Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-28-2007, 11:28 PM   #21
abuseme

cant wait 2 see what u got for me rodecl!

Last edited by abuseme; 01-23-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:01 PM   #22
Rodecl

Rodecl has initial reputation

I am working on it right now, i have the set done and will start rendering the fun stuff soon.
Rodecl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:38 PM   #23
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation

Looking good Rodecl, I wish i had the talent to create comix and animations like that. But i would not know where to start.
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:05 PM   #24
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

glad you like the name...though I doubt you'll be laughing when I force my way into you...of course after I break you in, I might use you to lure some innocent teens in to get their hymens busted as you hold them down
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:18 PM   #25
abuseme

rodecl -

Last edited by abuseme; 01-23-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:35 PM   #26
Rodecl

I am working on them right now... should be done today.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:47 PM   #27
Rodecl

Ok i have one project done, I skiped out on some of the usual effects cause i really wanted to have something posted today for you all to look at. I am going to do another scene after i get some RL work done.

This scene is called Car Trouble and it contains 15 renderings from start to finish. Each picture is at a resolution of 1280X1024. Normaly I rendering scenes with a lot more images and also at a higher rez (1920X1600) but in an effort to have something done today I decresed the rez and went with a smaller sequence of pictures in favor of a faster completion time. Let me know what you all think.

Enjoy.

You can download "Car Trouble" from rapid share at this link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/66343301/Car_Trouble.zip

You can also see an older set I created for a differnt style board if you would like. Its a tentacle rape scene in the same 3D rendering if you follow this link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/65401542/Danger_2.zip
Old 10-31-2007, 09:48 AM   #28
werk4it

werk4it has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodecl View Post
Ok i have one project done, I skiped out on some of the usual effects cause i really wanted to have something posted today for you all to look at. I am going to do another scene after i get some RL work done.

This scene is called Car Trouble and it contains 15 renderings from start to finish. Each picture is at a resolution of 1280X1024. Normaly I rendering scenes with a lot more images and also at a higher rez (1920X1600) but in an effort to have something done today I decresed the rez and went with a smaller sequence of pictures in favor of a faster completion time. Let me know what you all think.

Enjoy.

You can download "Car Trouble" from rapid share at this link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/66343301/Car_Trouble.zip

You can also see an older set I created for a differnt style board if you would like. Its a tentacle rape scene in the same 3D rendering if you follow this link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/65401542/Danger_2.zip
Redecl - I like it! The number of renderings is enough to get the story across...yet, you kept high enough resolution to make the images clear! Keep up the great work...
werk4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:54 AM   #29
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

redecl you are very clever,i want you to be kind with me and give or tell me how can i get this program,and are this program like 3d max?
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:33 PM   #30
Rodecl

I use several programs. here is a list below of what the program is and what i use it for.

Photoshop 8+ = skin textures and maping
3Ds 9 = model (wirefram) creation... this is any model, from a person to a car
Poser 7 = Puts it all together and alows me to "pose" and render models as well as animate movements

You can do most of the stuff you saw in my sets here with poser if you want but you will haft to purchase add-ons to poser. Also if you only use poser for this you will not have nearly as detailed models or as many posing options for moving models around and shaping the scene.

You can find:

Poser at http://www.e-frontier.com/
3Ds at http://www.autodesk.com/
and photoshop at http://adobe.com

I hope this helps. Btw if you intend to learn how to do this be prepaired to spend roughly a frustrating month or so to really learn it and be good with it.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:05 PM   #31
misterbirdie

misterbirdie has initial reputation

i do know how hard it is to do 3d graphics, tried to learn the trade in studioviz and max but i conceded. a former office mate is using maya but he aint into doing nude models, shame on his talent. i dont know if my request would merit your time, i would be posing a pic of a girl i know. hoping u can find time if you may to make her as a model in a rape scene.

she is short about 5 feet to 5 feet 2 inches. a filipina, 23 years old.

i know you might not take on requests, but thanx anyway if you will.

Last edited by Wicked; 11-19-2007 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Pics removed due to doubtful permission
misterbirdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:22 AM   #32
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

aww poor abuse me...of course it's only a hint of what I'll do to her
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:51 AM   #33
D_j

D_j has initial reputation

Very Nice Rodecl.

Being a 3D artist by profession, I am wondering why you model in MAX, and then go into Poser for posing and rendering?
IMHO MAX has a far better renderer: MR, and allows for much better shaders as well.

I have never attempted to take a MAX model into Poser for posing although it seems rather daunting due to the way Poser's model format uses morph targets and a very concise method of rigging.
MAX's CS and IK seem very well suited to good posing IMHO although the setup takes some time,.....

Please do not take this as me questioning your workflow! I am however interested in why you do things this way?

Thanks! And lets see some more!
D_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:58 AM   #34
Rodecl

originaly i was using 3D Studio but after I upgraded to windows vista I encountered a lot of problems when i rendered objets. Graphic artifacts left behind from just about everyplace as well as a constant crash issue. I have tried a few hot fixes from autodesk's website but so far nothing has fixed the issue. I havent looked for an update in a while so perhaps i will check again. As for Poser while does have its limits, is a fairly decent program and seems to run more stable then 3D studio has... at least recently.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:24 AM   #35
D_j

Interesting.
I have have heard of some people having problems, and some people not.
I am staying away from Vista for now. Too many other issues with other packages I run to chance it.

MAX 2008 supposedly takes care of any and all issues with Vista though.
And even better integration of MR. Although I personally use Vray.

Best of luck,.....will watch for more renders.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:35 AM   #36
Rodecl

thanks, I have only been doing this for about 2 or 3 months now, so i welcome any advice you have. I am not afraid to admit i am still learning. But i think i am off to a good start.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:53 AM   #37
D_j

haha.....a few months? Very impressive!

Alot of purists will debate workflows all day long,....but for a hobby it really doesnt matter. Bottom line is the result.

And your results are good!
If I could offer any critique it would be on lighting and materials.
Use of GI/Radiosity and HDRI lighting would yield huge improvements towards photorealism (IF that is your goal).
And higher rez body textures would potentiall give a better look. Although alot depends on the lighting of them.
I am pretty sure the Poser renderer can do GI,...although not sure about its incorporation of HDRI lighting.

Again,..it all depends on what kind of 'style' you are going for with the work.
Lets see some more!
Old 11-01-2007, 10:00 AM   #38
Rodecl

I am trying to create the most absolutly realistic photos possible. When someone opens a rendering i created reguardless of the topic, for this board or a more mainsteam topic... i want them to thinking "that is amazing" I have been trying to make images like thoes seen on

http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/

their work is very good, and my goal is to be that good or better at everything I create. And everyday I am getting one step closer. I have a lot to learn and come hell of high water I am going to.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:28 AM   #39
Rodecl

misterbirdie, I am willing to do requests however I would require at least a topless picture of the girl. I like to create the model as realistc as possible and without at least an idea of what her body is like it just wouldnt have the same appeal. If you would like to have me make a set with her then PM me with her picture and we can go from there.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:42 AM   #40
D_j

http://raph.com/3dartists/artgallery/ag-ii1.html

There is some inspiration for you!

I think at the rate you are progressing you will quickly outgrow Posers renderer.
Your skills are top notch even for someone who has been doing this awhile, and if you can do what you are doing in Poser, then you will soon hit a ceiling and need to get back into MAX using either MR, or Vray,....or maybe even MAXWELL.

Any more coming on your latest project? Or were those stills the end result and we will await a new subject?