Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-12-2006, 10:33 AM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Friend In Need MF,Wife,anal,video,drug

A Friend in NEED
By Throatdagger

My name is Harry. I’m usually a leader in the R Group but I’d been contacted by a friend of mine who had a problem. His wife just wasn’t fulfilling all of her wifely obligations. He wanted me to help encourage her. If that didn’t work, he would still have fond photographic memories of what could be. We had arranged for the three of us to meet at a crowded restaurant downtown.

I got there first and was seated when Doreen and Ray arrived. We knew there would not be any tables available because the restaurant didn’t take reservations and there’s always a long line on Friday evening. Ray spotted me at my table and I invited the couple to join me since I was dining alone. Doreen looked stunning. She is a petite lady weighing about 120 pounds with reddish brunette hair and blue eyes that pierce your soul. She had a light blue blouse on with blue jeans. She had sneakers on over nylon clad feet.

Ray explained that we knew each other from a civic group we both belonged to. I insisted that they have a glass of wine from the bottle I had purchased since I couldn’t possibly drink the whole bottle and it was illegal to have an open container outside. They both agreed. As I poured Doreen her glass of wine, I secretly added a dose of potent sedative. With the glasses full I proposed a toast to “old friendships and new experiences”. Little did Doreen know that she was the new experience. We clinked our glasses together and Doreen swallowed about one forth of her glass of wine. Ray followed with another toast to “old times” and Doreen drank more. After several minutes Doreen announced that she was feeling light headed. I remarked that I heard a bug was going around and it did seem warm and stuffy in there.

The three of us decided that we would all go back to Ray’s and Doreen’s house where she could lie down and the two guys could watch sports on TV. I quickly paid the check. Ray and I helped Doreen to their car. We put Doreen in the back seat where she would be more comfortable and I would ride with her incase she started feeling worse. Ray slid behind the wheel and we started for their house in the suburbs. Within a few minutes the sedative took full effect. Doreen was completely out.

As we rode along I decided to get a little start on the evening entertainment. I slowly slid my hand up Doreen’s leg and began caressing her thigh. I put my other arm around her neck and let my hand hang. I began moving my hand back and forth across the bodice of her blouse. I gently lifted my arm then lowered it again sliding my hand inside the front of her shirt. To my surprise she wasn’t wearing a bra. I rubbed her small breasts and her nipples were becoming aroused. This was going to be fun; I could suck on her nipples without having big boobs flopping around. Her head tilted to rest against my chest. As I continued to caress both her thigh and her small but firm breast, she made slight moaning sounds. I continued moving my hand higher up her leg opening my hand to spread her legs slightly. I soon was rubbing her pelvic area. She was moaning and snuggling her head against my torso. I decided to see what she was hiding under those tight jeans. I unbuttoned the waistband then unzipped the jeans exposing pantyhose over pink panties. I tugged the jeans down against her lap and then yanked her pantyhose below her abdomen. I then grabbed one side of those pink panties and ripped hard. The material made a loud tearing sound as it tore free from her leg. With a second jerk the panties came completely off. I tossed them into the front seat next to Ray. With the flimsy barriers gone, I moved to explore her treasures. I began rubbing my hand firmly between her legs. As I explored she started moaning louder.

Since were now on dimly lit streets I took the opportunity to check her tits out. I ripped her blouse open at the top. She had a white camisole top underneath which I pulled up exposing her erect nipples. I began licking and sucking her nipples as I returned a hand between her legs. I could feel her unshaven bush hiding her pubic area. I began gently fingering her inner pussy lips which was causing her to respond even more. She was becoming wet; I hoped I could contain myself a while longer.

We soon arrived at their house. Ray helped me and we gingerly walked Doreen in and sat her on the sofa in the living room. While she sat there still unaware of the proceedings, Ray made sure the doors were securely locked. I closed all the curtains in the house; the last thing we wanted was snoopy neighbors. Ray got the cameras ready to record the events. I sat next to Doreen and patted her lightly on her cheeks. She slowly started to regain her senses. Looking startled at a strange guy sitting next to her, she suddenly realized her shirt was open at the top and her jeans and pantyhose were shoved below her belly. Her belly was completely exposed since her panties were gone. When she had completely regained consciousness she started to stand. I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her back down on the sofa. She turned to look at me and said “What are you doing?” I said “Doreen, I want some entertainment from you. Just relax and do as I say.” “What the hell?” Doreen shouted as she stared at Ray who now held a camera

“Now there’s no need to get testy. If you fully cooperate I won’t hurt you and you might even enjoy tonight. Ray, put the CD in that I brought and the little lady is going to dance for us.” “Go to hell” Doreen spat. I yanked her head sharply back by her short hair. “Now listen. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The point is that you are going to exactly what you’re told. Your darling Ray is not going to help you. For the next several hours you belong to me. You are my slave. You will obey me whether I want sex or food or you to bathe me. Got that?” She began crying and mumbling “Oh my God”. “Now get that cute ass of yours up and start dancing. I want a sexy dance.” I shouted as I shoved her forward. Catching herself from falling face first on the floor, she slowly rose. Moving to the center of the living room she tried to pull her jeans up. “Leave them down. I want to see that belly of yours. She began to dance as the music was playing. She looked pleadingly at Ray who was busy with his camera. Ray announced “I’m not going to help you.” “You bastard” Doreen shouted at Ray.

I ran across the room and grabbed her by the hair. Yanking hard I ordered “That’s no way to talk to you husband. Now get on your knees and beg forgiveness.” I shoved her in front of Ray and pulled her head so far back that she dropped to her knees. She began crying and pleading “I’m sorry for what I said. Just make him stop.” Ray looking down at his begging wife; making sure to get every moment on tape, laughed and said “It’s too late for that. I’ve given you to him to use as he wants.”

I picked her up by her hair and said “I told you to dance and it had better be sexy. Move that tight ass of yours and swing those little boobs. Rub your hips and tits. Dance like the slut you will soon be.” She was crying as she started moving her feet and hips to the music. She glanced at me then started rubbing a hand on her hips and then the other hand on her camisole. “Harder. Get both hands on those boobs. Work them good.” I urged. She meekly removed the hand from her hip and placed it next to the one on her chest. As she danced she started working her breast more and more. As she pushed upward her cleave bulged above the camisole’s neckline. “Dance faster” I encouraged. She obeying picked up the tempo of her movements. She was now quickly swaying as she continued her breast massage. “Very good; now that wasn’t too hard.” I complemented.

The next track of the CD began playing a sexier song. “That’s sure is a sexy song. That is so sexy that you can strip by it.” I commented. Her blue eyes shot daggers at me. I ordered “You heard what I said. Start taking your clothes off. Take everything off nice and slow but by the time that song stops you’d better be standing there only in your pantyhose.” Realizing there was no one to help her and no possibility of escaping she reached down to slide her jeans to her ankles. She kicked her sneaker off and stepped from the heap of material around her feet. Folding her arms across her chest she tried to hide her breast from view only to have me slap her arms away. Grabbing the neckline of her camisole, I yanked hard and the flimsy material easily tore away.

I said “Start dancing.” As the next song began playing, she began gyrating her hips and legs once again. I motioned to start the breasts moving. She raised her hands and meekly began manipulating her breast. As that song ended, I decided that I had enough dancing. I ordered “You can stop dancing. Come stand close in front of me. Tilt your head way back. I want you looking at the ceiling.” She slowly and dejectedly moved a foot in front of me. She lifted her head until I could see she was staring at the ceiling. “Look Ray, she’s got those nipples standing at full attention. Her lips quivering from the embarrassment as I lowered my lips and began sucking on the pink erections. I lifted and squeezed her boobs as I continued licking and sucking her nipples. Tears were freely flowing down her cheeks as sobbing noises emanated from her mouth. She was pleading softly but her pleas were falling on deaf ears.

It was time to get her completely nude. I told her “Take a deep breath and brace yourself.” I watched as she shifted her feet and inhaled a deep breath. With a sudden jerk forward and downward, I ripped her pantyhose from her quivering body. I ordered “Step out of those rags.” Acting like she was walking on ice, she slowly pulled her feet from the tattered remains of her pantyhose. Doreen stood trembling. She was completely naked for Ray and I to enjoy. She could only dread what lay ahead for her

I had her spread her legs apart so I could explore her pussy lips. As I explored the folds of her womanhood I told her “Keep rubbing those tits. I want your nipples to stay erected because I’ll be back to them.” I rubbed my hand deeper and deeper till it was firmly against her vaginal entrance. I could feel wetness starting to form as I raised my head and began sucking on her nipples once again. She stood trembling at the unwanted attention and manipulation. It was time for me to get ready. I ordered “Slave take my clothes off. I want to be naked against you.” With shaky hands she loosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. The look in her eyes showed that she wanted to strangle me with the tie but she knew the difference between her petite body and my strong body would lead to a futile attempt and pain for her. She lifted the tie over my head and slid the shirt off then tossed both on the sofa. Next she unbuckled my belt and unsnapped my slacks. As she unzipped my trousers she could feel my erect cock ready to pop out. My pants fell to the floor as she proceeded to remove my shoes. I ordered her “Drop my drawers.” Doreen’s whole body was shaking as she tugged my briefs off my hips. My erect penis poked her in the face as she worked to get my underwear down my legs. Turning her head to avoid looking at my 9 inch pole; she ducked lower avoiding its touch. Soon she had got my trouser and briefs off and tossed them on the sofa. Doreen huddled on her knees in front of me. She was wiping tears from her cheeks as she continued to sob.

“Look at me.” I abruptly ordered. She tilted her head back. My dick projected just above her face. “Start licking. The wetter you get it the easier the next phase will be.” I instructed. With a thoroughly disgusted look, she stuck her tongue out and began slowly licking my cock. Lightly touching my manhood with the tip of her tongue I slapped her on the head. She knew what was being commanded of her. She began licking harder along the entire length. I was ready for the next phase. “Open and start sucking” I said. She responded “It’s too big. I’ve got a small mouth. I can’t get it in.” “Well I guess I’ll have to break your jaws so they’ll open wider. I want those lips wrapped tight and I’d better not feel any teeth if you don’t want to be gumming your food.” I threatened.

Opening her mouth wide she moved to guide my erect cock into her mouth. She was right. She had a small mouth. Her lips stretched tight around my protrusion. She was holding her teeth as far apart as possible not wanting to risk any scraping. I slid about 3 inches of my 9 inch dick into her mouth. I felt the back of her mouth starting to bump against the head. I knew this would be short pump strokes until later when I could get her head hanging over the side of the bed. I was really going to fuck her throat then. I barked “Keep your eyes open and look at me.” She opened her eyes wide. I’m not sure because I had told her too or because the amount her mouth was being expanded. Taking hold of her head, I slowly began moving her head back and forward. Her eyes widened even more with the movement. Her piercing blue eyes were ready to pop out of their sockets. I went slowly at first but soon I picked the pace up. The knob of my dick was hitting the back of her mouth. She began lightly slapping my legs as she tried to breathe between strokes.

Her pleading looks were becoming more desperate. She knew what was soon going to happen if I didn’t pull out. I picked up the pace even faster. Her short reddish hair was flopping as her head banged back and forth. My cock soon began to spasm. She tried to yank her head back but to no avail. I held my pulsating rod firmly in her mouth. She was slapping my legs wildly as I blew my load down her throat. Her cheeks expanded like a squirrel with a mouthful of nuts as she tried to spit my spunk out. I hollered “Swallow. You had better swallow every drop. When I do pull out your lips had better polish my rod squeaky clean. Her throat muscles began to work as she tried to get the salty fluid down. I soon finished dumping my load and I could feel she had managed somehow to empty her mouth. I slowly pulled my emptied dick from her mouth. I knew how a windshield feels with a squeegee wiping water off. As my cock head came out from her lips it sounded like a cork from a whine bottle. She collapsed backwards on the floor still trying to catch her breath. “Slave you’re a good little cock sucker.

I went into the bedroom to get thins ready while Doreen continued to try and regain her composure. Ray continued to film his wife as she sat huddled on the floor. I could hear her asking “Why won’t you make him stop. Please make him stop;” Only to get no response from her husband. I stacked the pillows at the foot of the mattress. I went through Doreen’s dresser drawers looking for another pair of panties for her to wear. She had been awake to suffer the indignation of having her panties ripped off the first time. I didn’t want to miss the look on her face when I tore them off. I also retrieved two pair of her pantyhose and cut the legs off them. They would make good ligatures if I needed to tie her. I could use the panty parts to stuff in her tight little mouth if she started getting too loud. Tossing the nylon material on the top of the dresser, I returned to the living room.

I found my little slave finally regaining her composure. Since begging her husband for help hadn’t work, she crawled toward me begging “Please stop. Please don’t do anything else. I won’t tell anyone. I promise.” I didn’t bother responding to her pleas as I tossed the panties. “Put these on.” I instructed. A glimmer of hope spread over her face; maybe she was going to be spared. She quickly slid the thin garment over her feet and legs; then standing pulled them the rest of the way up. Her hopes were soon dashed as I took her by the elbow and guided her towards the bedroom. Ray went first filming his helpless wife walking toward further demise.

Once in the bedroom, I announced “This is how we’re going to do the next phase. Doreen, you’re to stand facing me with your hands behind your head and your feet wide apart. When I tell you you’re to take a deep breath and I’m going to rip those panties off. You’re to keep your eyes open the whole time.” Starting to sob again she slowly placed her hands as directed and shuffled her feet apart. She stared directly ahead awaiting her ordeal. I told her “Spread those feet wide, take a deep breath and hold it.” She spread her feet wider, inhaled deeply and then bit her lower lip bracing herself. I grabbed the waistband of her panties and then with a sudden yank tore them completely from her body. Her hips whipped forward from the force of the pull to spring back as the flimsy nylon gave way. She again stood completely naked. With her hands behind her head and her legs spread awkwardly apart she was completely vulnerable as I began kissing and nibbling on her perky nipples. My hand roamed to her womanhood below. As I manipulated my finger between the folds of her pussy she twisted her head clinching her jaws in order not to yell. I wanted to see how tight she was going to be. Without warning, I jabbed my index finger into her vagina. As I worked my finger around her muscle slowly relaxed from their tight constriction they did on the initial penetration. As her muscles relax, I could tell she definitely wasn’t a virgin but neither was she a worn out old lady. She was large enough to permit fairly entrance but yet tight enough to provide a good ride. I could feel her wetness starting to lubricate my finger as I continued my probing. It was time to get down to some real business.

“Doreen, it’s time to get on the bed. I want you to lie on your back with your head on the pillows at the foot of the bed.” I guided. “Please don’t do this. Please don’t rape me. I’ll suck you again. I’m too small. It will hurt me.” She babbled. I countered “Just relax and you’ll be OK. Do you want me to tie your hands and feet or do you think you can behave. I don’t want to have to hurt you for fighting.” Realizing further protesting was useless; she slowly crawled onto the bed saying “Please don’t tie me. I won’t fight. Please be easy. Why are you doing this?” I didn’t respond as she continued shuffling into position. She now had her head on the pillows which slightly elevated her head. Her hands and feet trembled as I crawled onto the mattress. I was at the head of the bed facing Doreen’s prone body. I instructed “Honey, spread you legs nice and wide. The wider; the better.” She complied as tears started forming. She knew it was only a matter of minutes before she would be enduring her rape.

I gave her final instructions “Doreen, listen carefully; I don’t want to tell you again. You are to keep your head elevated and your eyes wide open. You are to watch the whole thing. Keep your hands about a foot from the side of your head. I want the palms of your hands up and your fingers spread apart. Keep your legs spread apart till I tell you. When I tell you, you’re to bring your knees up in the air but keep them apart. I don’t want you trying to force me out with your knees. Let you feet hang down but keep them above the bed. Once we get started, I’ll give you four commands while we’re fucking. When I say ‘drop’ your feet are to be like I just told you. When I say ‘pedal’ you’re to move your legs like you’re riding a bicycle. When I say ‘pump’ you’re to move both legs up and down simultaneously. When I say ‘lock’ you’re to lock both legs straight out as high in the air as you can. The bottoms of your feet should be flat with the ceiling. Do you understand?” Doreen sobbed “yes” as she bit on her lower lip one again. Not only was she going to be raped this bastard was going to make her actively participate. To make things even worse it would be in front of her husband. She didn’t know how she could endure the rape but while her husband looked on was total humiliation.

It was time. I moved forward moving my fully erect cock close to its target. When it touched Doreen’s pussy lips she tensed only to remember the instructions to relax so it would hurt as much. She relaxed slightly as I pushed between her folds. With steady pressure I began sinking my dick into the opening of her vagina. Her breathing was starting to increase as I felt her vagina walls parting to accept my intrusion. As I pressed deeper; she was groaning and slightly squirming her hips. As I moved further in I noticed she was spreading her fingers really wide. I guess she knew she could dare clinch her fist. She was spreading her legs wider in an attempt to lessen the pain. When I was inserted about five inches she announced “I can’t take it any deeper. That’s as far as it can go.” I knew that was a lie. I hadn’t hit her cervix yet. I was still undecided what I would do when I did hit her cervix. I knew I could probably penetrate it and rape her uterus but that could cause permanent damage. She was a petite lady and we would have to see just how far I would be buried in her vagina when I bottomed out. I was sure that if I started pounding her cervix she would be a wild ride.

I was an inch and half further in when I felt her cervix. She was now breathing hard. Her chest pounding as she gasped for air. Her leg muscles were locked. She hadn’t screamed or tried to fight. It was time to start riding her. In a loud voice I said “Knees up. Get them in the drop position.” Realizing we were moving from just penetration to the actual rape; her eyes snapped wider as she brought her knees into position. Her knees were straight up with her lower legs lowered but she had her feet off the bed. Her knees were apart just as she had been told. I was afraid she might have forgotten her instructions. I started pumping in and out as she kept her legs in position. I didn’t want to pound her cervix until later. After several more pumps; I decided it was time for her to start some movement. I yelled ‘pedal’ and she started moving her legs like she was riding a bicycle. One leg coming back as she extended the other; then the reverse. Her movement was working her vagina so I was getting more movement on my cock. Her vaginal canal was moving from side to side as her legs worked. I then yelled ‘drop’ and her legs moved into their starting position. She was following directions perfectly. I let her rest her legs in that position for about a minute as I continue my rhythmic motions.

I think she realized she was being raped; but it hadn’t been as brutal as she had thought. She was maybe being penetrated slightly deeper and harder than Ray would. She was holding her legs different than she would for her husband but she could manage that. It was time for the real workout. Startling her back into reality I yelled ’pump’. She jumped at the sudden command. She began moving both her legs together. I withdrew slightly to impale hard on the outstretch movement of her legs. I felt her cervix hard against the knob of my dick. Her moans not turned to yelps as the assault to place. She had no choice but to continue pumping her legs accepting the continual deep thrusts being administered. Her hands shifted nervously as we continued. I taunted “You thought it was going to be a simple fuck. Well Doreen this is your rape.” I snickered as I kept the relentless movements up. I knew that I would be reaching blow time before long as her vagina muscles were really grinding on my cock. Tears were now filling her eye sockets. She knew she did not dare turn her head. She had to look between her legs and watch this stranger rape her. To make matters even worst she was being made to actively participate. She had heard of women getting raped but they were usually thrown down, pounced on and fucked. They didn’t have to respond to their attackers commands. What could be worse?

“Doreen, have an orgasm. I want you to have a real organism. Don’t try to fake one. I’ll be able to tell if you do.” I demanded. Oh God, she now realized what was worse. She was going to be made to suffer the embarrassment of having an organism. Could she overcome the reality of being raped to have one? She tried to put reality out of her mind; trying to think of happy sexual experiences. Just as she would start to drift she was snapped back by the attacker’s deep thrust. Uncontrollably she felt a deep wave sweep through her body. His relentless pounding was causing a spontaneous response; she tried to resist but her mind was being overpowered by subconscious reactions. I could tell from the look on Doreen’s face that she was trying to avoid complying with my demand. She was trying to control her breathing. She was shifting her body trying to avoid the pounding against her cervix. I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening to the point I could feel her pulse. She began crying “Please don’t. Please quit; I don’t want to do it.” Suddenly I felt her vagina start to spasm. I felt the flow of fluids gushing around my firmly inserted penis. I gave a deep thrust and yelled “lock”. Her legs shot straight towards the ceiling. Her body was bent at a 45 degree angle. I was supporting my weight with my inserted cock. I was shooting my load deep into her vagina. She was panting like a hot dog. I could feel our fluids mixing together and leaking from her pussy onto the sheets. She was crying hysterically as I let the remainder of my sperm drain. I finally withdrew when her pulsating vagina had me completely emptied. She fell onto her side as the fluids trickle down her hips. Her first drilling was now complete.

While Doreen rested and Ray reloaded his camera, I looked around for stuff I needed for the next part. I went to the bathroom and begin looking through drawers in the vanity. Soon I found what I was looking for, a jar of petroleum jelly and some hair rollers. I cut both ends off the cord of a blow dryer that was laying on the vanity. I also found a curling iron behind some junk in one of the drawers. I returned to the bedroom with my materials in hand. Ray had his camera ready for more action. Doreen was still resting on the bed. I told Doreen “Lay across the bed on you stomach. I want your head on one side of the bed and your feet on the other.” She slowly spun and then rolled onto her stomach. I picked up a leg from the pantyhose that I had cut and said “I want you to fold your arms behind your back. You need to put each hand on an elbow.” She moved her arms into position. Her hands wouldn’t quite reach the elbows so I pulled them the rest of the way in place. As I began to tie each hand to the opposite elbow; she inquired what are you doing? You don’t need to tie me. I haven’t fought.” I responded “Just relax.” After securing her arms I went around to her ankles. I took 2 pantyhose legs and secured an end from each to an ankle. I then moved around to her head once again. I slipped the end of the cord from the blow dryer though the hair curler. I was going to use the curler as a gag. It would allow her to still breathe through her mouth while muffling any screams. It was somewhat flexible allowing her to bite down. She didn’t want to open her mouth for the gag to be inserted so I pinched her nose shut and threaten to slap the shit out of her. She reluctantly opened her mouth and I inserted the curler. Pulling the two ends of the cord tight behind her head I secured the gag in place.

We were almost ready. I spun her long ways on the bed and slid her feet off the foot of the bed. She stood facing the footboard of the bed. She began to realize what was going to happen. She started to twist and kick. I looped the remaining pantyhose leg around her neck and began to pull. I said “Relax or do I have to choke you until you pass out? I’m going to tie you ankles one way or the other.” As she started to cry, I pulled on one ankle till it was spread to the post on the footboard. Securely tying the stocking I moved to the other ankle and repeated the process. Her feet were now securely spread. As I began to push her back forward bending her over the bed she began to twist violently as she mumbled through her gag. It was now quite evident what I intended to do. Yanking her head up by her hair, I showed her the curling iron. “The choice is yours; my dick or the curling iron. Look the curling iron even has a lever than when you press it opens wider. I wonder if it still works. I could plug it in and find out. She realized she was defeated. The curling iron was longer and more rigid than my dick.

With total resignation to her fate she bent slightly forward over the bed. I removed the lid from the petroleum jelly and applied a liberal amount to my finger. When I touched my finger to her anal ring she tightened her muscles. I told her “The more you relax the easier this will be. Now relax and I will lubricate your opening. Fight and I’ll dry hole you. I can always use the curling iron to open you up.” She was sobbing at the impending event. As she relaxed slightly, I penetrated her sphincter with my lubricated finder. Her body shuddered as my finger went deeper. I could tell she had never been ass fucked before. I twisted my finger as I removed it to spread the lubricant more. I then took two fingers and forced them in. I reminded her “The more you get stretched this way the less it’s going to hurt. Removing my fingers it was time for the real thing.

I positioned the head of my cock at her anal ring. I rubbed the tip lightly to get a light coat of lubricant. I then started to push harder in. Her sphincter parted slightly. My cock was bigger than my two fingers so we were going into new territory. I told her “Bend forward and relax all the way. Take a deep breath and then release it.” I was going to help her release it alright. She bent forward, relaxed and as she inhaled deeply I shoved forward with my full weight. The air gushed from her mouth at the same time she yelled into her gag. I had taken her anal cherry. I had penetrated a good 4 inches into her anal canal. Retreating slightly I plowed forward again. She was really tight. It was like pounding a stake into rocky soil. I could feel her anal muscle rippling around my cock. Her knees were bucking from the pain and force. I grabbed her folded arms and used them a leverage to pull me deeper with each ram. She was screaming into her gag but all that was audible was weak sounds. I yanked her back up as I continued to ride her ass. I was making progress going deeper into her bowels. She was twisting in an attempt to dislodge me but that only help to work me in more. When I was about 8 of my 9 inches embedded I decided to ram home the last inch. I retreated 4 inches then thrust in with a mighty lunge. I sank my full length into her anal canal. Her muscles were pulsating wildly. I decided it was time to pump her ass good. I began going at her ass like I was a jackhammer breaking through concrete. She was bucking and twisting which only to serve to enhance my enjoyment. It isn’t often that you get to ream a 49 year old anal virgin. Just think this canal hadn’t seen a dick in 49 years. Her canal began to ripple trying to expel this intrusion. I only held tighter to her arms and kept pumping. I decided I would ride her like a horse. I grabbed the cord holding her gag and used it like a bridle on a wild horse. When I tired of my horse ride I decided to try a new technique.

Luckily I had tied the nylons holding her ankle is a quick release knot with the end tucked into the mattress. I reached down and release the knot on each ankle. I could now lift off the floor. I began ramming upward lifting her feet off the floor. I decided it was time for the anal rape walk. I told her that we were going to slowly walk into the living room. She was to make sure that I stayed firmly embed in her anus as we walked. We began moving together toward the living room. She moved very slowly as we inched our way along I held her firmly around her abdomen to prevent her from dislodging me. When we made it into the living room I told her we were going to sit down together on the coffee table. We gently lowered ourselves onto the table. When we were in place I told here to start bouncing up and down on my cock. She was having to ass fuck herself. I instructed “Get you feet off the floor.” When she bounced down she lifted her feet above the floor. All her 120 pounds was slamming her ass onto my protrusion. After several minutes of this dropping her body suddenly tensed. I could feel her anal canal begin to have spasms. She started shaking like a leaf. I think she thought she was going to have a seizure. I knew she was experiencing an anal organism. Her anal canal muscles rippled so fast and strong I began ejaculating deep into her bowels. Seminal fluid started to work out her anus and drip onto the floor. I lifted her up and forward. As my penis popped out she collapsed onto the floor and curled into a fetal position. I said “Doreen, you’re not longer an anal virgin.” I untied her arms so she could stretch out and I removed her gag since I figured she would scream now.

I ordered “Doreen, clean my rod. Lick my dick clean. Be sure and get all the dirty spunk off.” She crawled meekly over and begged “Please let me get a washcloth. I don’t want to taste that nasty stuff.” Slapping her I said “Shut up and get busy.” She began slowly and lightly licking me cock. After each lick she tried to spit the gooey mess from her tongue with little success. She kept working at cleaning my tool until she had it shinny again. Her licking my cock had made me horny again. I tossed some pillows on the sofa then scooted the end table out of the way. I order Doreen to lie on her back with her head hanging over the arm of the sofa. She moved to comply by stacking the pillows up then laying with her head on the sofa arm. I grabbed her by her arms and slid her further over the arm. I was going to throat poke her. Telling her “Open your mouth” I moved closer. She responded “It won’t fit. My mouth is too small. You tried this before.” Well this time I had her throat lined up for a straight shot. I forced her jaws apart and proceeded to insert my once again erect penis. It slid through her lips and hit the back of her mouth. This time I pushed harder and it started entering her throat. My problem was that her throat was so small that my cock was going to completely cut her air supply off. I was going to have to push in then withdraw for her to breathe then repeat the process. I wasn’t going to be able to pump in her throat only probe. I decided to have her give me a blowjob then I would shove in to empty my load deep in her throat. I withdrew and started pumping her mouth. As before her lips were excellent massaging my rod on each movement. Soon I was ready to blow a load. As I felt myself starting to cum, I rammed deep in her throat and shot my juices deep down her throat. As she started thrashing about wildly, I withdrew and let her swallow the load with her gasping breath. She could really give a good blowjob: not a deep one but a nice tight and smooth one.

While Doreen was catching her breath, I retrieved my toys that Ray had hid in the house for my adventure. Doreen had small breast only 34AA but her nipples definitely had potential. I returned with the syringe tubes that my group uses. Lubricant the end of the tubes I placed one over Doreen’s right nipple and applied suction. The nipple immediately elongated to about an inch and half. I repeated the procedure on her left nipple with the same results. She now laid sprawled on her back with the two tubes on her chest each one containing a stretched nipple. I picked the tubes up one in each hand and began lifting and lowering the tubes. When I lifted her small breasts rose to follow the tubes. I lifted then moved the tubes in a circle watching her breast follow like a puppy on a leash. I then decided to alternate the breast. I lifted one as I let the other one down. It was like milking an upside down cow. I wasn’t getting any mile but it was funny as hell to see her breast pumping back and forth. I tired of the game after about 10 minutes. So I let her lay with the suctions still applied. I rested while Ray reloaded his camera; I needed to contemplate my next demand.

I decided that I needed to keep her warm while I regenerated. I retried a baby bottle nipple from my goody bag. I had Doreen move the pillows so she could lay flat on the sofa. Once she was in position, I removed the suction tube from her right breast. Her nipple had now elongated to 2 inches. I had applied sealant to the outside base of the bottle nipple. I instructed her to firmly cover her nipple with the bottle nipple and to keep it firmly in place. She did as instructed. I began sucking on the bottle nipple. As I did her nipple rose and fell as I continued to suck. Unfortunately she was dry as the desert so there wasn’t any milk only the pleasure of working her nipple. I said “Doreen, you look cold. How can we keep you from catching a chill? I know you’re going to masturbate for me; but I’m afraid you might hurt yourself with your fingernails so you are going to use two of my fingers. Keep the nipple tight and reach down with your other hand and take my two middle fingers and start fucking yourself.”

A look of total despair spread across Doreen’s face as she slowly moved her hand below her waist. Taking my hand and stretching my two middle finger straight she slowly pushed my fingers through her pussy lips into her vagina. “Start moving them in and out. All the way to my knuckles then out to my finger nails then back in. Keep the action going and do it fairly fast. She was now having her nipple sucked while masturbating herself with a stranger’s hand. She clinched her teeth and began sobbing as Ray caught the action on camera. I could feel wetness forming on my fingers as she continued to pump herself. She was being double pumped; breast and vagina. After ten minutes of the action, I had her spin on the sofa and moved my attention to her other breast and her masturbating to the finger on my other hand. I decided she should lick her juices from the hand she had just finished using so I order her to lick my hand clean. She was licking her juices from my hand while holding the baby bottle nipple for breast sucking and using my fingers to masturbate. Who said she couldn’t multi-process. This was great having her humiliate herself in front of her husband and caught on video.

Doreen was being caught up in her ravishment. I could feel the flow of her juices increase on my fingers. She was starting to moan as she started moving her head from side to side. I didn’t want her to have an orgasm; I wanted all that energy saved when I was actually raping her. I pulled my fingers from her vagina and placed them on her lips. Without hesitation she began cleaning my fingers. I quit sucking on her breast. Both of her nipples were bright red from their abuse. I grabbed two clothespins and clamped one on each nipple. I wasn’t quite done with her tits yet. She embarrassingly said “I need to use the bathroom; I need to urinate.” Pulling her by her arms I helped her from the sofa. We all proceeded down the hall into the bathroom. She moved quickly to the commode only for me to abruptly grab her arm. “No you don’t. Get in the shower and face me. Put your hands on top of your head; spread your legs and piss. She hesitated for a moment, then clutching her pubic area stepped into the shower. She turned quickly to face me, spread her legs, and as she lifted her hands to put them on her head; piss started gushing from between her legs. I guess she had been plugging herself with her hand. Her face was a bright red as urine continued to pour. I said “I guess she had to go bad.” Final the stream slowed to a trickle and then finally stopped. The shower had a hand held shower head. I handed it to her then turned on the water and told her to rinse off. She quickly directed the stream of water into her pussy area then down each leg. I shut the water off and told her to get out. Throwing her a towel I told her to quickly dry herself which she did.

I led her into the bedroom and told her to find a camisole, a pair of panties, a pair of pantyhose, and a pair of high heel shoes. She quickly retried a white camisole and slipped it on over her clothespin clamped nipples. Through the thing materials you could see the outline of the clothespins as her nipple jetted outward. Next she found a pair of pink panties which she slipped on. Then she pulled out a pair of pantyhose which she tugged over her short firm legs. She said “I don’t wear high heels.” I responded “You fucking are tonight. You had damn well get your ass in the closet and find a pair and I mean high heels.” She stepped into the closet and began rummaging through shoe boxes. After about a minute of boxes being opened and tossed aside, she emerged with a pair of blue shoes. The heels were 4 inches high. “Is that the highest you have?” I quizzed. “Yes. I told you I don’t wear them. Any higher than this I fall and twist my ankles.” She retaliated. I motioned for her to put them on. Once she had slipped her shoes on, I twirled my hand motioning for her to turn around so I could see. On shaky ankles she slowly shuffled the 180 degrees.

I said “Slave, I’m hungry and thirsty. Let’s go see what you have to eat and drink.” I and Ray followed as she walked down the hallway to go to the kitchen. She walked like she was walking on eggs. I thought she was going to topple over twice, but she caught herself on the wall. Finally making our way into the kitchen, Doreen opened the ice box and started listing the drinks in the refrigerator while Ray and I sat down at the table. I decided on a cold beer, Ray also wanted a beer, and Doreen chose a soda. She then laid some lunch meat, cheese, and bread on the table. She sat out a jar of mustard and a jar of mayo. As she began to sit down, I yelled “What the hell are you doing? Slave you don’t expect us to fix our own sandwiches; do you?” Jerking back she gathered the sandwich ingredients and placed them on the counter. She started assembling the sandwiches as she asked if we wanted mustard or mayo. She placed our sandwiches on the table in front of us; picking her sandwich up she again began to sit down. “Slave, you need to be taught proper manners.” I spat as I slapped her nylon clad leg. “Slaves wait until their masters have finished eating and then they ask for permission to eat.” She stood staring at Ray and me eating our sandwiches. When we had finished she meekly asked “May I eat my sandwich?” “Slave you may eat now.” I answered. She meekly sat down at the table and quickly ate her sandwich. Ray and I waited for her to finish eating then we stood up and I ordered her into the living room.

When we were all in the living room I order “Slave walk around and strut your stuff. I want to see those little boobs bounce and that tight ass sway. Doreen began a slow prance around the living room. The high heels accentuated her leg muscles and her tight hips. When I tired of the floor show I had Doreen stand in front of me. “Slave, I’m going to rip your clothes off. Keep you hands away from your sides and your legs apart.” I announced. She sheepishly moved her arms from her sides as I took the neck of her camisole and ripped it off. The clothespins held firm on her red nipples. I retrieved a ping pong paddle from my toy bag and began slapping the underneath of her breast lightly. With each swat her small breast jilted into the air. I then turned my attention on her abdomen and hips. I swatted harder making her jump with each impact. I told her “Hold your pantyhose out and down.” I reached grabbing her panties and ripped them off. I then continued the paddling as she continued to hold her pantyhose away from her body. Soon her abdomen and hips were bright red from the swatting. I then yanked her pantyhose from her hands tearing them from her midsection. She almost fell from the violent jerk since she was already teetering in her high heels. I ordered her “Remove the torn pantyhose then put your high heels back on.” When she had completed the task I had her once more parade around the living room.

After several minutes I announced “Do you know what I like about porn movies? I like seeing those actresses fuck or get raped with the high heel shoes on. Doreen, guess what I’m going to do?” Sobbing she said “You’re going to rape me with these shoes on.” “Bingo!” I shouted. I pushed her toward the bedroom where the fun was going to take place. She sobbed and pleaded as we walked down the hallway. “Shut up. The more you sob and complain, the longer this will take.” I admonished.

In the bedroom I had to decide which hole to do first and what position I wanted the little sex slave in. I decided a little doggie action in her pussy would be just fine. I told her “Get on your knees on the bed facing the footboard.” She compliantly climbed onto the bed and positioned her self as I had instructed. I climbed onto the bed and moved into position directly behind her. I said “Better raise you ass higher and spread those knees.” Before she even finished assuming the pose I wanted, I mounted her. My erect dick rammed up to her cervix on the first thrust. After a few quick pumps, I changed my mind. I was going to rape her ass again. Lubricated from the strokes in her vagina and her anal passage having already been stretched: I easily penetrated what had been only a few hours earlier a virgin ass. I pumped away and after not to long I felt my self ready to cum. I decided I had better use for my cum than greasing a shit passage.

I rolled her onto her back and told her “Get your legs up in the air.” She meekly raised her legs in compliance. I had already made my mind up. I was going to penetrate her cervix and rape her uterus. I began thrusting deep into her. I was partially penetrating the cervix but not completely. She realized what was happening.

Doreen heard stories of being sexually attacked and knew the dire consequences that could result. One woman where she worked had been attacked by some young boys who had used a broomstick on her. They had penetrated through her cervix and damaged her uterus. Another one had been raped by a big guy who managed to penetrate into her uterus. Both women had said that the doctors told them that if a rapist is partial through the cervix it is best to help him complete his intrusion. Once the rapist is in the uterus the woman should not fight. She should lay as still as possible to prevent tearing or turning of the uterus. The women went on to say that the doctors had said you would experience a spontaneous orgasm and it was best to let it happen. That the attacker would soon ejaculate and that would quite possibly end the ordeal.

Doreen decided to push her abdomen lower. Maybe that would help this monster to completely penetrate. As she pushed I could feel myself achieving my goal. Soon the head of my cock had entered her uterus. Within a very few minutes I could feel Doreen’s uterus trembling. It was having what felt like a convulsion. I quickly blew my load directly inside her uterus. I wondered if dumping my baby batter saving a long swim was going to yield results. I could imagine the look on Doreen’s and Ray’s faces is she came up pregnant. If she wondered how, Ray had it all on tape.

With my escapade over, Ray and I made Doreen clean thoroughly. We didn’t want any spunk seeping out later. I prepared an injection that would put Doreen into a deep sleep. She was out within seconds of the shot. We slipped her into her old sweatshirt and pulled some panties on her. Then we covered her and went to clean up the torn garments and pack out equipment away. Several hours later as Ray and I watched TV we heard Doreen calling for Ray. Doreen emerged from the bedroom in an old bathrobe. She got a surprised look on her face at seeing a stranger in the house. “Who is he?” she inquired. Ray said “Don’t you remember my friend Harry? We met him at the restaurant last night before you got sick. He helped me bring you home and you were really sick last night. You were vomiting and had diarrhea. I was afraid to leave you alone so he and I watched TV all night. Looking puzzled, Doreen responded “Now I remember. I’m sorry that I wasn’t a hostess last nice.” To which I said “You were very nice.”

As Ray and I left for him to take me to get my car, I turned to Doreen and said “Thank you, I had a great time.”

THE END
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote