Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-06-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The party (one victim needed)

I smile broadly as I drink the drink up to my lips and knock it back. The turnout for the first party of the new school year is amazing. The house is crowded, and there is over flow into the yard. I am the president of this frat and it is my responsibility to make sure that the word got out, and to get the turnout. And a job well done. My eyes trace around trying to pick out a reward for all my hard work. I would prefer to peel of a young freshman, fresh face on the college. Some new ground to explore, whether willing or not.

Finally my eyes lock on a trim, attractive looking girl standing at the edge of the party on the wall. She seems slightly out of place, probably not knowing anyone. Nobody would notice if she disappearred for the rest of the night. I move through the crowds towards her, carrying two drinks, one for me, and a spiked one for her.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
crimsonscream

crimsonscream has initial reputation

i knew coming here was a bad idea. everyone seems to know everyone, but me. that's always been the way, but then again, goth girls like me never really fit in. at 5'1" and 95 lbs i'm easy to miss. black hair, blue eyes, and a 32b-24-33 figure...i get carded alot. i did my best to look cute tonight...styling putty to make my hair all pouffy, black eyeliner, lipstick and mascara. black fingernails and toenails. and let's not forget the accessories! rings on my fingers, rings on my toes, bangles, anklets and my favorite studded collar. this cropped tank top should help...it's just tight enough to show my nipple rings. and these black jeans are so low-rise and tight...well, no vpl for this girl, so no panties! (little slut! lol!) maybe i should have worn shoes? fuck it, i hate shoes and i'm always barefoot...so why change for these creeps? wonder if there are any cute guys around?
crimsonscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I quickly work my way through the corwd, finding a place on the wall to lean next to you. Holding out the drink for you to take. The half a roofie in it won't knock you completely out, because I like the fight, but it will make you sick enough that you will feel the need to leave the crowded area. Subtly, I eye your trim frame, thinking that it should be easy to overpower you, and take what I want. "You having fun?" I ask, looking into your eyes.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
crimsonscream

good body, nice eyes, great hair, and tall...but he looks like a typical frat boy! still, he did come looking for you, so you must be doing something right. smile, dummy, don't scare him off. maybe there's something to this "opposites attract" thing. then again, every guy wants to fuck the freak...you know that all too well! goth girls are supposed to be good in bed - and you know you are. smile...arch your back a little, might as well flaunt whatever you've got, girl! reach for the drink and hold his fingers just a little too long! let him think he's not wasting his time..."yeah, this is a great party...got a cigarette?"
Old 02-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile inwardly, thinking how easy this is going to be. She is already flaunting herself, arching her back and holding on to me. If I didn't prefer rape, I might be able to get a normal screw out of this. A smoker I think to myself, well, I just won't kiss her. But none of this shows on my face. "Not with me, but my packs in my room, if you wanna come up."
Old 02-13-2009, 12:15 AM   #6
crimsonscream

i didn't just hear that, did i? well, i admire his confidence but that was about as subtle as pushing me to my knees right here in front of everyone. do i have "slut" written on my forehead? i think frat boy just lost whatever chance he had of getting into my pants. still, he's better than standing here alone. i'll just tease him and leave him to jerk off thinking about this tight little ass! now give him a shy smile, look down at your little bare toes..."i'd rather go outside for some air, if that's ok with you?"
Old 02-13-2009, 09:28 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

Well, I suppose I couldn't really expect that to have worked, it would have been just too easy. But she unsuspectingly finishes her drink as we begin to walk outside for some air. She may think that she has just turned me down, but instead she has sealed her fate. 15, 20 minutes tops and I will be pounding into her tight body. "My names Zach, yours?"
Old 02-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
crimsonscream

poor little frat boy - not gonna get to fuck the goth freak and tell his frat brothers all about it. you really are a naughty tease, crimson girl! still, you got outside...it was getting warm in there! maybe it was the drink he gave you - what's his name? Zach? the grass feels cool on the soles of my bare feet. still...feeling a little woozy. is it chilly out here? fuck...now my nipples are getting stiff! you know he's gonna take that the wrong way. well, let him get a look at what he'll be missing. im sweating! what's wrong with me? where's his arm? hang on..."uh...my name is crimson...can we sit down somewhere?"
Old 02-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch her start to stumble and your head lolls drunkenly. Apparently your small size has let the drug kick through your system quickly. Smiling I watch, your body react, the skin and nipples pimpling. You ask if you can sit down somewhere, "Yea, sure it's over here." I keep slowly moving you further and further away from the party. Before long the darkness hides us from the rest of the frat.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:59 PM   #10
crimsonscream

i feel awful! my knees are weak! so sudden...i don't know what's wrong with me. if i puke i'm gonna be sooooo humiliated! i have to lie down somewhere - anywhere. so glad Zach is here to take care of me. some first impression! "Zach...i really don't feel too well...take me someplace where i can pull myself together, ok? i don't want anyone to see me like this"
Old 02-19-2009, 11:30 AM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

Well, she's actually asking to be taken to a secluded area. How dumb can she be? I stand out of her vision and shrug slightly. Makes things easier for me. I place an hand on the small of your back, apparently to steady you, and walk you even further away from help. Then it slowly slides down, cupping your ass.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:25 AM   #12
crimsonscream

you're gonna be ok...just keep telling yourself that. you've partied all night and never felt sick. well, not until the next morning anyway. pull yourself together...Zach will take care of you. lean into him and just walk. his hand feels good on your back, right? so as long as you stop walking like you just killed a bottle of jack, you can make it. what? is his hand on your ass?? fuck it, who cares? just follow him...
Old 02-24-2009, 09:36 AM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

The darkness that surrounds us is complete. Half the reason I joined this frat is because of the woods next to the house. A perfect place to get lost in, intentionally at least. I can feel you stumbling. My foot juts out slightly, and at that exact moment I release you. Smiling as you fall face first onto the ground. Leaning over you, whispering in your ear. "You look good down there" Kissing your cheek
Old 02-24-2009, 01:54 PM   #14
crimsonscream

what just happened? clumsy bitch, did you just trip? Zach wouldn't have tripped you deliberately, would he? up, girl, on all fours...now on your knees. look up at him - let him know you're ok. that's sweet...messed up as you are, he's kissing you! what does he mean, i look good down there? "Zach, help me up, please"
Old 03-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile, and press my lips against the back of your neck. I love the confusion that every single victim has suffered when I went from nice guy to my true self. My hand slides around underneath you, and start to explore. Squeezing and pinching at sentive areas through your clothes. I grow hard and it jabs into the small of your back. "Don't worry, it won't hurt to much."
Old 03-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #16
crimsonscream

what...? "Zach? what are you doing...?" is he...? "Zach, stop that!" hands...on my boobs! "ow! stop pinching my breasts! it hurts!" get up girl! get him off you!...i can't move off my knees, he's right on top of me! push him away! what's that? oh no! he's hard! "Zach you bastard, i trusted you!"
Old 03-08-2009, 11:06 AM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

My hands grip tighter, and my arms wrap around you. I can feel my muscles strecthing slightly to hold you in place as your struggles start. They won't last much longer, before the pill saps the last of your strength. Until you can do nothing by lay there and cry as I rape you. "You trusted me?"... My lips press against your shoulder and neck, "That was stupid." Sliding a hand under your skirt and feeling around, no panties. I groan audibly, "You're making this too easy," Sliding a finger inside you as I free my cock and rub it up and down your back.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:57 PM   #18
crimsonscream

bastard! fight crimson, get him off you! uuughh! he's kissing me! why can't i hit him?? so weak!! noooooo! his finger's inside me! "get off me!" what's that? oh fuck no no no no! not his cock! "Zach please don't do this!"
Old 03-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

"Just lie still and it won't hurt much." My fingers work slowly inside you, and my other hand slowly pushes your thighs open. I trace the tip of my tongue over your earlobe, tasting you.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #20
crimsonscream

hurt much? he's gonna rape me! his finger's already inside me and i know his cock is huge! i feel sick...and i can't move i'm so weak! this happens to other girls, not to me. stupid girls, the ones who ask for it. oh fuck! pull your legs together girl! he's gonna rape you! can't...must have drugged me the bastard! uuughh! is that his tongue!