Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-25-2006, 01:03 PM   #1
cumonme

cumonme has initial reputation
Default Delicious. (MF, rape, anal, humil, oral)

I'm twenty six years old this year, but I look younger. I'm short, which boys seem to find adorable but I just find irritating. My arse is too big, but again, boys seem to like it.
Boys are weird.
I've had seven sexual partners in my lifetime. Two of those sexual partners are men who have raped me. I count them as as sexual partners, because I'm not one to mince words. It may not have been strictly consensual, but they fucked me anyway, no use denying it.

I was seventeen when the first rape occurred. It was on my university campus, and I was buoyant, jubiliant, silly, youthful, and drunk out of my head on tequila. It was the first month of classes. I still remember how sexy I looked - fit but with curves everywhere, waist-length wavy brown hair, cheeky brown eyes, perfect smooth tanned skin. I had no defence mechanism. I was like a puppy - either hyperactive or exhausted, completely silly, defenceless, trusting of everyone.

Within the first week of living on campus I knew over a hundred people. I was the life of the party - loud, sexy without being threatening to other women, slutty, fun, smart enough to get away with anything I wanted. Almost everyone adored me, and I basked in the attention, and in the freedom of being away from home for the first time.

I'd walked down the hill from the dorms to the university bar by myself to meet some friends. We'd drunk a lot; I'd danced on the table and kissed a bunch of people. You know, the usual teenage bullshit. I wasn't supposed to be able to get into bars until I was 18, but I charmed my way in.

It was midnight, and I was walking home. Friends had offered me a lift, but I enjoyed the walk to the dorms. It was up a steep hill, and there was beautiful semi-tropical forest all around the path. Dark, lonely, dangerous.. but was I considering that? Not at all. I walked, drunk and so, so happy about life, and smelled the fresh air, and felt the burn in my muscles as I worked off the calories from the alcohol I'd consumed.

I found out later that at most universities there are a number of men who prey on undergraduate women in the first few weeks of study, because we're young and stupid and always the ones to take risks.

Sure enough, some middle-aged arsehole was waiting in the shadows for some girl, any girl, and I was the girl who walked by. I caught a glimpse of him - balding, paunchy, normal - and he had me on my stomach on the ground pretty quickly.

He banged my head really hard into the concrete pavement, so that I was dazed. I remember thinking I was about to have a stroke, my head hurt so bad. Without ceremony at all he pulled my skirt up, pulled my little pink panties down, unzipped himself and forced his suprisingly thick cock into my dry pussy. He was rock hard - must have been lurking in the bushes playing with himself, just waiting for a nice little pussy to shove it into. Animal.

I can't even remember if I said anything. I was in shock. This happens in movies! Cheesy movies! Not to ME. I thought that he might slit my throat or something, but he just pumped away, groaning in ... pleasure? Triumph? He couldn't help but pull on my glorious long dark hair, as my consensual lovers did. He pulled my hair, groaned into my ear, fucked me hard and came inside me within a couple of minutes. I just lay there, splayed out on the pavement, head bleeding, cunt aching, feeling gutted and shocked and - weirdly enough - awkward as hell. What now? Does he kill me? Apologise? Run away?

Turns out he ran away.

I went home, showered, tended to my sore head and bruised cunt and went to bed. I wasn't going to report it, because I wanted to forget it. Not very brave of me, but there you go. I was seventeen and raped and not thinking bravely.

After that rape I slept around with a bunch of guys. I drank too much, fucked random guys in the local park, or in the bathroom of the clubs I went to, or at their place, or in my room. It didn't matter. Just fill me up. Make me feel. Make me... do things. I like it. I don't know when it started... could have been a few months afterward... but I realised I wanted that feeling again. I wanted to be prey.

I ended up dropping out of university and shacking up with the first half-decent guy who offered. I was cute enough to be a trophy girlfriend. I cleaned his house and cooked for him, and let him fuck me in the arse even though it hurt a whole lot. I was eighteen; he was forty-four, earned a hundred grand a year and thought all his Christmases had come at once. He supported me financially while we were together. I appreciated it. I didn't love him, and I'm not sure he loved me, but he gave me a home and spending money.

Of course, he also had his friends around a whole lot. They'd pull my hair, slap my arse, squeeze my tits. He and his friends all drank too much. They never raped me, but it was getting to the stage where he might have let them. One night I was sleeping, and he came into my room, drunk as a skunk. He climbed on top of me (I was naked) and shoved his cock into my arse. No lube - no fucking WARNING. I was horrified and screamed so loud he jumped off me like I was made of fire. He didn't even remember it in the morning, but I knew it was time to move on, hundred grand per annum or not. A week later I was moved out on my own, working two crappy jobs and hating my life. See... I fantasised about rape, but it was always an "event" - not my everyday life.

As time progressed I made some friends and went back to uni. I never had a boyfriend; I wasn't interested. Occasionally if I was horny I'd pick up some random guy off the internet or from a bar, and try to get him to force me. Men are clueless; there aren't enough of you who will truly take the initiative. I wanted to be held down and brutally, brutally RAPED. Not fucked. Taken. Forced. Held down. Pain, pain, humiliation, arse-fucking, crying, slapping-around, choking, gagging... raped, damn it! But no, they were all about giving me soft, sensitive oral sex and pretending to care about my feelings. Bah.

My second rapist entered my life when I was twenty one. We'd been on two dates, and he was an arrogant prick. My inner rapedar (like gaydar..) was going crazy. He didn't listen to me. He didn't care about my feelings. He was arrogant and self-absorbed. HERE was a date rapist if ever there was one!

Sure enough, I teased the hell out of him, got him drunk, gave him a 20-second blow job and then tried to tell him "no". Oh, he was mad. He held me down. The next day there were bruises on my wrists. He slapped me, threatened my life, tore my clothes, bit me on my neck and breasts, fucked me in the pussy, mouth and arse, and after much humiliation and pain and blissful degradation.. he shoved his cock down my throat and came. The head of his cock was so far down my poor throat that I didn't even have to swallow... it just sort of slithered down into my gut. He tied my wrists and ankles together after that. Left me on his bed while he went to shower and have something to eat. He came back an hour later and langurously fucked me in the arse for what must have been twenty goddamn minutes before coming into my arsehole with an animalistic grunt. Fuck, my arse hurt. He scooped out the shitty semen from my arsehole and smeared some of it across my face, making me lick the rest off his fingertips. He slapped me around some more, slapped my face with his flaccid cock, fingered me roughly, squeezed my nipples 'til I thought they were going to fall off, then pissed into my mouth. No, I'm not kidding. I nearly died, it was so disgusting. NOT part of my fantasy at all.

I never saw him again, but rest assured I still masturbate to the idea of him to this very day. (Although in my head, I leave out the pissing part.)

I've since moved to another state so I'm not even tempted to look him up. I've been single for a while, and have dated some caring men. I've tried not to be tempted by the dark side... but I can't help it.

I've started going out to the city late at night, dressed up, teasing drunk guys on the street between bars by dressing like and walking like a slut. They've been too chicken to do anything but catcall and follow me so far... but eventually I'll be plucked off the street and then... ah, then the fun will begin.
cumonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:15 AM   #2
rapedagainstmywill

rapedagainstmywill has initial reputation
Talking Wow... how the great ones think alike !

Hi there.... Dont know if you are male/female? I guess it really doesnt matter.. I just wanted to say that we are both very much like minded. I always think of rape, being kidnapped, raped, beaten etc., I have many, many versions of these scenerios!!! I have had the pleasure of being a victim before... but not to the extrerme that I would like to have. If I cant get the extreme version (at least not yet) I would love to be with someone who would rape me all the time, physically, mentally and verbally!!! Love the idea of being stalked, threatened etc., Getting very very nasty descriptive phone calls etc. I could go on and on!! Just getting some feelings out !! Anyone have any ideas or desires of their own they would like to share with us?
rapedagainstmywill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 10:03 PM   #3
The_PuppetMaster

The_PuppetMaster has initial reputation
Talking yes i do

Just gonna let you know now my tpveing is not perfect and my punuction is even worse heh heh

anyways i have fantasys about kidnaping a women rapeing and tortureing a woman this is one rape fantasy i have had i'll post more later if there is intrest from this one thanks

i break in to a womans house she is asleep i pull a bottle of cloroform and a rag i get on top of her and hold the rag over her nose and mouth she passes out i get out a black ball gag shove it in her mouth and fasen it nice and tight than i go looking around for toys to use on her and i decide to grab her curling iron so i take her and the curling iron out with me put them in my car than i drive home and take her inside and down to the basement once down there i tie her down to the bed than i get out my other sex toys start by putting on a pair of latex exam gloves than i get her curling iron and plug it in and turn it on once it hot i rub it over her breast and pinch her niplle with it than the other by now she is fully awake and screaming in pain i put a gloved hand over her mouth and covering her nose now she can't break and i start rapeing her pussy nice and hard with the hot curling iron she is trying to scream and bucking wildly because she can't breath and because of the pain she is in my dick is rock hard now and i decide it's time to have some more fun with her so i set the curling iron down and i get on top of her and ram my hard dick inside fucking her nice and hard after a little while she passes out so i stop i've cumm my self so i get off her and just leave her there i go and get some ice packs i grab 3 one for each breast and one for her pussy i plan on keeping her for awhile yet so i don't want her to badly bruised
The_PuppetMaster is offline   Reply With Quote