Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #1
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Ride and His House (for HBSB, and Oldperv only)

Damn fucking car, i muttered as i sat there, on the side of the road, i knew i needed a new battery, but i was just jumped off, something else must be wrong also, it just stopped.

So i sat there with my emergency lights on, waiting for some nice soul to try to help me out, anyone i didnt care, but as few people stopped, i couldnt help but say, " thanks for stopping but someone is coming to help." I didnt mean to be picky but i had a fear, one few knew of, and i didnt really want to get in with a stranger, must less a male stranger, i was barely 18, and I was on my way to find me a place to live, beside my college campus, now i was never going to get there i thought.

Then a nice silver car pulled up, and the man rolled down the window, i could tell he was older and he looked deff more decent than the other men that had stopped. I told him my situation, and he said he would help. He said he lived not too far away, he could take me there get something to eat and drink, and he would get the supplies to move the car, to take it to the repair shop, it sounded good to me, i was starving, and though i may weigh, 230, 30 is my breast and 75 pounds worth of fat, people say fat people can live longer, well i dont want to have to eat off my own fat, i wanted food.

I took his offer, i went and got my purse and a couple other things i didnt want to leave in my car, and got in his car. It smelled lovely and then i realised it was him, i blushed when he caught me staring at him i had always had a thing for older men, and this one did look good now that i really looked. I couldnt help myself, i love to tease men, so when he casually glanced at me, and i saw his eyes adore my bulging breast out of the tip of my shirt, I played on it. i began pulling my shirt down, then with my hair tie, i put up my long blonde hair, so he could see better. i knew he was watching, i loved it, maybe at his house i could tease alittle more, something to brighten my day.

The ride began.....

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.

Last edited by hornybisexualbitch; 05-16-2007 at 05:33 PM. Reason: just noticed gaggy has same title, opps.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:27 PM   #2
OldPerv
Privileged Member

OldPerv Level 2 (200+)OldPerv Level 2 (200+)OldPerv Level 2 (200+)
Default She was all alone...at the side of the road.

Please...she said.
I just need to get to a service station.

Please...I need help.

I opened the door...she got in.

God, I thought...she's so fucking stupid.

I could tell she was desperate for a ride...for a friend.

"I'll take you to my place, we can call some people,
...would you like that ?"...I asked

"That would be great."...she responded.

He...he...he...I thought.

She has no fucking idea who I am going to call.

Silly bitch is about to get hers.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:22 PM   #3
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sat there staring out the windown hunching my shoulders back so he could get a good glance down my shirt, i didnt mind, hell sometimes it was nice to know i had something someone likes. So i sat there i made petty talk, like thanks for the lift and help, What's your name and all that good stuff. He answered them all, and answered his questions, and i didnt even freak out, until his hand started rubing my thigh.....

Old 05-17-2007, 09:25 PM   #4
OldPerv
Privileged Member

Default She started to tremble...as my hand massaged her thigh

I'm sorry my dear,
...if I startled you.

I didn't mean to be rude.
Would you like me to let you out here?

I don't want to frighten you.

She looked around,
...we were on a desolated road,
...in the middle of the woods.

"No..."...she said.
"I'm just a little freaked out."

Ok...I said,
...as I ripped her top open.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:03 PM   #5
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

When he said he was sorry, i felt better, then he asked if i wanted to be let, out, i was like "no thanks, I'm a litte freaked out, long day that is all."

Then something in his eyes changed and a predator look arrived, in place on the smooth caring one, and his hands fast as lightening riped my soft shirt, my breast halfway nude, except for the white bra, holding them.

At first i was so stunned i just say there, then i heard someone saying "No, no please..." and i realised it was me, my fear was about to come true, i was nowhere and his hands were everywhere, then i saw the huge bulging lump strained under his pants....

My eyes grew wide, I knew what was next, i knew what would happen when that bulge came out and sprang to life, i would be the one to satisfy it tonight, oh goddess i thought.......

Old 05-18-2007, 11:25 PM   #6
OldPerv
Privileged Member

Default I looked into her eyes...

I looked into her eyes and said ...
...thank you.

I pulled her towards me,
...as I ripped her pants off.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:09 PM   #7
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

I sat there stunned, all my clothes gone but my bra, and panties, I knew i should try to fight, but i knew what men did when they wanted something, and couldnt have it, so i sat there quite as he looked over me, he pulled out a knife, my heart stilled, thinking this was it, i would never make it to college, but then he put the knife under my front of my bra, and cut it loose, as i went to breath a sigh of relief, he cut the bottom of my panties.

He reached over and fondled my breast, he kept saying the loved the way my full breast took up his whole hand. He twisted and pinched my nipples, i was too afraid to enjoy anything. Then he kissed me, his tongue driving deep, tasting, exploring, he stopped touching me, and kissed me fully. I forgot for a moment what was happening, and began to kiss him back, he was an expert at kissing i thought, then all the sudden his hand found my wet spot, with his thumb he began to rub my clit, then taking two more fingers he pushed in, a moan escaped, and i saw his smile, i realised then what he wanted, i was going to orgasim, today, and not only once, oh no he was going to torture me, and make me like it.

Old 05-23-2007, 10:37 PM   #8
OldPerv
Privileged Member

Default Istarted with just one lonely finger...as I watched her eyes.

Slowly I saw her melt,
...she fought it at first,
...not for long.

She began to give way to the pleasure.

She didn't want to.

I was old, and disgusting,
...but she could not resist.

She became wet,
...much sooner than she probably wanted to.

She wanted it,
...they ALL want it.

Some are less willing to give in.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:14 PM   #9
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

I was giving in, and i knew it, i thought well i mind as well give in, then try to fight it and possibly get hurt, but i really didnt want to give it to him, i really didnt, that was the last thought i thought before he pumping harder with his hand bringing me my first orgasm that night, though i knew it would not be the last.