Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-23-2011, 05:58 AM   #1
Hell_Kat

Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Guys and Gals, whats ur ideal location?

guys - what would be the ideal place to violate ur captive(s)? or even, where would u prefer it not to happen?

gals - where would u want to be raped? any places that are a no go?

id hate to be done in a car, way too squishy, unless ur into cars
but i would love to wake up in my own bed, with a few men surrounding me, holding me down, or even taken to some some dark creepy dungeon with a labyrinth of tunnels
Hell_Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

gday neighbour

close to my heart? Industrial location, worksite or military compound. Somewhere hard and unyeliding, being set free or found there and trying to hide, hunted down by a hard man or men... and knowing that theres no way out through the chain link or barbed wire fence, except to eventually surrender in exhaustion (or be found) whichever came first. *getting hot*
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:42 AM   #3
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_Kat View Post
guys - what would be the ideal place to violate ur captive(s)? or even, where would u prefer it not to happen?
Most ideal place: My Handy Dandy Rape Dungeon!

Least ideal place: a National Rifle Association convention
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:03 AM   #4
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the idea of being able to run, trying to hide, but knowing that it is unlikely that I will get away or that anyone will be able to help me. We used to have a storage unit. It was a lonely place, fenced in. Frequently fantasized about that. The labyrinth of tunnels sounds good too.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:39 AM   #5
kilgore74

kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kilgore74

In an empty locked supermarket. Lots of places to hide, no escape.
kilgore74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #6
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The back of a van, a dark alley, an elevator.

I also have fantasies about being taken somewheres were the public is not aware of what is going on, but were I can hear other people going about their business while being violated. (A store dressing room, parking garage, public bathroom....that sort of thing).
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've got a lake place with a guest cabin that would be absolutely perfect to take my hostage. Fairly remote so noise isn't an issue. The headboard has a lot of attachment points for your arms as you struggle to get free. There is a perfect place to put the webcam and high speed internet so I can stream the video of your torment and my enjoyment to a couple of my buddies. Lots of tools in the garage to torment you with. Yeah, that would be the perfect place.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #8
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My ideal place would be somewhere remote so my captor had more freedom to do as he wished, without worry of someone discovering us. It would add to the helplessness, knowing that there is no one who can save you.

I, also, am not thrilled about the idea of being used in a car. The main reason is because there is no room, unless we are talking about a van with a hollowed out back, in which case it wouldn't be too bad. I would just like plenty of room so there are no restrictions placed on my captor due to space.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #9
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I've got a lake place with a guest cabin that would be absolutely perfect to take my hostage. Fairly remote so noise isn't an issue. The headboard has a lot of attachment points for your arms as you struggle to get free. There is a perfect place to put the webcam and high speed internet so I can stream the video of your torment and my enjoyment to a couple of my buddies. Lots of tools in the garage to torment you with. Yeah, that would be the perfect place.
Perfect is the word hun

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #10
Hell_Kat

Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post
The back of a van, a dark alley, an elevator.

I also have fantasies about being taken somewheres were the public is not aware of what is going on, but were I can hear other people going about their business while being violated. (A store dressing room, parking garage, public bathroom....that sort of thing).
thats a great idea! being gagged and struggling to scream, and knowing that people are so close to you, yet so far away
very very appealing!
Old 01-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #11
Hell_Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
as lillinzi said.. perfect!
seclusion would be my ideal setting, especially if there were lots of toys and tools to tease and play
Old 01-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me I love the public place. Somewhere where there are people who could help her only if they knew what was going on. Maybe the restroom at a club, under the bleachers at a football game, a public changing room, something like that. Either noisy enough that her screams aren't notices (the game, the club) or a knife at her throat to keep her quiet.

Even when I think of rape in without people around I think of public places. Parking garage, alley, something like that. Maybe it's because I am an exhibitionist at heart.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:52 PM   #13
Trixie_Grrl

Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In a back alley on top of my car hood.
Trixie_Grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:44 AM   #14
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've often passed an empty restaurant with the Windows taped up and thought it would make an ideal location. It's public enough to allow for quick access during the workday should I want to visit my prey for a quick lunch. There's plenty of open floor space and usually some tables or chairs lying around from the prior occupants. The bar would be the correct height for laying someone out if they'd misbehaved. Finally it would have plenty of storage in the back in the form of a cold locker. Some one locked inside one of those would be at your mercy. You could control light, temperature, and locked access by removing the emergency handle inside. A person left inside a completely dark and insulated space like that would lose track of all time.

I hadn't consciously thought of the knowledge that just outside people would be going about their business unaware, but its delicious.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #15
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorielle View Post
My ideal place would be somewhere remote so my captor had more freedom to do as he wished, without worry of someone discovering us. It would add to the helplessness, knowing that there is no one who can save you.

I, also, am not thrilled about the idea of being used in a car. The main reason is because there is no room, unless we are talking about a van with a hollowed out back, in which case it wouldn't be too bad. I would just like plenty of room so there are no restrictions placed on my captor due to space.
How very considerate of you to think of your attacker Lori. I knew there was a reason I liked you so much.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:00 PM   #16
FUCKATHON

FUCKATHON has initial reputation

I prefer the deserted unfinished construction site where, in the middle of the night the girl runaway from me and the gang, And she scream for help, Yes, no one around there to hear.
And finally we found her corner herself (what a stupid girl) in the deeper area.

We drag her out in the open chamber and throw her on the very dusty floor, And start to rip her clothes, I will stand on her look at her frighten face, while un button my jeans and my guys laugh and cheer up, The the great fun begins.
FUCKATHON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:12 PM   #17
moonvisage

moonvisage has initial reputation

A heavy thick wood,full of dense tree growth.Day and Night.
moonvisage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:41 PM   #18
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianBlack View Post
Some one locked inside one of those would be at your mercy. You could control light, temperature, and locked access by removing the emergency handle inside. A person left inside a completely dark and insulated space like that would lose track of all time.
Completely controlled by a captor and cut off from all reality but him? It sounds wonderful.

I also like the idea of being imprisoned in his home, especially if it's remote. There's something about being trapped in territory that is intimately his, where he knows every inch of the place and where he feels most invincible.
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #19
mysterious-sexism

mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)

Gang rape in a country bar would be ideal.

I think a cemetery would be bad. I think I'd imagine something like the Thriller Music Video would happen. What a boner shrinker.
mysterious-sexism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #20
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How fresh are the zombies? Are we talking hot zombie in Evil Dead 3 or dessicated corpse?
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote