Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-26-2006, 08:02 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Stood Up M/F

Stood up

I’m walking down the street and I see this attractive young woman standing on the step just outside her door. She has giant boobs that pressing against her low cut blouse. She has a real cute short skirt on. As I pass by, I hear her mumbling something about that creep stood her up again. I knew this was my chance. I dashed around to the alley and into her backyard. I scurry to the backdoor. What luck! The door is unlocked. I quietly make my way into the kitchen and grab a butcher knife from the counter as I make my way to the front door. I duct behind the door and wait for my prize to come back in.

I didn’t have to wait long. Soon I heard her mumbling as she came into the living room. As she reached to slam the door, I jumped out. I kicked the door shut as I locked my hand over her mouth. I showed her the knife I had in my other hand as I told her “Just be quiet and don’t fight. I don’t want to hurt you: but that is up to you.”

I spun her to face the wall. Grabbing a doily from a nearby table, I forced the lacy material deep in her mouth. She was trying to mumble through her gag; but I wasn’t in any mood to listen. I was in control and she needed to learn that. I removed my belt and jerked her arms roughly behind her back. With a quick loop and then a tug I had her wrists secured. I then turned the frightened prey around to get a closer look. I kept her back pinned to the wall as I admired my catch. Her hands behind her back made her boobs stick out even farther. I drew the tip of my knife slowly down the front of her blouse and circled each mound. She must have a thin bra on because there are two peaks bulging through the thin material.

I reminded her “Just do as I tell you and you will be okay.” She nodded her head as tears trickled down her cheeks. She was realizing the trouble she was in. She tipped her head trying to point to her purse on another nearby table. She was hoping that it was merely money that I was after. I grabbed her purse and rifled through it till I found her wallet. I looked at her ID; her name was Cassie. Her wallet contained ten dollars. “No Honey, I want more than a few dollars. I want a good time and you are going to give me a nice party tonight.” I taunted her. She was crying harder as her worst fears were being realized. “We can do this nice and I won’t be long, or we can do this the hard way and I can stay all night. Which is it going to be?”

She mumbled “Easy,” through her gag. “That is a good girl” I said. I grabbed her hair and began leading her down the hallway. I had seen the kitchen and living room; now it was time to see the rest of the house. The first room we came to was her bedroom. She had a full size bed that was nicely made. There was a walk-in closet on one wall. We continued down the hall. The bathroom was the next door. Still one the counter top was her hair brush and make-up. The last room was what look like had once been another bedroom. Instead of a bed, it had a desk with a computer on it. I also spied a digital camera. That could provide me some memories of tonight.

I led her inside the room and made her sit in the office chair slipping her hands behind the back of the chair. When she sat down, her short skirt rode high on her legs. I jerked the telephone cord out of the wall and bound her ankles behind the chair swivel. She looked so helpless completely bound and gagged. All she could do is wait for me to make my next move. She was breathing heavy from the panic racing through her. I decided it was time to unwrap my present. I told her “Cassie, lean your head way back. I want you to stare at the ceiling. Be sure and keep your eyes open.”

She tilted her head back. Her boobs stuck out even further. I slipped my hands around her ears and brushed them softly. I then let them slowly fall to her shoulder then finally down her front till they stopped at the neckline of her low cut blouse. She took a deep breath as she wondered what would be next. She didn’t have to wait long. Before she could exhale I had ripped her pretty blouse entirely down the front. The air rushed from her lungs around the lacy gag. Shoving the blouse behind her back so I could get a good look at her boobs jammed into her bra. I lifted the right breast out of the bra and let it hang dangling over the top. Her bra kept the boob suspended like on display for sale. It was on display but the price was free for the taking; and I was going to take it. I then lifted her left breast out along side its mate. They were huge. Their nipples were now fully erect. They pointed out like large erasers on pencils. I pinched each nipple and they both turned pink. Another pink and they were bright red. I spun her bra slight and undid the clasp. The bra was strapless so it fell loosely in the chair. I pulled the garment up to check her size. She was 36DD. Those were indeed milkers she had.

I began sucking and kissing on her nipples as I squeezed her breasts. She squirmed in the chair trying to twist from my unwelcome attention. As I continued sucking on her nipples, I dropped my hands to her legs and began shoving my hands under her short skirt. Her face turned bright red as she realized I would soon be at the treasure’s entrance. My hand reached her pelvic area. I moved the thin material of her panties aside as I probed the folds of the entrance to her pussy. She twisted nervously in the chair: which only enabled my fingers to move deeper. She realized her twisting was actually screwing herself deeper on my finger.

I reached behind her back and unbuttoned the single button on the waist of her short skirt. With one single motion I moved the zipper down. I grasped the top of her skirt and pulled it over her hips and down her legs till it was nothing more than a wad of material bunched around her bound ankles. I took the knife and cut the waist and leg bands of her skimpy panties. I laid the knife down and then grasped the nylon material. I jerked so hard that her hips lifted from the chair as the material tore away. She now sat completely nude with her hips at the very edge of the chair. Her pounding chest heaved her gigantic boobs upward like an offering to a god.

Panic spread over her face. She knew she was now mine for the taking. I smiled as I admired what I had been so lucky to stumble on tonight. You are a little heavy; but some exercise will work that off. You are going to get plenty of exercise tonight. Aren’t you?

I moved my hand up and down her legs as she tried to squeeze them shut tight. I slapped her face telling her “Spread nice and wide. I would hate to use the knife to pry those legs apart. Just keep your eyes on the ceiling and those legs really wide. I am going to go exploring. Her legs trembled as my hand probed her pussy folds. I inserted a finger and began rubbing her clit. She tossed her head from side to side. She was still attempting to squeeze her legs but she remembered what I said and forced herself to stay exposed.

“Do you like that? Damn it I asked you a question.” She sobbed yes through the gag. I knew that she was a woman that probably was usually in control. Now she found herself without any control. I decide to humiliate her some more before I got down to the real business. “What do you think I’m going to do?” Now crying hysterically, she managed to utter “Rape me.” “Bingo, the right answer. I am going to fuck you any way I want and as many times as I want. Right?” “Yes.” She sobbed. I continued rubbing her clit. I could tell from her twisting in the chair that she felt her body starting to betray her.

“Cassie, open you mouth wide. I’m going to take the gag out; but if you try to scream I will stuff it so far down your throat that you will suffocate.” I told her as she shook in the chair. She opened her mouth as wide as she could. I grabbed a lacy corner and pulled the now soggy material from her mouth. She gasped for air as she tried to catch her breath. I traced my finger over her quivering lips. “Do you know what these are for?” I asked.

“No.” was a meek response. “There are for kissing and sucking a cock.” I teased. I placed the blade of the knife under her left breast. “We are going to kiss. I want to tongue you and you should do the same. If I feel one tooth, say good bye to your tit.” I placed my mouth close to hers. She opened her and our lips touched. Immediately I felt her tongue whip inside my mouth. For the next minute we tongue fucked each other’s mouth. Her body trembled from fear that the knife would slip. When I was done, I told her that is good for use one. Let’s try the second purpose.

“No. Please don’t I don’t like doing that.” She pleaded. I lifted her hands over the back of the chair and pushed her to her knees. “Open your mouth. Remember keep those eyes open and look up at me.” She opened her mouth and I pulled my cock out and slipped the growing erecting into her waiting mouth. Her lips quickly sealed around my dick. I grasped her hair with one hand and started moving her head back and forth. Her eyes darted around the room looking for help.

I soon picked the pace up. When she had lost concentration as to what was happening, a bright flash. I had taken a picture of her on her knees sucking my cock; then another flash. Her eyes shot from side to side as if protesting. She did not only have to give a blow job; but it was being photographed. I laid the camera down. I knew I was going to need both hands for what was coming. I told her “Relax” as I placed my hands firmly on the back of her head. Without warning, my cock erupted sending globs of spunk deep into her mouth and throat. Her head twisted hard; but I held it tight on my balls as I finished pumping my fluid into her. I yelled “Swallow. I want you to swallow the whole load.”

She swallowed and gulped as she tried to comply. Several attempts later she opened her mouth to prove that she had got it all down. She hung her head in shame. I took a picture of her face as some had trickled out the corner of her mouth. I patted the top of her head as I told her “As I told her a little protein is good for you.”

“Its time for some exercise.” I told her. I untied her feet and lifted her to her wobbly legs. As we started down the hallway, she said “I have to use the bathroom.” I steered her into the bathroom. “Please leave and shut the door.” She asked. “No and no.” I replied. Straddle the toilet facing the wall and go.” She sobbed as she did what she was told. She squatted on the commode facing backwards. I heard a stream trickle into the water. When she was done, I lifted her up and we proceeded to the bedroom.

She walked directly to the side of the bed: resigned to the fact that she was going to be raped. “I suppose you want me on my back” she quizzed. I nodded so she climbed on the bed. As she did, I slapped her plump ass hard. “Wait.” I told her. “I want to get that ass pink first.” She knelt on the bed with her head on the mattress while I slapped her ass several times. Satisfied when it turned a rosy color; I shoved on her butt. She finished getting on the bed and then flopped onto her back. As she laid there waiting for what was next, I rifled through her drawers and found two pair of pantyhose. I cut the four legs out and approached the bed. “Please don’t tie me.” She pleaded.

“Cassie, I’m going to tie you for now. Maybe later, I will untie you. I loped a nylon leg around her right ankle and tied it close to the bed post. I moved to her other ankle and soon her legs were stretched wide apart. Untying her wrist; I repeated the procedures on her wrist. She was now tied completely spread eagle. She was completely vulnerable; spread wide open. I went to the office and retrieved the camera. I returned to capture some more photos. She cringed each time the flash lit the room. I made especially sure to get plenty of her pelvic area. All she could do was lie there and be photographed.

When I was done, I removed my clothes and prepared for the fun. I crawled between her legs. As I moved close and placed the tip of my cock against her pussy, she bit her lip and cringed. “Are you wet enough? I asked. Her face turned bright red. Crying hysterically; she replied “I think so.” It was great. She was telling me her status to be raped. As I scooted forward; she begged “Please go slow. I haven’t had sex in a long time. I think I’m tight.” She had been broken. The proud and in control woman that I seen on the porch’ was not telling me her sex status so I could rape her.

I moved closer and began penetrating her. I could feel her wetness on the head of my cock but it was doing little to ease her pain of penetration. She was breathing deep and heavy as my cock slipped slowly deeper and deeper. Her head tossed from side to side as ohs and ahs filled the room. I kept pushing and slowly her vagina accepted the length of my cock. I retreated and then slipped the entire length again. Before I started really pumping this pussy, I wanted to make sure I was firmly in. I retreated once again but this time I rammed with full force into the unsuspecting woman. She screamed in pain as she winced. I did two more brutal jabs. I wanted her to realize that this was a rape; not just another sex encounter. It was another means of forcing her realize she had no control over the situation

I began pumping her pussy in earnest. She tugged at her bindings as the speed increased. My cock was throbbing with anticipation. I sensed I was nearing an eruption. It was time for more humiliation. I announced “I want an orgasm. I want you to have an orgasm and it had better not be a fake.” She stammered “I won’t. I can’t do that.”

I countered. “You had better if you don’t want to be titless.” Her screams turned to sobs as she continued to toss her head. She knew that somehow she was going to have to satisfy my cruel demands. I felt her body change its tempo. I knew she was going to succeed despite the embarrassment. A few minutes later, as I continued pumping, I could feel her vaginal walls throbbing. Her entrance pulsed wildly. Suddenly I started ejaculating deep in her vagina. I was quickly met with a loud moan as I felt a rush of fluids around my cock. Her head thrashed wildly as sweat pored from her body. Her vagina was in a spasm. We were climaxing together. We collapsed together as we tried to regain our composure. I rolled off of her as she tried to regain her breath. “Not bad for a plump ride. I’ll give you more exercise later.”

I rest for a second and then I want see what her plump ass feels like. I grab her wrist and drag her from the bed. I stand her at the foot of the bed and tell her “Bend over and spread your feet wide. Put you head down on the bed with you arms stretched out above your head. Put you hands palm down on the bed and stay that way.” I look around the room for something to lubricate her ass with. I spot some hand lotion on her dresser. That should work. I squeeze some on her round hips and begin to rub it in. With each rotation, I rub deeper between her hips until I am circling her ass hole. I make one more circle going directly across her sphincter. I move close behind her raised ass.

I say “Fudge, this is going to sting a little.” I slip my dick directly against her opening. As I begin to push, I hear her moan and she her clinching the sheet. A little bit more pressure and she is saying “Oh God, Oh God that hurts. Please don’t do this. I have never had sex this way. You are hurting me too much.” She pounds the bed. The head of my cock has now slipped into her anal canal. I know that it should be easier now.

I tell her “Relax and it won’t hurt as much.” I shove harder and my cock slowly penetrates deeper. She is still moaning and pounding the bed. I have three inches to go. I decide I should just get this over with. I lunge hard. She screams as my penis completely penetrates till my balls are wedge between her hips. Her hair swishes back and forth as she jerks wildly. She was actually making her ass ride my cock. I could feel her muscles tighten and relax as she bucked on the bed. I was really enjoying being rammed into her tight ass. She hadn’t lied. As tight as she was, I knew I had just busted a virgin ass.

I tell her “Push back on me. I want you to rock your ass so I can really get turned on.” I slap her plump ass to emphasize my words. She jerks from the sudden slap. A few more slaps and her hips are turning nice and pink. She begins to rock her hips back and forth as she begs “Please just get this over with.” I laugh and tell her “How long it takes is up to you. Were you going to give your date a little ass tonight?” As she claws the sheets she grumbles “You bastard.” I plan on taking my time doing her ass. It is really tight and I am going to enjoy this to the full extent. Several minutes go by as I slowly pump her ass. I am ready for a big finish. I reach forward and grab a handful of hair. Pulling her head back, I start fucking her tight ass really hard and fast. She is flinging her arms wildly as she tries to toss her head.

A few hard rams later and I explode deep in her bowels. She collapses on the bed from pain and exhaustion. I snap several more pictures with the camera. I especially want a close up of her gaping ass with my spunk seeping out and down her spread thighs. I tell her “If you go to the police, I will send these pictures to your work and associates. I may even put them on a web site for sluts.” She bursts into tears realizing that I meant what I said.

I tell her to go into the bathroom and take her nylons and shoes off and get in the shower. She sheepishly walks to the bathroom and turns the shower on. I watch as the water sprays over her shaken body. I tell her “Cassie, from now on you will leave your backdoor unlocked at night and you are to sleep totally nude. I’ll come by to check. If that door is locked, I will come in and kill you. I am going to come back for some more visits and I expect you to be a nice hostess.”

Hearing my demands she sinks to her knees weeping. She realizes her world has just changed. Once in control; she was now going to have no control over her body. She was just going to be a sex object for some perverted rapist. I dressed and slipped out the door. As I closed the door, I could still hear the shower running.

THE END
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:25 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

veeerry nice!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:33 PM   #3
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Talking

Nice one throat........loved the kiss with knife to tit .....

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote