Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-02-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
Minotaure

Minotaure has initial reputation
Cool Sex with strangers

Many think than only women are rape, or guy in prison. One day I live this adventure here. It was not really a rape, but…

I was with my friend "the Mistress of the Dark" see my other post. We were not engage, but closely friend. She ask me to pose for pictures dress as a girl, just to see how it will be. So I accept. She put me clothes & make up, I was pretty nice in woman. We play that game all day, but without sex, even if was partially nude & erect on some scene.

Suddenly she stop saying she had an appointment that night & have to go. Like that, without fucking me. I was really piss off. So I open the door & go for a walk, still dress in woman outfit. I was walking on the street on my high hell, looking around. People passing by, without much of attitude. Most of them probably don't even realise I was a man in disguise.

I was about to cross the street when a car stop near me:

--- He baby, do you accept to suck me for $ 50 ?

I bend a bit to see the guy ready to send him to hell, but he was a nice looking guy about 50, with cute white hair and a single $ 50 paper bill in his hand.

--- Are you sure you want me to do this ? I answered. You don't even know who I am ?

--- You're nice looking and I'm sure that these lips are marvellous. That's all the important for me. So do you accept my offer ?

--- Yessss, and I grab the door knob entering his car. Where do we go ?

--- Did you mind if we stay in my car ?

--- eee No, buut let's find a quiet & dark little street.

He drive a few minutes and park below a tree in a good spot. He hand me the cash while exposing is semi hard penis.

--- I have preservative in the glove compartment in front of you babe.

--- Yurk, I hate to suck latex, I would prefer to lick your cock right now and I immediately push the uncut skin to lick his tip. It taste so much better like that, don't you think ?

--- Wow, you're not an ordinary whore ! Most girls insist so much on condom.

--- I'm no ordinary girl, in fact you probably never meet a "woman" like be before…

And I begin to lick & suck his prick. He was slow to get full erection, but that was much more fun that a quick cummer. I fellate him for nearly half an hour and then bring him to climax in my mouth. I was hard myself all along and nearly cum when he soot his load on my tongue. It was so delicious. I continue to gently kiss & lick his member until it was soft & clean.

He was really please & satisfy, like me. I get out and he went away with a large smile.

Not one minute pass when a guy grab my ass.

--- That was exciting to watch.
--- You were here all the time ?

--- Most of it, but I didn't want to interrupt.

--- That's kind of you, so what about now, do you want to same think ? I touch his parts through his pant while showing my tongue.

--- You seem to be a good sucker, but I prefer to fuck, and he try to grab my tits & pussy. His eyes go big instantly.

--- Oups, I said, like you can feel it right now, I don't have a little cunt for you, but only a large dick !!!

--- He smile, and surely a deep asshole, that would be enough for me miss, or mister, whatever you want.

--- Tonight I prefer to be a lady, but a slut one. I take his prick in my hand and he step back.

--- Not here on the street, let's go down this dark alley, behind the container.

So I follow him and we fuck, oh yess we fuck, for almost two hour. I offer him my ass and he give me his. That was indecent like hell with shit all over that place. One chance we remove all our clothes before we begin. I was risky if someone was to come by, but much easier after to go away since our skins were so dirty. We each other cum a few time in the other rectum. I was gentle with him but he was much ruff with me, giving deep hard stroke down my back and filling my hole of thick cream….
Minotaure is offline   Reply With Quote