Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-19-2006, 08:13 PM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Raping Hulk Hogan's daughter

Most of you know Hulk Hogan, the wrestler. He and his 18 year old daughter Brooke are on the reality series ‘Hogan Knows Best’, she’s pursuing a music career. She made her first WWE in ring appearance at Saturday Nights Main Event last weekend, where Randy Orton challenged her father to a match at Summerslam next month. He’s fascinated by Brooke, brought her a rose and chatted her up in the parking lot afterwards. This story is set when they get home the next day.

Hogan’s black truck pulled into the driveway, and came to a halt beside his other car. His daughter stepped out first, anxious to get inside. ‘Feels good to be home’, she said with a smile. ‘Don’t forget to call your mom’, he shouted, after slamming the door on his side. He followed her inside after she left the door open, and put his keys on the table. Brooke was already on the phone. ‘Did you see it mom? It went great. ‘She watched it dad’, she giggled. ‘Yeah yeah, let me talk to her’, he replied. ‘Ok here’s dad, I love you.’ After she handed it to him, she put one of her bags on her back and carried the other up the stairs. ‘Yo Linda. Yeah she had a blast’, Hulk began. ‘When are you guys getting in?’ Suddenly, a click could be heard from the doorway. ‘Yeah’, he continued, looking out the window as he did. ‘Well look, I’ll see you soon. Call me later ok? Bye.’ The wrestler pushed the door inwards to satisfy his curiosity. He walked over to the couch, still looking down at the telephone. ‘Brooke’, he called, hoping she’d hear him from her bedroom. Before he could react to the footsteps that closed in on him, he was quickly struck on the back of his head with a gun. Hulk collapsed at the feet of the intruder, the phone flying out of his hand. After a moment, Brooke answered him as she peaked down the steps. She had taken her runners off, and decided to return the main room when there was no response. ‘Dad?’ A quick look around the room didn’t locate him, but his cowboy boots could seen sticking out behind the left side of the couch. She hurried over to find her father’s body laying on the floor of their living room. ‘Dad!’ she screamed. The teenager knelt down and put her hands on his shoulders, which were faced down. ‘Dad are you ok? Say something!’ Before she could investigate further, a pointy object was pressing against the back of her neck. This startled her, and she turned her head to see a man aiming a gun in her direction. ‘Aaaagh!’ she yelped. ‘Who are you? What happened to my dad?’ The man leaned closer and said ‘Scream again, and it will happen to you.’ The stranger reached into his sports bag, and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. ‘I want you to put these on daddy’s wrists. Do it now Brooke.’ She hesitated at first, but soon reached out to collect them from his left hand. After bringing his arms together, she locked the cuffs behind his back. ‘I know the 24 inch pythons are heavy’, he joked. ‘I want to know if he’s alright’, she demanded. ‘He’ll be fine’, he replied, with a sigh. She became even more intimidated when he began walking towards her. She tensed up as he stood directly in front of her, tilting the gun towards her ear. He put the palm of his hand gently on her cheek. ‘Now we can have some fun.’ She squirmed and tried to slap his hand as he pulled her towards the stairs by her wrist. ‘No!’ When they reached the second step, Hogan let out a grunt. ‘Aw…aw man.’ They came back over to the sofa to check on him. ‘Looks like someone wants a front row seat’ the man commented. Hogan had turned onto his back and could see the couple standing over him. He was about to ask her what was going on, until he noticed the weapon pressing against her forehead. ‘Son of a bitch’, he snapped. ‘Get away from her. If you want money I’ll show you where it is.’ He blinked his eyes, still hurting a little. ‘Shut up’, the attacker said. ‘Get your ass upstairs now, or I’ll put a bullet in her.’ ‘You hurt her and you’re a dead man’, Hulk threatened. The man squeezed on the trigger a little, prompting Hulk to bend his knees inwards, and get to his feet. He walked towards the stairs, staring a hole in the man.

They followed him, Hulk moving slowly because of his restraints. Once they all reached the landing, he kept looking back at him. ‘It’ll be ok Brooke’, he assured her. ‘Into her room’, ordered the criminal. ‘The vault is downstairs dude, let’s just go there’, he offered. ‘What’s in it? The $300m you lost on the George Foreman grill?’ he laughed. ‘No, I think I have the money right here.’ Hogan stepped inside the open door, over to his daughter’s bedside. ‘Now what? Or do you want to leave right now before you do something you regret’, he fumed. ‘Lie face down on the bed, close your legs together.' Hulk did this reluctantly. He wanted to barge into the man, but he knew it was too dangerous. ‘Same again sweetheart….get the other pair of cuffs out of my bag and do his feet.’ Brooke was released to allow her to root into the man’s bag and restrain her father again. ‘Jump a guy from behind, is that the best you can do?’ he questioned. Brooke hugged him briefly, delighted he was not injured. ‘Good girl, now back to me’ the man said. The girl returned to him, and he wrapped his arm around her. They walked together over to the big bed, and sat beside Hulk, who positioned himself on his right to see what was going on. He turned on the TV in the corner, and switched to a sports channel immediately. ‘4:55….just 5 minutes.' ‘Until what?’ asked Brooke. What do you want?’ ‘I just want to talk for now. Will you talk to me Hulkster?’ he said. Hogan just looked at him. ‘You really will do anything to plug her career won’t you. Even this stupid Orton match. It came out of absolutely nowhere. He’s been put over a million times already. And you’ve had ‘1 more match’ a million times already.’ Hogan had an angry look in his eyes. ‘I’m not talking to you, until I kick your ass.’ ‘That’s a shame’, the stranger replied. ‘If we don’t talk I’ll get bored. And then I’ll get horny.’ He put his finger on Brooke’s lips, and stroked down to her soft chin. ‘Alright, alright. I want her to be successful. And I always miss the buzz from the crowd. Happy?' The man prompted Brooke to kneel down. ‘Honey, are those the shoes you took off? Go get them.’ She crawled over to pick them up, and returned to him as requested. ‘Good girl’, he smiled. ‘Yes Hulk I know. I admit you still get the crowd going. Why I don’t know. Never was a fan to be honest. Can you tell me something interesting for once? Will anything else happen before Summerslam, or can they not afford you for more than a night.’ The man started sniffing his daughter’s shoes, enjoying their odour. Hogan had to endure this and respond. ‘Yes, he’s going to show up at our house.’ ‘That’s handy for you’, he smirked, after finishing with the runners. ‘I’m sure it’ll all be on the reality show too.’ Brooke couldn’t understand the actions of the man holding her captive. Then he scooped her legs and positioned them across his lap. She was wearing a white shirt and pink tracksuit bottoms. He began rubbing the white socks on her feet, moving his fingertips up and down. The grappler’s daughter could only watch uncomfortably. ‘I’m talking to you, pervert’, Hulk growled. ‘I know, but you’re not making me want to listen to you more than do this’, he laughed. ‘You touch her and you won’t live to talk about it brother!’ He stuck his finger into her stocking, and caressed her ankle. Brooke tried to pull away but he had a firm grip of her leg. Soon the man was raising her foot to his face, and rubbing it against his mouth and nose. He kissed it’s covered sole and toes, over and over. Seeing the look on her face, he leaned over to breathe into her ear. He whispered something into her ear, a couple of times, as if getting the young woman to memorize it. She hesitated, until he said ‘Go on, tell him.’ ‘He….he wants to know….’, she commenced, turning to her father. ‘If he can lick my feet, or does he have to propose first.’ The man burst out laughing, seeing the unimpressed face of the dad. ‘Oh, it’s starting now. Isn’t this fun guys?’ as he turned the volume of the TV up. It was a repeat of Saturday Nights Main Event from the previous day, and the theme song was currently playing. ‘So how was it Brooke? Your first WWE appearance in the ring.’ She merely nodded, too frightened to speak. ‘I loved it. Guess how many times I jerked off when I saw you.’ She tried to look away, but he forced her chin back towards him. ‘I said guess.’ ‘One….once’ she stuttered. ‘Nope, twice. You must be something special eh? Hope you’re not offended if I’m not excited yet, I’m a little tired. But I think you can help me out there….’ The creep pulled a mobile out of his pocket, and went to the stopwatch section. Hogan watched him pull his trousers down, then his underwear. ‘The camera crew will be here any minute, go now while you’ve a chance.' ‘Liar’, the half naked man pointed. ‘Not for another few hours.’ Brooke tried to move her legs away from his exposed genitals, but his arm blocked her intentions. ‘Since we’re getting to know each other, you can call me…..um…..Chris.’ The duo are just about to walk down the ramp at the event on TV, as the ‘Real American’ song plays. The man started the clock on the phone, placing it on the small cabinet beside the bed. ‘You’re on screen for about 7 minutes in this segment. So that’s exactly the time you have left to get me off. Using only your feet’, he said. ‘Fail this, and I shoot your dad in his thigh right here.’

Brooke became teary eyed, and looked at him in desperate hope that he wasn’t serious. But Chris did not blink. She glanced at her father, who was shaking his head. ‘Run Brooke. Just get out of here’, he told her. ‘You can leave if you wish. But if you do he’ll have bled to death by the time help gets here. If you stay and fail, at least you can try and smother the wound.’ ‘A leg wound won’t kill me, just get out of the house’, Hulk said again. Brooke stood up and was backing towards the door, testing him. ‘The clock is ticking. 6 minutes. This is my favourite part, where you step through the ropes. Come on, this is helping already. It’ll be easy.’ She walked to the bed again, and nervously took her seat. ‘Dammit’, her dad shouted. ‘You need a girl who can give a good foot job, know what I’m saying Pops?’ he joked. Brooke was afraid and kept her head down. ‘You want a hand honey? Just like before’, as he put her legs across his bare lap. She winced as she pulled back her left toe, and I aimed it at his penis. The gun was pressed against Hogan’s leg as promised. ‘It’s just a dick, it won’t bite.’ She began rubbing his testicles with her toe, and lightly squashing his cock. Her sole and heel brushed up and down slowly. Chris focused on the screen. ‘You looked amazing in that dress. Your legs are so beautiful. 5 minutes.’ Once it was showing some extra length, she put one foot on either side and pushed together. ‘Mmmmm’, he moaned. ‘Easy now.’ On TV Randy Orton had come to the ring, offering Brooke a rose and challenging her father to a match. ‘Do you find him attractive?’ He lifted her feet up and waited until she answered. ‘I….don’t know.’ ‘I think you do. Would you let him fuck you? Would you?’ he wondered. ‘That’s enough’, Hulk said. ‘Oh that’s right; you’re the precious virginal daughter. Well when you’ve satisfied me a lot of goo will come out, you can’t miss it. 4 minutes.’ ‘Please’, she appealed. He allowed her to bring her feet back to his groin. ‘Can…can I take the socks off?’ Chris shook his head. Once again she pressed both sides of his manhood, struggling to gain a hard on from him. ‘This really needs work’, he laughed. The battling girl stood up, and surprisingly removed her pants, pushing them to one side. ‘Brooke? What are you doing?’ her dad asked. She resumed position, this time bare legged and applied more pressure on him. ‘Clever girl!’ She felt and saw his cock growing as she rubbed her small feet against it. ‘3 minutes.’ The combination of her classy appearance on the screen and her foot job had made him fully erect. She was now properly pushing the skin up and down, but kept having to stop and start again. The man was clearly enjoying her smooth legs on his lap, and he squeezed one of her knees. ‘You’d better work harder, I’m starting to think about old men’s bare asses. Wait, here’s one here!’ He briefly pulled Hogan’s shorts back, and the athlete wriggled furiously. ‘I’m getting turned off Brooke, do something.’ She couldn’t use between her toes to stimulate him, so she moved faster, finding more control. The man’s arousal began affecting him, the gun moved away from Hogan a little. ‘2 minutes.’ He moved over to her ear, trying to distract the beauty. ‘I want to fuck you’, he whispered. Brooke closed her eyes, doing her best to ignore him. She remained consistent, it was a matter of time before his large dick gave in. ‘I’m going to enjoy shooting you Hulk. I don’t want to see that god damn leg drop anymore.’ Brooke took a moment, the fear getting to her head. ‘You can’t do it. You can’t even save your old man’s leg’, he taunted. ‘1 minute.’ She continued, this time with more success. Chris was producing pre cum, and she applied the final required massages. ‘Did you feel that?’ he asked her, breathing heavily. Just as he was on the verge of ejaculating, he pushed the girl in the chest, causing her to lose balance on the bed. She ended up on her back on the carpet, but had cushioned her fall with her right arm. Her legs slid off his lap but stayed on top of the bed, leaning against him. Hulk reacted angrily, wanting to kill the man. ‘You fuck! Are you ok Brooke?’ Once she had collected herself, she stared into Chris’ eyes in shock. He still hadn’t come. '30 seconds', he said.

I'm having fun writing this, let me know what you think so far

Last edited by Rogue; 11-26-2006 at 09:51 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:28 AM   #2
starhaven

starhaven has initial reputation
Talking

this will be fun
starhaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:09 PM   #3
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She tried to sit up, but realised his foot was above her stomach. ‘Get off me.’ Brooke moved his shoe out of the way, rolled onto her side and got back to the bed. She saw the clock display 19 seconds, and tried to pleasure him once more. He was still aroused, but she couldn’t find the excitement he was experiencing a moment ago in time. Failure was inevitable now, as she slowed down her movement. ‘I’m sorry dad’, with a tear in her eye. As the last few seconds played out, he pressed the gun above Hulk’s knee cap and smiled ‘Time’s up.’ ‘Look away honey’, her dad asked of her. Brooke closed her eyes, as Hulk looked back at the man’s gun. The instant the beep went off on the phone the man shouted ‘BANG!’ Brooke took her hands away from her face, and Hogan murmured ‘fuck you.’ As Chris became hysterical with laughter, Brooke emotionally made a girlish attempt to hit him with her palms. He simply grabbed one of her wrists to stop her. ‘Come on, it was much too early for either of those things.’ After a couple of minutes, on TV Brooke steps into a car after Hogan broke up her conversation with Orton. ‘I love this shot of your legs.’ After Hogan closed her door, Orton drove him onto the boot of the car, and he fell to the ground. ‘Ouch. Do you need a hip replacement after that?’ She gets out and asks both of them happened. ‘Your behaviour is a little dorky sweetheart. But I’d pay to look at you in that every week.’ She still had her head down, recovering from the incident in present time. He put his arm around her, and tried to look in her gorgeous eyes. ‘Here’s the thing. I want you in that dress. All of you. And I want it now. Where is it?’ The look on her face implied she didn’t know. ‘Go over to your bags and get it, or I’ll hurt you.’

She walked to the other side of the room. It wasn’t in one of the big ones, but a separate plastic bag. ‘Let me see.’ She removed it, held it to her chest and let it roll down her body. ‘Take off your shirt, and put it on.’ Brooke could only obey the man. She nervously turned her back to him, and lifted her shirt above her head. She could feel him looking up and down her body, now in bra and panties. One leg at a time, she slipped into the stunning black dress, finishing with the straps. When she turned around, he held out his hand to signal he wanted her. When the scared girl reached his fingers, he said ‘Lift your leg, then the other.’ When she raised her knee, he took off a sock, and did the same with her right. He held her hand and walked over to the bag, taking the shoes out. ‘I didn’t like these really. They’re not good enough.’ Continuing to direct her by the hand, they went to the closet, and he forced her to kneel down. After opening the door and looking inside, he ordered ‘Pick out a pair I’d like.’ She reached for some strappy sandals, and held them in the air. Chris immediately slapped them out of her hand in anger. ‘They should be burned.’ Brooke was shivering, as she thought he was going to hit her. ‘Wh…..what do you like?’ she asked. ‘They have to be black.’ She had another look and found a pair of open toed high heels, cautiously offering them. ‘You’re a woman now Brooke. You should look elegant, and modest. Like a lady.’ She tried to move out of the way as he began rooting through them all, unsuccessfully. ‘That’s it?! Let’s check your mother’s collection.’ He pulled her out the door and down the hall, more anxiously than usual. He kicked open the bedroom door of Hulk and Linda and began heading towards their wardrobe. Before they arrived, the shoes under a chair in the corner of the room caught his eye. ‘Sit down and cross your legs.’ He enjoyed watching her cross them, left to right. He reached between the legs of the chair and grabbed the black leather courts. He slid the first towards her toes on the ground, waiting for her to push into them. He took pleasure in putting the other on her suspended foot, rubbing the bottom of her calf. He made sure it was done slowly. Then he jumped up and squeezed her hand once again, bringing her back to her own room. She tripped a couple of times, not used to her mom’s heels. When they walked through the doorway, her dad was on his feet, his back leaning against a desk. ‘Ah ah’, Chris warned, standing behind her. ‘Back on the bed.’ ‘Why don’t you put the gun down, and fight me instead’, Hogan challenged. ‘If you’re trying to put me asleep, it’s working.’ Hulk slowly moved back and rested on the bed where he was supposed to be. The man went over to the phone and pulled the wire out of the wall. ‘Look at her now Hulkster. Perfect.’ They went over to the Hi-fi, and he began running his finger across the CD’s on the shelf. ‘I considered fucking your wife you know. But then I thought, could I even get it up?’ he joked. ‘You shut your damn mouth.’ He pressed eject and told Brooke softly ‘Find something you can dance to.’ Once he released her, she went through a pile of 4 or 5 that were on the CD player itself. She didn’t want to annoy him again. She quickly put in a disc and a Snoop Dogg song came on. The man signalled he wanted it louder and continued to do so until she had raised the volume to his liking. ‘What are you waiting for? Dance. Dance sexy for me.’ She stood there in the short classy dress, wishing she was somewhere else. ‘Please, I can’t.’ He appeared impatient, so the blonde started to bend her knees in rhythm, putting her hands on her hips. ‘If you can jerk me off you can dance. Come on, sexier.’ She moved her hands up and down her legs, and then above her head. She tried to twirl but was still shivering a little. Knowing he had to be pleased, she brushed one hand from her waist past her chest. She had to watch him play with himself as she did. As the singer went to turn her body, one of her shoes fell sideways, but stayed on her feet. She anxiously tried to position it again, seeing that he almost stood up to confront her. ‘Get over here’, he demanded. ‘I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.’ He forced her to continue the performance up close and personal. As she moved sensually, he put his hands either side of her stomach, waiting for the soft material to brush against him. He squeezed her waist gently, but when he turned her around he was far more firm. She adjusted and moved rhythmically, her hand sliding through her pretty hair. He put his fingertips towards her ass, wanting her to shake it into them. ‘That’s it, just like you practise on your own.’ He pushed her hips, implying he wanted Brooke to face him once more. ‘Stand on the bed’, as he held out his hand. She looked at him and used it to elevate her. She looked down at the bouncy mattress under the sheets and knew it wouldn’t be easy, but he simply sat there expectantly. ‘You have to admit Hulk, I’ve been the perfect gentleman until now. I’ve barely laid a hand on her.’ As she danced as steadily as possible, he slid his hands down her legs, forcing her to stop and start again. Chris walked to the other side of the bed, and held out his hand above the restrained man’s body. ‘Now up here’, he wanted. She looked puzzled at first, but was beginning to be aware of when he was serious or not. Using his assistance again, she stood on top of her father’s back. ‘Grrrrr’, when the first stiletto dug into him. ‘But it’ll hurt him.’ He motivated her other leg to climb on by tugging her. ‘Any man would envy the free show you’ve been getting, Hulky. And don’t tell me Linda’s never done this for you.’ She found it difficult to stay balanced, much less maintain her dancing. Her first attempt was disastrous and she fell towards the floor. Chris caught her swiftly, carrying his prize on his shoulder, after a quick shriek. ‘Hey!’ He sniggered and spun around a couple of times. Once he stopped and brought her down, he cuddled behind her and didn’t let go. ‘Find something slow’, he whispered. Putting up with his grip, she reached for the CD player and switched to a different track. It was the relaxed beat he was looking for, and he rested his chin on her shoulder as they moved together. Brooke uncomfortably let him guide her body. ‘Who is this? Tell me about him’, he asked. ‘L…Lemar. He’s from England, he got to the last 3 in……an American Idol kinda thing.’ He took her hand and put it behind his head, and he rubbed the tip of the gun along her dress. His other hand teased the possibility of removing it, by clenching. As they danced, he pressed his dick against her, sometimes with the intention of humping her. ‘You’re so beautiful’, he uttered. ‘Say thank you.’ ‘Thank…you’, was the reluctant response. He suddenly stopped to switch off the music, and said ‘Go get me mommy’s razor for her legs, and daddy’s shaver. Don’t be longer than 40 seconds or you’ll hear the gun go off, understand?’

Brooke hurried to Linda’s room, and searched the drawers. The man turned off the television, as the first wrestling match was underway. ‘God damn coward’, Hogan attacked. She found the razor in the second drawer. She knew time was not on her side, so she ended her hunt for the second item and ran back. After she presented her results, she apologized. ‘I couldn’t find it.’ ‘That’s ok’, he said, pulling one out from his own bag. He sat down on the bed, patting his lap. She knew she had to sit beside it again, and complied. This time he lifted the girl onto him so her ass was on top, not her legs. ‘Will you shave your legs for me? Start now.’ She nodded, but was disturbed that this had to be done. She started above the knees and he stretched out her pin fully. ‘All over. Such a tall girl. As she continued, Chris began playing with her hair. He stroked it and ran his fingers through the strands. He repeatedly kissed her cheek as if he felt it was something she was enjoying. Brooke ran the razor slowly along her skin, even though it was smooth already. He changed his view to this act and was becoming hard again. After staring for a while, he hooked her knee, wanting to feel her as she did it. ‘Don’t cut yourself now.’ She finished the sides of her calves, both the gun and his pressing erection frightening the 18 year old. After looking up at him to see if he was satisfied, he snatched the razor from her grip, and tossed it to the floor. She barely kept her balance standing up as he sat up suddenly, and brought the electric shaver over to the socket in the wall. Once plugged in, he stretched the wire and handed it to Brooke. She didn’t know what to do. ‘Hulk needs a shave sweetheart. Off with the moustache.’ He went over to him and took off his bandana, exposing his bald patch, something the camera rarely sees. ‘When was the last time you didn’t have this tash? The 80’s?’ he asked. She crawled over to her father, and carefully started shaving above his lips. ‘Faster, we haven’t got all day.’ He held her hand to show her, and ordered that she keep up that pace. ‘Grrrrrr, just crawl back into whatever hole you came from, freak’, Hulk snapped. She worked upwards, the shaver struggling to take the long hairs sometimes. She hit his nose a couple of times, prompting him to shake his head. Just as she was about to apologise, she gasped instead, as the man had a handful of her behind. ‘No.’ You just concentrate on that, girly’, he said. After harassing her some more, he slid his hand up her dress, pulling on the underwear beneath. He leaned on Brooke’s back, his rock hard dick pressurising it. She endured this to finish the task in a few minutes. ‘Get this man a mirror, he won’t recognise himself!’ Chris laughed. She went to retrieve the small mirror for her make up, and held it in front of her father’s face. He merely glanced and said nothing. The man took the pillow he was resting on, which all his hair had collected on and threw it over by the door. Leaving Brooke standing beside the bed, he ignored her and walked to the drawers beside the closet. He searched them until he found her bra and panties, rooting through them. He favoured the white ones, and started rubbing a polka dot pair into his balls. The next were brought to his nose, and he repeatedly sniffed them. Brooke noticed Hulk moving his head, as if pointing to the floor. After seeing the bag beside her feet, her lip reading guess was ‘look in the bag.’ She started to bend down slowly, careful to avoid making a noise. The man kept his back to them, but said ‘I think it’s about time we got started, don’t you?’ This brought her to a halt, knowing if she was caught he could turn violent. But he continued to inspect her undergarments in that perverse manner. She kneeled down fully, and first tried the side pocket. She was shaking at the possibility of him seeing her, and watched his body closely closely. The first thing she felt was a number of sheets of paper together, so she went to the bottom. She did not know herself what she was looking for, but her fingertips touched something sharp. Brooke grabbed it and soundlessly stood back into position. It was a stanley blade, and she held it casually in her right hand. Suddenly Chris turned his head, dropping the panties to the ground. He sat on the bed in the usual place, and waited for his victim to join him. He grabbed the back of her head and forced a kiss on her lips, sticking his tongue inside her mouth. She refused to kiss back, but he was enjoying himself enough. ‘Isn’t it cruel Hulk? You protect her virginity for 18 years, from boys with tattoos, and college kids. And then a guy like me comes along, and simply takes it.’ ‘Please don’t’, Brooke pleaded. But as he had turned his attention to Hogan, she had slipped the blade into the back of her shoe. He put the gun down for the first time, next to him. But suddenly he grabbed her wrist and gazed into her eyes. He forced open her fingers, finding nothing inside. She tried not to show weakness but was intimidated by the man much stronger than her. Without warning she was elevated with ease onto his lap, facing him. After a tense moment, he caressed the side of her neck with his lips. She turned away in repulsion as he kissed her soft skin, which was only the beginning.

Last edited by Rogue; 11-26-2006 at 09:53 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:32 AM   #4
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this is great story rouge geet it up tina
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 03:27 PM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

He returned to her lips, breathing heavily on her. ‘Kiss back’, he demanded. His hand on her face pushed her towards his, and he began kissing her again. Eventually she had no choice but to open her mouth and take part. She endured his tongue roaming her mouth for almost a minute before he let go. He looked down Brooke’s body, and brought himself to her shoulder. He gradually pulled down a strap and continued his adoration of her skin. Soon the other was brought down, and the dress was pushed past the bra underneath. He buried his head in her chest, sliding his lips across it. ‘Please’, she asked once more. ‘You’ll cooperate or you know what’ll happen’, he warned. Chris groped her breasts, kissing the top of them above her bra. ‘No, don’t’, as she squirmed. He still continued feeling her, and pressing his mouth against her cleavage.

After switching to her ass briefly, he lifted her from there and laid the girl on her back on the bed. She kept her hands together on her belly, and could only wait for his next move. He took hold of her leg, raising it to admire its length. “5 foot 10 of you for me to enjoy’, he remarked. He proceeded to kiss and lick her ankle, crossing over to the high heel. As she watched him stroke her shins and slobber over her shoes, she considered trying to accept the sex they would have. Since it was inevitable, if she pretended it was consensual, at least it would be less painful in her mind. She clenched her foot inside the heel, as it was too big for her, hoping the blade would not fall out. She breathed a sigh of relief when he moved to the other leg. He repeatedly kissed her thigh and calf, rubbing them also. ‘I know it’s your first time, so just be a good girl and it won’t hurt.’ He took off his socks and shoes, then his sweatshirt. When he began pulling his shirt up over his head, Brooke brought her feet towards her as fast as she could. She slipped her shoe off and turned it upside down, letting the weapon drop into her hand. As he was putting his shirt on the floor, now fully nude, she was already getting to her feet.

Surprising him, she leaned in and slashed his stomach with the blade. ‘Uuuuuugh!’ ‘Run Brooke, get out of here’, Hulk encouraged. The different height of each leg slowed her down, but she managed to get past the door. Chris had recovered and caught up with her eventually, pulling her down. Her hands reached for the stairs, but he was dragging her in the wrong direction. She tried to dig her nails into the carpet, but he had soon pulled her back into the bedroom. ‘Gotcha!’ Once he let go, she curled up under the boots of her dad. He picked up the blade and looked at it. ‘I try to make it easier for you, and you steal from me. What happens now is your fault.’ She threw her other heel at him, ‘Don’t touch me!’ ‘Tell you what honey’, he replied. ‘If you can get past me out the door again, I’ll let you go.’ Her eyes looked up in interest when his challenge was announced. She stood up slowly once he gave her permission. The man’s size was making the doorway look smaller, but she was willing to try. ‘Come on you little bitch, let’s see the self defence you learned from daddy.’

She seemed to dart in one direction, but stopped and tried another. He had his arms spread ready to trap her. After retreating once more, she made the doomed attempt to barge past the man twice her weight. She was only a few inches ahead before his grip halted her completely, and he wrestled her to the ground. Her hands were trapped under her body, and all of his naked weight was on top of her back. As his tight grasp remained, he stayed close to her ear. ‘Nice try, but not good enough.’ He wiped some of the blood off his wound and rubbed it on her cheek with one finger.

He finally got off her body, and forced Brooke to her feet. Suddenly she found herself walking to the wall, and had to use her hands to prevent a head collision. Chris quickly reached under her dress, and pulled the underwear down to her knees. Her crying was much louder now. He enjoyed the sight of her bare ass for the first time and kicked her legs apart. The attack was escalating now as he slid his dick inside her. ‘Noooo! Son of a bitch!’ Hogan shouted. ‘Help!!’ Brooke did not speak, but was in tears at her first experience of intercourse. Like an animal he drove himself into her vagina against her will, grunting as he penetrated her. She had her palms against the wall, and the pressure put on her pushed her onto her tipp toes. His arms were all over her, sometimes squeezing her waist, some grabbing her tits. She was provided a moment’s relief at least when he stopped to take her wrist and spin the poor girl around. As tears ran down her face, she shook and could not face eye contact with the man. After pinning the slim arms against the wall, he swiftly released them to scoop the back of her knees.

With her back stuck the wall, she often found her legs wrapped around him in fear of falling. She helplessly tried to push into his chest, and he was soon fucking her again. Her pleads of ‘no’ were drowned out by the difficulty she was having with breathing. He grumbled with every thrust, never stopping his rhythm. Chris was drooling all over her, licking her cheeks and trying to kiss her like before. One of her bra straps had come down, but he was in too much of a rage to even notice. His slobbering arrived at her chest, and the nipple from her left breast was exposed. He repeatedly sucked it, almost trying to swallow the teenager’s supple tit. She pushed down on his head but he knew it would not end his assault. As he looked upwards, she feared he was preparing to climax, and with no condom on. His mouth was open, as if savouring the moment. The panties that were hanging on one foot fell to the floor. Hogan struggled in his handcuffs, having to watch his daughter’s violation. He suddenly took hold of her throat with one hand, choking the innocent girl. As his semen would shoot up inside her, his violence had reached a point where survival would be an achievement. She closed her eyes as he continued to cum, the last drops creeping into her pussy, and taking her virginity.

He released the grip of her neck, as if he himself hoping she was not dead. Brooke crumbled down the wall once he was no longer providing support. Her face was soaked in tears and she seemed in a state of shock. ‘I’m sorry’, he surprisingly said. ‘It wasn’t meant to be like that.’ Chris put his hand out in front her, but was forced to pull her up when she didn’t respond. He hurled her towards the bed, facing down. He leaned down to open her bra and pulled it away roughly. Her dress looked more like an oversized skirt now, and he lifted her legs in the air. After sliding the dress off, the frightened blonde curled up, fully naked for the first time. ‘Does she let you see her naked anymore Hulk?’ He looked inside his sports bag, and found a gag for the WWE star. Hogan suddenly had this look in his eye. ‘Wait a…..son of a…..I know you.’ He started to place the gag on him, and shoved it in his mouth mid sentence. ‘Orton!’ he managed to squeeze in. Brooke, still motionless on the bed, moaned ‘Who? Who is he dad?’ But his words were muffled now.

Chris had obtained another object from the case, a piece of rope. ‘No’, she said when approached. She was too weak to try and stop him bringing her arms together. He wrapped the rope around her wrists firmly, behind her back. She was left there for a moment when something on the bottom shelf caught his eye. ‘What’s this?’ he smiled. He picked up a thick yellow belt, with ‘Hulk’ written on it. ‘A souvenir?’ He held it up fully, tapping the ground. ‘I remember you whipping Undertaker with this. That was the last time you didn’t suck, as I recall.’ He walked over to Brooke and stroked her back gently. ‘Please, just go.’ ‘But I’m still having fun’, he replied. He stood back for a second, and lashed the belt against the top of her back. ‘Aaaaagh!’ He whipped her again and again, the belt catching her arms too. ‘Mmmmmm’, Hogan grunted, unable to protect his daughter. She looked up at him for mercy. He moved to her ass, slapping it repeatedly as hard as he could. When he became tired of her screams, and it was starting to turn red, he discontinued. He clutched an arm to turn her body over. She looked away, bracing herself for more punishment. After taking pleasure in her shivering, he worked her stomach a few times. The belt threatened to tear flesh if it was used any further. He tossed it to one side, as she struggled in misery.

Chris went to the bottom of the bed, and touched her bare feet for the first time. He dragged his tongue all the way up her soles, licking her toes and putting them in his mouth. He sucked on them as he squeezed her ankles. Brooke was the most vulnerable now, as he ran his hand up the smooth leg. When his palm wrapped around her shaved pussy, she flinched nervously. Continuing the handle it, he glided into her vagina with 2 fingers. As far as his knuckles he fingered her gently, returning with some of his own semen. Once he became bored of this, he remembered the gun between the couple and Hogan. He threatened other parts of her body, but finally returned to her privates. ‘I guess my seed is in her now, eh Hulk? You could be a granddad.’ The possibility that he impregnated her made her sick to her stomach when she thought about it. He forced the front of the gun inside her hole, using it like his fingers previously. The friction hurt her, the thick object not meant for such a place. She tried to wriggle away, but he didn’t stop the harassment. ‘Imagine I fired right now Brooke. Imagine’, he joked. She had to wait in hope as he pulled the weapon out. He buried his head in the girl’s crotch then, licking the vaginal lips for fun.

As he took a moment to laugh to himself, he climbed onto the bed, followed by her tummy. His sweaty ass weighed on her, and his balls rubbed into her skin. He waved his dick around, mocking the trapped singer. The pervert masturbated right in front of her, hoping she’d watch. ‘Would you like me to come on your tits honey? Would you?’ He touched her face with his free hand, and she cringed. ‘L…Leave me alone’, she cried. As he got harder, he soon had a handful of both breasts. He fondled them again and again. ‘If you’re a WWE diva now, these will have to be bigger. Aren’t implants mandatory in there these days?’ He placed his erect cock between the pair, pushing them inwards as he attempted to hump her chest. Soon he was pulling on her nipples, resulting in a scream each time. The abuse of her tender breasts went on for several minutes. ‘Last chance, will I do it?’ he asked. ‘No!’ she wept, her body becoming unbearably sore. ‘No? Ok then. I’ll find somewhere else to dump it.’ He stood up a little, and pushed her to one side. He lied down parallel to Brooke’s body, and scooped the leg closest to him. To her horror he was inside her again, fucking away as she was face to face with her father. He closed his eyes for a moment, finding it far too difficult to witness. He continued to force himself on the victim, not saying a word.

Hulk slid his legs off the bed, and moved as fast he could around the bed. Suddenly Chris stopped and prepared to confront him. They stared down for a moment. ‘Whatcha gonna do old man? He stuck his hand inside his bag and came out with brass knuckles. ‘What don’t I have in this thing?!’ After putting them in his clenched fist, he struck Hulk in his stomach with a rapid punch. ‘Bet you never took a hit like that in the ring!’ The wrestler, winded, fell backwards against the side of the mattress. ‘Dad!’ Brooke shouted. He coughed repeatedly, naturally wanting to touch himself but unable. ‘I hope we understand each other again. I fuck your daughter. You do nothing.’ He ordered him back to his place, but on his back this time. After rising onto the bed sheets, he harshly pulled her by the restrained arms and hauled her delicate body onto that of Hogan’s. She was made sit on his bruised belly, embarrassingly. She looked back to see why the tormentor was doing this. When he climbed towards both of them, Hulk could be seen almost trying to knee him. She was pushed by her back to bend over, and leaned into her. Once again he entered her cunt, and continued to thrust like a depraved beast. He shoved her head downwards to Hulk’s chest, and pulled her long hair. She opened her mouth in pain, ‘Dad! Help me!’ He tugged on the handful of hair and pestered other areas of her body with his free hand. The muscled Hogan was silenced by the gag and almost appeared ready to cry. Her tits jiggled above him. They were both humiliated, as Brooke was raped on top of her father.

He finally let go of the poor girl, and she collapsed on the chest beneath her. Their bodies were together yet they could not hug. Chris got up and rolled her to the other side. He found a towel that was under the bed, and put it under Hogan’s leg after lifting it. He didn’t know what he was doing, and Brooke was turned away, exhausted. He reached for the last object in his bag of tricks – a sharp kitchen knife. After looking in it’s reflection for a second, he raised his arm and grinded his teeth. He stabbed Hulk’s right thigh, the very place he threatened to shoot earlier. ‘UUUUUUUUURGH!!!’ he screamed. The weapon pierced though his flesh and stuck in him. A stream of blood flowed from the wound onto the towel, and bits had squirted on his pants. As he squirmed in agony, Brooke managed to look around and see what had happened. She could barely believe her eyes.

Last edited by Rogue; 11-26-2006 at 09:53 PM.