Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
Celina

Celina has initial reputation
Default Surviving Nightmares (sequel to Alone)

Months had passed since the day they saved me from that scary basement, and yet the nightmare had been haunting my mind since then every time I closed my eyes in the nights. I didn't think that I would ever forget what happened on me that night. Yet, living with other survivors in this sanctuary eased my mind and helped me to regain what I had lost since the beginning of the outbreak… friendship… I could also see that the wounds on my skin had been fully recovered and those scars left behind were barely seen.

Despite of those luxuries for being able to get together with the others, I noticed a scary fact that the humanity is still fighting an uphill battle against the creatures. We were loosing men, including Jack, my savior and lover. It was about a month ago when some wounded soldiers passed the main steel gate of the town, and my heart was sunk when I didn't see him between those soldiers. They were ambushed and overwhelmed by those creatures. I cried for days until I could accept the fact that I would never see him again.

Things were getting worse for all of us and a hope seemed very far away from us…

“Can I take a bit more sample of your blood, Cathy?” Jake’s voice brought me back from my reverie. I looked into his eyes, smiled and nodded. Jake smiled when he saw me cringed as the sharp pointy needle jabbed into my skin. He was Jack’s twin brother. Different from Jack, Jake chose a different way to battle against the outbreak. He was not using bullets to fight back but using his knowledge in biochemistry; such knowledge, which was sound like magic to me.

“There you go”, he briefly said and took the needle out after taking an ample of my blood. He was the only one who believed that there must be something in me, knowing that I survived such a terrible assault. Others were simply being skeptical and simply accept a possibility that I was plainly lucky.

“Thank you, Jake”, I said, got off the chair then straightened my miniskirt.

“Cathy.. “ he said and cleared his throat…

“Yes, Jake?” I replied.

“Um.. Are you free tonight?” I looked at him and noticed that one way or another, I saw Jack’s image in him. Their appearance and their smiles were almost the same, except that Jake was slightly shy person compared to his brother, Jack.

“Yea… why?” I nodded and smiled at him. I noticed how awkward he was. I knew where the conversation would lead to but I simply pretended that I didn't have the clue.

“I mean.. I would like to stop by your place.. you know.. perhaps for a dinner or so..” I almost could not stop myself chuckling to see how awkward he was. It would be much different if he were Jack.

“Sure, Jake, please come to my place..”, I walked closer to him and kissed his right cheek…let him inhale a bit of my perfume. I saw his face blushed slightly as I waived my hand toward him before I walked away from his laboratory.

I took a deep sigh and leaned against the door behind me. All memories with Jack filled my mind and flashed back uncontrollably. I shook my head to get rid of it before I started to walk toward the stairs leading to the ground floor. Soft click-click of my stiletto boots echoed through the hall and attracted some people’s attentions who nodded briefly and greeted me. I smiled back at them as I walked passing toward the main gate.

The warmth of the sun showered my skin mixed with a cool nice breeze of the late morning. It was quieter day by day, and my ear hardly heard any chirping sound of birds. I looked up and saw nothing than wisp of clouds. They said that the virus started mutating. Other said that those creatures were hunting anything that they could find. The news made my body shivered as I tightened my leather jacket and walked back home.

The day slipped away….

I was just finished putting on make-up when I heard the front door was knocked. I stood up and tidied up my spandex low cut white dress, which wrapped my body as if it was my skin. I saw two pointy marks of my nipples, and smiled. The door was knocked once again, and I sprayed my perfume before I walked toward the door. Strappy stiletto heels were clicking softly on the floor.

“Hi there..” I said when I saw Jake was standing in front of the door..

“Please come in..” I opened the door wider, allowed him to get in then closed the door behind me.

“You looks wonderful, Cathy”, he said and smiled.. the same smile which I missed so much to see. It made me blushed.

“Oh bought this before I came here…” he showed a pack of food and I noticed that his eyes were briefly scanning my body as we walked toward the dinning table in the kitchen. It made my heart beating hard. I didn't know whether he felt the same. Slight moist gathered up between my inner thighs and dampened surrounding my naked pussy.

Since I came, I lived in one of small..so called… resident quarters. Not a big and luxurious place but quite decent and clean. All survivors were living in a walled city where we worked together and contributed what we could do. As to myself, I had no special ability nor any skill that was needed in this kind of situation. I was just helping here and there, but yet I felt very happy that I didn't just sit tight and doing nothing.

Other than Jack, I had no interest in no-one else, and since he was missing in the mission, some guys were trying to get close but I could only accept Jake, who was Jack’s twin brother simply due to their similarities. I lived up my memory with Jack through Jake.

“Cathy..” Jake’s voice breaking silence between us as we had dinner.

“Yes?”, I looked into his eyes and smiled. Their faces were the same…almost the same…save that there was no scar above Jake’s right eye. Well.. Jake was just a scientist kind of person… not a soldier.

“Please don't tell anyone.. I found the cure, mean… (he briefly stopped as if he wanted to find correct words)…. It was just a possible cure. Not yet proven yet”

“WoW!... that’s great job!.. but why do we have to keep this secret?”, I smiled and felt so relieved that finally we could find a way to end this nightmare.

He smiled to see my reactions, and continued.. “It is too early but you should know that the possible cure is in you….”

“What do you mean, Jake?”, I asked…

He then explained what he found when he checked my blood earlier. There were so many jargons and terms in his words that made me stopping several times. He was so patient repeating his explanations so that I could understand the meaning. The fact that I survived that terrible assault that night, was not only due to sheer of luck but also there was unique substance inside my blood.

All I knew that this obviously made me special amongst these people, and Jake reminded me that it might put me in a difficult position in this time of despair. Some people might seize this opportunity for their own… knowing that whoever controlled the disease, would be the next leader ruling over the creature and the remnant of humanity.

Soft touch of his hand on mine brought me back to reality. My mind was filled with joy mixed with fear.

“Please don't worry, Cathy…Only you and me know about this.. and….” He stopped as if he realized something.

“..and what, Jake?” I asked and tried to guest what’s inside his mind.

Out of my surprise, he simply laughed out..got out of the chair, leaned forward to my face and kissed me deeply….wait wait.. hold on…and what, Jake.. I tried to push him away but he kept on kissing my lips deeply.

It took awhile before he finally stopped and smiled.. “and nothing, Cathy. I was just playing with you” and he laughed out again.

“I hate you, Jake!. I hate you!”, I screamed and punched lightly his chest. It gave me so much relieved that the secret was kept safe between us. He leaned once again and started kissing my slightly parted lips. I closed my eyes and let his hands slithering on my body. He guided me up whilst we were kissing each other…our tongues touched and teased each other.. our bodies were getting close. My nipples were getting stiffer and poking through the tight fabric of my dress and moist was gathering more and more between my inner thighs.

He led me toward the sofa let me lying on it. I bit my lower red lip and held my breath when he took off his shirt, followed by his pants then stepped out of it. Like his twin brother, both of them had muscular typed of bodies. I saw his cock was half hard stiff and its cockhead glistening of his pre-cum. He smiled sweetly as he turned off the light. The room was dimmed save for light coming from the kitchen. I gasped briefly as his hands slid under the hem of my dress..kept on moving up along my thighs toward my pussy lips. I closed my eyes and softly moaned when his fingers almost touched my clit… yet his fingers just briefly brushed my sensitive clit then he took them away. I clenched my thighs and grind lightly my pussy between my inner thighs.

My dress followed next and he left me completely naked save for my stilettos which he didn't bother to remove. I looked at him then at his cock and saw it grew under the dim light. I moved my left hand between my inner thighs, clenched my thighs and teased my clit with my fingers.. I moaned softly when I felt tingling feeling coming from my pussy. His hands slowly parted my knees, took my hand away and completely exposed my naked wet pussy for him to see.

“Ohh!” I moaned and squirmed when he lower his face between my thighs. I felt his warm breath brushing the lips of my pussy…my fingers gripped the cool leather and I squirmed harder when his tongue touched my pussy lips then flickering in quick motion.. teasing my pussy lips and clit.. sending zillion of tingling feeling throughout my body. It made my body jolted up lightly when he kept on teasing my pussy with flickering and circling motions of his tongue.

“AaaaHhh” I shrieked when his fingers parted my pussy lips and the tip of his tongue peeking inside .. touching the soft sensitive wall of my pussy. I was breathing quicker when he continued and my nipples became painfully stiff. He kept on teasing…again and again using his tongue.. and the feeling was building up inside me. He pushed his face and used his tongue to reach as deep as possibly could. This made my pussy really wet and the inner part of it quivering uncontrollably whilst continuously sending zillion of tingling feelings through my nerves all over my body.

“Ohh.. please fuck me now.. please…” I gasped and whispered..begging him to do it. I was ready.. yes.. fuck me, Jake…

He pulled his face away. I saw him stood briefly as he was watching me…admiring my body..

“Please .. Jake..” I whispered then bit my lower lip when I felt my pussy slightly quivered. He moved up then lowered his body.

“OhhhH!”, my body jolted up when the tip of his cockhead brushed over my pussy lips up and down.. and his wet tongue touched and teased my right nipple..followed by left nipple…letting both to stand hard and stiff. He was then taking my left nipple between his lips whilst I felt his cock head started moving into my pussy. My hands rubbed his head as he grinded my nipple lightly between his teeth. Such a long lost feeling had been coming back to me. I moaned when my pussy quivered once again lightly.

“Yesss.. jake.. please…ahhh..please fuck me now…” I moaned and closed my eyes knowing that I was already half way toward my peak.

He moved slightly upward and started kissing my neck and nibbling my earlobe whilst his cock started getting deeper. I spread my legs wider and gave his hips enough space for his cock could get deep inside me. I once again moaned when his tongue slithering up and down along my neck and behind my ear.. one after another.. My hands pulled his body downward toward me.. and my nicely manicured fingernails scratched his back skin lightly as I squirmed and moaned.

“Yes… Jake.. yes.. ohhhh!!” I moaned and gasped when his cockhead reached into the deepest part of my pussy and it was rubbing my sensitive spot along the way as it moved. It was then he started rocking my body which was sandwitched and rocked between his body and the leather sofa.

Every thrust that he made and every time his cock rubbed along the warm wet wall of my pussy brought me closer and closer to my peak. I rounded my legs around his waist and used my calves to push his asscheeks so that his cock could reach as deep as it could inside my pussy. I gasped and moaned uncontrollably for every move that he made. I heard his grunt heavily in my ear. I felt his wet lips nibbling and sucking my earlobe. Sometimes his wet tongue slithered along my neck. My stiff hard nipples were grinned on his chest whilst he was rocking my petite body under him on the leather sofa.

“Yesss..fuck…yess..Oohhh!!” I felt my pussy quivered lightly and yet it was quivering more and more obvious. My blood was gushing through my vein and my heart was beating harder. I gasped more and more for fresh air as I was getting closer and closer. He put his arms under my body and used his hands to hold my shoulders as he rocked my body and fucking my pussy. His cock throbbed deep inside me and I could feel it throbbed again in the next seconds. He kept on rocking and fucking… and it was throbbing again. His muscular body tightened and he tightened his grip on my shoulder. His cock reached its deepest inside my pussy whilst being squeezed and milked. My fingernails dug a bit more on his back.

I was so close.. very close.. He moved his hips and made few more strokes.. and …

OoOOoooHhhHHHhhH!!....

I screamed as I reached my first peak. He fucked me with a few long hard stroke before his cock cummed deep inside me… and brought me to my second peak… His hips moved back and forth few more time as he emptied himself deep inside me until his cock squirted its last drop. I could feel warm thick liquid flooding inside me and some started oozing out of my pussy lips and gathered like a small pond on the leather sofa. I closed my eyes as the feeling slowly subsided like a drift of a warm nice morning breeze.. He kept unmoved for a few more seconds before he slowly took out his cock out of my pussy. I closed and clenched my thighs.. OooohhhHh.. bit my lower red lip as some more of his cum mixed with my cum oozed out of my pussy.

“You are so beautiful, Cathy..” I heard him whispered in my right ear, and it made me smiled. I rounded my arms around his neck and thanked him for what he did on me..for fulfilling my hunger which I had kept for some time.

We hugged each other before he got out and carried me toward the bed. My ear caught another long eerie howl in the distance.. Somehow I was not afraid…there was nothing I should be afraid. There was hope and there was someone here with me..whatelse that I could expect?... I cuddled into his hug before my mind drifted into the dreamland.

I felt his hands touched my cheek then running along my body toward my right breast and ended up caressing my nipple. I let him be… I kept on closing my eyes and took a deep breath…then my mind started drifting away…..
Celina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
Celina

“Jake….??”.. I whispered softly when my hand touched an empty space beside me. Sighed… where did he go?... I squinted when I opened up my eyes. Outside was bright and the sun was high in the sky. It was really amazed me to know that I was sleeping like a baby for the first time after such a long time. Slowly I got up naked from the bed, and saw my stilettoes were lying far in the corner, and Jake must have taken those off my feet whilst I was sleeping.

I walked barefeet toward the kitchen and grabbed something for my quick breakfast. It was when I saw a note from Jake, simply telling me to see him in the laboratory. He would like to have me work there helping him.. something which was hard for me to refuse… simply to get close to him. I re-read the note then quickly prepared myself. My spirit was high and I could feel my face blushed, whenever my mind recalled what we did the night before.

“Hi Jake.. “ I said when I stepped into his laboratory. I saw there were one lady and two gentlemen working together with him, and they greeted me as I walked passing them. They looked so friendly and nice to me. Like typical laboratory, I saw series of bottles containing various liquid, connecting pipes, humming machines and beeping equipment.

“Welcome Cathy….” Jake said as he walked closer to me, then introduced me to each of his colleagues. Amanda was a nice young lady, and she was in charge with administration. Max and Carlos were fellow scientists, and each of them had his own special skills. It was easier for me to remember their names than their works and roles that they had… but well.. that’s what I could do.

“You will help Amanda dealing with the administration and filing. Most of the time we would be very busy with our research but you were free to walk around when you had time. This building has 4 levels, the basement, ground, and two levels above. Your job will be mainly here…and btw…” Jake handed me over a card…”here is your new ID card”

“Most of the building are free for you to go, except those areas marked with red lines. Those are either dangerous because of hazardous substance or places where we keep our testing objects…creatures that we captured to test the cure…” he continued briefly.. “if you have any question, you can either ask me or Amanda”. I nodded and saw her smiling at us.

It was the beginning of my life as a laboratory staff. For the first week I spent most of my time with them, and noticed that there was nothing special about them other than their works. We treated and respected each other with full warmth of friendship, saved for some occasions when I saw through the corner of my eyes that either Max or Carlos was taking his chance to stare at my legs whenever I crossed my legs or stealing glance at my cleavage whenever I walked passing them. They quickly turned their attention back to their works when I looked at them.

“Jake.. I need some fresh air..” I said to Jake and he simply nodded without saying any word. He was such a nice gentleman in bed, and I was happy to be with him. However, in the daytime, he completely ignored me for his works. This really made me felt so bored. I was wondering how long he had spent his time in this room..perhaps years but at least it must had been months.

I walked along the hallway and passing series of doors. It was deep silent saved for soft humming sound of the air conditioner. I kept on walking until I arrived at the end of the hallway when I saw the stairs leading toward the second floor and the basement. Without any reason, I simply decided to take the one leading toward the second floor.

Series of soft sharp clicking sounds of my heels echoed in the hallway of the second floor. There was not much different from the first floor, but it was much quieter. The orange hue of the afternoon sun painted the wall as I walked passing the rooms where they kept the samples and records of their experiments. There was one lady coming out of the room, and we greeted each other briefly before she was excusing herself rushing and disappeared in the corner… What a life, sis?.. I said to myself as I saw her walked away. I read the label hanging on the door where she came out. It simply read “Library”… Well, let me see what’s inside…

I opened the door and stepped in. I was amazed to see how big the room was and saw there were many bookshelves arranged standing tall side by side. The room was not really tidy but it was really quiet. There was no one else there. I browsed through the collections to see whether there was anything that of my interest… passing from one bookshelves to another … I read the label.. science books…chemistry, biochemistry, anatomy, virology… I sighed….when I reached the last bookshelves…so boring… Nothing was of my interest.

It was then I heard that the door was opened then briefly closed followed by a soft click of the lock…. Lock?.. how could it possibly be?.. I stepped aside to the aisle to see who was coming but yet I saw nothing…

“Hi there…” I said but no one replied… only continuous humming sound of the AC. I felt so strange when I started walking toward the entrance. It was suddenly someone stepped out between the shelves into the aisle and my body bumped onto his.

“Max?..” I took one step back and recognized the person, and felt so relieved. I saw him smiled at me and said politely “Sorry to scare you Ms.Cathy”.

“It’s ok..” I said.. “I was about to leave anyway.. nothing here was interesting for me to see..”…and I was about to move when he said..

“Wait Ms.Cathy.. you know..we rarely talked to each other”.. I paused beside him and wondered … what do you mean, Max?.... He turned his body facing me. I was standing in front of him facing him face-to-me. With 5” stiletto that I was wearing, my height was just slightly shorter that his so practically I could see that his eyes was stealing glance at my cleavage… I usually left two top buttons of my shirt left opened, and one way or another I felt the air was slightly cooler inside the room, and my nipples were standing stiffer when their sensitive tips rubbing the fabric as my breasts were moving softly followed my breath… He must have seen those two faints marks as well…

“I really need to go, Max.. “ I said after a brief pause between us. His attitude was awkwardly strange and it created goose-bumps on my skin being alone with him in such a place. I saw outside was getting darker and the sun was almost set behind the small hill in the distance.

“I’ll see you in the lab tomorrow, ok?” I smiled and walked toward the door. Through the corner of my eyes I saw him simply stood there and watching me.

I was shocked when I found that I couldn't open the door. My hand was frantically twisting the door handle and pulling it but yet the door didn't budge at all. I saw Max was still standing there…

“Max.. open the door, please… “ I shout at him and yet he didn't move. Fear crept into my mind. “Max… please…” and he still didn't move at all. I kept on trying to pull the door opened and my heels were scratching noisily on the floor. Yet, it didn't move at all.

“Someone out there.. please…” I shout and started banging the door with my palm. I recalled that practically there was no one stationed in this second floor. “Please….!” I screamed again.

“I am here, Cathy” I heard Carlos’ voice came out of nowhere, and I saw his figure showed up behind the shadow of one bookshelf.

“Ohh.. thank goodness… you are here, Carlos…. Please open the door”, I said when he walked closer to me. Carlos was much taller than Max and I simply looked like a teenager in front of him even when I was standing on my heels.

“Why do you have to be in such a hurry, Cathy?” he said and lowered his face as if he was trying to kiss me. I turned my face and avoiding his lips. My heart was beating hard and I felt really scared. I knew what would happen on me if there was no one else to help. He tried again to kiss my lips and I pushed his chest as hard as I could.. but it only made my back pressed against the door. Through the corner of my eyes I saw Max moved and got closer to us.

“Please don't do this to me…” I got away from Carlos, but it was just a time Max grabbed my arms and held me tight. I wriggled and screamed as hard as I could. I just hope that Jake would look for me…. But yet my hope was growing thin…

“Don't.. no … no. don't…” I screamed when Carlos’ hand moved toward the hem of my miniskirt, slid beneath and moved upward until his fingers reached the straps of my g-string around my waist. I kicked and used my heels…and he stepped back after my right heel hit his shin.. My g-was pulled until the mid of my thighs below the hem of miniskirt…

I was still wriggling trying to get away from Max’ grip when Carlos with his angry face moved forward quickly and slapped me hard. I screamed when my cheek burned and my mouth tasted a bit of my own blood. My vision spinning briefly and before I could regain myself, Carlos grabbed my throat and tightened his grip. With face covered partly with my hair.. I saw his angry eyes and heard his threatening voice.. “If you dare to do that again, bitch..you will see what will happen…” He tightened his grip blocking my airway. I gasped for fresh air and nodded briefly.

I eased my struggle as he released his tight grip on my throat. His hands moved and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. One after another, I felt the cool air caressed my breasts and it made my petite body shivered. I could only softly squirmed as Max’s hands gripped my arms and secured those behind my back. Finally Carlos’ hands reached the last button and quickly unbuttoned it. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lips as he pulled my shirt over my shoulders, exposing my naked breasts with standing stiff nipples for them to see.

“Oh.. don't…”I whimpered when I felt his wet warm tongue licked and teased my left nipple followed by my right nipple. My body jolted upward when his mouth suddenly rounded the areola then sucked my nipple hard. I clenched my legs but I dared not to struggle against him. I knew that I was no match of these people.

“stop it please.. please….” I whimpered and started to sobbed when I noticed that his strong hands started pulling my miniskirt. I could not stop it felt through my thighs and crumbled around my ankles and exposing completely my naked pussy as my g-string was hanging in the mid of my thighs. I clenched my thighs and tried to hide my clit. I shrieked when he grabbed my tiny g-string and ripped it off roughly. I heard the straps were snapped off.

“Bend her over that table, Max”, Carlos said after he took one step back. Without waiting any longer, Max dragged my petite body toward one table and with one swipe of his hand, he emptied its surface from the piles of books. Through the corner of my eyes I saw Carlos took off his pants and stepped out of it. His cock was half hard and his right hand was stroking it as he walked closer to me. I saw it getting hard and stiff and its cockhead was glistening. My eyes opened wide when I saw how thick and big it was…

“No .. No.. Max.. please don't”, I struggled when Max forced my body to bend until my breasts was grinded against the table surface. He held both of my hands behind my back.

“OOhHhH!!.. NOooo..!!.. Noo!!!” I whimpered and shook my head. My shoulder length hair was waiving in the air, my body was squirming and my thighs clenched tight gripping Carlos’ right hand between my inner thighs. His fingers touched my clit and started pressing and pinching it. Moist gathered around my inner thighs and my pussy was getting wet…but yet I knew that it was not yet wet enough. I was not ready for this…

“Open your legs, bitch!”, Carlos shout and kicked my ankles…spreading my legs wide open. The next second he used his hands to grabbed my hip then raised it a little bit..followed by series of rubbing motion of his cockhead..up and down.. along the opening of my pussy lips. I shrieked whenever his cockhead opened up my pussy and peeking inside briefly. My petite body shivered hard when he rubbed the shaft of his cock against my pussy as he wanted to lubricate it a bit.

It was so sudden when he pushed his cock inside my pussy, and regardless how tight my pussy was stretched to its possible limits, he kept on pushing his cock in…

“AAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAkkhhHHHH!!!!”..I cried out and cringed in pain. His cock kept on moving in until it completely filled my pussy. Carlos stopped for awhile when his cock was halfway in. My pussy was contracting uncontrollably milking his cock. Max released his grip on my wrists and stepped back to take of his pants..

“PLeassee SttopP!!.. It hurt!!.. AAAAAaaakkhhhhhH!!! STOoOPPP!!” I screamed when Carlos continued pushing his cock until the tip of it reached the end wall of my pussy.. My body was pinned hard against the table and my heels were wildly kicking the air whilst barely touching the floor.

“Yesssss.. Fuckkkkk!”, I heard Carlos exhaled and he pushed forward as hard as he could. Tears were running down my cheeks and I sobbed uncontrollably. My pussy felt so hurt and painful. The pain was really unbearable.

“Yea.. fuck her Carlos.. fuck this teaser..” Max said and I saw him stroking his cock looking at Carlos pulled his cock halfway then started ramming and slamming his cock inside my pussy. Rocking and fucking my pussy endlessly. Thrust after thrust.. his cock slamming in and out my pussy…ravaging the soft warm wall of my pussy. I clenched my fist tighter until my knuckles whitened… I gasped every time he fucked my pussy hard.

Suddenly Carlos grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my petite body arched whilst he kept on fucking me from behind. My hands gripped his wrist when he pulled my hair until I faced up toward the ceiling.

“Fuck her mouth, dude.. “ Carlos said to Max, who climbed onto the table and jammed his cock inside my gapping mouth… “If you dare to bite.. you will die, bitch.. “.. Max said with menacing tones. Pungent mixed with a bit salty taste when his cock slid into my mouth straight to my throat and completely chocked me. I cried begging him to stop but I could only hear my own muffled cries.

“Yea..fuck this bitch…OooOohhhH!..OOhhhH!!...yesss..yesss!!” Carlos grunted and moving his hips frantically. He then changed the rhythm to long strokes…and his cock throbbed inside my pussy. I couldn't do much when Carlos released his grip on my hair and Max quickly grabbed handful of my hair in each of his hand and forcing me to take more of his cock. I chocked and coughed but yet his cock kept on moving in and out my mouth.

It took a few more strokes before Carlos’ body tightened up followed by series of squirt deep inside my pussy. I felt his cum flooding my womb and some was dripping off and running along my thighs. His cock kept on squirting until its last drop and he pulled his cock out of my pussy. I felt nothing but pain.

Seeing that Carlos has finished, Max quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth.. climbed down the table and said…”flip her over.. flip her over..”.. His hands grabbed my waist..pulled me off the table and forced me to lying flat on my back on the table. I used my last strength to fight but yet Carlos helped Max and grabbed both of my wrists and pinned those above my head. Without wasting too much time, Max grabbed my knees and put in on his shoulders making my stilettoes were pointing to the ceiling, whilst his cock was aiming straight to the opening of my pussy lips; from whence Carlos’ cum was still oozing out.

“Please don't .. Max.. I am begging you.. it’s hurt.. no.. please..AAaaaakkhh!!” I cried and shook my head when he pushed his cock into my aching pussy. Tears were running down my temples and my hair was completely in mess. I sobbed and cried desperately trying to pull my wrists which were pinned by Carlos above my head. Max started to pumping…fucking…with increased speed. He slammed faster and faster, regardless my cried for him to stop. There was no pleasure. They just cared about themselves.. Max lowered his body.. until my thighs touched my belly.. His hands grabbed my breasts, and pinched my nipples.. grinded those between his fingers. In this position, his cock reached the deepest every time he thrust forward as hard as he could.

“I am… begging you.. you are hurting me.. please.. stoo…AAAAakkhhhhh!!..” I couldn't even finish my words when he pinched both of my nipples hard.

“I love to hear you screaming like a pig, bitch…!”… Max said and added up the speed until his body tightened up and his cock started unloading his cum deep inside my pussy. Squirt after squirt until the last drop…

“Fuck!” he said and pulled his cock out of my pussy. Carlos released his grip on my wrists. They stepped away from me…leaving me lying on the table. I cried and sobbed uncontrollably. What happened next was shocking me most, when Carlos grabbed a handful of my hair and showed me the handycam in his hand.

“You see this bitch?.. see this red blinking light, huh?...” I saw it with eyes filled with tears. “If you dare to tell your Jake or if you don't want to follow what we said, everyone will see what happened just now. They would see and heard how you scream and cry. Do you understand, huh?” he tightened his grip on my hair and I nodded sofly.

“There you go.. Good girl” Carlos said… “Lets go dude. We will tell this bitch what to do tomorrow…” he said and walked away followed by Max… what did it mean? To do what?....I covered my face with my hands and kept on sobbing. I heard the door opened and they got of out the room leaving me alone…lying naked on the table with cum still oozing out of my pussy…..
Old 09-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lovely writing again, excellent!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:36 PM   #4
Celina

I shrieked when I got off the table and felt on my knees. My pussy was painful and hurt, and I legs were too weak for me to stand on my heels. Both bastards have left and I didn't hear anything. Save for continuous humming noise, it was deafening silence all around me…

I moved to pick up my clothes and put those on. I cringed when sharp pain hit my nerves coming from my pussy. I bit my lower lip when a bit more fluid was oozing out of my pussy lips and dropped on my inner thighs and run along my left thigh. Feeling so disgusted, I just want to get back home and clean up myself.

The hallway was practically empty as I walked slowly toward the first floor. In front of the laboratory room, I decided to take a peek and saw Jake was still there and he was talking to Max and Carlos. I decided to just leave them alone and went straight home. Some people were looking at me on my way back, especially when they saw how messy my hair and clothes were. I didn't care on what they had in their mind. I just wanted to clean up myself from these filthy cum which was getting drier on my skin.

I locked the door once I got back home, took off my clothes and stilettoes, threw those in the corner then rushed into the shower. Cool water turned to nice warm temperature on my skin really eased my mind a lot whilst I was sobbing uncontrollably under the shower. It was out of my expectation that such thing could happen on me again. I heard the soft faint knocks on my front door, but I kept on sitting on the floor with hands wrapping folded legs under the shower. “Go away Jake.. go away..I don't wanna see you tonight”, I whimpered softly and sobbed uncontrollably. I was too shy to meet him. I didn't want to make him worried about me.

“Cathy… I know you are there.. what’s wrong?” I heard his voice behind the door, and I didn't make any move. He knocked several times before he finally left.

I took a deep breath before I wiped my tears from my eyes, finished up my bath then crawled under the blanket and slept naked. It took some times before I could close my eyes. I felt so exhausted and wasted but yet I felt a lot better.

Images flashed in front my eyes until I saw someone was standing at the edge of the cliff under the dusk sky. I recognized the figures as I walked closer to him. It was Jack…. “Jack?” I said… and he smiled at me… oh how I missed that smile. I run toward him and rounded my arms around his chest and hugged him. “Ohh jack”, I whispered and rested my head on his chest. I felt so relieved when finally I saw him again.

Yet I started to feel strange when he grabbed my arms so tight. “Jack?” I released my hugged and looked at his face. I screamed to see what I saw. Jack’s face changed, and parts of his skin started to fall off. His skin became pale and his sweet smile changed into a dreadful evil grin. The color of his eyes changed to yellow, and he gripped my arms and stopped me from getting away from him. “No Noo. Nooo!!” I struggled to release myself but his grips were strong like a pair of steel claws. He lowered his face as if he wanted to kiss me.. “NoOO.. NOo!!”

I sat on my bed, gasped and opened up my eyes. I saw the morning light brightened up the ceiling above me. I looked around and I was alone in my own room. “Ohhhhhh!” I was lying down again on my bed, closed my eyes briefly and eased myself. It was such a dreadful nightmare. “Where are you, Jack?.. Are you still alive…” I whispered softly.

I was lying there a bit longer before I got off the bed and prepared myself…

“Damn…” I cursed when I saw on a mirror, a bruise on my right chin and bit crack on my lip. The wound on my lip had dried up just a bit mark there which I could conceal using red lipstick. I sighed and hoped that Jake wouldn't notice this.

“Morning Cathy…” Jake smiled and greeted me as I walked into the laboratory. I walked toward him and hugged him tightly. I saw Carlos and Max were watching us. Carlos sneered at me and continued his works.

“..and you are too late” Jake whispered in my ear..

“I am sorry, I wont do that again” I whispered and kissed his cheek.

“Where were you yesterday, btw?” Jake asked as he released his hug. I saw Carlos was looking at me through the corner of his eyes. Somehow it made my body shivered. I recalled what he said yesterday that he would want me to do something.

“Cathy, are you ok?” Jake’s voice brought me back to life.

“Oh ..uh…yes.. I am ok..” I said briefly and trying to calm myself.

“Is this hurt?” Jake asked again and lifted up my chin. I cringed when his finger touched the bruise.

“Ohh, no no.. it’s ok.. I was not really careful and felt down this morning. Please don't worry ok?” I leaned forward and kissed his lips.

“Just be careful next time, Cathy”, he said and I just nodded without saying words, then moved toward my desk.

“Morning Cathy”, Amanda said, when she saw me walked toward my desk, which was next to her.

“Morning sis” I replied and gave her a brief hug.

“There is an urgent letter from you. I don't know who is sending it. It has no sender name and it’s on your desk”, she said and I smiled at her. Urgent letter? From whom?.. I sat on my chair and crossed my legs. I saw the small envelope with my name was printed on it, with an “Urgent” mark on it. Yet I saw no sender’s name when I flipped its backside.

I opened it up and read. The words made my heart beating hard and my hands went cold. It was written:

“Hi there bitch! Yesterday was wonderful. Yet it was just a beginning. After 7pm, you go to room B9 in the basement. There is a box on the left side of the door. Open it. You will be told what to do. Fail to comply, everyone will see the video. Jake will be the first.”

I re-read once again and put it on the desk. I saw Carlos was looking at me briefly then sneered. Ohhh!.. I really wanted to slap his face. I quickly folded the letter and put inside my handbag.

The day passed slowly and my mind kept on recalling the content of the letter, regardless works that I had to do.

“Can we go out for dinner, Cathy?” Jake asked when the clock showed 19:05.

“Oh..um..I am not really feeling well, and I just wanna go back home” I said a lie. It was just two of us left in the laboratory.

“Well, perhaps another day, ok? Finished job soon then take a good rest” he said. We hugged and kissed each other before he walked out of the room. I was sitting there…sighed briefly then tidied up my desk before I stood up then walked out of the room.

The hallway was completely empty when I walked toward the stairs leading to the basement. The air was humid and cooler down there. I heard nothing other than soft clicks of my 5” strappy stilettoes. The light was dimmed and the floor was dirty with pools of liquid.. here and there.. Creepy child feeling crept on my back… creating goosebumps on my skin as I kept on walking deeper into the basement. My nipples were standing stiffer and my pussy was tingling in anticipation of what would happen on me soon.

Series of sharp clicking sounds of my heels were the only sound I heard as I got deeper and deeper into the basement until I arrived at B9 at the far corner of the basement. I turned my face and saw nothing save for a long dim hallway. I saw a rat running across in the distance. My petite body shivered when my trembling hand touched the cold door handle and pulled it opened. I smelled foul air and saw that the room was dimmer with only one bulb hanging in the ceiling. I was about to get out from there but the threat on the letter left me with no choice. I stepped in and closed the door behind me with a deep thud sound when the door hit its frame.

The box was lying on the floor next to the door like what the letter said. I opened it and took out a letter which simply said.. [i] take off all your clothes, keep your stilettoes, wear this and walk toward the middle of the room”.

My hands went cold when I took a black fishnet dress. I slowly took off my blouse, my miniskirt then my g-string, and put those inside the box. The fishnet dress stretched and wrapped tight around my body, showing every single sexy curve of it. The hem of the dress barely covered my ass and I felt my pussy was tingling softly. Anyone would be able to see my pussy and how my nipples were standing stiff poking out this stretched dress. Moist gathered around my inner thighs as I walked toward the middle of the room.

I found there was only one chair with a blindfold on it. I looked around and still I saw no one. My hands pulled down the hem of my fishnet dress then took the blindfold. My body shuddered as I sat on the chair. Its fabric felt slightly dampened on my skin. I closed my thighs and started to put on the blindfold. Darkness engulfed my vision. I was sitting there alone. More and more moist gathered between my inner thighs.

I waited with my hand rested on the arms of the chair.. time passed.. I heard nothing. I was breathing heavily. My nipples were getting stiffer as their sensitive tips rubbed the thin fabric of the fishnet dress, and I clenched my thighs grinding my clit and pussy lips between my inner thighs…
Old 09-27-2013, 11:39 PM   #5
Celina

My ear caught fast face pace of soft clicking sounds when a rat passed and it made me shivered. I shifted my hip briefly and once again clenched my thighs. The air felt slightly humid and warm. I didn't know how long I had been waiting and how long I would wait. Small beats of sweats showed up on my skin…

Finally I heard the door was opened, some footsteps then the door was closed again with heavy thud. I also heard some people murmuring and tried to guest how many they were. My heart was beating harder when I noticed that there were some guys than Carlos and Max. Moist gathered more between my inner thighs and my pussy was tingling softly. I was about to cry when I heard them walked closer and their chatted became more and more audible.

I heard Carlos telling them how bitchy I was, and what he and Max did to me on the night before…

“Ohh.. Fuck!” I heard one guy said…

“Look at this bitch…” I heard another guy said. Obviously these two guys were neither Carlos nor Max. So at least four of them. I heard their footsteps were getting closer to me. My hands gripped the chair arms tight. I turned my face left and right but I could only see darkness…

I gasped and wriggled away when a hand touched my left shoulder. It made my body shivered, as I completely had no idea of who they were. My heart was beating harder when another touched below my right shoulder almost reached my breast.

“Well guys…ready to accept my offer?” I heard Max said… Wait wait.. offer for what?..

“Yea.. we take her… and here is the price”… Chill feeling crept on my back. I felt so scared..

“Carlos…. Max.. please don't do this to me…” I whimpered softly…

I heard them laughing. One of them said “How sweet this bitch’s voice… I would love to hear her scream when we fuck her together…”

I couldn't stand this anymore. My hands moved quickly and took out the blindfold. My eyes squinted briefly then opened wide as I noticed that there were six guys, including Max and Carlos, surrounding me sitting on the chair. Three of them were just stepping out of their pants whilst another one was about opened his belt. Carlos and Max stepped back and waiving a bunch of money to me. It was shocking me more to know that there was Amanda, and she was holding a handycam recording all of us.

“No no.. it cant be like this” I shook my head, got up from the chair and dashed out trying to get away from them. My 5” stilettoes were clicking briskly on the floor but I moved too slow on those heels. Before I could pass one of them, he moved his hand and grabbed my right arm and pulled. My back bumped on this then he grabbed my left arm securing me completely. The other three were moving closer fast. I struggled and tried to kick them away using my heels.

“This bitch can fight, huh!”, one of them said. and the man who was holding me, raised up my body slightly until my heels were barely touched the floor. I saw one of them getting closer and I raised my heel to kick him away. He easily dodged and grabbed my ankle. The hem of my fishnet dress rose up and gathered around my hip showing off completely my naked pussy. I blushed and desperately tried to pull my ankle. He pulled my ankle and used his other hand to grab my other ankle. I screamed and wriggled but yet I couldn't stop both of them carrying my petite body toward the pile of boxes and forced me to lay on my back on top of it.

My wrists were grabbed and held tight above my head. Another guy helped so that both my ankles were held by two guys and spread apart.

“Let me go..!.. Let me go!. Please!!” I screamed and pulling my legs but they were holding both ankles tight with one hand and used the other hand to rub along my calves toward my thigh. I squirmed as hard as I could and shook my head.

“Noo Noo!.. please don't!!” I eyes opened wide in fear when the biggest guy walked between my open thighs. I saw his cock standing stiff in his hand who was continuously stroking it. Regardless my pleas and screams he walked between my thighs and rubbed my pussy lips with his fingers and palm. “StooOOOOpP!!! Pleaseee!!” I cried when his middle finger peeked briefly into my wet pussy.

“You really have a sweet voice when you scream!... miss Cathy!” he said as he lowered himself. I looked at Max and Carlos who took out their pants and started stroking their cock. Amanda was standing beside them with her handycam.

“AkkhHH!!” I screamed when I heard the fabric of my fishnet was torn apart completely exposing my naked body in front of their eyes. My breasts were bouncing wildly with my nipples were standing stiff and hard.

“Please don't do this on me.. “ I whimpered when the man grabbed my left breast and started licking my nipple with his wet tongue whilst his right hand guided his thick cock aiming directly toward the opening of my pussy. I arched my body and squirmed.

“You can release her legs and wrists. I would like to enjoy her fight” he said and so they released my hands and ankles. Quickly I used my hand to scratch his face and my finger got into his right eye. I fold my legs and used my heels to get some grips on the boxes to pull my body away. He growled in anger for what I did and slapped my face.. followed by another punch. I believed that he didn't use all his strength but the blow was enough to make my nose bleed.

“whoa..whoa… don't break my property” Carlos said. I cried and covered my face with my hands. I coughed when the blood flowed into my nose.

“Just fuck off! I will pay for damages” this man snapped with anger to Carlos.

The man pulled away my hands and I shook my head in fear as I saw his eyes filled with anger. Tears were running down my eyes..when he gripped my throat and tightened his grip. “That’s not nice, bitch! If you do that again…” his words hang in the air but he tightened his grip more.. stopping completely my airway. My hands grabbed his wrist and tried to pull it off me.

At the same time, I felt his cock rubbing up and down along my pussy lips, then its cockhead aimed directly toward the opening. I folded my knees with my heels digging into the some cracks on the wooden box… couldn't close my thighs with his body in between. He eased his grip on my throat and I gasped for the air…

“AaaaaaaakkkkKkkKhhhHHHH!!!!!” I screamed when he started pushing his thick cock inside my pussy. I was wet but not wet enough. There was no pleasure, just hard pushed of his cock which made my pussy lips gripped around its thick shaft. With eyes filled with tears, I saw him sneered at me watching me screamed and squirmed. My legs pushed as I tried to pull myself up, but his grip on my throat stop me moving up. He kept on pushing his cock until halfway disappeared..he stopped briefly as if he enjoyed how the soft warm wall of my pussy squeezing and milking his cock.

“AAaaaaAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAKKKHH!!” I cried when he pushed as hard as he could until the tip of his cockhead reached the deepest soft wall of my pussy and touched the opening of my womb. I cried and my heels were kicking frantically. It was so painful and hurt. My body squirmed and arched when he pulled his cock then started fucking me in a rough motion. Again… and again… and again… he slammed his cock in and out my pussy…ravaging it up to its limits….regardless my cries.

Time passed so slow for me being fucked in this way. Regardless my pleas and begs for him to stop, he kept on fucking me like I was a ragged sexy doll. Slam after slam…one rub after another along my pussy wall. I saw beats of sweats on his forehead and expanding veins on his neck. He kept on pushing and fucking.. some drops of his sweat on my skin as my body was rocked back and forth.

His hand gripped tighter my throat whilst his cock was throbbing inside me. I gasped for fresh air and heard he grunted with heavy deep voice. He pulled then slammed his cock back in forcing me to squirmed and cringed in pain. His cock once again throbbed whilst being squeezed and milked by the soft warm wall of my pussy. I cried whilst gasping… begging him to stop..but nothing I could do to stop him moving his hip frantically..savaging and fucking my pussy in fast motions.

He kept on moving and fucking until I heard him grunting once again and all muscles of his body tightened. His pushed his cock as deep as he could and shortly I felt it squirted. He tightened his grip on my throat made me gasped more for fresh air. My body was squirming hard and my pussy gripped his cock tight whilst it was squirting thick warm liquid which was flooding uncontrollably into my womb.

“Pleass….uhhhhgggg…..” I gasped when he finally pulled out his cock and released his grip on my throat. My pussy felt empty and loose whilst his cum mixed with my liquid started oozing out and drooping the floor…but before I could not much, another guy which had been waiting for his turned suddenly moved in between my thighs and directly pushed his cock into my aching pussy…