Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-27-2010, 01:22 AM   #81
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"Sorry baby," I say as I re-cuff your left hand, "Last time I did that the little cunt tried to stick her thumb in my eye. That's why she didn't get to go home." When I'm sure that you're re-secured I lean back again and resume playing with your ass. "It was my own fault I should of been more careful with a cop." I use my knees to nudge your legs further apart as I pull the zipper on your dress down, running my palm along the bare skin of your back.

"You look good like this baby," I rub the head of my cock against your slit. "Very feminine." I grip your hips as I push myself into you up to my balls. I can feel my cum mixed together with your juices, making the inside of your pussy wet and slippery. I squeeze your ass gently as I give your cunt several slow, full strokes. “There now, this isn’t so bad is it baby?”

Last edited by Legosi; 09-27-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #82
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"wht- what do you mean she didnt make it home?" I ask in a wobbly voice. Oh my god! It didnt matter it was a cop, she could have been anyone, she was still a person, and I was in her predicament now. "where is she??"

I feel the zipper sliding down my back and your hands on my smooth skin, paying me compliments as you slide into my pussy. I gasp when you hit my cervix trying to position myself better so that it doenst feel so deep and painful. I'm already so very wet, slippery with cum, so when your sliding in and out it feels awful. Its stil snug and I can feel every inch you inside me and I dont say its even though you ask me if ts "that bad".

"no" I answer. I keep my focus on my fingers clawed into the ground in front of me for leverage, trying to just let you take whaty ou want while keeping myself sane. Everytime you are fully inside me my body moves forward just a little with the force.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #83
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"Don't worry about her baby," I reach foreword and run my fingers through your hair, "Just behave yourself and you won't have to worry about her. So far she's been the only one, everyone else got to go home. But she didn't behave, and I had to punish her for that. I don't want to punish you baby, I like you. Just keep being a good little girl."

“Good girl,” I lean in over your back, still pumping you slowly. “Such a good girl.” I lean in and bite down lightly on your earlobe, my hands groping your breasts as I press down against you with my weight. “My little bitch” I press my right index finger against your lips. “Suck on that, get it nice and wet.”

Last edited by Legosi; 09-27-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #84
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dont worry about her? I cant get her out of my mind. I wonder where she is. Here? While your fucking me slowly, groping my tits and kissing my ear, I decide I definitely dont want you to punish me. You call me your little bitch and demand that I suck your finger.
Ugh! Nasty. I open my lips anyway and take your finger into my mouth, at first not using my tongue but have to. Having something my mouth and pussy usually is very arousing, now I just have mixed feelings.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:23 AM   #85
Legosi
Privileged Member

"That's it..." I push myself in you to the hilt, rolling my hips against you in a large slow circle as I wiggle my finger around in your mouth. "Good girl." I feel your tongue on my finger and lick my lips, remembering how good it felt on my cock. You were such a good little cocksucker. I lean back pulling my finger from your mouth, your saliva glistening in the moonlight.

With my left hand I grab a handful of your hair, pulling your head up as I push into you. The palm of my left hand presses against your ass, massaging your soft cheeks. My hand slides down and I push my finger between your cheeks, rubbing my spit slickened finger against your puckered opening...

Last edited by Legosi; 09-28-2010 at 04:06 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:38 AM   #86
gaggirl
* yawn *

I wish you didnt do that, pushing your cock around making it uncomfortable, squishing the come around thats already there. I keep sucking on your finger and listen to your panting breath and telling me I'm being a good girl.
You thrust my head back with a fistful of hair, making my back arch and your deeper inside me still, making me utter a cry, and then your finger, sliding down. oh no! not there. My body tenses against the hair but I cant move, impaled on your rock hard cock and held with my hair, feeling your finger force its way into my ass!
I bite my lip so that I dont let out any protests. I hate it! I wish you wouldnt. Its so uncomfortable.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:54 AM   #87
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Just relax baby," I work my finger in slowly, gently, keeping a firm grip on you hair. "I'm just gonna try and loosen you up a little bit." I work my finger in up to my knuckle, wiggling it around gently as I push. I finally get my finger all the way inside you, holding there for a moment. "Good girl," I pull my finger back slowly as I start to pump my finger in and out of your ass. "Such a good little girl." I start to work my middle finger in as well, trying to stretch out your rear passage.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:06 AM   #88
gaggirl
* yawn *

I'm so reviled I shudder which clenches me involuntarily around your finger and your cock at the same time. Ugh! disgusting. Loosening me up. Well I should be thankful. Its going to hurt no matter what you do. As you start thrusting your fingers I start crying. Another finger!

"Ow! AH! It already hurts" I cry.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:13 AM   #89
Legosi
Privileged Member

"And it's gonna hurt worse when I get my dick in there." I have my second finger in up to the knuckle, "I'm trying to go easy on you, baby." I push it in all the way, slowly working them in and out. "I'm sorry baby, but I just can't help myself, you should be proud to have such a pretty ass." After about a little while I pull my fingers out and spread your ass cheeks wide examining your hole. It's visibly stretched from my attention, it should be enough, and my cock doesn't want to wait anymore.

"Lay down flat on you tummy baby," I place my hand on your back, pushing you down as I pull my cum covered cock from your pussy. I rub my cock up and down the crack between your cheeks, giving a happy grunt. "Have you ever had a dick up your little tushy before baby?"

Last edited by Legosi; 09-28-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #90
gaggirl
* yawn *

I stifle a sob when you say "its going to hurt worse when I put my dick in there" because I know its true. Its so humiliating, I blush and burn with it, at being "inspected" and then shoved hard on the grass its almost a relief. But I know its coming. Unimaginable pain. I scrunch my cuffed wrists under my chest, moving them once to ease the digging in metal, but stick my own fingers in my mouth, ready to bite down the pain.
Have I taken it there before? Thats how I know how bad it hurts.

"no" I lie. Let you think you have this power, taken this milestone. I feel your cum covered slug sliding ever closer to my ass, and start biting my hand and force myself to relax. Which of course, doesnt work.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:07 PM   #91
Legosi
Privileged Member

"This is your first time?" When I rape a woman I always take her ass. Depending on her attitude I'll skip her mouth, you need to be careful around all of those sharp little teeth. But there's something special about sliding your cock between a quivering girl's cheeks. For one thing it's tight, so very tight, the most petite little girl's pussy is nothing compared to her rear. I also like the feeling of a woman's buttocks against my pelvis, soft, warm, and fleshy, a wonderful cushion to pump my hips against. Lastly is the power, the power of taking by force what good little girl's aren't supposed to give up to anyone, listening to her squeak, feeling her squirm, it's perfect.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna go nice and slow here," I nudge my cock between your cheeks until the tip touches your hole. "Don't clench, it'll hurt more." I start applying pressure.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:33 PM   #92
gaggirl
* yawn *

Already choking on sobs, fist tighter in the grass, teeth ready, I took a deep breath before and was holding it, which is not a good thing, because I suddenly let it out in a shuddery sigh and thats the moment I feel you press the head of your cock against it and push a little inside.

Involuntarily clenching I cry out and quickly bite myself and try to relax, puffing fast. it doesnt hurt too much. You push in a little further as I squeel into my hand. And then it comes, the stabbing aches and I clench even harder around you, now openly screaming.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #93
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Almost half way there baby," your warm little ass is so tight, clenching around my cock almost painfully, almost. Your sudden scream cuts through the night, making me wince a little. "It's okay baby, it's okay." I stop pushing for a moment and lean foreword, smothering your screams with my hand and giving your tear covered cheek a soft kiss. "The more you clench the more it's gonna hurt. We're almost there," I give you a kiss on the top of your head, "You're being such a good little girl."

I lean my head in further, resting my cheek against yours as I start pushing again.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:12 PM   #94
gaggirl
* yawn *

"ahhhhhhhh oww it hurts so bad!" I cry, not wanting your comfort I turn my face away. Your the one doing this to me! You cant pretend you care. You keep pushing and the sharp splintery feeling only intensifies further inside. I scream into my hand and bite down. Its never hurt like that. Id only done it a couple of times, but never did I have to push past that pain barrier without withdrawl. Fuck! I idly wonder if Ill bleed. Finally your all the way inside me, as my body shakes with my sobs, the aching pins that were stabbing me inside subtly fading leaving me with only extreme discomfort.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:38 PM   #95
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Oh damn," I groan as when my dick is finally buried inside your ass. I hold myself there inside you for a moment, reveling in the sensation. "Mmmmm," I grind my hips against your ass, "You're so tight baby." I lift myself up so my hands are on either side of your hips as I straddle your ass.

"Here we go baby," I slowly pull myself back about half an inch before pushing foreword again. I pull back again, a little further this time before pressing myself one more against your cheeks. I slowly start to stoke in and out of you, pulling back a little farther, and pushing in a little harder each time. "Fuck..."
Old 09-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #96
gaggirl
* yawn *

My tears are running down my face to my hand wedged int my mouth and around that to the ground. You start moving and those sharp pains happen each time you move, as if you have barbs on your cock. I know its tight it fucking hurts! my mind screams. I should be thankful that your not reaming me and tearing me to pieces, so I am forced to keep quiet and still.

You sound so aroused as you build into a slow rhythm, groaning and swearing, pushing in harder with each thrust. Soon its not quite painful when you move, just uncomfortable, but I still cant wait for it to end as I grip the grass and bite into my flesh.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:41 AM   #97
Legosi
Privileged Member

I slowly lower myself onto you, covering your body with mine as I continue to pump my cock into your ass. I rest my chest against your back, grabbing your head and forcing your face to mine for a kiss. My dick is in heaven, a warm, tight, wonderful heaven, the cum from when I was fucking your pussy providing just enough lubrication.

"You're my little bitch now," I pant into your ear, "I've had everything you've got to offer." My hand reaches down, pulling you up slighly so I can grope your tits again. "Mine..." I use your tits as handholds as I drive you into the ground. With each pump it's getting harder and harder to think as I lose myself in the act of taking you. My entire world narrows to your soft flesh, and my cock's need for release...

Last edited by Legosi; 09-29-2010 at 04:47 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:54 PM   #98
gaggirl
* yawn *

I feel you laying down and rubbing me into the grass, making me kiss you. I have to close my eyes and probably felt more like a statue, but you didnt seem to mind, pumping yourself in and out of my ass and sounding like you were losing yourself. Good it wont be long now.
Yes you have taken your pleasure from my mouth cunt and now ass, but no, I am not yours! I almost vomited in my mouth when you said that. Burying my face into the grass, concentrating on the damn dirt fresh natural smell of it as you start fucking me furiously and grunting and panting. its almost hurting again, I wince, and start whimpering.
"ah, gentle" I cry.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:36 AM   #99
Legosi
Privileged Member

I grunt and push into your ass harder when I hear you whine. I've already come twice tonight, the third time is harder, requires greater stimulation.. That's one of the reasons I usually save the ass for last, a much tighter hole for a cock that is starting to lose it's sensitivity. Listening to your whimpering drives me further to the edge. I feel the familiar ache in my balls my thrusts gain an urgent, erratic rhythm as I drive into you.

"Here it comes bitch..." I gasp as I feel my cock twitch inside you giving one last thrust into you as deeply as I can just before my balls explode, my hips twitching against you as I fill your bowels with sperm. When I finish cumming I collapse on top of you, exhausted, my cock still buried between your cheeks. "Good girl baby," I pant as I lie on top of you, I kiss your cheek "Good girl."
Old 09-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #100
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Ahhhh!" it hurts so much! The more I squeel the more excited you get, thrusting harder, my squeels giving way to screaming into my hand and wanting to crawl away under you as you chase with your cock, pinning me down and coming. Tight around your cock I cant help but feel the contractions that rhythmically pulse come into me and the heat as your come spreads inside my bowels.

I lay gasping into the grass, my heart racing, body tense all over, still crying out and puffing, me with the pain and you from your orgasm. You try to kiss smy cheek, but I move my face around to the other side. So thats all. Youve done what you said you would do. Its so uncomfortable having you in me, the come stings what must be little tears. As you slip out, come oozes behind it.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-05-2010 at 05:11 AM.