Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-05-2008, 12:49 PM   #1
teco
Banned

teco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to teco
Default UPLODERS, why are you insisting on RAPID???

I am really but really curious about it why are the uplaoders insist to use Rapidshare. You know that RS delete X files immediately but you insist on RS...? WHY?
you upload a file, RS delete it and you REUPLOAD it to rapidshare WHY?

you know Rapid's point of view against this kind of material, you get suspicious about the existence of a rat but you still use RS and when the files are deleted you are complaining??? THIS IS NOT LOGICAL!!!

i really dont understand? and i ask it with all of my sincerity, why are you
insisting for the rapidshare?

PS/ i exclude the uploaders who dont use RS
teco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
Mookal
Privileged Member

Mookal Level 1 (100+)Mookal Level 1 (100+)

All you do is moan [why don't you upload some of your own files, and you will realise that Rapidshare is one of the easiest services to upload with due to the tools they supply, and that a lot of us have premuim accounts]

" why creating a new area??? just forget about the post limit and everything will turn to old days????
i dont think it is the best solution "

" why insisting on RS so "

" it becomes a real fight between uploaders and fu.. rat today's post is ALREADY BLOCKED "

" another high and unnecessary post limit... we already saw that some post limited files are blocked... so the rat has higher post than your limits or this limit absurdity do not serve anything at... "

" why insisting on RS? i dont understand, i really dont understand... "
Mookal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #3
teco
Banned

teco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these partsteco is infamous around these parts

to mookal:

am i insulting someone? or it is not logical my question? why are you so angry then...

you think that every user must be a uploader same time? i can not be just a friendly user?

all you have to do is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookal View Post
and you will realise that Rapidshare is one of the easiest services to upload with due to the tools they supply, and that a lot of us have premuim accounts]
why are you writing al the other bull shits???

PS: i checked other services as megarotnic and mediafire. They are pretty easy to use!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:18 PM   #4
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teco View Post
why are you writing al the other bull shits???
Naturally I can't say anything for sure about his motivation but many users have gotten really irritated by the situation that has been continuing on RB for a good while now and it does not help at all to create new threads that do not offer any solutions since these kind of threads do create a good amount of spam and while they generally only critisize the existing conditions on these forums the contents of these new statements can easily be seen as insulting rather than what they might have been intended to be.

Quote:
PS: i checked other services as megarotnic and mediafire. They are pretty easy to use!!!
And both of them will delete the files immediately after someone requests for it.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:28 PM   #5
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I am really but really curious about it why are the uplaoders insist to use Rapidshare. You know that RS delete X files immediately but you insist on RS...? WHY?

you know Rapid's point of view against this kind of material, you get suspicious about the existence of a rat but you still use RS and when the files are deleted you are complaining??? THIS IS NOT LOGICAL!!!

Perhaps you dont understand, uploading ANY of this material violates ALL file sharing TOS's. Not to mention violating copyright laws.

There is no file hosting service that will NOT delete these files once reported.

Its not fucking hard to understand this. And as for your whining you are part of the problem not the solution. Upload your own files have them deleted. that will give some credit to your pissing and whining.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:34 PM   #6
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

teco, please try to understand that RS links are getting deleted so fast because most of the members are using RS as their file host. If everyone move to other filehosts the same thing will occurred there too. It is proven that all file hosting services are deleting files when copyright issues are involved. So what's the point?

I'm using RS for ages and never had any problem on other boards. So you suggest that I must quit RS because there is someone who is reporting my links only here? I'm sorry but I won't do that because of an a$$h0le!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:37 PM   #7
Hannya

Hannya has initial reputation

I agree with Teco but Sanitarium you're right. . .

Diversity is the solution.
Hannya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #8
ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Its not fucking hard to understand this. And as for your whining you are part of the problem not the solution. Upload your own files have them deleted. that will give some credit to your pissing and whining.
No need to get rude. teco just asked a question. I hope everyone can calm down a bit. It does not help to fight each others.
ralph wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:58 PM   #9
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
No need to get rude. teco just asked a question. I hope everyone can calm down a bit. It does not help to fight each others.

But when you ask the same question 50 different ways, it shows ignorance.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 09-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #10
ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)ralph wiggum Level 4 (400+)

True, but i still wish we would try to deescalate the situation at the board.
ralph wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:26 PM   #11
teco
Banned

as a member of this board -if we are free on this board- i think i can ask it untill i get a satisfactory answer? i try to do it as polite as i can. but i dont understand why you become so agressif??? you can say simply;

- rs is better than the other services
- i love rapidshare
- i am the uploader and i decide the server
- and it continue like that

but why it makes you so frustrated?? treaded on somebody's corns or what?
sanitarium's answer is so acceptable why dont you try to do like him? like human?

to Crotch_Ripper:
http://rapeboard.com/showpost.php?p=177555&postcount=1
i have a post and upload here which is active more than 2 weeks
please report it, delete it and show me that you are right in 24 hours.
Than i will aceppt that you are rightful (not your idiom)

edit: am i a part of the problem? so you prefer spammer users or what

Last edited by teco; 09-05-2008 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #12
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Come on lads...settle down...we've all had a drink!"

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:30 PM   #13
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation A message from the mountain

And he climbed the mountain and asked why does it rain in the green valley but rarely in the desert O great one? For perhaps you should make it rain everywhere the same? And there was amusement...

Contrary to your belief teco, RB does not exist in a vacuum, this is not the only forum on the web nor is this the only place where files are shared. If you actually look across all the forums of the web you will find the simple truth of your question. Rapidshare is the rain in the valley and when I visit the other boards I frequent to share files and such 90% of what I download is from rapidshare.

And lo, but here in this land why do we still want what seems so fickle?

I for one am not going to alter my filesharing service of choice because of the antics of a dissaffected individual on this board. I will continue to post what I choose, how I choose and when I choose, if files get deleted then so be it I will reupload them in my own due time. But as others have pointed out the problem is ongoing and there is no magical solution.

But wait... I have carved this three headed golden idol and I shall call it MF, MU and DF, and it will bring great happiness to the masses, for I have seen in a vision that this is the way...

If YOU don't want to use RS, then don't. Last time I checked under my bed the guy in the black suit with the earpiece whispering "use RS, use RS, use RS" when I sleep at night still wasn't there, and I would guess that he's not haunting your sleep either. But ultimately what do you really care what uploaders others use, does a deleted file deprive you of a nightly wank because that which you can't see was the only file that would sate you this night?

But RS is wicked, they seek to cast out my children, wheras my golden idol will embrace us all and lead us to the promised land, you have only but to follow...

And then as other services become dominant on this board it will be their files being reported in large numbers. What will you do then, begin a crusade against the filesharing service which has attained dominance and lobby for another to take it's place. Perhaps start the cry for torrents that some folks have raised. If you want to share your files by pony express then by all means DO SO. But don't presume to tell myself or any other uploader how we choose to share files. I expect if you were in line at a soup kitchen you would complain that the soup was always tomato rather than clam chowder, rather than being grateful that you got any soup at all!!

A bit of a Rant from the Stainless Steel Rat, cheers all
Old 09-05-2008, 02:32 PM   #14
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
as a member of this board -if we are free on this board- i think i can ask it untill i get a satisfactory answer? i try to do it as polite as i can. but i dont understand why you become so agressif??? you can say simply;

- rs is better than the other services
- i love rapidshare
- i am the uploader and i decide the server
- and it continue like that

but why it makes you so frustrated?? treaded on somebody's corns or what?
sanitarium's answer is so acceptable why dont you try to do like him? like human?

to Crotch_Ripper:
http://rapeboard.com/showpost.php?p=177555&postcount=1
i have a post and upload here which is active more than 2 weeks
please report it, delete it and show me that you are right in 24 hours.
Than i will aceppt that you are rightful (not your idiom)

edit: am i a part of the problem? so you prefer spammer users or what
What the hell are you talking about, and in what language are you saying it in?

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 09-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #15
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
And he climbed the mountain and asked why does it rain in the green valley but rarely in the desert O great one? For perhaps you should make it rain everywhere the same? And there was amusement...

Contrary to your belief teco, RB does not exist in a vacuum, this is not the only forum on the web nor is this the only place where files are shared. If you actually look across all the forums of the web you will find the simple truth of your question. Rapidshare is the rain in the valley and when I visit the other boards I frequent to share files and such 90% of what I download is from rapidshare.

And lo, but here in this land why do we still want what seems so fickle?

I for one am not going to alter my filesharing service of choice because of the antics of a dissaffected individual on this board. I will continue to post what I choose, how I choose and when I choose, if files get deleted then so be it I will reupload them in my own due time. But as others have pointed out the problem is ongoing and there is no magical solution.

But wait... I have carved this three headed golden idol and I shall call it MF, MU and DF, and it will bring great happiness to the masses, for I have seen in a vision that this is the way...

If YOU don't want to use RS, then don't. Last time I checked under my bed the guy in the black suit with the earpiece whispering "use RS, use RS, use RS" when I sleep at night still wasn't there, and I would guess that he's not haunting your sleep either. But ultimately what do you really care what uploaders others use, does a deleted file deprive you of a nightly wank because that which you can't see was the only file that would sate you this night?

But RS is wicked, they seek to cast out my children, wheras my golden idol will embrace us all and lead us to the promised land, you have only but to follow...

And then as other services become dominant on this board it will be their files being reported in large numbers. What will you do then, begin a crusade against the filesharing service which has attained dominance and lobby for another to take it's place. Perhaps start the cry for torrents that some folks have raised. If you want to share your files by pony express then by all means DO SO. But don't presume to tell myself or any other uploader how we choose to share files. I expect if you were in line at a soup kitchen you would complain that the soup was always tomato rather than clam chowder, rather than being grateful that you got any soup at all!!

A bit of a Rant from the Stainless Steel Rat, cheers all
Amen brother let them boycott RS users, more bandwidth for us

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 09-05-2008, 02:37 PM   #16
teco
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
[I] But don't presume to tell myself or any other uploader how we choose to share files.
i dont, i am just asking why? i am just curious about the irresistible gravity of the RS
Old 09-05-2008, 02:38 PM   #17
teco
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
What the hell are you talking about, and in what language are you saying it in?
i apologize for my bad english level and i stop posting right now
Old 09-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #18
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Browsing through the threads that have been responded to during the last 2 weeks gave me 20 threads made by users of this board about the current situation and quite a few of them were actually about the exactly same subject as this thread is.

Since you wondered about why people might not sound so friendly...
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #19
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i use rapidshare because that is what most of the stuff i download is on . this board is just one place to download from . and the rape/bondage is just one type of things i download . it's easy to use , without many problems .

this has been posted quite a few times . see bedslave to name one poster that constantly needs to tell us where to upload to .

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....323#post185323 post #5

but he posts everywhere with it . or so it seems

have to say it is getting old just like the "crying" over the post count protection .

YOU use whatever site YOU want to upload and so will I . thank you
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:48 PM   #20
nt3

nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

Quote:

I've used RS to download for some time and have always been happy to pay the small monthly fee for fast and reliable downloads. I've only recently started uploading / sharing but still prefer it. Yes, the percentage of link deletion is probably higher but, touch wood, I haven't had any problems yet. I used MediaFire for a bit but watched the download / upload speeds get gradully slower.

Scrap that. Following my last post (only minutes ago!) I have checked all my uploads to find they are now blocked - Are they any alternatives to RS or MF for uploaders?

nt3 Mixed Bag

The Blindfold Collection!

Last edited by nt3; 09-05-2008 at 03:21 PM.
nt3 is offline   Reply With Quote