Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-17-2006, 06:14 AM   #1
Watcher1530

Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)
Post Alleyway Afternoon! M, F, nc, hum, viol, ws

I've always fantasised about raping a woman without actually entering her with my cock, after all violating with a dick is such a frequent fantasy for me. Rape without penetration; a non-sequitur? I don't really think so, although the dictionary may say it's about forced copulation, penile entry. For me it's more about conquest, domination, and the feeling that at that moment there's no more denial of my feelings. It is down to me and my strength whether I get what I want, not down to her.

I'm out for a walk and there's this woman walking ahead of me, she'd be about 25, very petite, just over 5 foot? She's wearing a short red skirt with a frilly white blouse.

But it's the body. Man she's fuckin' tiny!

I could very nearly touch fingers and thumbs round her waist. Her thighs are only as big as my calves, and my grip would enclose any part of her slender arms. Her tiny shoulders contrast with her head on a slender neck, giving her a childish appeal. But the hips betray her womanhood, no straight outline here, this is a woman not a girl.

My cock stirs, sexual aggression awakening. A mental flash of her slender wrists and forearms contrasts with what my cock is like when it's aching hard and glistening. If I were to fuck her, for her pussy it'd almost be as if she had a twin sister fisting her, as I overpowered her equally tiny sister up the arse. So that thread of thought has got me lost in the wonder of her tiny tight arse straining against her little red miniskirt, and visions of a rip up the back of the skirt and the hilt of my shaft up to her cheeks. My cock is getting plump now as walk on.

The hunter in me awakens. I keep my pace as it is, but slightly lessen my stride, slowing down without sounding like I am. My fantasy-prey is ahead of me and she must remain un-alarmed. My opportunity is still further ahead than her, a secluded alleyway that I know well leading to some factory units, and at this time they're empty, nobody's about. I gain on her, she looks round but I've pre-empted her by moments, looking up at a Seagull calling on top of a roof. No change in her manner, she's not been spooked by my stare. The closer I get the more I want her, the more my cock swells.

I pass her, coming up no more than 3 feet behind her as she walks past the alleyway. Score! Perfectly timed, and nobody about. Had I wanted to I could have. But I walk on, left with my fantasy, she left with her dignity and sanity, as it should be. I've had my little game I still have my liberty and most importantly no-ones hurt.

But I can pursue my fantasies without hurting anyone. I turn off the road and once she's walked straight past my turning I walk on lost in reverie....

I slow my pace and wander home. Now I'm back, cup of tea and a cig, sitting in front of this PC and considering what I'd have done to her, I start typing...

As we reached the alleyway I'd picked her up. 2 quick steps and I'm right behind her. My hand pushed under her arm and up over her mouth, pressing a tit. The other up between her slender smooth legs to grab her blouse. She kicked and struggled as I tipped her on her side, her hot mound now pressed against my bulging bicep. I carried her writhing body into the alley. My prey has been ambushed and she's mine to consume, this is a feast I'm hungry for.

I let her down and push her against the wall, she's feisty, still struggling. My hand still over her mouth I grab a fistful of her hair and force her head against the wall. My thigh presses between her butt-cheeks forcing her to spread and denying her the chance to kick out effectively. She scratches me and I punish her by biting her shoulder hard. Her squeals subside and she stills somewhat, a slight tremble building in her body. The trembling builds as her adrenaline pumps, I feel warmth spreading on my thigh, the little bitch has wet herself.

I hold her there, savouring her weakness and warmth. I move my thigh rhythmically and she moans. My grip is tight and I can feel that she is defenceless. No need for threats, no need for me to speak at all, my body and the situation calls upon her survival instincts and she relaxes further. I have her submission, she feels that she is mine now. I feel tears trickle onto my hand off her cheek as sobs make her twitch. The feeling of this emotional response makes me hard, rock hard, my shaft strains in my jeans. I keep her there, savouring her womanhood, enjoying my control. I rhythmically rub my bulging crotch against her firm little arse. And fuck it if I'm not trembling too! This is so exiting I need to control the situation until I can get my shit together.

I can feel her confusion, it's been some minutes now. I've been silent, how does she feel about that? Does it scare her? Her shaking has reduced but I really can't tell, you can still be shittin' it even after the adrenalin recedes.

My erection, contained in my jeans, presses against her tiny arse. Her back has now arched and my thigh has lifted her off the ground, every move will be conveyed to her cunt and arse. She's restrained and she's just held powerless, my steadying breath against her neck.

Some minutes pass and she relaxes as the futility of struggle dawns upon her.

I release my grip and taking a bundle of her hair thrust her head against the rough brick. My free hand now reaches down between her legs, she remains passive, occasional sobs are her only physical response. Nice, she's wearing sensible cotton panties. I bend and grab them at the crotch, pulling them down, I make her lift each leg and get them off her.

I've still said nothing, I intend her to endure this with my continuing silence.

Releasing her hair I turn her to face me, push her back against the wall and stretch the panties over head and around her eyes. Not perfect, but they'll do as a blindfold.

Now I can eat. I rip her blouse open and pull her bra straps over her shoulders, revealing her perky tits. A hand over her mouth now to suppress her moans, I bend to suck her tits. I lick and suck them running my teeth over the soft flesh. I tease her nipples between my teeth, what a supreme delicacy.

As I attend to her tits my free hand goes between her legs once more. She's shaven but with one of those bizarre pubic landing strips marking the centre of the mound. Why don't these bitches just shave it all off? Anyway, I'm starting to feel the need to taste the next course. And right now my fingers are getting a response as she starts to struggle again. Does the stupid cunt really think she can stop me? To remind her of her position I release my hand from her mouth, grasping her tender throat, I throttle her and bite a tit. Rising to loom over her, I come close enough for her to feel my breath in her face. I growl one word to her as I squeeze her slender neck, "Still".

She is stilled, apart from for renewed sobs. I go back to her paps, now marked with my bite. My fingers probe her twat, it's quite tight, and the slimy wetness suggests that she's aroused, not just pissed wet. Driving my fingers into her folds I feel her tense to resist my entry, but once again she cannot resist. I squeeze the mound and lips as I bite her tits repeatedly. This little bitch is my property now and she knows it. She's stopped sobbing, something's snapped in her.

I stand up and spin her round. Grabbing her again by the throat I grope between her thighs. My thumb presses her tight ring and my fingers tease her clit. I spread the wetness onto my hand and between her legs. Her legs push and her arse tightens as she instinctively presents herself. I violate her fully, thumb in her arse, fingers in pussy, and wrapping her long hair in my fist I pull her onto my hand.

Bending her supple body back against my self I revel in my control, licking her neck, and twisting her round to bite a tit hard, this draws a single trembling yelp from her. Gently squeezing and massaging her inside I use my fingers to make her intensely aware of the proximity of her cunt and arsehole.

I make her waddle up the alley, blindfolded, bitten, despoiled, clothes in disarray,

I lead her to a pile of rubbish bags, she stands before them in my grip, breathing heavily and utterly passive now. Pulling the back of her blouse further down I undo her bra clasp and pull it off from the front. I bundle the lacy prize into my pocket, a keepsake.

I spin her round and still holding her hair, force her to kneel before me. I take her hand and put it on my fly-zip, guiding her hand to prompt her to unzip me. She hesitates, but a hard tug of her hair awakens her once again to the reality of her situation. She unzips me, then hesitates, I pull her hair again.

She reaches into my jeans and liberates my turgid shaft. I rip off her blind fold and pocket the cotton panties I've coveted since I removed them, might as well have the set. She is now faced with a cock that's almost as thick as her slender forearms, horror is in her face as she looks up at me. I pistol whip her, smearing pre-cum on her upturned, mascara stained, face. My cock responds, hardening, but my intention is not to satisfy it here. I press it to her lips and she refuses trying to turn her head away from the veiny monster. One more tug of her hair though and she's sucking the tip.

That's it, I've broken her now, no attempt to bite it, just acceptance. I've got what I want, her total submission. But I will deny her my seed and my orgasm.

I pick her up to her feet by the hair and spit in her face. Then I advancing I drag her back and drop her onto the rubbish bags. She falls prone, her bitten tits, mascara-stained face, and thighs now open to reveal her cunt, her skirt up over her belly. I hold my cock in my hand and stand over her. She thinks I'm going to wank over her, maybe even mount her. But I stand there for some minutes breathing deeply withdrawing from my state of sexual aggression. My cock goes from solid to merely fat and threatening, now it's my balls that ache.

I am ready for the final conquest now. Her look of fear changes to disgust as I douse her in a hot stream of piss. I shake my tool over her, spattering her with a few final globs of pre-cum. Then I put my cock back, zip up and casually walk away.

She lies with the rubbish, piss-soaked, violated, bitten, bruised and defiled. The animal in me loves that.
Watcher1530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:15 AM   #2
Watcher1530

Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)Watcher1530 Level 5 (500+)

PS How do you do these codes?
My best guess: MF nosex dm humil viol ws (no code for biting?
Old 05-17-2006, 03:02 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fixed up the codes for you my friend! Wouldn't want someone walking into this one unawares!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 03:51 PM   #4
Watcher1530

Thanks for that, I get it now. Not seem them on what I've been reading.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:06 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No problem, I still have to think about it hard when I post a story.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote