Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-07-2006, 10:54 AM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Teasing Bobby MMMM/F, Follow on to The tease story

Show Time for the Tease
By Throatdagger

It was Wednesday afternoon. Amy and Bobby were lying around their apartment thinking about their schedule for tomorrow. Amy had a class in the morning before going to her job as a dancer. Bobby had a full day of work scheduled. Suddenly the phone rings; Amy answers to hear “My apartment in 45 minutes. Blue dress with 6 inch heels. Bring Bobby with you.” Amy recognized the voice, it was their neighbor’s. Her heart sank as her mind flashed back to her ordeal with the fake cops. She knew what was going to happen. She softly cried as she told Bobby “Those men from the hotel want us in the neighbor’s apartment in 45 minutes. He even told me what I was to wear.” Bobby hugged his girlfriend as she headed to the bedroom to get dressed. She knew that she probably wouldn’t have the clothes on for very long once they got next door.

Amy and Bobby got dressed. Amy had the low cut sparkly blue dress on that was cut so short that it ended half way above her knees. When she sat down it barely covered her hips. She found a pair of 6 inch blue high heel shoes to wear. She took one last glance at herself before heading out the door. Bobby said “Honey, you look stunning. One thing about those guys is that the have spectacular tastes.’ Amy kissed Bobby and said “I’m afraid that my clothes are what they want a taste of.” They walked across the hall and rang the door bell. They shifted nervously waiting for some one to answer the door. Seconds later the neighbor opened the door and said “Come in. I think you know these gentlemen.” Sitting around the living room was the three fake cops from the club.

They all looked at Amy with lust in their eyes. “Bobby, you sit over there in that chair; Amy you are going to sit next to me on the love seat.” The neighbor said. When Amy sat down she noticed that the love seat was position where everyone could look directly at her. The neighbor, whose name is James, sat next to her trembling body. He reached over the arm of the love seat and turned on the stereo. It instantly flooded the room with erotic music. James said “Bobby and Amy, let me explain why I have ordered you here. As you know I have the video of your encounter with my friends over there. Amy, unless you do exactly as I tell you, I am going to turn the video over to the college where you go and Booby is an instructor. I guess you know what means; you will be expelled and Bobby will be fired. Also I am going to send the video to the board of directors of the company where your dad is that high paid CEO. Let’s see how he feels when he looses his multi million dollar job because of his daughter in a cheap hotel room. Now are you going to co-operate?” Amy hung her head and with tears in her eyes said “Yes.”

James said “That is a good girl. Let’s get started.” He leaned over and whispered in Amy’s ear “Amy, see the blue dots on the floor? I want you to put the heels of your shoes directly on those.” Amy looked down at the bright hardwood floor and seen the dots. They were about 2 feet in front of her and 3 feet apart. She shifted in her seat to stretch her short legs that far out and apart. She slid her hips forward as she was finally able to touch the dots.

The skirt of her blue dress rode high on her well tanned legs. It was already short and now with her legs thrust out and open it was almost to her thighs. James, who had watched Amy contort herself to get her heels on the dots; once again leaned over. “Put your hands behind your back and keep them together; tip your head back and keep your eyes on the red dot on the ceiling.” He whispered. Amy quietly slipped her hands behind her back and clasped them together. There was plenty of room to hold her hands since her hips were sitting toward the front so she could reach the blue dots. She tilted her head slightly back as her eyes searched for the red dot. She didn’t see any red dot on the ceiling. Her eyes darted around; she tipped her head further back to flip her hair out of her face. She caught a glimpse of a color. She held her head to make sure what it was; my God, the red dot was almost behind her. She was going to have to really stretch her neck back to keep her eyes on that. She stretched and tipped her head back as far as she could. She focused on the dot above; as she realized what a show she must be giving the guys. Her hips thrust forward her skirt very high on her wide spread legs. Now her large boobs were shoved way out because she had to bend so far back.

Amy decided to focus on the music and put her erotic position out of her mind. The music changed to another track as she felt a hand drop on the inside of her leg. She bit her lip as she realized that James planned on molesting her in front of everybody, even Bobby. Bobby had been spared from watching most of her performance before, now James was raising the level of embarrassment. She hoped that Bobby didn’t make any rash moves to protect her. She knew that these big goons would quickly pulverize him; he was in good shape, but he was still no match for these three giants. She sense Bobby’s uneasiness at the show. James’ hand continued to wander up and down her quivering leg. As nervous as she was, she knew she had better concentrate on keeping her heels absolutely still on those damn dots. James brushed her skirt higher; Amy felt the coolness of the room sweep deep between her trembling thighs.

She always teased the guys when she was out and liked to especially try and turn James on every time she seen him. She danced at a local club to earn money for college and had tons of guys ogle her each time she worked; that was in a controlled situation. She found herself without any control; she thought that she was going to have to strip and have sex with James. Neither she would have minded terribly, but this was more than she had dreamed would happen. The worst part is that she still had her clothes on; although they were a little disarrayed. She felt James’ hot breath in the cleavage of her dress. She took a deep breath and started to close her eyes. Wait! She was told to keep them open and focused on that stupid red dot.

James had one hand high on her leg and his head directly over her deep cleavage; when she felt his other hand on the back of her dress. He had unfastened the tiny metal clasp and was tugging the zipper lower. Amy knew that it wouldn’t be long till everyone would be staring at her skimpy bra barely covering her large boobs. She held her breath as she felt the zipper move lower. The tightness of the dress over her beautiful breasts was relaxing. James’ hand soon was at the waist of her bikini panties. She felt some fingers slipping inside her panties. What could he be doing? A sudden jerk on her thin panties gave her the answer. He had just jerked her panties into what her brother called a wedgie. She knew her panties covered very little of her private parts, but now they covered much less. His hand roamed inside her dress around her waist. The hand on her legs moved up to slowly pull her dress down her arms; her skimpy bra and bulging boobs were now in full view.

The guys on the sofa were saying “wow” and making rude comments. Amy shifted nervously on the sofa; ever mindful of keeping her heels positioned on those damn blue dots. James moved his hand and began fondling her boobs. She felt herself getting more uncomfortable. She had teased James and thought about him touching her but now that he was doing it she felt uneasy. James whispered “Amy lift your boobs out of your bra and hold them out for everyone to see.” Amy to a gulp of air as she mover her hands around and felt to grasp a breast. Without much effort the large mammary slid above the thin bra. Her hands nervously lifted her other one out. She slid her tanned hands under her boobs and lifted them up so every one could get a good view. Although her eyes remained fixed on the ceiling, Amy could feel the burning glare of the men in the room.

Her hands trembled as James moved his head forward. She could feel his breath growing harder on her right nipple. Soon she felt his tongue flick her pink protrusion. His mouth moved and soon her left nipple was enjoying the wet attention of his tongue. She felt her nipples becoming erect. She wanted to sneak a peek and see just how far out they were protruding but she knew she didn’t dare. Before long the licking had turned to sucking. James was sucking on her sensitive nipples like a baby. She could feel them growing even tighter as she held them up with her trembling hands. This was worst than what she had done with the three fake cops. Then she was doing it to stay out of jail, or so she thought, and secondly she didn’t know the men. Now someone who she seen almost every day was doing this without any coercion. He hadn’t threatened her; he had told her as a matter of fact.

Finally she felt James shift. His hand was sliding behind her back. She could feel his fingers fumbling with the two small clasps on her lose bra. Amy felt the ends fall to her side. She anticipated what was to follow. James slowly slid the dress and bra down her arms. He gently lifted one arm at a time and routinely discarded her attire. A minute later, Amy was sitting completely nude to the waist. Her lower body still stretched in an obscene position. Her body tensed when she heard James say “Bobby come over and pull the dress the rest of way off. Amy arch your back so he can get the dress under your hips.” Tears swelled in her eyes at knowing her boyfriend was being told to strip most of her remaining attire away. She would only be left with her bikini panties which were wedged up in her. She could see Bobby’s shadow on the ceiling as he approached. Soon there was tugging on her dress. Amy arched her back; lifting her hips slightly as the blue material quickly slid from under her. She felt the coolness of the leather against her hips. Her heels lifted from the floor as the material pulled over her feet.

Hands wrapped around her ankles and guided her heels back onto the dots. Bobby was repositioning his beautiful girlfriend for probably what was soon going to be further molestation. She felt something sharp along her waist. Amy couldn’t figure what it was until she felt a tug on the waist of her bikini panties and felt the thin material fall away. James had cut her last vestiges of covering away. Her public area was exposed to the delight of the three fake cops. The hoots and hollers were really obscene now. They were once again seeing her completely naked. She was relieved to hear James speak since it quieted the catcalls and whistles from the three. “Amy, stand up and go into the bedroom. Sit down on the floor and wait for me. I think you know exactly how I want you to sit.” Amy moved her now aching legs together and stood up. She was a dancer; but sitting in such an awkward position had made her whole body hurt. She grasped the arm of the love seat as she struggled to get her balance. She gathered her dignity and walked into the bedroom.

She lowered her body onto the carpet. Her legs spread slightly in front of her. Her hands were palm down and fingers spread flat on the floor. This was exactly how she had to sit for the first guy when he made her give him a blowjob. She waited nervously for what would happen next. She saw a large shadow appear on the floor next to her. James stepped from the shadow and stood before her quaking body. She hadn’t heard the sound of a door shutting. She asked nervously “You forgot to shut the door?” James laughed and said “Amy, we don’t have any secrets to hide.” Just then the rest of the guys walked in and sat in chairs along the wall. She cringed as she realized that all the sex acts that James was sure to demand would be in full view of Bobby and the other guys. She could only pray that this didn’t turn into a full gangbang.

James removed all of his clothes and stepped between Amy’s outstretched legs. His cock was enormous. She had brushed against it repeatedly as she often teased him by rubbing against him. She had felt a large bulge in his pants but she had never anticipated anything this huge. He was much larger than even the biggest fake cop had been. He was an inch and a half inches in diameter and at least 15 inches long. She feared that James could easily rip her petite body in half. Amy knew what James wanted; she opened her mouth and he stepped closer. She moved her mouth towards the head of his dick. It was going be like sticking a whole apple in her mouth. She stretched her delicate lips as far as she could. She placed her lips against his cock; it was bigger than her mouth. James reached behind her head and pulled; her lips slipped over the ridge and his cock head popped in her mouth like a cork in a bottle. Her jaws ached as they were stretch to their limits. She was terrified that she would inadvertently scratch his massive cock with her teeth. She felt like she had gotten ice cubes stuck in her mouth and couldn’t spit them out.

James began moving her head back and forth. Amy glanced at Bobby as James moved her head back making brief eye contact with Bobby only to have her face jerked close to James’ balls again. She was being humiliated right in front of her boyfriend. She had no choice but to endure this ordeal; maybe it would be over quickly. She could only hope that James wouldn’t completely break her.

Amy’s entire throat was plugged when James shoved in. There was no possible way that she could get his huge cock down her tiny throat. She just hoped that he didn’t hold her head against him; she would surely suffocate. Amy knew that she had to use her tongue and try to get him to ejaculate as quickly as possible. Thoughts raced through her mind as to just how much cum he would spew. She didn’t like swallowing and she feared that she might actually inhale some of his spunk into her lungs. If she managed to somehow get him out and let him do her face; she knew that she would be completely plastered with his spunk. She tried to go very slowly and flick her tongue across the tip of his dick when he was pulled back. Her jaws were killing her from having to stretch them so wide. She dared to raise her hand and start jerking him off; she knew he wanted a blowjob, but maybe he would pity her dire situation and allow her to help. “I bet your white honky boy friend never stuffed your mouth like this.” James taunted. Amy glanced at Bobby, whose head hung down. Amy’s fingers couldn’t even reach around his huge diameter. She did the best she could to help get him off and fast.

James looked down at the struggling Amy and said “After the first blast in your mouth you can pull my cock out but I want you to guide my nozzle around your face. You had better not miss either.” Amy felt a thick hot blast in the back of her throat. She stretched her mouth wide and gingerly pulled the erupting dick out. She moved it up in front of her face and prepared for the next gush. She was almost knocked backwards when he shot his second spurt. The velocity and the amount in the blast was more than she had expected. The hot salty cum felt that it had penetrated into her skin. He just kept shooting more and more of the fowl spunk. It was like being hit in the face with a tidal wave. The spunk poured down her cheeks and chin in sheets. There was a flood of the gook quickly covering her large breasts. She hadn’t had that much on her ever before; not even when the three guys had dumped their loads in the hotel room. After what seemed like an eternity the stream finally ended. Amy’s face looked like it had been painted with glue.

James stepped back to admire his work. He turned to Bobby and said “I bet you never pasted her face like that.” James walked over and one of his friends handed him a beer. He took several sips then he said “Amy, get you white ass over here on the bed. Lie down and spread those nice tan legs of yours.” Amy tried to wipe the enormous load of glob away from her eyes, nose and mouth before she stood up. “No one said that you could wipe your face; now get your honky ass over on that bed like I told you.” James barked. Amy dropped her head and slowly rose to her feet. She stumbled to the bed on her shaky legs. She groped for the side of the bed unable to fully open her eyes. Finding the side, she turned and sat on the edge. She reclined back and then adjusted herself to the center of the bed. She slid her legs apart; her high heel shoes still adorning her feet and waited nervously. Amy had never had anything in her vagina as large as James mammoth cock before. She just hoped that he went slow and didn’t rip her open. James finished his beer and walked to the bed. He looked down and admired Amy’s beautiful body as she lay there, naked except for her stockings and shoes.

James crawled on the bed between Amy’s legs. She felt the bed moving as his huge frame crawled across the bed. “Better get yourself really wet.” James chuckled. Amy felt so embarrassed. She hated doing herself especially in front of a guy; usually the guy was more than anxious to manipulate her till she was nice and wet. She, of course, had done it many times in private; but there was something indecent about stimulating herself in view of other people. She would do it as the guys had pumped her to help achieve a climax, but to prepare herself especially while others gawked was awkward. She realized that she had no choice; no way could she take him dry. Amy rolled her eyes to look at Bobby as she lowered her hand between her outstretched legs and began fondling her clit. She tried to blank the whole world out and put her mind in a space flooded with sexual excitement. Her fingers danced around and across her arousal point and soon Amy felt a relaxation coupled with excitement. She could feel herself getting wet and excited. She kept her fingers active because she knew this time she would need total saturation. She had completely forgotten about the show she must be putting on as she tossed her head and moaned wildly.

She was shocked back to reality as she felt something long and hard brush against her hand; it was James’ cock. He was moving into position. “Hands by your head.” Came his command. Amy, with shame on her face for having to perform, glanced once again at Bobby before she quickly complied not wanting any of her preparedness to disappear. She felt for the sheet to be able to claw during his penetration. “James, hurry fuck me while I’m wet. I want to feel that monster of yours deep inside me.” Amy shouted. James moved closer and his enormous penis began parting Amy’s delicate pussy lips. Amy moaned as he began penetrating, she had large cocks in her before; but nothing as large as James’. I pushed harder as Amy shifted around trying to ease his penetration. She felt her vagina being stretched as it had never been before. “Work it; make me wet.” Amy moaned as she slid one hand between their pressed bodies and started fondling her clit once again.

She had secretly wanted James to nail her for a long time. Now her wishes were coming true. He had already plastered her face with his cum and now he was tunneling deep into her inner warmth. She felt his rippling cock muscles pushing her out of the way as he continued to delve deeper. Her legs started to buck from the immense pleasure. She had never felt such a combination of pain and pleasure before. Her mind flashed back to her first time; but this time the immense feeling of pleasure was overcoming the pain. She began to moan louder as she begged James “Get it in; I want it all in. Make me yours.” Amy clawed the sheet with one hand while the fingers of the other hand danced wildly on her clit. She felt her wetness returning as James shoved deeper. Her eyes bulged with anticipation and excitement. She knew that she was really putting on a show for the other guys; but she couldn’t care less.

James was shoving harder now; his balls barely smacking her ass. James scooped her legs up and shoved them into the air. Amy could feel his thrusts bottoming out against her cervix. She had never felt that before; her mouth flew open as if to let the head of his long cock pop out her mouth. Her moans were now deep gasps for air as he picked his pace up. She kicked her feet wildly trying to ease his final assault. Her heels flashed through the air like lightning. She felt another hard push and his large balls hit firmly against her now raised ass. He had reached his full depth; now it was time for him to get some real action from this beauty. She was young and flexible; James was going to flex her good. He started pumping in and out of her tanned body while he twisted her legs. Amy had never experience sex with such a large cock; she felt her body filling with new emotions. She realized that she needed to bring James to climax quickly. She yelped like guys like to hear as she moaned “James, do me good; fill me with your gold. Make me scream; I want to feel you shoot in me.”

James pumped faster and harder. Amy realized that his mammoth cock could rip her right in half. She had to perform like she knew men wanted; it was her only chance. She twisted wildly as she drew her knees tighter to her body. She had them completely against her chest as her feet stretched above her head. She was entirely open for his taking and that was exactly what James was doing. Her eyes once again met Bobby’s as he watched in disbelief that his girlfriend could be putting on such a show. She rarely got that excited for him and now she was pleading for this neighbor to nail her. He could hear her ankles snapping as they were whipped back and forth with James’ lurches.

Amy, completely over powered with emotions, whispers in James’ ear “Fuck me; pound me hard. Make me yours. I have fantasized about you doing this to me for a long time; make me take it all.” James was shocked by what Amy had just whispered. He wanted to make sure that everyone one heard because he knew his friends wouldn’t believe it just from him. “Louder so everyone can hear; say it louder.” Demands James. Amy turns bright red from embarrassment; having to admit her dark fantasy in front of strangers, as well as, Bobby. She finally manages to blurt out “I’ve wanted this for a long time. Fuck me good and hard. Make me yours.” Amy yells between his hard thrusts. The three black guys all laugh as Bobby holds his head in his hands. James straightened his back and put a hand on his hip for support as he made a long thrust. Amy’s hips lifted off the bed as James hollered. “Take it; take it all. Empty my cock.” Amy grabbed for his broad shoulders as she screamed in excitement. Her legs in spasms as they shot toward the ceiling.

Amy could feel the flood of James’ semen filling her vagina. It squashed as he continued pumping in and out. It felt like a toilet plunger working inside her small cunt. She could feel her entire abdomen rising and falling with each intrusion. Her breath gasped from her lungs; her beautiful hair now a sweaty mass of long strands. The glob that covered her face was once again a sticky paste. All of her muscles ached from being stretched and twisted in obscene positions; all of this in front of several guys, including her boyfriend. All Amy could do was try and relax as James finished pumping his load deep into her. She panted heavily trying to catch her breath; she was in good physical shape, but no amount of exercise could have prepared her for what she had just experienced. James had taken her physically, sexually and mentally. James finally withdrew and walked around the bed like a proud rooster that had just done a hen. Amy felt just like the hen, coward down to alleviate the ordeal.

Amy’s mind soon began to regain its sense of reality. This monster cock had just completely used her vagina; what if James like most men wanted anal. She surely would be torn apart by such an enormous dick. Unfortunately, Amy didn’t have to wait long. A hard slap to her ass as he jerked her on her side sent a plain signal of his dastardly intentions. “Up on your knees; its time for some backdoor action.” James commanded. Amy was shocked by his direct command; he was going to fuck her tiny ass. “Please, I can’t possibly take your big cock in my ass; let me do something else instead. I’ll do you any other way.” Amy pleaded as she looked at James with watering eyes; her lips kissing up his giant frame from his huge cock up and across his broad chest.

James leaned down and whispered in Amy’s ear “I want you to go over there and tease all the guys; beg them to fuck you any way they want. You then have to pick two guys to fuck you. You will have 15 minutes to completely drain both guys; if you fail, I am going to rip that tight ass of yours open. Amy looked at his friends, already stroking their cocks in anticipation. “Okay” was her reply. “Remember if either of them isn’t satisfied; I’m going to spit that tight ass of yours wide open.” James says as he slaps Amy’s ass. Amy crawls off the bed and goes in front of the guys sitting along the wall. She parades back and forth in front of the men, her high heels clicking on the floor. She was using all her skills as a tease to try and keep James’ cock out of her ass. She realized that she had better really get their pumps primed if she was going to make the time limit.

Amy continues to toss her big tits around as she announces “I get to pick any two guys to fuck me and shoot all their loads deep in me.” The men almost shot out of their skins. They couldn’t believe that this beautiful young girl was auditioning them to rail her however they wanted. “Come on baby; pick me.” The guy on the left shouted as he rubbed his cock. Bobby looked in disbelief as his girlfriend strutted her stuff; enticing men to get an erection so that they could fuck her. He thought to himself that maybe she would pick him if he looked aroused enough. He slipped his hands to his crotch and began secretly rubbing his cock; he was surprised at how aroused he become at watching Amy walk naked in front of strangers.

Amy dropped to her knees to get a closer look at their cocks before making her choice. She knew she could get any guy to ejaculate; but this was a timed event. “Go get ready and I’ll be there in a minute.” Amy instructed the guy on the left as she rubbed his giant bulge in his pants. She crawled on her knees to the next black man and ran her hand across his crotch. She felt of his erection and then said “I’ll have to think about you.” She moved on to stop in front of Bobby who sat; not believing what he had just seen and heard. How could she have chosen a strange black guy to fuck her over him? She had said that she wanted two guys so that meant there was one guy yet to be chosen.

She looked down to see an enormous bulge in Bobby’s crotch. “How could you get an erection at seeing me having to humiliate myself this way? Well, I guess I will give you a damn show that will burst your balls.” She soon was kneeling before the last man. Amy stroked his leg and ran her hand up his leg to circle firmly in his crotch. “I guess you are the lucky second guy since my boyfriend gets stiff watching; he can watch you drill me. Fuck me anyway you want; I want my brains to be fucked out of my skull. You just have to be quick.” The man grabbed Amy by the arm and drug her across the floor; tossing her on the bed like a pillow. Bobby pleaded “Amy, don’t do this.” Amy simply replied “You like watching me getting screwed; well sit back and enjoy the show. I want to; this won’t take long. Men, put you sticks in me and make me scream; I want to feel your cum flooding me.” She shifted on the bed and then drew her knees up tight to her chest. “Is this spread open enough for you guys; I want you to pound my pussy good. I bet you guys can’t make me scream. You aren’t even big enough for me to feel; you had better screwed be hard and fast.”

Both men were completely naked in a flash. They surrounded Amy and begin pawing at her like they were wolves and she was a freshly killed deer. Amy glances at the clock on the night stand as she tried to entice their animal lust. She found herself jerked flat on the bed as one of them was already poking his cock in her sore cunt. He just jammed in up to his balls; he was showing her no mercy. She went to yelp; but remembered that she had better only encourage the man if she was to meet her deadline. “Bobby, are you getting a good enough show; I don’t want you to be disappointed.” Her voice trailed off as the guy made another hard thrust.

She slapped the bed wildly with her hands like a wrestler pounding the mat. Her breasts were being mauled by she couldn’t tell how many hands. It felt like an octopus had attacked her large firm breasts; they were being squeezed and pulled in all different directions. Her nipples ached so bad they felt like they would drop off. She felt the guy in her cunt throbbing; she knew that she didn’t have much time before she would be blasted again. Amy managed to shout encouragement to the guy pounding her cunt. “Give it me; make me squeal like a pig.” She shouted as she wrapped her legs around his large frame and slammed her ass up and down; trying to bury his cock deeper. She caught a quick look at the clock; the minutes were ticking away quickly.

Amy gasped for breath only to have it suddenly taken away by a deep thrust into her vagina. His deep hard thrusting was creating a warm surge inside her body. She felt her body climaxing from the rough treatment. She moaned wildly as her legs trembled; she was like a human vibrator as she shook wildly. Her excitement caused the man pumping her cunt to explode with a torrent of fluid. She felt like a balloon being inflated with warm water; her insides being coated with warmth. All she could do was yell and moan with pleasure; she had never experience such an excitement. The man in her pussy pulled out only to have the cock in front of her face disappear momentarily before it was shoved roughly into her throbbing pussy. Amy felt her self being completely overwhelmed; she began begging for more. She knew deep in her mind that it was wrong, but her body was completely overpowering her mind. Her legs kicked wildly as the man worked frantically inside her tight pussy.

She managed to catch a glimpse of Bobby as her body was tossed and turned like a towel in a clothes dryer. She clawed the bedding wildly as she tried to regain some control over her body; it was no use. The constant assault the man was giving her prevented any control. All she could do was pant, wine, and beg him to go faster. She saw the minutes slowly tick away. Amy begged “Please shoot your load; fuck me hard. I want to feel your cum in me.” Amy’s once beautifully tanned body was now a sweaty mess. Her long hair streaked with shots of cum. The spunk leaked from her cunt and ass as he continued to pump inside. Amy felt like she was bloated from all the spunk that had been shot into her; her throat ached from the bruising jabs it had endured. She was hoarse from her screams of pleasure and the gasping for breath.

She wrapped her aching legs around the man’s body to help him get her deeper. She knew that time was running out. She slapped the bed as she tried to impale herself on the man’s throbbing cock. Even though she was filled with cum; Amy knew that the man hadn’t shot his load yet. She was in a panic as she bucked her hips higher and pounded his back with her high heels. Had the damn fool had too much to drink to get off? No one had ever taken this long to shoot in her body before; she knew she was running out of time. She should have picked the other man but it was too late now. She begged “Please shoot in me. What can I do to help?” Amy decided maybe if she twisted her body while she arched her back that might do it. She was jerking herself wildly on his large cock. She decided to completely collapse; maybe the man wanted to feel that he had completely overpowered her body. Amy went limp as she felt his cock hitting deep in her; except to screech like she was being killed.

Bobby sat with his head held low; shaking it as she screamed another screech of pleasure. His girlfriend had turned into a pleading mass of destroyed humanity. How much longer could this man abuse her body; or was it any longer abuse? Amy had actually reached out and guided his cock into position. She had always enjoyed sex but know she was begging for it. He wondered how much longer could Amy last; how much more cum could she possibly take in her small body?

James suddenly said “Stop; get off her.” The man protested “I’m not done with this honey. She said she wanted to drain us and I haven’t gotten off yet.” Amy’s heart sank as she heard the man complaining that he hadn’t dumped his spunk inside her. She knew what those words meant; her ass was going to get ripped open my James’ huge cock. Amy crawled off the bed and knelt before James where he sat next to Bobby. She had decided that maybe if she begged James to do her ass he would be easier; after all she had secretly wanted him to do it for a long while. “Please James, I want you to stick that big dick of yours right in my ass. I can really give you pleasure if you just let me have it. Please let me feel the joy of feeling your dick inside my tight ass.” Amy bent and gave James a big passionate kiss as she took James’s hands and rubbed them over her firm ass, “Wouldn’t you like to get inside of that?” Amy asked as she gave James a quick peck on the lips. Bobby hung his head lower; having to listen to Amy beg to get her ass taken. James stood up and pointed to the bed. Amy was gone like a shot; positioning herself for what she had just begged for.

James laughed as he walked around the bed; like a lion circling for the kill. Amy knew that it was better to just comply with his lust. She rolled on her stomach and spread her legs; not wanting to agitate James. She could only hope that he would go very slow and let her anal passage try and adjust. James moved between her out stretched legs and surveyed his target as he stroke his cock eagerly. Amy felt James moving closer; suddenly she was snatched from the bed by two huge hands. Her hips jerked in the air as her shoulder dropped to the bed; her arms strung above her head. She felt James’ cock pressing against her sensitive open and then penetrating about an inch. Amy screamed in pain as she felt her ass giving way; she knew how a bottle would feel when a cork was shoved in. She clawed the sheet; hoping to get something to ease her tremendous distress. She tossed her head sling her cum streaked hair flailing. She bit her lower lip as James pressed further in.

Amy tried rocking back and forth. She hoped that maybe James would be content to remain stationary and let her slowly impale herself; at least she could possibly control the depth of each stroke. She felt his large hands tightening around her waist like a snake constricting its prey. He pulled her firmly back onto his throbbing cock. She could only rock herself slightly forward before James pulled her further back than she intended to go on each stroke. She pleaded “Please let me do the work. I will get your cock in my ass; I want it all the way in. I want to feel the thrill of your huge cock exploding in my tight ass.” It seemed like an eternity as she rocked herself back and forth. She glanced occasionally at Bobby, who sat dejectedly while all the other men had encircled the bed to watch her ordeal. They made crude comments about how her ass was gapping open as it stretched. Amy felt as if she was being ripped open; at least they hadn’t mentioned any blood.

She watched the minutes tick away on the clock; the sun was setting as her agony continued. She was becoming exhausted from her constant rocking. Her legs ached and her knees were sore as the worked on the sheet. She finally felt James’ legs close to her ass. His balls were slightly tapping her cunt as he peaked in depth. Suddenly she felt his hands close tight and he jammed in hard sending his balls smacking hard against her. Amy screeched like a hoot owl; her breath gushing out. He was completely imbedded; he began jerking her back and worth on his throbbing rod. Amy finally managed to regain her breath as she adjusted to the strange sensation working in her ass. It was a combination of pain and pleasures all rolled into one. His pace quickened as he throbbed deep in her. She knew that it probably wouldn’t be long before the explosion. Her ass had worked his cock long and tight as he had slowly implanted it into her.

James instructed the guy that hadn’t dumped his load to slide between Amy’s outstretched legs. “Slide under her and jab that cock back in her pussy. It is time we give her a taste of double thrusting.” James said. Amy’s heart sank; just as she thought she was nearing the end, she was going to be double dipped. The man slipped under Amy’s already crushed body; forcing her off the bed and deeper into James’ clutches. She felt his already erect cock stabbing for its target. She was already stretched so wide that any sensation sent waves of pain through her entire body. Finally he stabbed inside her abused cunt. The man began thrusting up as James pounded down. Amy had been double penetrated before; but never with such large cocks and such force. She was being pounded flat. She could feel the two giant cocks touching inside her. My God, what if they tore through her insides?

Amy thought that if a hand job had lasted this long her fingers would be cramped and aching; maybe this way was easier. She began to accept their movements; she found herself starting to enjoy the stretched feeling. She knew that she would have difficulty ever experiencing anything like this again. Her sex toys couldn’t even provide the pleasure she was feeling. They started to go faster and then she felt the sudden gush of some hot fluids trying to reach deeper in her bowels. She knew instantly that James had ejaculated. She was stuffed so tight that she knew there wouldn’t be any cum dripping out her ass till he pulled out. The man in her cunt pounded faster as he was inspired by James’ success. Amy felt a gush of hot semen shooting in her vagina once again. The man had finally ejaculated; too damn late to save her ass. Amy didn’t know if she could really be too mad; after all James had given her a thrill of a life time.

Amy moaned in pleasure and relief at have two spewing cocks inside her small body. She had never experienced anything close to the feeling that was filling her. She stroked the man’s head beneath her as she felt behind her back for James’ large frame. She tried to regain her breath even though both men were still inside her. The man beneath her pulled out first and stood beside the work looking at the totally submissive Amy.

She was stuffed tight until he was out and then she knew it would come gushing out like a fire hydrant. She felt the last blast from James’ nozzle and then he twisted her crudely around as he withdrew. Amy couldn’t help but moan as his huge tool made its way out. She had thoroughly been reamed; and she had somehow enjoyed the incident. James finally popped out and leaned back to admire his work. The other men shouted and patted James on the back for his work; all the men except Bobby; who still sat against the wall. James said “Get up and clean our cocks; get them as shinny as a whistle.” Amy quickly crawled from the cum soaked bed, her legs ached as she moved in front of James.

Amy knelt before James and began licking his enormous cock. It was coated with slimy cum and her fluids. She gingerly held it as her tongue completely encircled the massive appendage. Her tongue slid quickly along the slippery surface scooping the mixture off like a squeegee on a windshield. She spit saliva on it to make sure that she got it entirely clean. She was like a mother cat washing her kittens; taking care to clean every spot of his prize possession. When she was done she crawled to the man that had just finished doing her pussy. It didn’t take quite as long to clean him since he was slightly smaller than James. Amy’s mouth got dry as she tried to make sure that the cock was thoroughly wet. Her tongue began to ache but she managed to finish. Amy weakly crawled to the first man that she had done in her timed event. She knew the slime on his cock would be dry and would really require her saliva and tongue action. She summoned every drop that she had as she got the penis before her face wet. Her tongue pressed hard and flicked quickly over his skin. She finally managed to finish cleaning him. Her mouth felt like it was full of cotton and her tongue was ready to drop off.

It was completely dark outside when the men finally plopped in their chairs. Amy was completely exhausted she finally summoned enough strength to stand she went to James and gave him another passionate kiss before making her way slowly to the bathroom. She stepped in the shower and adjusted the water to a soothing flow. She squatted in the corner and let the gentle water rinse away the traces of her ordeal; the water fell like a soothing waterfall over her abused body. She finally managed to finish and then stepped from the water to wrap herself in a large soft towel. She walked refreshed but still sore and exhausted back into the bedroom.

Amy went to each of the men and gave them a big kiss as she whispered in their ear how much she enjoyed her unique experience. James told Amy that she was to be at his beck and call. If he wanted her again, she was to be there and on her knees before him within fifteen minutes. He would accept no excuses for tardiness. She said “I understand and I will comply with your request she said as she bowed her head. She took Bobby by his hand and let him into the living room to gather her scattered clothes. They then walked out the door to return to their apartment as Amy told Bobby “I had to perform or they would have torn me apart; I hope you understand.”

THE END
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote