Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-06-2006, 09:18 AM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Farm Girl M/F

The Farm Girl

By Throatdagger

I am new to the area; I have a place in town but my job is out in the country. Just about every day as I drive home I pass this red head girl walking along the road. She is heavy set and wears a shirt and pants that come part way up her legs. She works on a dairy farm but she lives on another one down the road. I have decided that I am going to have some fun with this girl. I know that I had better be prepared since she works and lives on farm she won’t be easy to handle. With all the small dairies going out of business, I have located an abandoned dairy barn well away from anything else. It will make the perfect fun place. I have gone by to check the barn out. It was perfect; the owners had left a lot of stuff in the old barn. I guess it wasn’t worth keeping or trying to sell.

I had a pair of handcuffs that I had bought at an adult store in another town. I found a large canvas bag thrown in the barn where I worked and decided that would be perfect to bundle my toy in to get her to the old barn. With some rope that I picked up, I was ready to make the snatch. I drove down the road at the usually time. It was raining lightly and just ahead was the girl walking fast. She must have forgotten her raincoat because she only had her regular clothes on. I pulled along side and asked “Do you want a ride to get out of this rain?” She looked cautiously at me and my pickup, but she finally said “Sure.” I got out and went to the passenger side with the red head. As she stepped close to the door, I shoved her into the side of the truck. It knocked her breath out. As she gasped to catch her breath, I grabbed her wrists and slapped the handcuffs on.

“What the devil.” She blurted. I yanked the bag out of the back of the truck and shoved my handkerchief in her mouth as I slipped the bag over her head. I rolled her over the side of the truck and tied her ankles together. I jerked the bag the rest of the way down and then tied the bag shut. I jumped in my truck and sped down the road. I wasn’t worried about anyone hearing her muffled cries since the muffler in the old truck had a hole in it. No one else was ever on this country road at this time of day so I knew I didn’t have to worry about her being seen thrashing in the bed of the truck. It took about 10 minutes to reach the old barn. I pulled in side and stopped beneath on of the two pulleys hooked to the beams of the barn.

I got out and opened the gate on the truck. I pulled the bag to the end of the truck. Untying the bag, I pulled her ankles out far enough to get the rope over the nearest pulley tied to the rope binding her feet. I pulled the rope tight enough that it lifted the bag slight up. I spun the bag so that I could pull it off. I had the other pulley rope ready; as soon as the bag came off, I tied the rope around her cuffed wrists. I quickly pulled the rope and the girl swung in the air and out the back of the truck. She twisted wildly but I knew that would soon stop. The pain in her shoulders and legs would soon become too much for her to bear. I adjusted the ropes over the pulleys so that she swung about 3 feet above the ground; her whole body perpendicular with the ground. I slapped her ass hard as I went to her head and roughly jerked the gag out. There wasn’t anyone that would hear her screams so I might as well as enjoy hearing her pleas.

She began asking “Who are you? What are you doing? Let me go.” I just stood and laughed as I ran my hands over her shaking body. I enjoyed spanking her large ass as it swung wildly. I slowly ran a hand down her side and around to her chest. She had big boobs and they were especially big as gravity tugged them against her bra. I walked to the side of the barn and pulled a large pair of shears from between the side of the barn and a beam. Walking back to her I asked “I Wonder what these can be used for?” Her eyes widened as she saw the shears through her long red hair that now covered her face.

I stood directly in front of the helpless girl as I lifted her long red locks up and asked “Need a haircut?” Her head shook wildly as she screamed “No”. I dropped strands of her hair slowly; then I slipped the tip of the shears under her shirt collar. With a loud snip the collar easily split open. I stuck the shears between her thighs as I ripped the shirt completely open and let it dangle below her prone body. I moved the shears up and the tip under her bra strap. Another loud snip and her bra dangled below; her large breast falling free. “Now that is how they should be; cows and goats utters hang down, women’s should also. I rubbed her breast and felt her nipples. The pink protrusions were erect but I thought maybe they would stretch more with some encouragement. I went to a shelf on the side of the barn and returned with a small tube. “Let’s see if those nipples will get any longer.” I said as I squeezed some of the contents on my finger. I lowered my hand under her breasts and rubbed the cream on her two nipples as I read the label on the tube “Ben Gay”, I wonder what that does?”

She began twisting harder as she screamed “It’s burning; please get it off.” I walked in front of her jerking head and said “I Will as soon as you make like a baby calf.” I dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles. As my erect cock poked in her face, I grabbed her long hair and lifted her face. She knew exactly what I meant; suck. She opened her mouth as tears dripped from her cheeks. “The faster you get milk the faster I take the cream off.” I told her. She began sucking like a hungry newborn calf. I moved her head back and forth as her tongue worked on the skin of my throbbing penis. Saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth as she slurped away on my manhood.

I grabbed her red hair and jerked her feverously; her chin japing against my balls. I stepped closer; her own weight hanging was helping to force my cock deeper in her throat. Gravity was working in my favor. Her mouth was being ground into my crotch. I twined her hair around my fingers and clasped her ears to get more leverage. Her face was turning red from the beating it was taking being pounded against me. Saliva and drool were now pouring from her mouth. She gasped for air in between thrusts as my cock completely blocked her throat as I rammed in. Her eyes grew big with fright that she would be suffocated by my cock.

I knew at her fast pace it wouldn’t take long for me to ejaculate. I pulled her head closer so that the tip of my cock was now completely penetrating her throat. I felt her tongue slapping my balls as she rushed to get the burning cream removed. My dick began to pulsate and throb wildly. Her ears turned red as I ripped at them. I jerked her head firmly to my balls as a gush of my fluids shot into her throat. My load was shooting completely down her out stretched throat. Gagging; she continued to suck, trying to quickly drain me. A nasty of mixture flowed from her mouth. My spunk was mixed with her saliva covering the floor. As she gagged the tears gushed from her eyes and mixed with the spunk dripping from her nose I spewed for about a minute more as the saliva and spunk gushed from her mouth. “I am raping the crap out of your mouth and throat; I haven’t even had a rough blow job like this.” I taunted

“Clean me good.” I ordered as I slowly withdrew. Her smooth strong lips slid down the length of my deflated penis; squeezing the remainder spunk out. When I was completely out she began coughing as she gasped “Get the stuff off.” I grabbed my handkerchief and began wiping the cream from her greatly elongated nipples. She twisted her head as she swallowed and spit my spunk out of her mouth. The pain in her nipples began to subside. The bright red color slowly dissipated and her natural pink returned. I walked over and sat on the end of the bed of the truck. I watched as she slowly swung and started to plead “Please let me down; my arms are killing me.” I released the tension on her ankles but I lifted her arms up higher. I didn’t want to take a chance on her breaking free.

I walked around and into one of the milking stalls. I opened the head gate slightly and laid two pairs of kickers over the wall of the stall. I walked back to the still trembling girl. I loosened the rope on her handcuffs and lowered her to the ground. I untied the rope and then slapped her on her ass and told her “Hop over in that stall.” I steadied her as she hoped towards the stall; her large breast smacked around with each jump. When we finally reached the stall, I prodded her forward and then said “Bend over and stick your neck in the head gate. She meekly bent forward and inserted her head through the gates opening. I pulled the lever that closed the gate tight enough that she couldn’t pull her head back out. She knew why I was positioning her like that; cows were put in them to be milked and also when there were artificially inseminated. She knew there wasn’t going to be anything about her insemination.

I released one wrist from her handcuffs and then relocked it this time with her hands behind her back. She trembled as I removed a kicker from the wall of the stall and snapped it around an ankle. It was quickly followed by the other kicker on her other ankle. I untied the rope binding her ankles and slapped her as I told her “Spread wide. Get those feet wide apart.” I pulled the other end of each kicker around a post supporting the stall. She was now bent over and her legs secured wide apart. I used my trusty shears and quickly cut her pants off. I grabbed the thin material of her panties and ripped them off. I twirled them in the air before I tossed them on the floor. I took the rope that had once lifted her ankles in the air and ran a loop around her abdomen. I threw the other end over a beam and tied it snug; that would keep her from kneeling. I rubbed her exposed clit with a finger as I slapped her ass. I wanted her nice and wet for my ride.

I stepped directly behind the girl and stroke my cock a few times to get it really hard. I felt wetness between her pussy lips as I stepped closer. I rubbed the head of my rod between her pussy lips getting a coating of juice on it. I stepped closer and began inserting my penis in her stretched pussy. I shoved in more and to my surprise I didn’t hit a hymen. I had figured this red head for a virgin; I guess someone had dipped their noodle before. Oh well, that just meant that she was an experienced fuck. My cock went deeper as she moaned. Her legs shifted nervously and then my final thrust. She screamed as my balls slapped against her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled tight using her arms like reins on a bucking horse. I thrust long and hard wanting to make sure that I was fully penetrated before starting my gallop.

I began pumping in and out of her. I went faster ands faster; I reminded myself of a male dog humping a female. Her shoulder pounded against the head gate as her body jerked back and forth. Finally she leaned against the gate to reduce the pounding her shoulders were suffering. Great, there was no give to my thrust. Their energy went directly to her vagina. I heard her breathing harder as she inadvertently was gasping and panting. I knew that she was enjoying her rape. She was going to climax also. My cock throbbed wildly; I stiffened my back and thrust my hips forward for the last time. A torrent of spunk shot deep into her vagina. I continued to buck trying to hurl my sperm deeper. I felt her fluids pour around my cock as she creamed in relief. I pumped for several more minutes until I was exhausted. She hung supported by the loop around her abdomen; her knees buckled.

I withdrew and sat on the truck’s tailgate admiring my handiwork. I knew I wanted to take her one last way. I had heard there was nothing like fucking a girl in the ass. What better chance would I ever have? She was bent over; her ass raised, just waiting for me to regain my strength. Looking at a view that I had, it didn’t take long. After about 15 minutes I walked behind her once again. She must thought that I was going to regular fuck her again. She shifted herself into position. I slowly inserted my cock into her pussy for a stroke or two to get lubricated and then on to the real target.

She screamed when the tip of my dick hit against her stretch ass hole. Panic flushed her body; as I leaned forward. Being stretched like she was her anus couldn’t offer a terrible lot of resistance. With some effort my cock began to disappear in her ass. She cried and begged for me to stop; no way was I going to miss this opportunity. I shoved more and my dick slowly disappeared like a stick pushing into mud. She could barely shift around and when she did it served only to send me deeper. Soon my balls were against her used cunt. I pulled back on to ram completely in with a single hard thrust. Her screams echoed in the barn but no one answered. The only noise was my grunting as I sent my cock slamming into her ass. She twisted; but that only served to screw her ass tighter on my throbbing cock. She was actually helping to impale herself on my rod. I felt her anal passage throbbing with pain.

I began moving in and out as she gasped for air. My ferocity increased and I soon found myself in full stride. Again I grabbed her arms and stretched them as tight as they would go. I was actually lifting her off the floor when I rammed in. I was stretching to my tip toes to get every bit of force and leverage that I could. I could tell she had never been fucked in her ass before and I planned on giving her something to remember. Her knees buckled but the rope around her abdomen held her in place and also applied more pressure on her anal passage. It felt like I was trying to shove my two inch diameter cock inside a garden hose. It took about ten minutes of pumping and lunging before my sperm cannon began firing once again; this time filling her bowels with my man fluid. I continued to pump packing the spunk tight in her bowels.

I felt myself deflate once again. I stepped back and watched the spunk running out her anus and dripping off her cunt onto the floor. Her ass hole looked like a piece of pipe would slide easily into the gaping opening. She knew what a good ass reaming felt like. The next guy would find easy going. I was satisfied that I had gotten good use of this farm girl. I unlocked her handcuffs and released the head gate. I untied the loop around her abdomen and walked to the truck as she collapsed on her knees. She stretched to remove the kickers from her ankles. She finally managed to pull herself up by holding onto the stall.

She grabbed an old feed sack from the stall and used the shears to cut holes in the bottom for her head and arms. She pulled the rough burlap bag over her abused tits and down barely below her abused ass. As I got dressed, I told her to get in the cab of the truck and I would drop her at her house. She stumbled to the truck and pulled her abused body into the cab. I drove her the few miles to her driveway as she tried to make herself somewhat presentable. She had to hope that no one would see her slip in the house. As she reached for the door handle, I said “See you at the beer festival Friday night.” Turning, she smiled and said “I wouldn’t miss it for anything.”

THE END
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote