Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2014, 11:11 AM   #1
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default In the Middle of Nowhere (M/M, Open RP)

(I'll make this an open RP in case anyone wants to join in later.)

The road is dark and deserted, eerily silent except for the roar of my car's engine. Which one of my friends said this is the shortcut to the party? All I see is a straight road stretching for miles, not a single house in sight, just rows of trees and tall grass. The thoughts that race through my mind as I drive are of wild animals or serial killers waiting to lunge out from between those trees and attack me. Being a young, petite man... though "femboy" and "sissy" are the more commonly used terms to describe me... I will be an easy prey. The tight T-shirt and shorts that I am wearing are to look sexy at the party, to grab the attention of the guys including the straight ones, not for protection against whatever lurks in these woods.

And then, just as I am convinced that I took a wrong turn, my car breaks down. Not a good place at all for that to happen! I call one of my friends on my cellphone, asking him to find me somewhere along this rural road and pick me up. While waiting for him, all I can do is sit in my car and hope those animals or killers I was thinking about earlier do not use this opportunity to strike.

Time passes. I understand that it is not easy for my friend to get to my location, and since there are no signs of life, I get out of my car to take a little stroll. Who knows, maybe I can spot another car and hitchhike my way to the party, where I can then call a tow truck. I check myself out in a mirror, making sure I look pretty enough with not a single hair out of place. As long as a passing driver has no problem picking up a cute femboy, I will be at that party in no time. Of course, if my friend gets here first, even better.
Shawn D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:55 PM   #2
Poison

Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)

It was well past dark when I got out of work. Ten hours of manual drudgery hadn't exactly improved my already foul mood. The plan was to head home, get blackout drunk and pleasure myself to whatever online depravity took my fancy until I sprayed jizz all over my laptop's screen.

The piece of ass I sped past ten seconds later changed all that.

Putting my truck into reverse, I stop when I'm level with them.

Dressed up, all alone on a dark forest road, no boyfriend in sight. She was practically served up on a platter. It'd be rude to not partake.

"Howdy," I say, being as affable as possible as I lean out the window. "Having car trouble?"

The bitch was mine. I'd take her, and she'd do anything I wished. The pistol in my glove compartment would see to that.
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:18 PM   #3
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Uh... yeah, my car won't start. I assume you know your way around here, think you can give me a lift to this address?" I walk closer to the driver, not getting into his truck yet as I want to make sure he will not change his mind after hearing me speak. My voice is not very deep and has that feminine tone to it, but I believe anyone who can hear perfectly fine will be able to tell what gender I am.

I look to the left and right. Still no sign of my friend whom I asked to pick me up. It is either ride in this stranger's truck or remain here where I can get killed and no one will find me.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #4
Poison

Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)

As I get closer and hear the stranded person speak, I realise that it's not a girl I'm trying to pick up, but a fruity little sissy.

Lucky for me, I make no such distinctions. Ass is ass, and my new friend's looks damn fine in those shorts of his.

"Sure thing." I say, as he tells me the address. Is he really going to get into my car? This is too easy. "I'm happy to help. Why don't you hop in?" I smile.

"M'name's Mark."
Old 06-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #5
Shawn D

He seems friendly enough. "I'm Shawn." I reply with a smile of my own, trying not to be too flirty but at the same time being pleasant enough to get a free ride. I get into his truck and sit next to him. "I'm on my way to a party and this is such a terrible place for my car to break down. You have no idea how thankful I am that you came along."
Old 06-08-2014, 03:04 AM   #6
Poison

"I know that." Responding to Shawn's gratitude as we set off "Anything could happen to someone alone on this road. It's good I came by when I did."

"You look good tonight, kid. You got anyone special waitin' for you at this party? Ladyfriend?... Guyfriend?" I ask, trying to make conversation, trying to put him at ease with me.

We have plenty of time till we get to his friend's house. Least half an hour. Truth be told, I don't think Shawn is gonna make it to his friends tonight.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:27 AM   #7
Shawn D

I giggle softly. "No girlfriend or boyfriend yet. I just enjoy the attention. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky at the party and get to do more than just flirt, but not just with anybody I meet." I stop suddenly, thinking that I may have said too much. When we get there, Mark will drop me off and I will probably never see him again, but it still seems like I should not say anything too naughty to him. And so for the rest of the ride, unless he has more questions, I stare quietly at the road ahead and occasionally give him a friendly smile to let him know I am not being aloof.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:14 PM   #8
Poison

"A cutie like you, I don't think you'd have any trouble attracting a man. Or woman." I opine. "But I get what you mean about not just hooking up with anyone. You can't very well screw someone ya just met, huh?" I mention.

We continue on the road for a while longer, before I get an idea.

"Hey, Shawn. Think you could do me a favour? There's a pack of smokes in my door's side pocket, but I can't take my eyes off the road and hands off the wheel to get 'em. Think you could reach over for me?" I ask innocently. Hopefully the task, which might involve a little stretching, will bring Shawn over and near my eager cock...
Old 06-09-2014, 10:24 PM   #9
Shawn D

Turning to the side, I see the pocket but not the cigarettes. They must be deep inside. "Sure." I reply and lean over to reach Mark's side of the car, stretching my arm out to dig into the pocket, carefully keeping my body under his arms while he holds the steering wheel. It then occurred to me that my face was right on his crotch by the time I reach the pack of cigarettes, and as I pick it up, my lips were pressed against the bulge in his pants for a moment.

Embarrassed, I quickly pull myself back to my seat and hand over the cigarettes without saying a word. It was an accident and he knows it, I think to myself and try not to watch Mark's face for a reaction. More importantly, I try not to think about whether he was aroused by what just happened.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:50 PM   #10
Shawn D

(Still waiting for that reply...)