Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-11-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
misterbirdie

misterbirdie has initial reputation
Default groping someone

i dont know if i am using the right word (english is a second language here). there are times when i am out and i see a girl i like. i do imagine of touching there ass, breast, or legs. i did it once with a friend in college. i slapped her ass and said "lets go up are class would be starting" or something like that. she didnt noticed what i did or probably did noticed it but didnt reacted. i also did it once to my boss... while standing or sitting beside her i (with full intentions) let my upper arms touch her breasts. sometimes she seems to notice and distance her breast away and i always see to it to look unaware about it.

its just i sometimes want to do it with a stranger or a acquaintance. problem is i dont know to handle there reaction. i talked to some friend who did it and they say the girls they grope dont react. i find it hard to believe and feel that i wont be that lucky. a friend once told he once touched a girl's legs from the kness to her thighs when he sat besides her at a bus. i just see it to be too dangerous and embarassing when the girl would react negatively.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbirdie View Post
i dont know if i am using the right word (english is a second language here). there are times when i am out and i see a girl i like. i do imagine of touching there ass, breast, or legs. i did it once with a friend in college. i slapped her ass and said "lets go up are class would be starting" or something like that. she didnt noticed what i did or probably did noticed it but didnt reacted. i also did it once to my boss... while standing or sitting beside her i (with full intentions) let my upper arms touch her breasts. sometimes she seems to notice and distance her breast away and i always see to it to look unaware about it.

its just i sometimes want to do it with a stranger or a acquaintance. problem is i dont know to handle there reaction. i talked to some friend who did it and they say the girls they grope dont react. i find it hard to believe and feel that i wont be that lucky. a friend once told he once touched a girl's legs from the kness to her thighs when he sat besides her at a bus. i just see it to be too dangerous and embarassing when the girl would react negatively.
train pervs make a living off the fact that women dont know how to react and often dont react at all
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
syemun

syemun has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackthesnipper View Post
train pervs make a living off the fact that women dont know how to react and often dont react at all
BANG on the money.......what's a woman who's just been groped gonna say? "hey u, why'd you bump me going by?"

one of the best places is on aircraft: the aisles are narrow and i was able to push my hard dick into the ass of a stewardess who was assisting a passenger to get seated. by the time she straightened i was past her and taking a seat
syemun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
poetryman88

poetryman88 Level 2 (200+)poetryman88 Level 2 (200+)poetryman88 Level 2 (200+)

I enjoy groping a good looking woman. when your around someone you want to grope, pretend to trip over something and catch yourself on whatever part of her body you want to touch. it has worked several times in the past.
poetryman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:55 PM   #5
Cuff

Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)

Honestly, I think you'll find it is much easier than you think.

This has happened to me a few times. Just a few days ago I was at the mall, which is pretty crowded with people buying Christmas gifts, and nearly everyone was male (small Gamestop, only one in town). Someone came up behind me and grabbed my breasts, pulled me back completely so my back was up against him. It happened rather quickly, but it was very intentional.

Unfortunately, when I turned around I didn't see l who did it. I waited around and tried to make eye contact with whoever it was, but I couldn't tell. I suppose it may be better to leave the details to my imagination anyways, though.

Last edited by Cuff; 12-15-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

Knowing my luck if i tried anything like that an irrate boyfriend would be nearby!
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #7
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Skirt-Fun--better a boyfriend than a cop!

(Worst case scenario: she's in the company of her father, boyfriend, or husband--and he's an off-duty cop!)

prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:13 PM   #8
dream_it

dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really like the idea of subway train like those in Tokyo, been crammed in unable to move, hands touching me, probing. Also think I would be taller than most Japanese guys so it could be a very interesting ride
dream_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:48 AM   #9
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Dream_it - I admit Japan is the best place for that, and they are very keen on it there - but any civilized large city will do, put on a skirt and buy a ticket (Unless, those wierd brushes they have for packing people into trains is part of it for you ? : )

Syemun - mmm, stewardesses.

Prey4me - perhaps a worser case scenario would be, she's in the company of her father, boyfriend, or husband--and he's in the SAS? Not going to bother with all that judge and jury malarkey...
Old 12-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #10
dream_it

dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=pantyhosethief;414147]Dream_it - I admit Japan is the best place for that, and they are very keen on it there - but any civilized large city will do, put on a skirt and buy a ticket (Unless, those wierd brushes they have for packing people into trains is part of it for you ? : )

umm you havent seen our rail service lol, everyone drives instead
Old 12-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #11
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuff View Post
Honestly, I think you'll find it is much easier than you think.

This has happened to me a few times. Just a few days ago I was at the mall, which is pretty crowded with people buying Christmas gifts, and nearly everyone was male (small Gamestop, only one in town). Someone came up behind me and grabbed my breasts, pulled me back completely so my back was up against him. It happened rather quickly, but it was very intentional.

Unfortunately, when I turned around I didn't see l who did it. I waited around and tried to make eye contact with whoever it was, but I couldn't tell. I suppose it may be better to leave the details to my imagination anyways, though.

Damn that guy must have been fast... that or you turned around really slow.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:53 PM   #12
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I haven't been groped in ages (she said staring wistfully into the middle distance)

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:20 PM   #13
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I haven't been groped in ages (she said staring wistfully into the middle distance)

x
*gropes her so she'll feel better*
Old 12-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #14
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I´ve been groped several times in my life. I´ve posted about it:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=12237
Old 12-21-2009, 08:00 PM   #15
nhty0ne

nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nhty0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
I´ve been groped several times in my life. I´ve posted about it:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=12237
I'd love to grope you
nhty0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:02 PM   #16
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:

x
You lost your Oyster card and can't get onto the Tube anymore?

A few years ago I was on a train going home. I was standing, and admiring (I thought discreetly) a girl with black hair sitting down in brown tights and a very nice but quite modest knee length black, red and white skirt... well, as we got to London Bridge it was obvious she was going to get off, but before she stood up she looked at me, and very quickly lifted up her hem and gave me a half-second flash of her white knickers. And then there were quite a few people getting off so she apparently had to stand pushed up against me for about 10 seconds before she could get off.

I felt violated.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:50 AM   #17
jossaer

jossaer Level 1 (100+)jossaer Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to jossaer Send a message via MSN to jossaer Send a message via Yahoo to jossaer
Default I think is very hot !

Hi guys
I never knew this existed until i did a trip to Japan and find out about it.
Is a big thing over there and have a few exelent fun experiences with groping over there.
be fun to find a group of guys to do it with in some public place.
I have a few fun stories if you want to chat about it on MSM
just contact me if you want.
Josefin
jossaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #18
dream_it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jossaer View Post
Hi guys
I never knew this existed until i did a trip to Japan and find out about it.
Is a big thing over there and have a few exelent fun experiences with groping over there.
be fun to find a group of guys to do it with in some public place.
I have a few fun stories if you want to chat about it on MSM
just contact me if you want.
Josefin
now I really am starting to feel I'm missing out
Old 12-29-2009, 07:15 PM   #19
Cuff

Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Damn that guy must have been fast... that or you turned around really slow.
I was in shock!!

But really, it was packed and I couldn't turn around immediately. I'm sure he wasn't gone, but there was no way to tell who had done it.
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #20
RT85
Privileged Member

RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

x

poor emily

*spanks emily on the ass as i go by on the train* (explains to her it wasnt me.. god made me do it)

*then bumps crotch off linzi* (tells her god had nothing to do with that one, it was all me)
RT85 is offline   Reply With Quote