Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-23-2007, 12:21 AM   #1
Sunderbrock

Sunderbrock has initial reputation
Default Trick or treat (one victim needed)

Some people let their guard down on Halloween, and you appear to be one of them. I don't know whether you're married, single, or divorced but I have been stalking you long enough to know there's no man in your house tonight. Tonight it's just you and whatever candies you've got for the kids. And I know you've got a basement.

I mingle with the group of kids crowding your door. I'm obviously an adult and have no costume. "Um, sorry to bother you, but I'm looking for my daughter," I say to you. "She's dressed up like a fairy with blue wings. You haven't seen her, have you?"
Old 07-23-2007, 04:10 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love halloween. So much so that I like to get dressed up myself but htis year I am clad in only yoga pants and a singlet.

I have an exam in the morning, and as this year we were planning to visit family, hubby took my boys away for an overnight camp. Once my exam is finished intend to meet them there, and on we will go.

But I still have my big silver dish of lollies nad chocolates, and though its one handful for the kids and a handful for myself, there is plenty to go around the night is but yet young.

The door chimes again and I am greeted by a crowd of noisy children. As I hand out the goodies I notice a man standing with them.

You seem very polite and nice looking, quietly spoken. Looking for your daughter you say.

"No sorry I haven't seen her!" I feel anxious for you and it shows on my face. "I'm sure shes around here somewhere" speaking more with hope than confidence. I step out onto the porch near you as the children run along down the street and look about. The chill in the air forces me to fold my arms.Still looking, I see some fairies in the distant darkness.

"There! could she be with them?!"

Last edited by gaggirl; 07-23-2007 at 06:50 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:08 PM   #3
Sunderbrock

As I move in to talk to you I get my first glimpse of you up close, in the light. You are as pretty as you have been from afar, while your expression of concern and casual attire only fuels my desire even more. If you only knew what I intended...But I keep my face polite, almost shy. I take care not to let the equipment in my back pack jangle.

I look back in the direction you pointed and shake my head. "No, I've been among those kids already, they're older than my Beth," I lie smoothly. I sigh and scratch my head, still playing the concerned father.

I open up my cell phone and shake my head. "And I still can't get service in this area. We're new here.... I really hate to impose on you, but do you think I could use your phone?"
Old 07-23-2007, 08:56 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You look so very concerned and seem so nice. I want to help!

"yeah sure come on inside." I swivel around and talk to you over my back shoulder as you follow me through and close the door behind you. "Damn phone companies!!" I turn to you and place my hand on your arm comfortingly, "Wait here I'll go get it!"

I stride through the living room into the ktichen.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:19 PM   #5
Sunderbrock

"Oh, thank you, thank you, I really appreciate it."

When you touch my arm it makes me want to grab you right away. What an angel you are. But I wait for you to walk into the kitchen so I can lock the door behind me. I turn off your porch and foyer lights too.

There's nothing I can do about your doorbell--- that's why it's important for me to get to the basement and your power switches. Of course, there are other fun things I have planned in your basement.

The gun came with a silencer, just in case. I really don't plan on using it. The backpack has manacles, rope and a few other goodies, but we'll get to that later. I screw on the silencer as I wait for you to return with the phone.

"All alone tonight, huh?" I call after you.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:13 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

"yeah" I say, my voice tapering off at the end as I realise the hands free isnt in its base. Fucking hell where did I put it?? I almost forgot to answer your question as distracted as I am.
"My family have gone camping. got an exam tomorrow so Ill go see them after"

Goddamit! Rubbing my forehead i reenter the loungeroom where you still stand, wracking my brains tracing my last steps. Walking towards you in the back of my mind I noticed you fiddling with something and watch you put it behind your back but I pay it no mind at all I'm on a mission to find this phone. I'm already bounding up the stairs two at a time with an apologetic smile.

"I'm so sorry" I gush. " I must have left it upstairs!" I find the handset sitting on the basin in the ensuite. "Found it!!" I yell.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:20 AM   #7
Sunderbrock

When you come back into the room with me I tuck away the gun, then make to raise it and threaten you.... but you're already bounding upstairs, you silly twit. I actually chuckle to myself as I hear you rummage about upstairs. You're so nice, and that makes raping you all the more desirable.

"So you're dealing with Halloween alone, huh?" I call out. When you come down the stairs I'll have the gun in hand. "I really appreciate all the trouble you're going through for me."

I"m going to put you through a bit more trouble than that, of course.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:33 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

"its not trouble at all" I call back reappearing at the top of the stairs. No trouble at all for a parent to find their charge. I see you standing in the center of the room calm and collected, not pacing the floor like a worried dad should.

Something isnt right and makes me pause for a second. I notice the front door closed Not flickering an eyelash I stay at the top stair and prepare to throw down the phone to you. It was a stupid decision to let you in my house. I dont even know you!

"Here! I'm just going to go to the loo" I lie, knowing full well I look genuine of course. You could be an honest man, and I am always happy to help a genuine person in need, but you might not be that genuine person and the thought never occurred to me until now.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:58 AM   #9
Sunderbrock

Part of me wants to burst out laughing. You're so trusting that you've let a perfect stranger into your home. I'm not sure whether you really need to use the bathroom or not, but the perfect time to strike is when you're off-balance.

So I deftly catch the phone, but in the next instant I'm thundering up the stairs after you. One hand grabs ahold of your exquisite leg, the other levels the silenced pistol at you.

"Trick or treat," I say, giving you a slight smile.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:10 PM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

In my mind I am already out on my balcony and climbing down.

But just as I turn away to run off and do this I hear a calamity behind me and footsteps thundering up behind me. The suddenness and fercosity with which you give chase stuns me so that I feel almost paralysed and stare at you open mouthed. By the time I can move its too late your gloved hand reaches out and grabs my ankle forcing me to fall and cry out as I land.

Immediately I turn to kick back, still yet too stunned to scream. And then I see a black metal tube levelled at me. A deadly weapon, evil and menacing. My heart leaps into my throat as I look from your gun to your face and see a wicked smile there. Your lips move and they look like they say trick or treat.

My body starts trembling and keep as still as I can feeling the white heat prickling all my nerves and a dry metallic taste in my mouth.

I shake my head at you imploring you with my glistening and very wide eyes.

"no!" I whimper. "what are you doing! Dont kill me! do you want money?" my eyes well with tears.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:41 PM   #11
Sunderbrock

I chuckle softly at you. While my smile is definitely on the fair side of sinister the rest of my face remains relatively impassive, almost reassuring, despite the leveled firearm.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I lie smoothly. I'm not going to hurt you the way you think I might.. "Just come down. If I wanted to hurt you I would have done so already."

"You've got a basement, right?" I ask in the same tone that someone might inquire if your vehicle has 4-wheel drive. "Let's get down there quietly. No one's going to get hurt." I wave you down with my pistol.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:17 AM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

your smile only touches your lips not your eyes, they are intent and the pupils large and drawing me in. I tear my horrified gaze form you back to the gun as I see you move it. I almost believe you hen you tell me you wont hurt me. ALmost.. because deep inside I know your lying to me your eyes give everything away.

I feel desperately like I want to scream, thrash,even consider for a second lunging at you and gouging your eyes. All these things flicker through my mind as I gasp for breath and anxiously wish if this was a dream can I wake the fuck up?!

what? the basement?

"wh-what at do you mean, whats in the basement?" I stammer with gaspy voice, almost inaudible because my lungs are seemingly unable to keep up with my rapid pulse.

My jelly legs manage to stand me up but I hold the rail for support and try not to stumble as I take my first step down the stairs.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:59 AM   #13
Sunderbrock

Oh, boy. This isn't going fast enough. I grab ahold of your shoulder, press the gun up to your neck, and begin dragging you down the stairs. It takes a lot of effort not to let you trip and fall. Up close I can really see how hot you look, even clothed casually.

"I don't know what's in your basement," I say reasonably. "It's your basement, you tell me."

By the time we reach the bottom of the stairs I'm pushing you from behind, the gun still trained on your neck. "C'mon, c'mon, faster would be better.."
Old 07-28-2007, 05:35 AM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

I dont like being prodded along like a peice of cattle. A wave of indignation and rebellion washes thruogh me.

why then do you want to go to the basement? If you dont know whats in there. I resist a little , not allowing you to make me go as fast you would like.

"Why do you want to go in my basement then?!" I am feeling terrified but this moment I also feel brave and in experiences of past Ive learned a brave face can avert many a nasty consequence. I stop, bracing myself against the wall and defiantly lift my chin and level my eyes with yours.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:08 AM   #15
Sunderbrock

I smile right back at you, the barrel of my gun suddenly pointing into the air. Something about the defiance in your eyes, and the way you tilt you chin at me, is just an incredible turn-on. I feel my hardness swell as you resist-- foolishly, but it's going to enhance the chase.

WHAP! My free hand lashes out like lightning smacking you across the face... then WHAP! again as I catch you on the backhand. Before you have time to recover my hand wraps around your hair with an iron grip, twisting you about and pulling your face back hard so it's inches away from mine.

I kiss the side of your neck, my calm voice belying my actions. "You're damnably pretty, and I really like you," I say. "Wanna calm down a bit?"

I begin shoving you down the stairs to the basement..
Old 07-30-2007, 10:55 PM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

Theres a moment where everything stops, and you move your gun away. Your eyes flash and a smile plays on your lips.

the next moment, my face is stinging on one side, quickly followed by yet another! this one much more forceful and makes a loud noise, but not as loud as my gasp and then my cry. I taste blood in my mouth from my canines that dug into my inner cheek. as i taste the blood and before I think what to do next, my scalp is screaming from the fistful of hair ion your iron grasp.

"Ahhh~ that hurts! ow!!" your face is inches from mine, but then suddenly Ifeel your lips on my neck and I know what you want down in the basement, and its got nothing to do with whats down there already. Now I cant stop my body from shaking in repulsion and fear and cy out in dismay.

Already your shoving me down the stairs towards my doom. My hands grapple with your fingers trying to pry them from my hair and I resist your moving me down any further, bracing my legs and body against anything I can.

"no!! DONT! stop it! Im not doing this!!!Let go of me!!!" I yell, close to tears.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:09 PM   #17
Sunderbrock

You're strong, and I'm beginning to enjoy myself immensely. But I do need to get you down to the basement. I swing an uppercut into your tummy--- nothing too devastating, but enough to knock the wind out of you and stop you from grappling at me. As you recover from the blow I suddenly hoist you over my shoulder, both of us facing the same way.

"I know you won't do this," I finally reply to you, my voice as mild as ever. "I'm doing this to you." As we get down to the basement I look about, spying the pipes I hoped would be there. I throw a rope over one, before reaching into my bag for manacles.

I click the manacles over your wrists. "Now, I"m going to rape you, whether you struggle or not," I say. "So it comes down to how much you want to hurt."
Old 08-01-2007, 06:43 AM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

Your fist winded me like nothing Ive ever felt before - I have never been hit and I never expected it to hurt this much!

It takes me a long time before I can breathe well enough to cry, and it comes out in moans and now as you throw ropes over hte pipes and throw me to the floor like a sack and coming at me with manacles I'm screaming at you and crying hysterically.

"NO!!" I scream "Please NO!!" Clutching my guts I look up at the stair well and with all my courage summon enough strength to duck and make a wobbly run for the open door. it becks freedom to me and freedom I desperately want!
Old 08-02-2007, 12:35 AM   #19
Sunderbrock

You've got fire, I'll give you that. But I lunge quickly and trip you up and we both collapse to the ground.

"Think of your children," I say as I press your face hard into the stone floor. "They wouldn't want to see Mommy hurt, would they?" I reach around and squeeze a breast very hard. "It can hurt a lot worse than this."

I keep you pinned to the floor as I tie the ropes around your manacles. Then I drag you up off the floor, pushing towards the pipes. I pull on the ropes hard and your body is stretched out tautly--- you have to stand on tiptoe to keep in contact with the ground.

"Comfortable?" I say mildly.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

Default (sorry for late reply been busy & sick!)

I stand on my tippy toes and strain at my wrist bindings. The cold from the floor is still on my skin along the the dust and dirt, currently felt being wet wiht my tears.

Horrific thoughts go through my mind, things that chill me to the core.

On my toes whimpering shuddering and dirty, I plead with you, and tearfully ask "why are you doing this to me!"