Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #1
Stiffprick
Banned

Stiffprick has initial reputation
Default A dark day (for my dark side)

It was rainy and cold. She was just pulling up to her apartment when I first noticed her. Her tits were teasing me through their low cut blouse. Her firm ass was wagging as she walked to the door. "I'm gonna have her" I thought to myself and for teh next few days I stalked her, getting down her scheduale. When at last I had all the tools I would need adn had figured out when to get her, it was a cold december day and all offices were closing early for teh day. She was approaching her car when she noticed her tires were slashed adn she had to call an automechanic. I came instead, having locked the real one in a closet somewhere. "hello miss" I drawled. "Having problems?"
Stiffprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 07:45 PM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ahhh, i let out a long sigh while waiting for soemone to arrive and help me, how can my day get any worse, i thought. Hello miss, having troubles, i heard. As i turned around to talk to the person who said this, i noticed that he wasnt bad looking, "Yeah, look at what some punk kids must have done" my voice angry and annoyed at the site of it. "What can you do to help me, i just wanna get home and relax as soon as i can". It was getting cold and in my rush out the door this morning i forgot my jacket, so you can start to see my nipples getting hard through my top. I catch the guy looking at them with widening eyes. " Excuse me, the car " i say pointing at that to get his attention to that instead.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 07:48 PM   #3
Stiffprick
Banned

"Right...right, the car." I jerk my eyes from her errect nipples. "Well the way I see it unless you want to be stuck here in teh cold for a long time you'd better just come with me in my van and I'll send someone out here first thing after the snow dies down." I took her elbow in my hand and led her towards my soundproof van.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:56 PM   #4
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Although i had hesitations about going with this guy at first, i talked myself into it, i didnt wanna be stuck out here and i know that that no one would have 4 spare tyres in their car. "Fine, but dont try anything, just drop me at my house and i will find a way to fix it tomorrow" i snapped, not at him intentionally as he was only trying to help me. as we reach his van i feel i have to appologise to him " Im sorry bout my attitude, its just been a bad day for me." "thank you for helping me out" my voice slightly more with a more nice tone to it now
Old 01-06-2007, 12:32 PM   #5
Stiffprick
Banned

I was about to slap her for being rude but when she apologizes, I nod. "Tis ok miss. Got a name?" I add, getting into the car and starting the engine. I make sure my gun is ready in its holster on my hip, but also make sure she can't see it. Then I start to drive.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:35 PM   #6
my dark side
Banned

"My name is Leira" my mood now calming down as i am in a moving vehical and on my way home at last. As we drive i try and keep our chit chat to a minimum as i have trust issues and not knowing this guy i still feel strange around him
Old 01-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #7
Stiffprick
Banned

"Where do ya live Leira" I ask calmly manuvering my van through the snowy streets towards my destination of an old abandoned farm house where I keep all my neccessities for rape and torture.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:47 PM   #8
my dark side
Banned

With that question i realised that, one , he had been driving for a while now without knowing my address and , two, we are heading the the wrong direction.

"O just round the corner, i can get out here" i say calmly as to not alert him to my knowledge of something wrong.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:53 PM   #9
Stiffprick
Banned

I lock the doors absently, trying to look like my arm had just slipped and hit the lock button. "Tat won't be neccessary. Look at all the snow out there." A blizard did look like it was on its way. Which was perfect. Offices would be closed for awhile. She could be mine for a very long time. "I hate to just leave you in that weather. So what's your address?" I tried to keep her talking. We were almost there.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #10
my dark side
Banned

I start to panic, i really want to get out of the van now. I notice that he is driving slow so i make my move. I feel i have no other option. i lunge over and grab the wheel and the van veers sharply into alight pole. i lean over and push the button and leap from the van as my seatbelt was undone before the van hit the pole. Without looking back i ran as fast as i could away from him
Old 01-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #11
Stiffprick
Banned

I shook my head to clear it as we hit the pole. For a moment I almost forgot I had to get her back. I grabbed my gun and stepped from teh van. "Move another inch and I'll shoot" I called in an angry voice to teh beauty that was almost 30 yards away by now. I took a step forward and got ready to pull teh trigger.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #12
my dark side
Banned

I thought i was free from him till i heard those words and looked back to see if he was serious. I froze in fear on the spot when i was the gun in his hand and he had it aimed straight at my head. "Pleae dont shoot me" my voicefull of fear.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:10 PM   #13
Stiffprick
Banned

"Then...get...back...here" I say very slowly. "Now." I gesture towards the van with my gun. It was a little beat up but would probably still run the two blocks left to get to where I wanted to be. Either that or we'd walk. No one was out in this weather. No one would see us.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:21 PM   #14
my dark side
Banned

I let out a huge sigh and slowly started to walk back to the van, it was cold so i stuck my hands in my pockets to keep them warm. As i came close to the van i could see where it connected with the pole, if only it was a bit more towards the back it would have jammed his door shut and i would have been safe. I reach him and look into his eyes, they were cold and dark as they stared back at me.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #15
Stiffprick
Banned

"Get your ass in there now" I bark, losing my calmness. I wanted a pice of this bitch and soon. I connect the tip of my gun with her temple, reminding her who was boss.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:32 PM   #16
my dark side
Banned

I hop in the van although extreamely against my will, it was the work of the gun controlling my movements right now. My eyes not leaving the view of the gun. Thoughts of his plans running through my head so fast i started trembling from fear of if any of those thoughts were gonna come true
Old 01-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #17
Stiffprick
Banned

"Now stay there or I'll shoot you in a heartbeat." I kept the gun on her as I climbed over her into the driver's seat. As I climbed over her, I deliberately looked down her shirt and the bulge in my pants got bigger at the sight of those mounds being restrained my a tiny bra.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #18
my dark side
Banned

AS he climbed over me i saw him look down my top but the thing that shocked me was how hard his cock was getting. I do as he says even more now as he has the gun but also his bulge was anothe rthreat to me.

He starts the van without any troubles and we are off again, having no idea of where we are going but i am too scared to even try to ask him
Old 01-06-2007, 01:45 PM   #19
Stiffprick
Banned

We stop at my old house, an abandoned one adn I get out, waving teh gun at her. "Move bitch" I snap, my days of being nice are all done. "Into the house and take the first set of stairs downwards that you see."
Old 01-06-2007, 01:50 PM   #20
my dark side
Banned

Staring at the gun as i get out of th evan, i dont even try to do anythin stupid while that gun is on him and aimed at me. I do as he says i enter the house and see the stairs i am meant to take.

I look behind me to see where he is as i aproach the first step. he is right behind me, however he doesnt seem pleased that i stopped moving and am just standing there now