
“Whatever,” says the warden, turning back to his work, inflating the dildo further in the woman’s aching womb. “I prefer these holes. Just so much more you can do to em.”
“Sure. We all have our preferences.” Ass, he thinks mentally. But as long as the man preferred the asses he could always take the mouth. Which he liked a whole lot more anyways. A place to stick his hard erection after all the lies these cunts liked to give him, not that this one is any different. A liar and a thief more then likely. Just like all of the tramps he’s met over the years.
He pats the metal rod against his palm, smiling darkly. “I do hope you know what this is Sophia,” he says.
Her eyes begin to water, the tears streaming down her cheeks as she tries to take in the warden’s dildo which expands uncomfortably in her cunt. “P-please....” she whimpers. “Let me go...”
He slaps the rod down against her breasts suddenly, making her yelp. “This is punishment slut. For all the lies you and your kind like to give fine men all the time.” He says it as he lifts her chin up with the metal rod, looking into her deceitful eyes. They fill with tears, her lips quivering.
“Please....”
“Please punish you?” he says darkly. “Of course!”
And the rod lands squarely on both her breasts, nearly on top of the other line that has already left a nice red lash against the dark skin. He can see the lines crisscrossing from her former beating, but it doesn’t matter. Tonight is going to be a long night for Sophia/Sherry. The lying whore.

Sophia screams, the lashes coming down in a consistent, quick rhythm, beating at her flesh. She tugs feebly at the ropes binding her breasts, only managing to tighten the chords wrapped around them. And Alec continues his dark assault of her body without remorse.
“Take it,” Whack. “You.” Whack. “Fucking.” Whack, whack. “Whore!”
He continues repeatedly whipping her, the burning in her chest that had been receding now flaring to unimaginable pain for her tender body. Behind her she can still feel the warden inflating the object inside her, stretching her hips and womb, making her hurt with the pressure. The man feels her exposed belly, rubbing it softly as Alec continues beating her flesh. Her jerks hard on her braid. “Hurts, doesn’t it bitch? Just gonna’ get worse.” His tongue trails over her shoulder and Sophia whimpers in reply. “I can guarantee it.” He nips at her, Sophia screaming with the blows raining down on her.
“You done yet?” says the warden, still holding a sharp grasp on Sophia’s scalp, making it burn. “I’m about ready to pork this bitch.” Her heart skips a beat, looking at the already sweaty brow of the man before her.
“Sure,” he says. “Pork away.”

“Noooo! Please! Stop!” Sophia screams. Alec twist a finger in his right ear, trying to clear out the noise. Man, the bitch sure can scream. But he has an answer for that.
He throws aside the rod he’d been using for her beating and undoes the buckle to his belt, unzipping his pants and sliding them down to his knees, dropping his boxers with them. His cock springs out like a viper, fully erect, head purpled and dripping precum already. Well, he really does enjoy beating these bitches, so he supposes it’s to be expected.
Sighing, he grabs a handful of Sophia’s hair in his fist, jerking it up. “You know what I want bitch?” he whispers, savagely into her ear. “I want you to use that lying tongue of yours and stimulate yours truly. Otherwise I’m going to beat these two bags...” And he grabs one, squeezing it hard enough to make her scream. “So bloody they’re going to look more like ground beef then your exotic balloons. Understand?”
She sobs, the tears streaming down her cheeks. He pulls away from her, a grin twisting his lips. “I’ll take that as a yes. Alright John,” he says, looking back towards the warden. “Pork the bitch.”
He hears the bang of bars as Sophia suddenly slams against them, screaming. “Bitch has a tight back end,” says the warden, pushing in against her anal entryway. “Tight fit!”
The man groans as he begins to thrust into her with Sophia screaming through the whole of the process. He grabs a handful of her hair and growls, “oh shut up,” and shoves his thick cock into her mouth. She struggles around it, her cheeks puffing out for a moment before settling down on it, her lips wrapping warmly around the head like a glove. Alec looks down with a slight gleam to his eyes. This really is a good perk of working for Ahmed.

Sophia groans, the pain in her sphincter biting into her back, ripping through her with each thrust while Alec’s engorged member chokes out her screams, making her gag and slobber, her spit coming out in strings of drool all over her chin and breasts that are held firmly. The tears stream down her eyes. It’s not as if these two men care. Care about her, her past or anything that has happened to her. It’s all for not.
Her ass, feeling so pained from its former use and still sore screams with newfound agony as the warden thrust into it gleefully. The device locked in her vagina held tight, pressing against her hips savagely wishing to dislocate them it seems. In all this time Alec simply continues his own thrust, holding her head down towards his penis, the taste of his salty head thick in Sophia’s mouth along with the taste of the precum dripping over it. She is surprised she can still tell the difference from it and her own spit. She wishes she didn’t.
She can feel it, feel the organ growing inside her mouth, pushing against the upper cave of it, twitching disgustingly inside her. She cries, more drool coming out over her lips and chin, unable to prevent it from doing so.
“Oh look,” says Alec mockingly. “The bitch is crying.”
“Then give her what she’s worth,” says the warden.
Alec simply grins and begins to thrust more savagely, pistoning in her throat like it were a pussy instead. It is smacking against the back of her throat, hurting her and with her arms tied and leg held at it is she is only allowed to take it and nothing more. Both men smack into her with wild abandon, ignorant of her pleas, or more sickenly, turned on by them. She can feel them both, their cocks stiff and hard at both her ends as they begin to thrum into her more savagely.
Then Alec is tearing away from her mouth, jerking at her left breast, twisting it and rubbing his cock roughly against its side. She is allowed to scream now, her mouth liberated of the fowl organ while her breast is abused. And scream she does, while the man in back continues his pummeling, his nails digging into her large hips scraping into the sides. She cries, feeling the violation. This is equaled by the inhuman groans of both men as both dig their nails sharply into her, backs arching, mouths open in slight “o”s and groan loudly, their seed spilling into and over body. It is warm and sticky and a feeling all too familiar to her now, especially today. She can feel her own body spasming, reacting to the warden’s seed as well as feel Alec’s thick mess running down her breast. She feels so humiliated and used....
She bangs her head against the bars, crying. “Well,” says Alec, “I guess that’s enough for me for today.”
“Yeah,” says the warden, sliding his cock out of her abused anus. “Gotta’ let the other men have their go ahead.”
“Other men?” Sophia whispers, her head suddenly whipping back. “Please!” she howls. “No!”
But both men ignore her, talking over her. They are soon dressed, all but ignorant to her pleas as her voice becomes hoarse. They walk past her tear streamed face, her whispers falling on deaf ears, their voices drifting off in the empty cells, her sobs the only thing she can hear in the empty rooms.
The halls are quiet except for her whimpering for many minutes. And after what feels like an agonizing eternity she falls asleep in her awkward position, spittle dribbling down her chin, her breasts and leg resting uncomfortably, the strain of the dildo in her vagina nearly adjusted to.
So it is a surprise to her when there is a sudden loud banging on the cell bars, waking her suddenly. She snaps awake, staring wide eyed and starts shaking her eyes, simply having seen the large member with its purple head sticking out towards her face. More horrifying is the body it’s attached to.
“Wake up Princess,” says the Latin, his eyes glaring down at her. “Nap time is over!”
She stares wide eyed, her breath caught, heart thumping madly. Estrada. The one who had whipped her mercilessly, the one who threatened to use a knife on her vagina. As these thoughts process themselves, she screams.

and next time your choice will be revealed from your votes.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #29
andersbac

Another great chapter! I love how the men continue to find new ways to make her suffer. A picture of her bound position would have helped... Her breasts tugged her downwards, how come she didn't slide down?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #30
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersbac View Post
Another great chapter! I love how the men continue to find new ways to make her suffer. A picture of her bound position would have helped... Her breasts tugged her downwards, how come she didn't slide down?
the reason for that is remember her leg was tied up against the lock to keep her held upright? also the men were holding her up while fucking her so she couldn't exactly lean down yet.
gald you're enjoying.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #31
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the next part to the sophia installment! enjoy!

Sophia’s dreams are filled with men with black or red eyes. All of them pawing and gripping at her, biting her breasts or other areas and always sticking their manhood somewhere it doesn’t belong. Whippings, beatings and overall degradation fill her dreams.
She whimpers, mumbling in her sleep, her body aching from the position it’s in when the bars bang loudly, making her yelp. “Wake up cunt! Time to get the move on!”
Her half lidded gaze wanders over the man, bags under her eyes. Her body aches from more then a dozen places. Not the least of which is her stretched out leg forcing the other to take almost all her weight. Her arms are held over her head and one leg up over the lock while her breasts are being pulled down, the lashes from the previous night making them feel worse. The ropes around her orbs are tight, making them swollen and making the lashes sting all the more. It has all left her body wracked in terrible agony.
Her arms hadn’t started over her head initially, but during the night after so many men had taken her and exhaustion had begun to take over, someone had the bright idea to keep her propped up, via jerking her arms back behind her and tying them off on one of the beams overhead. This when they’d seen her begin to slip forward, slumping against the bars. It wasn’t fun to fuck a girl who was unconscious and couldn’t feel it, so they’d tied her arms over head, keeping them tight. Some had even taking to whipping her legs and read to keep her awake. Her body... it feels raw all over...
Not a part of her isn’t sore. Her arms and legs ache, her one leg shaking, wobbling in its position, breasts swollen and now purpled, the rope tied around them cutting off her blood circulation, blood dripping from the lash wounds. Her hips have a searing agony as the plastic dildo between her legs has been inflated to its max, which fortunately for her wasn’t much larger then what the warden had inflated it before leaving her.
The warden....
Tears of bitterness fill her eyes. The man is supposed to serve and protect! Yet here he is, setting her up for a constant rape! It galls her that such men can exist even in places where there should be none.
He walks up before her, looking at her cum stained face and chest and laughs. “What’s with the face? And here I was, bringing you breakfast!”
He slips out a knife and she begins to jerk back, suddenly afraid of it. “What?” he says, trailing the knife across her throat. “Think I’m gonna cut something?”
“P-please... don’t!” she says. “I’ll do anything!” Her mind is wild and she jerks at the bonds tying her breasts, feeling the rope cut into her flesh.
“Yeah...” says the warden, trailing the knife over swollen mammeries. “Bet you would.” He smiles then. “Lucky for you, that’s not what I’m here for.”
He grips the ropes around her breasts, jerking them and begins to saw through the chords. She yelps at the initial jerk but when the rope falls away first from her right breast and then her left, she feels sudden pain as the blood comes racing back in. It is a horrid sensation but then it quickly starts to evaporate, leaving pain, yes, but no longer the constant as her circulation is cut off. “Thank you...” she mouths incoherently.
“Whatever cunt,” he says, slicing the rope that was propping up her leg. Had it not been for the chords binding her arms she would have fallen on her face. Both her legs are burning horridly.
“Please...” she says. “My arms...”
The man laughs, slapping her rump, making her yelp. “What? Don’t you want to get this out?” he says, tugging at the dildo end. She screams and he chuckles, slapping her rump once more. “Fine. I’ll leave it in there for now.”
There is a sudden pain, her head smashing against the bars as a boot connects with the extended end of the dildo, slamming it against her cervix. She cries, the tears running down her cheeks. For a moment, just a moment, she’d thought maybe he was human. Maybe...
Then she slumps to the floor, hitting her shoulder with a crunch. She cries out then lays there in a fetal position, still feeling the large object spreading her vaginal lips wide. A boot lands in her back, making her groan. “Get up cunt. Your breakfast has been served.”
She lifts her head slowly, her arms still aching. He’d cut the rope binding her to the beams, but not the binding around her wrist. “M-my hands?” she asks hesitantly.
“Won’t need em,” he says. “You still got a mouth! Now git’ on and sit, lest you want me to make you.”
“No. No,” she says, getting up quickly. There is a table set before her with a single chair. There is toast, eggs and ham with cheese and juice. But it all looks wrong. With some sticky substance smeared on top of it. She looks at it, dreading what that may be.
The warden pats the seat and smiles. “Sit. This will be one of your last full meals. So you better enjoy.”
“But...” she says, “the stuff on top?”
“Just some extra protein the men decided to lace your food with. Better get used to the flavor. You’ll have worse during your stay. Trust me.”
The tears run down her eyes. She can’t even have a normal meal. “Now sit!” the man yells, losing his patience.
She jumps and stumbles forward, the dildo making sitting difficult and not the least bit painful. She sits and looks at the food, with gobs of cum smeared over it. She can see the translucent fluid clearly now and it gives her a sinking feeling. “Now eat,” the warden growls.
Fearing what the warden may do and with tears still trailing her eyes she lowers herself, taking a bit full from the eggs and nearly gags. The warden is quick, gripping her braid and pulling it hard. “Don’t you dare spit it out. Eat every bite cunt! You puke, you’re eating your god damned puke.”
With tears running down her face, she nods, chewing the food slowly and swallowing. It taste foul. But she keeps it done, fighting the urge to heave it up. “Good,” says the warden. “Now the rest.”
She looks at the food, her lips quivering, but does as she is told. Chewing and eating the rest. She manages to hold it down, just barely. It’s when she gets to the drink she fails. The gorge comes up and spills over the plate, everything coming back out.
The warden is quick, slamming her face down in her own puke. “Now...” he growls, “you’re gonna clean every last bit of it up. And if you puke it again, you’re gonna’ clean that up too.” He shakes her head, pushing her lips against the gore. “Now eat.”
Sobbing now, she runs her tongue over the puke, taking it into her mouth. The warden smiles, holding her braid. She continues to shake, her tongue running over the gorge. But she daren’t stop for fear of what may happen. She can only wonder what further degradations these men had planned for her?
Old 03-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #32
andersbac

Thanks. More please!
Old 03-21-2013, 06:49 PM   #33
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Consuming the gore from the plate and table had taken several long torturous minutes. The juice had actually gone down more easily after the initial taste, but her gore did not. It actually came up a second time before she managed to keep it down and the warden had her lick it from between the crevices and even get down on the floor to clean it off. It had been worse then disgusting and she cried bitterly through the whole process. But finally she was done. She looks to the warden, hoping for some mercy but he simply smiles.
“Now... to clean you up for the day’s festivities.”
That dark smile makes her shiver and when she is dragged out back towards the bathroom she screams. It doesn’t matter. He hangs her by the binds she has and sprays her down with the hose, the ropes unable to hold her up against the pressure, thus letting her body slam into the floor as the cold water splashes her naked body, chilling it to the bone. Spluttering, she is sprayed down, then the rope is taken away and she is taken to the office, with the lieutenant there as well. He holds her tightly by one arm, his fingernails digging in to her tender flesh.
“You can put her there James,” says the warden.
The man throws her down across the floor and she stays there, curling in a ball. The carpeting barely lessening the pain she feels from the throw.
“You can leave now James,” says the warden. The man nods and shuts the door.
The warden walks over to her, his massive girth overshadowing her. He tosses a garment down at her. “Put this on.”
She takes the clothes in quivering hands, noticing they are simply a pair of panties and a white tank top. They are flimsy but she dons them with shaking hands, her body sore from the mere touch of the fabric. “Good,” says the warden, “seems you’re finally learning to be obedient.”
“C-can you take it out?” she ask, swallowing a wad of spit in her throat.
“What?” he says. “Oh... the dildo you must mean. Get up and turn around.”
She does so, moving slowly. “Bend down and stick that ass out,” he says. Whimpering, she complies, exposing her rear to him, pushing aside the panties she’s just donned. She can hear the warden licking his fat lips behind her, feel as he plays with the dildo, making her whimper, turning it this way and that, tugging at it. She knows he is enjoying her suffering, his slow jerking of the toy and moving it in her insides when it is so uncomfortable. It brings tears to her eyes but fortunately, does not last. She feels more then she hears it deflate suddenly, the pressure released. It goes down to a far more manageable size and is wrenched out without any tenderness, eliciting a scream from her vocals.
It comes out with a pop, hitting the floor with a squelch. He grips her hair then, pulling her to his desk and pointing to a camera to the left of the door she hadn’t noticed upon entry. One attached to the ceiling. “Alright bitch,” he says. “Now this is how it’s going to work.”
The tears are already running down her cheeks before he has finished his full instructions.

“I want you to fuck me,” they hear over the audio. “I want you to rape me and play out your fantasies.” The tears are glistening in her eyes Alec and John can see. Watch from the audio room as the bitch fondles her tits and fucks the long wooden dildo propped up in the middle of the room, bouncing up and down on it, hurting herself. They can watch her, twitching, her legs shaking.
That dildo hadn’t done her much good, expanded in her stomach like it was. And now with the sun coming through the front window, blinds open, the girl is sweating.
“Almost time,” says John, looking at his watch. Even though he doesn’t participate in the “game” John always seems to love watching the cunt run.
“Should we get her now...?” asks Alec, watching the girl.
“All you have to do to make me yours for the week,” says the girl, her teeth chattering. “Is catch me in the game...”
They can hear the men banging, smashing their fist against the bars. Their hoots clamoring through the halls, reaching their little room. “Yeah...” says John, rubbing his crotch before pressing a button on the intercom. “Think it’s time for the cunt to pay her dues.”

Sophia stops rubbing herself, the large wooden staff spreading her legs painfully wide, spreading her and hurting her insides. She stops... because she hears the voice on the intercom.
“Alright, you little slut,” says the voice. “You can get off and start.”
She slides off the dildo, almost painfully. It hurts, but she makes herself stand on wobbly legs. Her only chance to get out is now, if at all.
“Now...” says the warden’s voice. “In the drawer, lower left, is a collar. Put it on.”
She walks around the desk, opening the drawer, seeing the collar with a number lock system. Shaking, with quivering arms, she puts it on, letting it click in place. It tightens uncomfortably around her throat a small noise beeping against her ear.
“You’ll have two hours to get out and stay hidden in the woods. If you get caught before then the inmate group will put in their number sequence and you belong to them for the week. And trust me, there are some of them you don’t want to be caught by. Some are a lot worse then others.”
She feels the piss run down her legs, shaking uncontrollably. What could these men do to her in a week? She daren’t think it. Only getting out. She has to keep her focus on that.
She hears the door to her right, a metal one, opening with a click, sliding part way open. “There’s your chance. Better use it.”
She bolts, hitting the door in a dead run, almost falling over in the stair way but keeping her balance, if just barely. Now to get outside....

John turns his attention to the men, watching for a little while as the girl stumbles, tripping once in her haste to get down the metal stairs. He loves the jiggle of her breasts beneath the sweaty top, her nipples already sticking out through it. She probably thinks there’s a way out once she reaches the forest, he hasn’t told her of the extra surprises in store that the collar has hidden away. But she’ll find them, soon enough. For now... he waits....
As she makes it outside, her foot just touching the dirt. He unlocks the cells to those who will participate in the “game.” A few hand selected men who are known for their brutality.
“Alright you mucks, you know the rules. Guy who gets the bitch gets to keep her and use her as he wants for a week. So get running you mules. I want to see that cunt bent over in ten minutes! Go!”
The men are quick, gate cells slamming and banging as feet stomp across the stone floor, their voices clamoring to be heard over the din. He leans back and smiles. The GAME has begun.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:09 AM   #34
andersbac

Another perfect setup. Can't wait to see what fate awaits Sophia in the woods. Would be cool if she made an impossibly heroic effort and almost made it the entire two hours. (Her tormentors forgot to tell what her reward would be though.) Have them bring in dogs to finally track her down. (Dogs have to be rewarded too.) Are the woods fenced off to keep inmates from escaping? Is there a deeper plan behind the game, besides amusing her captors and the inmates? Hidden cameras?
Old 03-26-2013, 11:40 AM   #35
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersbac View Post
Another perfect setup. Can't wait to see what fate awaits Sophia in the woods. Would be cool if she made an impossibly heroic effort and almost made it the entire two hours. (Her tormentors forgot to tell what her reward would be though.) Have them bring in dogs to finally track her down. (Dogs have to be rewarded too.) Are the woods fenced off to keep inmates from escaping? Is there a deeper plan behind the game, besides amusing her captors and the inmates? Hidden cameras?
heh, well the idea behind it is not "that deep" but there will be some hidden things that will make sophia's escape very nearly impossible.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:22 AM   #36
darkstalker
Privileged Member

another short update to prison assault. enjoy!

Sophia’s body twitches spasmodically on the floor, her body going through a series of convulsions as it pushes out the volts it just received from the device, her body just barely pushing over the initial shock and trying to rise slowly. If the shock when she’d hit the forest edge after half an hour running hadn’t slammed into her so hard, she’s certain her scream would have made her location well known to the men following her. But the shock had been so sudden, so strong, she’d only had time to sense an intense heat radiate through her body before she’d blacked out. She’d just wakened now, to her body still twitching, legs and arms kicking out and head jerking back and forth.
Slowly, the convulsions subside, the twitching becoming slower as her body regains control of itself, the shaking edge pushing away from her. Her heart thudding, she looks towards the open space that had hit her suddenly.
She bites her lower lip, the tears already beginning to stream down her eyes. It’s not fair! Not fucking fair! Not when she’s this close! She slaps her fist against the dirt floor, hitting them repeatedly as if in a tantrum. She hurls a stone at the opening and it passes through, no jolt, no nothing.
But....
Hesitatingly, she extends a quivering arm those extra inches towards the opening. As her fingers hit that edge a jolt from her collar makes her jerk her arm back, the biting sting from it sudden and long.
“Might not want to do that girl,” says a voice over the intercom. “Last girl to do that fried herself from the inside out. Wasn’t much of a fuck after that, so we let the dogs eat her. Course... she was still alive when they started eating... so... maybe you don’t want to fry yourself there. HAHAHA!” His voice echoes through the valley floor and she stares up at the tree where the intercom is, the speaker with the warden’s god awful voice.
She gets up. Maybe she should just throw herself at it, stay within the fields until her insides sizzle into ash. But already she is backing away. She doesn’t have the courage to kill herself. The idea was to get out. Not to let herself be killed. She....
Rar! Woof! Woof!
Her heart stills, eyes widening as she realizes what that sound is. Dogs! They’re fucking bringing in dogs when she can’t even run out of the forest! Her situation only seems to be getting worse!
Getting up on shaky legs, she stands and begins to run, only barely realizing her body is not yet fully functional. She runs with a steady limp, her body not wanting to wake up fully from the electric shocks. She half drags, half runs as she moves across the forest field in a horizontal arc trying to avoid pushing out too far.

The warden smiles, looking at the cameras. The girl had given herself quite a jolt when she hit the edge of the barrier at grid six. And he’d loved seeing her cry out, her body twitching, those large breasts heaving. Yes, how they’re wet and sticky against the fabric of the material. He rubs his cock in his pants, licking his lower lip. He’ll need to have another go at that cunt soon. But first...
He leans towards the mike in his office. “You lazy mutts! Get going! She’s leaving grid six, approaching seven. So get that bitch’s ass bent over and get to fucking! This isn’t a day spa!”
He looks over the different screens, snarling quietly. The men are all joking, high fiving each other and giving out random lewd cat calls. He shakes his head. The only one who seems to be taking the issue seriously, and he leans forward noticing this, is Espinosa, who is leading a pack of dogs with his three men behind him in his four man team.
“He wants that bitch,” the warden whispers to himself. “Sucks to be her.” He grins, laughing quietly. Yes, it’ll be really bad if Espinosa catches her, he’s one of the ones he’d told her to avoid. Too bad...

Old 04-07-2013, 12:41 PM   #37
andersbac

Monumental unfairness! One wounded female running from all those brutal men? Love it!

Last edited by andersbac; 04-07-2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #38
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Sophia ducks down, crouching low on the ground against the thistles, the briars and thorns from the dried bushes scraping her skin, the hot sun beating down on her, making her sweat profusely. But, as she squats down, breasts pressed flat against the floor, she thinks, at least the dogs haven’t picked up on her trail yet.
They are several feet away, heading in a different direction, the men hooting and laughing. Yes, at least they haven’t picked her up... yet...
She looks up towards the trees. She’ll need to get up. Somewhere, or find a river or stream to hide in. Somewhere the dogs can’t track her smell. She...
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
The sudden blaring of the collar at her neck is as sudden to her as it is to the men and dogs several feet away. She smacks the collar, telling it to shut up, to stop blaring. But the constant wail at her neck only seems to grow louder.
She cries, throwing herself out of her hiding place. “There she is!” she hears one of the men say. “Go git’ her Guss!” she hears the words of another.
Her feet pound against the floor, her legs and body aching. This is new. This stupid sound that now shuts off suddenly as she runs, the dog’s teeth nipping at her heels. Their howls had lasted nothing at all when they’d been released, the animals bounding after her. Only her adrenaline and fear keeps her ahead of them.
It’s not fair, she thinks. Not fair! How is she expected to be able to escape with barriers and cameras and this cursed collar blaring in her ears when she is perfectly well hidden?!
She knows the answer, and the tears stream down her face. But she continues to run, a kind of stubbornness propelling her forward, the ache running up her legs ignored as her will for freedom pushes her forward. Some vain hope. Something so that...
A large body slams into her side, sending her sprawling. She screams as she topples over. She kicks out, kicking at the thing that slammed into her and feels sharp teeth bite into her heel. This sends a new pain rushing up her body and she arches her back screaming, suddenly feeling something else clip onto her shirt, pulling and dragging. She hears her shirt tear and turns as the dog holding her releases her, the yells from some man pulling the mutt back along with the other who was wearing at her shirt.
Turning over, she stumbles forward, crawling on her arms and knees in a frantic bid for freedom. Then the boot slams into the center of her spine, slamming her back into the floor. “You’re not going anywhere,” says a Latin American voice. One she recognizes from earlier.
Someone else is up at her throat, turning the collar. She claws at their hands, trying to push them away. But the man above her keeps her pinned, pressed against the floor. Her arms are quickly jerked back by some other unseen figure, held tight while her collar is turned and some numbers are pressed into the key pad. As the last number is locked into place there is a shrill whine, the collar tightening briefly as something locks in place.
She is turned around roughly and her mouth drops, eyes widening as her heart thunders monstrously in her chest, trying to beat its way out. No. Not him, she thinks. Not him!
She looks at the man’s dark face, his eyes hidden in shadow but lips twisting into a grin, long hair straddling his face.
“Looks like we have a winner!” the voice on the intercom blares. “And the winner is.... Espinosa’s team!”
She hears cursing from the other end of the field, men bellowing and the dogs echoing their sentiments. But she doesn’t hear them. She can only see the one before her, her heart nearly stopping at it.
“Looks like you lose chica,” says the man. “Too bad for you.”

Tags
bukkake, gangrape, torture, whipping