Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #121
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear you stuttering, wondering about the threat of being sold. Probably will happen eventually, because I always get bored and I can't just release you. And killing is just too messy and leaves a trail that will eventually lead to me regardless of how much cash I throw around.

Seeing your eyes on the glove I just flex it, making sure that you see it happening. My tongue runs over my lips. "Yes this is ownership, and the only way to avoid a lifetime of gang rapes is to keep me happy. And I am a fickle man."
Old 03-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #122
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Maybe you've just never owned the right girl before, Master," I say in a soft voice, blushing. Behind my big wide eyes, my mind is working furiously, wondering how many there have been before me and what happened to them. Wondering what they did and how I can possibly hope to do better.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #123
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Still trying to convince me that you can be kept forever. I just walk to the edge of the bed, and stare at you. "Stop talking or I put the gag back in. I don't want to have to listen to pleading." Taking your head and turning it towards me. "Nothing gets me unhappy with a possession faster." Making sure to use the ungloved hand so as not to leave a mark on your pretty little face.

I slowly brush the sex toy over your body, turning it on so it vibrates against you.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:27 PM   #124
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lick my lips and glance towards the gag momentarily before you take hold of my head. Then I keep my eyes on you instead, although I jump when I feel the vibrating thing. A massager? My back and shoulder muscles could use some care and attention.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #125
the savage
Privileged Member

Good, no more noises, lots of silence. The gag is a temporary thing, I want you to be quiet of your own accord. Or else I will resort to drastic measures. Maybe removing your vocal cords.... Just have to find a surgeon who is morally bankrupt enough if things go that badly. "You want to experience what I have been getting from you?" The toy goes between your legs and I rub it back and forth. "The actual pleasure of sex, something that I rarely give to my victims."
Old 03-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #126
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I glance at you dumbfounded. There's pleasure in sex? For a woman? I'd always heard of it as something men wanted, and wives went along with to please their husbands. You hold off until you meet the right guy - the one when you know you're going to spend the rest of your lives together - and you make sure you get married first, and then he has his way with you.

That's certainly the way my mom used to talk about it. My dad's strict and of course never talked to me about anything like that, other than to say I would go out dating boys before I graduated only over his dead body. I obeyed him because I hate to hurt anyone. He'd be furious if he knew I let myself be used like this.

I don't know what to think about the sensation between my legs. It's like nothing I've ever experienced. Jarring, powerful and starting to kinda feel good maybe. My face shows open confusion.

(Vocal cord removal.. hot!!)

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 03-13-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:02 PM   #127
the savage
Privileged Member

Naive confusion shows on your face, apparently this is the one woman in the world who hasn't been overly sexualized. Breaking you into a willing sex toy will be even more fun. Running my toy around your pussy, trying to get some reaction out of you, before I go pLunging it in you. SHouldn't be too hard.

"Everybody loves sex, you aren't any exception." Smiling and rubbing my free hand over your tits. "Just let it out. Or I will have to take drastic measures with you."
Old 03-14-2011, 02:15 AM   #128
Ingenue
Privileged Member

My breathing is slowly increasing. I don't understand the sensations you're causing in my abused sex, or why I like them. My hands twitch in the cuffs; I want to move my hips to meet the vibrator. "M-master?" I sigh before biting my lip sharply. I'd forgotten I must not speak.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #129
the savage
Privileged Member

I am starting to enjoy the way you are squirming when suddenly I hear you speak. And after I explicitly told you not to. THis girl is stupid, or trying to get herself hurt. Pulling the toy away from your body, I turn to look at you. With expressionless eyes. A sigh here would be overly dramatic, so I suppress it. Lashing out with my gloved hand, striking you across the face. And then grabbing your neck and squeezing hard.

"I thought I told you to remain quiet." Gritted teeth making my words sound harsher. "I can make it so you never utter a word again if I like."
Old 03-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #130
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I quiver and keep still, other than my frantic breathing. Mustn't speak. Mustn't make a sound. I was stupid to lose control however good it felt. The hundreds of little spikes dig into my neck and for a moment I wonder if they're poisoned or something crazy like that. I can't tell if that blow broke the skin. I don't think so.

I try to apologize with my eyes alone, before closing them in mute acceptance of whatever you're going to do to me.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-14-2011, 07:32 PM   #131
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch your eyes, seeing the desperation in there. Maybe a slight plea for forgiveness. But in the end you manage to bite your tongue and not repeat your mistake. I like that you are learning, it shows that you aren't completely hopeless.

Picking the toy back up I press it against your lips. "Suck on this my little whore."
Old 03-15-2011, 02:57 AM   #132
Ingenue
Privileged Member

My eyes fly open again in surprise and I part my lips to accept the strange buzzing thing. I don't think I know how to suck right. I got it wrong last time. I vividly remember you raping my mouth, using my throat like a pussy. How helpless and degraded I felt, and how owned.

I figure all I can do is try my best to suck on this thing and hope for at least some hint how to do better. I watch you throughout, still pleading with my eyes.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-15-2011, 04:18 PM   #133
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you sucking on it and again see your eyes staring at me. "Don't look at me like I care about what happens to you. You're looking in the wrong place for sympathy." Forcing it further into your mouth with a smile, while rubbing the studded glove between your legs once. A warning of what could come if you continue to upset me.

"You'll either learn this, or be sent away. And it doesn't matter to me which."
Old 03-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #134
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I nod meekly, still gazing up at you. Sheesh, it's so hard to make any headway with this guy. I am grateful that you've been seemingly honest, admitting to me that you're fickle and don't care anything for me. But I'm planning to change all that.

Fight or give in, there just isn't any right option here, and the longer I stay in your presence, the more I seem to fall under your control.

I whimper at the touch of the glove, remembering as I do that you seem to like it when I'm responsive, at least as long as I don't speak. The vibrator is close to triggering my gag reflex and it's hard to keep sucking without knowing what you're going to do next.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #135
the savage
Privileged Member

The look in your eyes stops. Good, you have shown the ability to learn. First it was stopping the annoying screaming and fighting. Then it was to do exactly what you are told. Now it seems to be learning that there is no humanity in me when it comes to you. I think of you as nothing more than a sexual plaything. Pushing the toy in even further, it has to go in far so you can to suppress that pesky reflex.

"Good girl, practice on this. Need to stop gagging if you want to avoid a brothel." TOngue running over my lip, as I watch you. "Get used to be a sexual object. Play with yourself for me."
Old 03-16-2011, 02:50 AM   #136
Ingenue
Privileged Member

It's hard. I want to throw up and I want to pull away and I can do neither. It feels like it's almost in my throat. I cling to that "good girl" desperately.

But I don't understand what you tell me to do next. Play with.. what? I curl my cuffed hands, wincing at the metal cutting into my wrists, and make a questioning noise.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-16-2011, 04:09 PM   #137
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile at you, you obviously didn't understand what was said, but still want to do something to please me. The cuffs snap off rather quickly, leaving them dangling at one wrist, ready to be used again if I want it. Pushing the fake cock back and forth, "Get cracking on this thing, I feel as if I am doing all the work."

Taking your hand I guide it down between your legs and leave it there. "And get started here too. I want a fucking show."
Old 03-17-2011, 03:28 AM   #138
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Get started on what? I don't know and I hate touching your cum as it leaks from me, reminding me what I am to you.

I keep sucking the toy inexpertly, whimpering now. All I want is to please my master and I don't know what he wants of me and I don't want to make him mad and I'm all alone and I want to go home and I'm really weeping now. God I'm so pathetic. How can I make him love me when I can't do anything he wants?

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #139
the savage
Privileged Member

I look at your face, streaked with tears, and I make comforting noises. Reaching up to brush them from your face. "Hush, don't cry my little toy. That won't make things better. Just be strong for your master." Letting go of your wrist to stroke back your hair.

"Remember what I did to you before taking you last time. How good that felt." Kissing a tear off your cheek while pulling the vibe back a little ways. "Just do it to yourself now."
Old 03-18-2011, 04:41 PM   #140
Ingenue
Privileged Member

A gentle touch and a little coaxing works wonders. I calm down and respond to your stroking, even if I almost lose it again on hearing you call me your "toy". Really hope you don't notice the effect that has on me, or at least don't care.

Be strong for my master. Fine. I can do that. I start pushing my index finger in and out of my pussy, at the same time willing my pussy muscles to respond and squeeze back. I ache. I ache and I'm tired. How can I have been fucked, used and raped so many times in one day after I spent my whole life saving myself for the right man? How can I respond to his tender touch, those humiliating terms, after what he's done to me? I try to pretend my deep sigh is one of pleasure. And maybe it is in part.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner