Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-07-2006, 02:02 PM   #1
Windshearer

Windshearer has initial reputation
Cool The Convenience Store Rape! (Mm+/F, Inter, rape, humil, viol)

If you find rape and violence to be objectionable, do not read this story.

Author: Unknown

Story Code: Mm+/F, rape, torture, violence

Convenience Store Rape

Being young, vivacious, and energetic, Jenny never thought about how dangerous it could be to work the night shift at the 24-hour convenience store. Needing help to supplement her partial loans while in college, she eagerly accepted the offer for night work, which paid a good $1.50 an hour over minimum wage. It would demand a radical reordering of schedule to make her 8 a.m. classes and get all her studying done. But then again, nights were slow in the old convenience store, and she hoped to be able to study some while being on the job. Her mother and father were concerned about her safety, of course, and begged her to reconsider. But she was young, vivacious and perky. She never thought about the danger.

Until the second night on the job when she found herself electrified with horror as she stared down the muzzle of a handgun aimed between her eyes. There were two street thugs wearing oil stained denim jackets and ski masks. They must've waited until the store was empty and Jenny was distracted by her books. Then they exploded through the door, one of them whipping the gun at Jenny while the other, tall enough to be a professional basketball player, jumped up to snap the cable to the fixed video monitor.

"Empty the cash, Bitch!" the gun toting thug orders. It takes a moment for the words to register. Jenny fumbles with the keys on the cash register, shaking so bad she keeps messing up. The goon behind the gun barks at her to hurry up. Jenny sniffles back a single sob. The drawer springs open. She quickly scoops out the bills, mostly ones, because she can't keep any more than $50 in the drawer before depositing it in the safe slot in the manager's office. As soon as she hands him the money, Jenny snaps back against the wall, her hands up at her shoulders. She's so scared, she's afraid that she might wet her blue jeans.

"SHIT! Is that all?" the goon says, taking a quick count of the money. "Open the goddamn safe, Bitch!" He reaches out and grabs her by the shoulder of her plain, pullover pink blouse, and pulls Jenny around the counter. The two thugs push her back to the manager's office, a small, closet like room in the back wall of the store. They push Jenny down on her knees in front of the safe, but she just kneels there crying. She doesn't know how to open the safe! All she does is slide the bills through the slot!

"DO IT!" they order, and she hears the gun cock behind her head. She tries to explain again that she doesn't know how. Luckily, in view of her panic and tears, they believe her. "SHIT!" the tall one says. "This ain't worth the risk! Tie the bitch up so she can't call no cops!"

Jenny obliges them by sitting in the manager's straight-backed chair and putting her hands behind her back. Using ropes they have tucked in their jackets, they tie her hands behind the chair and her ankles apart to the legs of the chair. The tall on e picks up a roll of duct tape from the rack behnd the counter and returns. Ripping off a short piece of tape, he plasters it over Jenny's lips to keep her quiet. "Okay, let's go!"

"NO! Wait a minute man! Look at her! Ain't she fine?" "Com'on, man. We ain't got no time! I ain't risking my ass for this lousy $40 some bucks!" "Just a little look!"

Jenny's eyes get big as saucers as the smaller thug reaches for her pink blouse. With a strong, rapid series of jerks, he rips it apart down her front! Jenny cringes, her well-filled, satiny bra jutting out for their view. Her dime-sized nipples, hard with the chill of fear, protrude visibly through the fabric. The cleavage of her fair-skinned breasts heaves with her panicked breaths.

"Goddamn! She sure is a sexy piece!" the smaller thug says as Jenny blushes. "Okay, man! Let's go!" the tall one answers, not so interested in Jenny as making his getaway.

But his buddy is getting into this. He tickles Jenny's nipples through the bra as he cups and hefts her bosoms. Then, with a startling motion, he buries his fingers in her cleavage, grabbing the front of her bra. Giving a sudden pull, he almost ya nks Jenny over, chair and all. But the bra strap snaps and pulls away! Her white, beaming breasts bounce apart, free!

"OH SHIT!" she cries, but it just comes out a squeal. Suddenly, she feels his bristly skin mask on her bare tits as his lips hastily suck one nipple, and then the other. His teeth nip playfully at the erect buttons of skin. Then, he bites. Jenny squeals loudly, more in fear than pain.

"Shut up, Bitch!" he slaps her face. She sees stars! She can't help but cry. He slaps her face again.

"I said SHUT UP!" The angry thug takes a long, wide sweeping blow, slapping open handed at Jenny's out thrust breast! Her breasts bounce together and jiggle apart, a red hand print gradually appearing over her tit! He steps to the side and slaps her again, hard as h e can, right on her other tit! He loves the power! As Jenny squeals behind the tape, he swats and slaps her tits back and forth, until the orbs turn a light, splotchy red.

"Hey, come on, you asshole!" the tall thug grabs his friend by the back of his jacket. "We gotta get outta here!" Jenny is thankful as the bigger youth drags his friend out the front door. Her breasts still sting, but she is alive! She pants for breath as her head slumps, relaxing. She looks around for some way to get help. The phone is on the desk, but she can't reach it, tied to the chair. The only way t move to the phone is to leap and scrape her whole chair across the floor. She's not moving but a couple of inches with each surge, and soon, she's winded. She still can't reach the phone!

"Hey, Calvin! There's nobody here!"

"Quick, Bro! Grab the candy!"

"Candy?! Fuck that! Grab the beer!!!"

Jenny freezes to hear the voices of several kids outside in the store. They haven't found her yet, but she can tell from their voices that they are black children, far too young to be out on the streets this time of night. She could barely see a couple of them as they dart past the doorway to raid the refrigerators of their beer and wine. The two kids look to be maybe 14 and 16-years-old. Jenny squeals for help. "SHHH! Did you hear that, man?"

"Quick! Put everything back!"

"Naw, man! Let's scram!"

Suddenly, one of the young, black faces pokes in the office door. He does a double take at Jenny, tied in her chair, her blouse way down her back and her naked chest pointing up at him.

"Holy SHIT!" he says, sounding shocked. But then he smiles a wide grin.

"HEY! Come look at this!"

Jenny tries to talk to them, shaking her head and squealing. She wants to tell him she's been robbed. She wants to tell him to call the police. She wants to tell him to untie her and cover her nakedness. But she can't tell him anything with this tape on her mouth! The other faces start peering in through the door. There are two of them…no, four…wait, five. FIVE! Five astonished black faces staring at her, ranging in age from about sixteen down to about twelve! Jenny is so embarrassed! Her pink face blushes deep red as she continues to squeal at them. "Shit! A white bitch!" "Shit! She's NAKED!" "Shit! Look't them TITTIES!"

"Shit! Let me see!" "Shit! I wanna FEEL!" "Shit! I wana see her PUSSY!" They all chattered at once! To these street urchins, Jenny was just a prize they found at the store! They rush to her, and she can't tell whose hands belong to who! They are rubbing her torso, grabbing handfuls of her breasts, stroking and pulling her long, golden hair! They pinch her tawny nipples, pull and twist them. The older kid licks her cheek and sticks his tongue in her ear.

"Come on! Get her outta this chair!" They untie Jenny from the wooden chair, but keep her hands tied behind her back as they continue feeling her roughly. The office is too small, so they hop her out the door into the store. She feels her tight blue jeans give! THESE KIDS ARE PULLING DOWN HER PANTS! Her jeans and panties bunch around her ankles, binding her feet together! She tries to pull away from them, and the whole tangle of people go down on the floor together. Suddenly, Jenny hears a loud crack! It sounds almost like a gun! But then the burning pain hits her bottom! The smaller kids back away as she sees the older one with a doubled up, leather belt!

"GIT UP, BITCH!" he shouts, letting another blow fly! It cracks across her ass like the first, leaving a similar, ruddy imprint on her bare bottom. Jenny screeches through the tape gag and rolls onto her back and bound arms to protect her poor bott om. But that doesn't matter to the boy. WHOOSH! POW!!! The wide, doubled belt cracks across her bare bosoms! The pain is awful!

"GIT UP ON THIS TABLE!" he barks sweeping the baseball card display from the short, folding table nearby. Jenny strains, but can't stand up. She earns herself another hard lash across her breasts! Somehow, she rolls to her knees and struggles to h er feet. The older kid hands the smallest boy his belt, giving instructions. "If the bitch tries to move, whack her!"

Immediately, Jenny gets lashed across the small of her back just for fun. All the rowdy boys are laughing and jeering her. They pinch her, and spank her, making her twitch so the little kid will hit her again. The big boy returns with the roll of duct tape. He pushes her onto the table on her back. Untying her arms first, he folds them to two of the table legs and tapes her wrists in place. Then, he pulls off her jeans and panties and shoes, and tapes her ankles to the other two legs. Jen ny is stretched out on her back, stripped completely nude for the street kids!

"Now, for some FUN!" the fourteen year old announces, yanking down his own hip hop pants. Jenny's green eyes bug open to see his snake of a cock, semi-stiff, hanging about nine inches between his legs! He grabs her hips and yanks her closer to the edge of the table. Stroking his proud cock, it stands like a spear!

"PUSSY TIME!" he yells, and the other boys laugh. With one thrust, his rock hard penis spears into her pink pussy! Jenny howls! Tears squirt from her eyes! He starts pounding into her pussy! One of the other kids climbs on the table, straddling her chest. His weight on her freshly beaten boobs makes it hard for her to breathe. His pants unzip, and the aroma of filthy crotch sickens her. He rips the tape from her lips. She starts to scream, but her mouth is stuffed with flaccid penis, rig ht up to the tight curls! Instantly, the cock in her mouth grows hard as he starts fucking her head! Jenny's mouth and pussy are being raped at the same time! She thinks she'll pass out, but suddenly, her mouth floods with salty, bitter cum! Gush after gush curdles her tongue! In her position, she can't help but swallow if she want to breathe!

The youth on her chest dismounts just as the one at her hips increases his pace! He punches her in the stomach, making her clench and contract on his cock! He reaches up with both hands, sinking his fingers into her sore tits! He pulls himself hard into her! He growls as he approaches his orgasm. Balling his hands into fists, he pounds the soft orbs of her breasts as his hot cum erupts, flooding her cunt in pulse after pulse after pulse! Some of the other kids standing nearby have been masturbating themselves. As the older one yells with delight, the other kids ejaculate, too. Their youthful jism shoots high, landing in thick strings across her red tits and tormented face! She is glistening with goo!

The next thing Jenny knows, she is alone again, but still bound on her back on the table in the store. As her senses return, she realizes she is completely displayed before the plate glass store front. She jerks and twists, trying to tear the tape bonds, jiggling her tits nicely for anyone who would pass by on the street. She manages to loosen one of her wrists. She is panting and crying, as her wrist is chafed by the tape. Finally, she manages to tear her right hand free. She twists with her right hand to reach her left. Peeling little by little at the tape, she works her left hand free. Then she sits up, stooping over to tear the tape on her ankles. She peels her right ankle out of the bonds. One more to go!

"Well, well, well, well!" a male voice laughs. Jenny jumps upright, quickly wrapping an arm around her bare breasts and tucking a hand over her pussy fleece.

"Help me!" she immediately pleads. "Please help me! The store was robbed and I was tied up. Then I was raped by a bunch of boys! Please help me! Call the cops!" From the looks of the skinny, pimply faced white geek, grinning from ear to ear, Jenny will not get much compassion.

"Are you Jennifer Briggs?" he asks.

"How did you know my name?" Jenny looks at him, eyes wide with confusion and alarm. "I'm Leonard. I'm the guy whose job you stole. Looks like you just got what you had coming!"

"I did NOT steal your job!" Jenny objects. "I answered the ad in the window! That's all. I don't even know you! Now, please, help me!"

"I'm the guy they laid off to make room for you, Bitch! And from the looks of your pretty piece of ass, I can figure out why!" Jenny felt fear surging again. This guy didn't even know her, but he hated her! Things did not look good. Regardless of the show, Jenny bends down to tear her last bond open. When she does, this angry geek grabs her arms and wrenches them behind her, whisking the duct tape around her wrists and up to her elbows. Her arms are so tightly bound, it forces her to arch her back, and her high, firm, chafed tits point high.

"Ow! Stop that! OWWWOWW! Why are you doing this to me? I didn't fire you!" Jenny howls.

"I came to rob the store tonight, Cunt!" he seethes. "But it looks like someone beat me to it! I was gonna get YOU in trouble so YOU'D quit or get fired! But I think this is even better!"

He tapes her free leg back to the table leg, so she's sitting on the edge of the table, arms taped together behind her, sitting at attention. "They might have robbed the place, but I don't think they trashed it enough!" he says. In fury, he turns over a couple of the snack shelves. He takes a display tree and smashed the glass out of the popcorn machine. He hits the Icee machine, right beside Jenny, knocking the tap out of it. Bright blue, red and green ice concoction spew out the front, sloshing across Jenny's chest and side, flowing down her stomach and pooling under her ass! The frozen slush is so startlingly cold, her nipples draw up, long and stiff, almost like little pinky fingers sticking out of her tits! Her areolas draw up into tight puckers. The slush, coursing and draining over her, makes her breasts and ribs ache terribly! After a long time, the machine empties. Jenny is shivering, sticky and wet as the slush melts off of her skin.

"You look chilly!" Leonard laughs, flicking her fully erect nipples. "You need something to warm you up!"

He fetches a roasting hot dog in a pair of tongs from under the cook lamp. Jenny sees it steaming as Leonard fingers the lips of her pussy apart. "NO!" she cries as he jams the hot weiner up in her cold pussy! Then he fetches another hot dog, and stuffs it in, too! Then a third! The fourth breaks as he tries to stick it in her! Her pussy is stuffed with steaming hot meat! Her tears flow again.

"Smells yummy!" Leonard laughs. "But I always like some cheese on my hot dogs!" He sticks the nozzle of a can of cheese whiz up into her cunt! He presses the button, and thick cheese squirts into her, too, filling her entire pussy! Jenny is utterly humiliated!

"Looking mighty tasty, Jenny!" Leonard laughs. "Better hope the rats don't come in from the storage room! They might just eat you up!" Laughing at his own jokes, Leonard runs down the aisle, knocking merchandise onto the floor. Jenny cringes, hearing jars and bottles smashing. Once in a while, he pauses to pick up an item of interest, but mostly he just trashes the enter store. Jenny struggles with her bonds, but quickly tires out. She has been through so much! She feels faint.

"HEY! No sleeping on the job!" Leonard yells, slapping Jenny across the face. "You know what this place needs is a good security system to let you know when robbers and thugs are coming in! I have just the thing!"

In horror, Jenny watches as Leonard pulls from his pocket a pair of steel paper clamps he picked up from the school supplies! Each is about two inches wide, with incredibly tight springs. He forces one open. Jenny tries to back away as he nears on e of her stiff, bronze nipple buds. Then, he lets it snap right on her sensitive point! Jenny screeches with pain, feeling as though her nipple has been bitten off! But the steel clamp still hangs on the end of her round breast. Then, he snaps the twin clip on the other nipple! Tears stream down her cheeks!

Leonard unravels a spool of string, tying one end to a clip. Then he unravels a lot of string, cuts it, and ties the other end to the other clip. Slowly, Leonard draws up the slack as he walks toward the door of the store. Jenny hears the click as he locks the entry door. Then he slips out the exit door, standing with his foot to keep it from closing, and ties the string to the door handle. Jenny sits bolt upright on the table, arching forward as the string pulls her nipple clips toward the door. She can see her nipples slightly extended from her chest.

"See how it works?" Leonard beams with his brilliance. "When an intruder comes, he'll try to push the enter door. With that locked, he'll PULL the exit door! And when he does, the ALARM will go off, won't it, Jenny dear?"

"NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" Jenny begs. With glib wave, the disgruntled Leonard disappears into the night, leaving Jenny alone and terrified. The clamps on her tits hurt terribly. She can see her nipples flattened out in their grip. And if someone tries to come in, they'll pluck her nip ples right off!

She wiggles and squirms, her full pussy squishing out cheese, trying to loosen the tape on her arms and feet. But every time she tugs the cord to the door causes her to cry out with pain! Still, she strains and sobs, desperate to free herself, until her entire body shimmers with sweat. After a long silence, Jenny starts to see a shadowy figure lurching down the sidewalk in front of the store! Whoever it is can see her right in front of the door, stark naked and displaying her tits for the world! From the way he staggers, Jenny knows him to be the sloppy wino, Dexter, who hangs out around these parts. And he's coming for the store!

"NOOO!" Jenny screams as he bangs into the locked entry door. Staggering, he moves to the exit door! If only Jenny could wave her hands and flag him down! Sure enough, the alarm sounds: it is Jenny's voice! She screams for all she's worth: "NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" He pulls the door! The string twangs tight! Jenny's tits leap forward from her chest! and the horrible, biting clips rip from her nipples! Jenny falls to her back on the table, unconscious.

When Jenny awakens, she screams again. Surprisingly, she is standing now, facing the counter. Her wrists are taped apart to the metal bars supporting the overhead cigarette rack, her feet taped apart to the ends of the counter. She hurts. Her nipples, now engorged and purple, sting with the very air that touches them. Bruises splotch her breasts, sides, hips and shapely ass. She tenses to feel fingers prying apart her bottom cheeks from behind. Something very cold and very hard prods at her anus! Straining to look over her shoulder, she glimpses the old, gray haired wino stooped. What is he doing to her now? "Stop! Please! Let me go! I've been raped and beaten! I can't stand anymore! Please!"

"You ain't had it up the ass yet!" the lusty wino growls, taking a slug from a bottle of cheap liquor. He tosses the open stick of margarine on the counter beside her.

"YOU CAN'T!" Jenny squalls as she feels his meaty erection poking at her clenched hole. He tries several jabs before he realizes that she's right—he CAN'T! But he aims to fix that! He fetches a long neck bottle of beer from the cooler. Crouching down, he works the frigid bottleneck into her bum! Jenny fights, but it's too hard and sharp!

"This'll loosen you up!" he laughs. "A cold beer fixes most anything!" The condensation on the cold bottle makes it slick. He slides the bottleneck up into her rear! Jenny shrieks and jerks! If only he had removed the crimped bottle-cap first!

After spreading her ass with the bottle for awhile, he wiggles it back out. Jenny is scratched and stretched! It is no problem for Dexter now to jam the knobby head of his cock through the loosened opening. He growls as she clenches down on his invading cock! It's been a long time since he had a girl. Without regard for Jenny's squeals and shouts, he rams into her ass like a freight train! Jenny almost jumps up on the counter! Raped in the ass by a wino! Throughout the humiliation, Jenny imagines his filth, the diseases he may carry! She cries through it all! As the wino picks up his tempo, approaching orgasm, he reaches around her, grabbing a fleshy bosom in each hand, using them like reins to pull her down on him. He pinches and rolls her nipples, already skinned by the clips! Then, she feels him cum! It feels like an enema flooding her rectum! Ecstatic, he yells, clenching her aching breasts!

Then he collapses away from her. Jenny weeps for herself. Will no one take pity on her? Doesn't crime and brutality bother anyone anymore? Dexter leaves her weeping as he buckles his pants, and collects several bottles of free beer and wine. Immediately, Jenny starts working on her bond again. Jerking on the poles, the plastic cigarette rack cracks, and tumbles down, striking her over the back of her head. At least now she can bend the cheap aluminum pole and work her wrists free—maybe. The duct tape continues to bind and stick. Finally, she works one thick, duct tape bracelet off of a pole. In no time, she tears through the other wrist restraint. She stoops for her ankles, laying her face against the counter.

"HEY!" Dexter blares, grabbing Jenny's thick blond hair and jerking her head up and back. "Where do you think you going? You ain't gonna tell no cops about me! NO YOU AIN'T!" The worried wino pushes her forward, thumping her forehead against the counter! Jenny sees stars! Her knees crumble and she slumps down, sprawling on her back across the floor, ankles still bound to the ends of the small counter.

Am I awake? Jenny wonders. Am I alive? She feels alert, but can't see much. Slowly, she realizes that the wino has tied her up, arms behind and legs together, and dragged her into the storage room behind the office. It is dark and cold in here, e specially being naked on the concrete floor. She has no idea what time it is. She starts to twist and snake herself around on the floor. The concrete is rough and gritty on bare skin, she must take it slow. At first, Jenny arches up on her shoulders, trying to pull or push herself with bound legs. She then tries crawling like and inchworm, arching her ass up in the air, bringing knees to chest and sliding forward. Both methods chafe her skin on the concrete. She tries rolling over and over toward the door. That works well, until she accidentally bowls over a stack of empty packing boxes, and shrieks to see rats scurrying all around her for cover! Suddenly, Jenny is on her knees, hopping to her feet, leaping and hopping for her life out of the rat infested storage room.

She slumps into the wooden chair in the manager’s office once again. She is panting lusciously with the exertion. Jenny sees the telephone. Leaning down, she knocks the phone off its cradle with her chin. Hearing the dial tone, Jenny picks up a pencil from the desk in her teeth—aiming for the three digits -- 9 - 1 - 1! It's hard to line up the pencil with the digits. Each one she presses slides the phone a little farther out of her reach. As she presses the last digit, the receiver falls of the edge of the desk, pulling the telephone with it! The cheap telephone smashes on the floor! It is dead!

Jenny whines with frustration and disappointment. Instantly, she thinks of the phone at the front counter. Perhaps it is still working. She has no choice but to try, or hide. Mustering her courage, Jenny hops out of the manager's office into the store. The floor is covered with debris from the trashing, and she has to be very careful about falling. Jenny notices that the sky is just beginning to lighten with the approaching dawn. She has been here, naked, tied up and victimized all night long!

She makes quite a vision as she hip-hops behind the counter, her bare, reddened tits jumping and jiggling! Reaching the phone, she tips the receiver off the cradle. She bends down to listen for the dial tone. Just then, behind her, she hears the door open and the merry whistling of a customer! Again mortified, Jenny hastily plops down on her ass behind the counter to hide herself.

"Holy Toledo! What the hell happened here?" the older man says aloud. Jenny recognizes the voice. It is old Mr. Schibbel, the kindly man, who stops in many mornings if it is dry outside. He comes in wearing his bright blue warm-up suit after his morning walk, buys a cup of coffee and a newspaper and usually tells a joke or two. Dear old Mr. Schibbel! Surely he will help!

"Mr. Schibbel?" Jenny asks from her crouched hiding. "Is that you?"

"Jennifer, dear! Are you alright? It looks like a tornado hit!"

"I'm alright, Mr. Schibbel. We were robbed last night. I need your help!"

"Are you hurt? Where are you?"

"DON'T LOOK!" Jenny warns him off. "I was... The robbers... some kids... I - I... T-they raped me... I'm n-naked... please don't look."

"Oh, you poor kid!" Old, pudgy Mr. Schibbel says, tentatively leaning across the counter and peering down to see Jenny's long, smooth legs extended, wrapped in thick duct tape. "What's happening to the world today?"

"Could you please call the police? A-And find me something to wear..."

"Certainly, Jenny. Where's the phone?"

"Well, the phone in here is broken... I dropped it. But there's a pay phone right outside!"

"But, Jenny, Dear—I only got a buck for my coffee and paper. I'll have to get some change!" With that, Mr. Schibbel bounds around the counter for the open cash register.

"NO! Mr. Schibbel! Don't! Don't look!" Jenny sobs, hunching her shoulders over and drawing up her knees into a little ball of nudity. It's plain that curiosity has gotten the best of her old friend. He glances rapidly over her tawny, somewhat bruised, back and shoulders.

"It's all right, Jenny. I just need to get a quarter. I'm not looking at your nakedness." He plucks a quarter from the change drawer, and slowly backs around the corner again. Jenny sighs in relief, straightening up. How her legs and arms ache! In a moment, she hears Mr. Schibbel return to the store from outside. "I called the police, Dear. They should be here shortly." "Thank you. I knew you'd help. Are you going to wait? Did you find me anything to wear?"

"I don't see anything, Jenny. I'll look in a moment. First, I want to get my coffee. Would you like some? It would steady the nerves... Warm you up..." Immediately, he pours two cups of coffee from the machine.

"I-I can't drink coffee, Mr. Schibbel... The police will be here soon. Could you PLEASE find me something to wear?"

"Sure, Jenny, sure. But first, have some coffee..." Leaning over the counter, he extends her a cup of coffee. For the first time, the old man glimpses her bare breasts from above her. They jut out so round, and beautifully capped with dark, rosy nipples, still hard from their pinching. He can't help himself. He pauses to stare down on the girl.

Soon, Jenny senses his gaze. She turns her face up to see him, catching him in his stare. "MR. SCHIBBEL!" The old man jumps in surprise! He fumbles back, almost dropping the cup he holds. He catches the cup, but not before it slips in his fingers, splashing Jenny's upturned chest with the steaming coffee! AND it is hot! Scalding hot! McDonalds, Lawsuit HOT! The coffee sloshes over her smooth, round bosoms, turning them instantly red as she screeches:

"OWW! OOOHOOOONNOOO! OOOOOOOH!" She rolls out of the way, scooting up onto the front window ledge, blowing on her own tits to cool the burn.

"I'm sorry, Jenny! I'm sorry!" Mr. Schibbel says, watching her huff and puff on her heaving orbs, her arms still pinned behind her back. Watching her, even old Mr. Schibbel feels an excited stirring in his warm-up pants. "Mr. Schibbel! That HURT! Why don't you go find me something to COVER UP!"

"It was an accident, Jenny! I didn't m-mean to!" the old man stutters.

"I'll bet!" Jenny sobs. "It's been the same all night! Nobody helps me! Everybody wants to hurt me! YOU'RE ALL THE SAME! You see a young girl tied up and helpless, and you TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!" Mr. Schibbel listens to Jenny fuss, cry and vent her frustrations, his eyes scanning her vulnerable body constantly. When she finally calms down, he says, "You're right, Jenny Dear. I've always thought you were a pretty girl, and I can't help my self from wanting to look at you..."

Angry, Jenny loses her composure. She sits up straight on the window ledge, arching her back, raising her red breasts high and firm, shaking them and posing nude for the old man. "HERE! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE? WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A PICTURE, YOU OLD COOT!"

"Now calm down, Jennifer! Here! Have another cup!" It's no accident this time. The old man throws the other cup of coffee on her, splashing her again on the tits!

"OOOOWWWWWWIEEEE!!!" Jenny slams back against the window, jumping to her feet. "I TOLD you that HURTS!! OOHHHOOWWWW!" >"Why should I care?" the old man responds. "I'm just like all the others, remember?"

"No, no, no! I didn't mean it!" Jenny suddenly changes her tune. "I'm SORRY! You're my friend, Mr. Schibbel! You called the cops, right? They're coming now, right?"

"That's right, Jenny dear. So you'd better hurry!" With that, the old man comes behind the counter with her. He yanks down his jogging pants with the elastic waist band followed by his baggy underwear, revealing his shriveled cock, framed in wiry gray hair. "Get on your knees and blow your old friend, Jenny!"

Jenny sobs at the sight of the formerly friendly old man, now standing like a pervert before her. Is nothing sacred? Doesn't anyone in the world feel compassion anymore? Is she nothing more than a mouth, tits, pussy, and ass to anybody? Mr. Schibbel answers the questions in her head by grabbing her hair and pulling her down to her knees...

The End

Should this story be continued? If you thing it should, send me an Email with your thoughts to:

Last edited by Windshearer; 07-07-2006 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Omitted Story Legend
Windshearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:19 PM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Got to admit I was dumb and naive.

But not this dumb.

yayayaya, dumber, satisfied?

Ever since I was 13 or so , guys have looked at me.

Hey, I am worth it.

me, after my sex change operation

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:07 PM   #3
rapepal

rapepal has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Got to admit I was dumb and naive.

But not this dumb.

yayayaya, dumber, satisfied?

Ever since I was 13 or so , guys have looked at me.

Hey, I am worth it.

me, after my sex change operation

me thinks more people should get sex change operations, I'm guessing your post OP
rapepal is offline   Reply With Quote