Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2006, 05:13 PM   #1
Jennysnowbabe

Jennysnowbabe has initial reputation
Default I'll try something new, and post my AIM Roleplays on here.

I hate writing stories, lol. The reason why is because I don't like to write what the guys does or something. I like for him to be in control of what he does no matter if he wants to stop the rape, go harder, slow down, be gentle, or whatever. I don't like to write out my story and choose his actions. So, I just got done cleaning up a mess I made in my bedroom from last night roleplaying with this guy over the internet. I've decided to try something new and post it on here. I am not sure the enjoyment rate you guys will get from this, so if you don't like it tell me so. If you do like it than tell me you do, and I may post more with different stories and scenes.

This Scene Cop pulls over victim...

JennySnowBabe: Driving down a dirt road I am planning to meet my friends at a camping spot. Driving in a jeep, I have my cloths packed, as my shades are on while my music is playing loud. I have on short tights, with a tight and skinny tanktop, as I continue to drive.

WlfRage: I'm parked over on the shoulder of the dirt road, a large billboard conveniently hiding my car, as I'm just under it
WlfRage: I'm wearing a neatly pressed, navy blue police uniform, wearing dark shades
WlfRage: I hear a rumbling down the road, and see your jeep approaching.

JennySnowBabe: As I glance my head, I see a cop car, so I quickly slow down nervous, as I turn down my music driving more polite.

WlfRage: I see your jeep coasting down the road. Just as you pass me, I see your cute face through the window. I think about, then throw my car into drive and start rolling behind your jeep.
WlfRage: I keep some distance, just to see if you notice me at all.

JennySnowBabe: I continue to drive as I think I past the cop car. I then decide to turn my music back up, as the sun blazes down on my face. I start to hit my gas a little bit more, as I drive a little faster.

WlfRage: I increase my speed, pacing behind your jeep. As you speed up, I turn on my blue and right lights.

JennySnowBabe: I see your lights, as I turn down the music nervously. I pull over to the side of the dirt, as I put my car in park turning off the ignition. I fix my hair, as I breath a little hard scared "shit..."

WlfRage: I pull over behind you, park, and sit still for a moment. I watch you slightly panicking. I throw open my door, close it, and behind walking towards your vehicle.

JennySnowBabe: Already having my liceanse in my hand, I roll down the window, as I put my arm out the window letting it drape over the door, as I hold my liceanse up for you. "I already know, what your going to ask." I mumble to myself in a nervous way.

WlfRage: I get slightly irritated, snatching the license from your fingers. "Do you realize how fast you were going?" I look at your license, and notice that you're far from home

JennySnowBabe: "yes, sir. I was in a rush, I am so sorry" I say, as I take off my sunglasses, and my cute and innocent blue eyes glow in the sun.

WlfRage: With your beautiful eyes beaming at me, I can't help but look you over, from your perky breasts hiding beneath your tank top, to the tight shorts stretched around your thighs.

WlfRage: I look you square in the eyes and say, "And you really think a sorry is going to cover this?"

JennySnowBabe: I do not respond, as I become sort of speechless. "I was hoping..." my eyes start to get watery, as I have nothing to say, as I lean my head back in the seat. "Fine, whatever, just give me the ticket..."

WlfRage: "Fine...?" I shake my head, "I don't appreciate that attitude." I walk closer to your door, and continue, "you think you can come from out of town and just do whatever the hell you want?"

JennySnowBabe: "nooo" I say in a sad and innocent voice, as you hear my voice crack a little. I then cross my arms, as I look towards the floor while my head droops not wanting to make eye contact with you.

WlfRage: "Look at me!" I shout at you, as you turn your face down. "No one ever talks to me that way. Do you understand!?"

JennySnowBabe: I look towards you, as I jump from the loud tone of your voice, "okay! yes, I understand..." I say as my eyes start to tear up a little.

WlfRage: "What...what are you doing? Your pupils are dilating....have you been drinking?"

JennySnowBabe: "nooo!" I say in a loud voice, as I stop myself. "I mean... no sir..." I then look towards the floor again not wanting to make eye contact, as I say. "you can even check my car, I have no drinks, I swear."

WlfRage: I give you a hard stare, then i say flatly, "Step out of the car."

JennySnowBabe: I open up the car door, as I step out of the car, while my head goes up to your stomach. I then lean against the car facing you saying. "what? I'm not drunk, you can't prove that I am..." I say in a quiet and innocent voice not wanting you to scream towards me

WlfRage: i finally get to see your full figure, standing in front of me. I take out my baton, and point it at your face, "Just keep quiet. I'm going to do a search."

WlfRage: I then move the baton down, slightly brushing it against your chest. I tell you, "now don't move."

JennySnowBabe: I do a quick jump, as It bruises me on my chest, as my eyes start to water up. "oww, fuck" I whisper to myself. "stop it..." as you continue to search me.

WlfRage: "shut up....and turn around," I order as your eyes water a bit.

JennySnowBabe: I slowly turn around as my ass sticks out in those tights. I am leaned against the car, as my back faces you, while I slowly lay my head down on the car feeling the hot sun blaze down on my body.

WlfRage: I see the outline of your firm ass. I take my baton and trace it down your back, and end up at your ass. I stick it between your legs, and lightly tap either side of your inner thighs. I get a slight smile on my face, which i quickly get rid of.

JennySnowBabe: As I feel the baton going towards my ass, I quickly turn around and say "what are doing?" as I put both hands on my ass, as I start to tear up a little. I am sweating as well from the sun, as I am steadily posted up against the car.

WlfRage: "Don't move!" I shout, shoving you hard against your Jeep.
WlfRage: I lean in close to your ear and say , "do not piss me off. or i'll punish you."

JennySnowBabe: As my head his pushed against the jeep I now start to cry a little bit. I then hear what you say in my ear, as I stop moving feeling nervous, as my shakey body tries to keep calm.

WlfRage: I start pressing my body against your backside, enjoying your curves against my body. I suddenly look to the left and see another car approaching. I step back from you and calmly state, "Do not move, Do not yell."

WlfRage: The car blows past us, as I intently watch you.

JennySnowBabe: As you step back calmly, and as I see the other car approach us, I notice it's a family. I look at you, and as the car passes by I quickly try to go inside of my car trying to start it, so I can drive off.

WlfRage: A thick cloud of dust surrounds us from the rushing car. I jump and throw open your door. I grab you by your arms and pull you out of your jeep.
WlfRage: I toss you against the jeep again, you front pinned against the side of the car.

JennySnowBabe: As you pull me out of my jeep I scream "i'm sorry! i'm sorry!" as you toss me in front pinning me against the car. My soft body is in your hands, as I am pinned my glowing eyes look towards you, as I my cheeks are red from being nervous, as I can't move, but I can only squirm, as I eventually give up.

WlfRage: I reach down and put my hands on your hips, continuing to force you on your car. I lean in close to your neck, and take a deep breath in, smelling your sweet fragrance.
WlfRage: I then bury my lips into your neck, kissing your soft skin.

JennySnowBabe: As you kiss me on my neck, my eyes open wide, as I open my mouth in a moaning way, but don't say anything, my mouth is just open breathing hard. I am still pressed against the car, as you kiss me on my neck, I try to move on the slide, but can't because I am pressed too tightly.

WlfRage: As my lips remained pressed against your neck, I yank your tights down.

JennySnowBabe: Yanking my tights down, I feel the dust and wind blow towards my clit area, as I close my legs, and press my hand right on your leg squeezing it tight trying to move away from you. I squeeze it so tight, that it leaves a scratch mark on it, as it is red.

WlfRage: I shove you hard with anger, feeling your nails dig in through my pants. I lunge at you, spinning your around so that you're facing me. I press my lips against yours, forcing my tongue inside your mouth, while my hands press you hard against your car.

JennySnowBabe: I feel your tongue go deep inside of my mouth, as I have no choice but to kiss you back, even though mine was a little sloppy. As your arms arch over me, while your hands are pressed against the car, I am smushed by your body, as my eyes are closed due to the fact your face is right against mine shoving a kiss down my throat.

WlfRage: I press my crotch against you, as my entire body is pinning you hard. I grab your breast viciously, squeezing them softly at first, then harder. I back away and give you a little grin. I then rip off your tank top. It rests on you, shreded open.

JennySnowBabe: As you rip off my tanktop, as do a quick jump and scream, as I press my hands on your face. I then spit in your face, as I start to squirm more noticing my 32b breast exposed out in the desert, as I feel you squeeze them.

WlfRage: I recoil from you for a moment, wincing at the spit in my face. I wipe it away, then slap you across your face.

JennySnowBabe: A loud clap is made, as your hand comes across my face I slide down from the car, as my butt hits the dirt, and I am right below you holding my face, as I cry a little bit saying "ouch, I'm sorry!" while tearing up, as my breast are exposed, and under you. I continue to hold my face looking towards the ground too embarresed to make eye contact with you.

WlfRage: I shake my head, "i told you, you'd get punished." I start to unbuckle my belt. I toss the belt aside, and lower my pants, revealing my semi-hard cock pushing up under my boxers

JennySnowBabe: I am in silence as I see your cock above my head, as I am still on my butt curled into a ball sort of. I then quickly look towards the ground, as I see your semi hard cock.

WlfRage: I pull my boxers down, revealing my cock to you, as you remain fixated on the ground. I grab you by your hair and slightly raise you, saying, "Say sorry."

JennySnowBabe: As you grab me by the hair raising me towards you, I quickly say sorry, "okay! I'm sorry... I'm sorry--" I say as my voice cracks sort of crying just a little bit, as the dirt and sand is all over my knees.

WlfRage: I raise you up higher, and say, "No...say it to my cock." I bring my dick right up to your lips.

JennySnowBabe: having no choice I slowly take my fingernails wrapping it around your dick, as is pinches. I then rotate my hand around and around stretching out your dick. I finally put it in my mouth in a sloppy way, not used to giving blow jobs.

WlfRage: I place my hand against the back of your head, and bring you closer to me, pushing my dick further into your mouth. My head tilts back as i feel the warm of your wet mouth.

JennySnowBabe: I put the dick all the down my throat, as far as it can go. I choke on it, and start to cough. You slap me in the face, as I continue to suck all over it. I spit on it, as I continue to stretch out your huge dick.

WlfRage: As your stretch me out, I shove my dick inside your mouth, hitting the back of your throat. I grab your hair, and furiously shake your head back and forth.

JennySnowBabe: My head flies back and fourth, back and fourth, while my hair is flying everwhere. I continue to wrap my tounge all around his dick, as I stick his whole penis down my throat, and start to cough. I bob my head, and rotate his dick. I twirl it around playing with it, before I choke more. It's too much for me to take, as I push back my hardest, while my teeth grind against your dick accidently biting it. I fall back towards the dirt, as it fogs up, and I cough trying to catch my breath.

WlfRage: My dick is completely hard at this point, all though it stings from your teeth. As you crouch on the ground, I walk to you and rip off the remaining piece of your tank top, leaving your breasts hanging out completely. I push you flat on the ground and press my face against your right breast.

WlfRage: As you catch your breath, I'm licking and sucking on your breast, while holding you down by your thighs.

JennySnowBabe: "awww" moaning out loud from the licking of my right breast, we are on the dirt floor, as my hand is pressing down on your chest trying to push you off, but its no use. I lay there as you continue to suck, as I moan uncontrolably.

WlfRage: I get off of you, and grab your wrists. I pull you up, then throw you against the side of your jeep again, with your ass facing me. I give your ass cheeks a tight squeeze, feeling their soft warm.

JennySnowBabe: I do a loud groan as you throw me against the jeep, as I am half way covered in dirt, as you give my ass cheeks a squeeze I groan and moan at the same time, "awww!!", as a loud echo is made in the desert.

WlfRage: I put my hand over your mouth the muffle your noises. I then whisper in your ears, "I'm gonna shove my dick so far up inside you. shut the fuck up."
WlfRage: I reach around and squeeze your left breast, while staying pinned against you.

JennySnowBabe: I squirm under you after hearing that, as I feel your hand covering my mouth. I wiggle my toes, as my ass cheeks are red, and one tear drips from my eye.

WlfRage: I see the tear and say, "this is what happens when you resist arrest." I pull my hand back and slap your ass really hard, causing it to shake, leaving a red handprint.
WlfRage: "go ahead, shout." I take my hand away from your mouth. "no one's gonna hear you for miles."

JennySnowBabe: "ahh!" I scream loud after that loud clap echos around the desert leaving a mark on my ass. As you take your hand away from my mouth I shout "please!" as I press my soft hands lightly on my ass rubbing the redness away.

WlfRage: I slowly spread your legs apart with my feet, I say in your ears, "put your hands on top of the car."
JennySnowBabe: I then press my hands on top of the car as my legs are spread apart.
JennySnowBabe: my ass checks hang, as you are steadily behind me. While my hands are on top of the car, my head looks down towards the ground.
WlfRage: As you are spread, I bring my hips up, bringing my cock right up to your pussy. I look at your nervous face looking down at the ground. I hold on to your hips, and slide my cock slowly up your hot, tight vagina.
JennySnowBabe: "awwww" my head raises up, as I do a loud moan. You feel my hot tight vagina squeeze against your penis, as my ass jiggles, and I do a loud moan feeling it all in my stomach. I steadily tear up, as my hands fall from onto of the car.
WlfRage: "Keep your hands up" I shout, while trying to maintain my composure. Your tight pussy makes my dick even harder and longer inside of you. I close my eyes as I slide all the way inside of you.
JennySnowBabe: I then quickly press my hands back onto the car, as I moan extra loud. I feel your cock stay inside of me longer, as I wiggle my toes while you are steadily going inside of me up and down. My breast jiggle, as my ass claps against your penis, as I continue to groan and moan, "aww.. god... stop, too hard..."
WlfRage: "it's only gonna get harder" I whisper, as I start ramming you up and down, bringing you almost off of your feet with each thrust up. I take my hands off of your hips and reach around and push them against your breasts, which shake with each motion up and down.
JennySnowBabe: "awww! ahh! please! As say my pussy starts to bleed from the impact a little, and I feel it all in my stomach. I feel all the tension, as you are lefting me off my feet with each and every thrust. Squeezing my breast makes me moan even louder, as my hands slip off and stay off the top of the car.
WlfRage: I shove my dick inside of you so hard that you fall flat against the car, my body crushing yours against it. "didn't I say to keep those damn hands up?!"
WlfRage: I hear a sound, and I look up and see another car in the distance. I pull out of you, but pick you up with one arm and put my hand on your mouth with another. I carry you around the car.
WlfRage: I drop you to the side facing away from the road, so that no one can see us from the road.
JennySnowBabe: As your body crashes against mine, I now do a loud scream, as I start to cry feeling the pain. "sorry..." I say as we are both flat against the car. As we both hear the car coming our way I do a quick scream, as you carry me around the car. I do a loud scream, as you drop me on the side of the road, as I hold my stomach gaining my energy back.
WlfRage: "you're really pissin me off. if you don't cooperate, i'm gonna really hurt you, you little bitch. if i hear you scream again, i'm shoving this cock up your ass."
WlfRage: I give my cock a little shake to get it fully erect again, as I keep my eyes on your naked body.
JennySnowBabe: I am now silent, as I whisper "okay.. i dont, want to piss you off..." I say in a shy way, "please dont hurt me..." I am shaking and a little scared, as I am steadily on the ground behind the car. I see you shaking your cock getting it fully erected again, as I start to breath hard.
WlfRage: I then walk over to you, as you lay on the ground staring at me. I command to you, "Open your legs, wide."
JennySnowBabe: I nervously open my legs. Not extra wide, but a little wide, as my hand is on my stomach. My eyes watch you, as I say "okay, I'll do what you want, just slow down, and don't hurt me... please..."
WlfRage: I reach down and place my hands no your knees. I push them apart, as far as I can. I then look up and say to you, "don't tell me what to do. do you understand?"
JennySnowBabe: I shake my head, as I start to cry a little, "I was asking..." I say in a low voice starting to cry a little, as I feel my legs spread apart, as my pussy lips hang out.
WlfRage: I stretch you out, so that you're wide open for me. I then straddle you, bringing my hands towards your face. I hold your tender face for a moment, as your eyes are watery. I lean down and give you a soft kiss. I stroke your cheek as I bring my cock close to your pussy.
WlfRage: Then, I shove my thick, long penis inside your tight vagina, slamming it hard inside of you, making your entire body shake.
JennySnowBabe: "ahh!" I twitch in a long motion, as my tits, ass, skin thighs, all bounce, as you even feel my head shake on your shoulder. My voice trembles in your ear, as I moan feeling your thick cock go inside of my young pussy.
WlfRage: I push it as far as I can inside of you, pressing my balls against you. As I pull back, I move my head down and pinch your nipples hard. I keep my hands underneath, occasionally giving your ass a long, tight squeeze.
JennySnowBabe: awww! awwwww!! awwwwwww!!! I would moan a little louder after every thrust got deeper and deeper inside my body. My ass jiggles across the dirt, and my breast starts to hurt after you pinch them bit, as I feel your cock going deeper and deeper inside of me, I start to squeeze my legs tight around you, and I then wrap my arms around your neck, as I start to squeeze your neck. As my pussy starts to become fat, as I moan louder and louder.
WlfRage: I put my mouth against yours to shut you up. I pull my lips back and whisper, "remember what I said your punishment would be for screaming? do you want it back there, or what?" I then give you another hard, quick thrust deep inside of you. Your vagina holds my dick tightly, as I look into your eyes.
JennySnowBabe: While your looking into my weary eyes, my pussy becomes extra fat, as I can't take it anymore. Water zooms towards your dick, as I have an orgasim mixing up with the dirt on the floor making your dick become a little dirty as well. I squeeze tight around you, as you feel my tear on your cheek, while hearing my voice "awww..ww.www..."
WlfRage: "mmmm, it looks like you're enjoying this..." I say with a mild smile. I then press my lips against yours, sinking my tongue inside your mouth, twisting your tongue. I proceed to slide in and out of you at a faster speed, each thrust harder and harder, bringing your lower half off of the ground with each time I shove myself inside of your fat, swollen pussy lips.
JennySnowBabe: awwwwwww!!! I would moan a little louder after every thrust got deeper and deeper inside my body. After hearing what you said about me being turned over, I try calming down, so you won't hurt me, but can't. You are thrusting too hard, and I wrap my arms and legs around you squeezing, as I try saying "awww! I'm..aww!...so..aw!..rry"

WlfRage: I feel myself so close to exploding inside of you, but I pull my dick out of your pussy. It's completely soaked with your juices. I grab you by your legs and flip you over on your stomach. By now I've become out of breath, but I say, "get on your hands and knees."
JennySnowBabe: I shake my head no, as we are both out of breath. I continue to lay on the ground breathing hard, and relieved that you pulled out of me, as my tiny body compared to yours lays right under you.
WlfRage: My face is dripping with sweat, but I gather my strength and straddle over your dusty ass. I spread your cheeks open and see your tiny hole. I tilt my head back, taking in a big gasp of air. I then grab my dick, and slowly push the tip of my penis inside of your ass.
JennySnowBabe: My eyes open wide, as you push in my tiny unopened hole. I cough, and take a deep and long groan to myself, as you push it in. My head laying sideways on the dirt I close my eyes in pain as I feel it. The hole tightens around your dick, as it is even hard for you to pull it out, and the more you struggle to pull it out the more it hurts me, and I scream.
WlfRage: My dick almost aches inside of your extremely tight hole. I push myself back with my hands against your ass cheeks, pull my hard penis out. I then push it back in, a little faster this time. My eyes roll back, as the intense pressure surrounds my penis. I feel myself so close to cummin inside of you. I bite my lower lip as I push myself all the way inside your tight ass.
JennySnowBabe: As you push yourself all the way in me, I feel your dick pulsing and beating almost like you are ready to cum, as I scream out loud from the pulsing that I feel inside of me, and also scream from my ass hole. It hurts, and squeezes around your dick, and I can't take it, as I cry.
JennySnowBabe: (g2g soon)
WlfRage: I thrust my hips back, pulling out again, then throw myself in again, breaking it open a little wider. I start thrusting faster and faster. Finally I tilt my head back and give a loud groan, forcing my hard, thick, long cock inside of you. My dick opens up and explodes deep inside, shooting cum inside of your tight ass.
JennySnowBabe: ahhhhhh!!! I scream feeling your hot cum inside of me, as I drop to the floor breathing hard, and holding my stomach.
JennySnowBabe: I look towards you a little nervous, and embarressed
WlfRage: I pull out, and cum continues spilling on you. I grab my clothes and suit up. I look back at your naked body on the ground, as you stare at me. I laugh and say, "i'll let you off on a warning this time."
JennySnowBabe: "fuck you" I say to myself, but a little outloud, as my weak body is steadily laying on the floor crying a little.
WlfRage: "no, actually i fucked you." I bend down and toss your tights at you. they land between your legs.
WlfRage: I then start walking to my car.
JennySnowBabe: "what did I do?" as I see you walking to your car, I try standing my weak body up getting dressed, still weary, and cryin a little
Jennysnowbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 01:55 AM   #2
jons_new

jons_new has initial reputation
Default I enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing Jennysnowbabe. I enjoyed reading your IM. You are creative and seem very fun. I will look forward to reading more of your "adventures". Thanks again.

Jon
jons_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:27 PM   #3
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts

(post-orgasmic sigh...)

Thanks for sharing. Say, do you ever enjoy the thought of being raped by a woman?
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote