Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-30-2006, 03:47 AM   #1
apv

apv has initial reputation
Default a real one

Back in the eighties I dated a girl who was young, sweet, shy an innocent, until I corrupted her, but then she corrupted me!
At her demand our sex got kinkier and kinkier, rougher and rougher, it was all new to me, but I didn’t mind! One night we went out to a party and we had an argument, I didn’t talk to her and had too much to drink. When I took her home her mum was out, she told me to go but I wanted sex, so I took it right there in her room, I left her naked an crying.
Next day I felt guilty as hell, till I saw here. She said it was the best sex we had ever had! She wanted more and said she would do anything for me to get it.
We played some very dangerous games over next few months until one warm summer night she got her ultimate wish!
If you want to know more e me. apvapv@hotmail.com
apv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:55 AM   #2
sofia

sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)

Let me guess, you gave her some Dunkins doughnuts.

Yeah, you know, sometimes I got carried away also.

I let my BF tie me, up, gag me, and then we do it.

.....and this is the best sex we ever had?

OH, PLEASEEEE!!!

No, no, no.

Please learn to tie knots.
sofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:40 AM   #3
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia
Let me guess, you gave her some Dunkins doughnuts.

Yeah, you know, sometimes I got carried away also.

I let my BF tie me, up, gag me, and then we do it.

.....and this is the best sex we ever had?

OH, PLEASEEEE!!!

No, no, no.

Please learn to tie knots.

Agreed, thought i am bit more less sarcastic than dear sofia, "apv" the story sounds soooooo original, stick it in the story board to share it with the other members, we are not in the habit of having to email to get the "rest" of the story thats why this is a forum
Old 05-30-2006, 07:45 AM   #4
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I moved this thread from the story board ClanHunter, as I wasn't sure if it was a story or a reminiscence.
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:46 AM   #5
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
I moved this thread from the story board ClanHunter, as I wasn't sure if it was a story or a reminiscence.
Grm

Oh well i will shut my mouth then, thought its does sound like a reminiscence.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:49 AM   #6
apv

apv has initial reputation
Default reply

It is a real reminiscence; I wasn’t sure what I could post. Back then it never occurred to me that any women thought about rape, let alone liked it!
apv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:53 AM   #7
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by apv
It is a real reminiscence; I wasn’t sure what I could post. Back then it never occurred to me that any women thought about rape, let alone liked it!
...... well, now you know

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:12 PM   #8
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by apv

I dont think any women would consent to a real rape by a total stranger unless it was pre-arranged which in turn is giving consent anyway, thought there are women in here into the fantasy side of things.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:00 AM   #9
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Oh, hi there, My name is "You know what" and I am here to please you, yeah.

Oh, and I am a certified, card carrying rape Victim, yes, No 12QW78RTH.

Certified and approved by the Rapeboard Council, Grade A.

So, waddya want to do tonight?

Oh, Ok, I will start by putting my hands behind my back and you can rope me there, and after that, yeah, take that ball and shove it real deep in my mouth.

NNNNNGGGGGGGGHHH!!!

UUUURRUGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHHHHHGHGHGHHH!!!

YARRRRGGGHGHGHBBHBHBHBHBHHHHHRRFFFFFFFF!!!
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote