Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-28-2006, 10:44 AM   #1
clan_hunter

Default The Party continues (Clan_Hunter and Klubo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klubo

"aWWW"
I squirm and moan outload feeling his large hands on my ass. The tears continue to drip from my face, as my mouth stays draping down to the side in a frownful way. My heart continues to beat faster than ever, as he starts to feel on my skin goosebumps and chills begin to form, and I close my eyes a little in fear. I am tied and this has to be the worst moment of my life. I am alone and no one is here to help. I feel so fragile and weak. He is making me feel down and low. I can't take this. I still have a mark from the tap on my face he gave me, and I wish I had someone here with me to help. I can't be here alone.

"Please, just untie me and I will let you do anythi--" stopping myself before I finish the sentence I take a closer look at this man never seeing him before, "Who are you??? What did I do wrong??? Why are you doing this??" I cry out loud in a begful manner. I wasn't prepared to do any sexual actions tonight. My stomach isn't feeling right, my ass already hurts from him squeezing it, and I'm not in the right state of mind. I don't even know this guy, and he just wants to use my body as a piece of meat. This isn't right, nore this isn't fair. This is down right wrong, and my innocent eyes looks towards this creep in a sadful and fearful way. I look at his face, and I look at his actions, and shake my head.

"Do you even have a heart???"
I ask in a firm confident way, which is pretty shocking, because I'm a type to never out speak like that, and I am the type that can barely stand on my own two feet strong and tall, but right now I have no choice. I am about to be raped by this monster, and the only thing that I ask for is to not be hurt. I can tell this isn't his first time doing this. I know that he has done this many times, and what goes through my mind is what happened to the females involved. He could have hurt them much worst then me. They could have been the fighter type, and he could have beaten them. He probably could have murdered them. As I question myself with all these questions, I begin to cry even louder. I cry so loud that the echos begins to hurt his ear. I am crying right in his ear and that is just for thinking of what might happen to me.

"please, don't kill me. I beg you, don't hurt me... I won't be able to take it, I'm telling you, please, please, please, please, I'll do anything, just don't hurt me, please...please, please, do this to someone else, please."

I can't help myself but to beg, and I don't have a choice. My stomach has butterflies inside, and I feel like vomiting from the fear of what's going to happen. This guy doesn't understand that I am not used to this type of stuff. Hell, my body has barely been touched by a guy before, because I was always told to keep the guys off until I find the right one. Many men have tried talking to me over the years, but non dared to take advantage of me.

I am in the middle of this stapled frighten... What's he going to do...

"Please..."

One last attempt at begging him to untie me, but will it work???

Hearing all the names he has been calling me brings a sting to my heart. It makes me feel lower than a dog. All the bitches, and sluts, he has been calling me makes me even cry more, "and...." I sniffle my tears in my nose, "I'm, I'm" I say this in a fearful and quiet way, "I'm, I'm, not, not, a slu...t" It takes me a while to finish my sentence as I am scared of his reaction, but hopefully he won't hit me or cause any damage to me in that sort of way. I remember my child hood spankings, and that used to be hell for me... meaning if he touches me in that way I may not be able to handle it at all. "so, please don't call me it" I say before I break out into tears.

I am scared to a whole limit. Maybe I should try and be friendly to this man... maybe he has mercy... If he unties me I will feel much more safe. I just hope he does...

"Oh just shut up bitch and stop your whining, we are going to fuck and thats that!" i state. I look around and unable to find something to cut her dress i grab the front by her neck and pull apart and down, her dress starts to rip downwards, i stop when i can see her belly button, the rest of the dress still covers the rest of her below her belly button, she is wearing a light red bar which contrasts slightly against her black skin, i can see goosebumps on her stomach and chest, its slighty damp from the fear.

i walk behind her and undo her bra strap and walk around to the front, good the bra is still covering her breasts but only just as the bra hangs loosely on them, slowly i run my hands upwards starting at her stomach towards her breasts........
Old 12-28-2006, 02:35 PM   #2
Klubo

Klubo has initial reputation

"...awww.....a...."

Your large hands rub against my stomach towards my breast, as I close my eyes and my mouth drapes down more. I start to shiver from feeling your hands going towards my breast, as you can tell my nipples tighten up, and my stomach starts to move faster from my breathing.

I wiggle a little bit more, but the ropes still have me caught up, as I start to tear just a little because of the feel I have of being tied up.

"I'll do watever you want....just untie me..."

I can't take being tied up, and him feeling all over my body makes me more tensed.
Klubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:55 PM   #3
clan_hunter

I continue to slide my hands upwards, i reach the bottom of her breasts and cup them with the outside of my hands, i squeeze them hard, god the feel great, a firmness that only youth or surgery can provide, i lift the bra up and over her head, it now rest behind her neck as i am unable to remove it completley with her hands tied about her head, i look at the dard nipples cupping her left breast i lean forward and put my mouth on it......she winches her body with the sensation.............