Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2008, 09:34 AM   #1
Fountainhead

Fountainhead Level 1 (100+)Fountainhead Level 1 (100+)
Default Grocery Store Ravage

Hey everyone, I'm new to the board and thought I would try my hand at a rape story. This is my first rape story, so you'll have to forgive me if it's not that great.

Gimme feedback if you like it (or don't like it)!

Well, without further adue, heres my story:

Grocery Store Ravage

Jessie was pissed off. She knew that Jewel Osco was a twenty-four hour grocery store, but who the hell shopped for food at four in the morning? Who the hell was Perry to make her the only employee in the store for the entire nightshift? He constantly insisted that it was since she had so much experience. Which was true; she had been working there since she was 16, almost three years ago.

Jessie brushed a stray lock of her brown hair out of her face and kept reading her magazine. “How To Lose 15 Pounds in 4 Weeks!” an article proclaimed. Jessie smirked and looked at her body. A typical skinny, hourglass teen body that had left quite a few boys’ hearts broken back in high school. She moved her hand down to her flat tummy and pinched the skin. Still tight as ever but she could always afford to lose more weight.

The sound of the Out Door being pushed open snapped her back into reality (in the evenings, the In Doors were locked and the Out Doors were kept closed but unlocked). A large man stepped into Jewel, his gaze skimming through the store until it settled on Jessie. He was tall, a physically imposing man. In Jessie’s opinion, he looked a bit like a biker, with an old leather jacket, sunglasses, a bandana on his head, and a long, gruff looking beard. Jessie frowned at the clear bulge she could see at his crotch.

The man continued to stare at Jessie before he started towards her. Jessie stood up from her cashier chair.

“Can I help you?” she asked him. The man stopped walking toward her and started staring at her again.

“Cucumbers,” he growled out. Jessie rolled her eyes and jabbed her thumb towards the open produce section.

“Fruits and vegetables. Right over there,” she said hotly, before sitting down and picking up her magazine again. The man stared for another second, before stalking off.

Jessie watched him through the corner of her eye before rolling her eyes again. Who the hell didn’t know where vegetables were in a grocery store. Fuckin’ dumbass. He was probably some hick who had never been in a grocery store before.

Minutes passed by and finally the man clumped back in his heavy boots, with to bags in hand. He dropped them on the conveyer. Jessie stood up and reached for the incoming bags. She frowned at what she saw.

Both bags were full to the brim with cucumbers. Just how many were in there?

“Freak,” Jessie whispered to herself as she picked up a bag and started trying to count all the cucumbers.

“Excuse me?” the man asked, keeping a keen eye on her.

“Hmm?” she innocently replied, flashing one of her dazzling fake smiles.

“Hrm…” the man grunted as Jessie went back to counting the vegetables. “There’s fourteen in total,” he said before she got any further. Jessie looked up at him.

“Sure,” she replied crisply and punched in the code and amount.

“That’ll be ten fifty-two.”

The man pulled out his wallet and drew a bill.

“I’ve only got a fiver,” he replied. Jessie’s smile fell.

“I’m sorry sir, I’m going to have to return one of these bags.” She reached for a bag, but before she could grab it, the man clutched her wrist tightly.

“Take. The. Five.” He growled. Jessie wretched her hand free of his grasp and pointed at the door.

“Mister, you better leave right now before I call the cops!” Jessie cried.

The man sighed and reached for one of the bags. He pulled out a cucumber and took a large bite from one end.

“So…good!” he chewed. Jessie opened her mouth to reply, but before she could say anything, the man whipped the cucumber around, smashing her in the face with both the vegetable and his fist. Jessie flew backwards into the aisle of the next cashier line, landing on her side and smashing her face into the bottom of the conveyer belt. Her eyelids fluttered as she drifted away.

The man dropped what remained of the cucumber and moved around towards her. He frisked her body before finding the store key’s. The man got and to head to the door, but after a second thought, reached for Jessie’s crotch, giving it a hard and painful squeeze. Jessie groan in her unconscious state and a smile grew on the man’s lips. He headed for the front, locking both Out Doors. After a second of looking he found the store lights, turning off the front lights and half of the store lights, greatly dimming the place.

He walked back to Jessie and knelt down, looking her body over. He pulled her shirt up past her 34 C breasts, and then pulled her blue bra down, exposing them. He smirked as he kneaded them roughly, and then wrapped his hands under her armpits. He lifted her up and propped her butt against the conveyer.

The man massaged her boobs again, then brought his head down to her nipple. He licked it softly and slowly ran his tongue up and down it, before clamping his lips to it.

He bit down as hard as he could. Jessie was quickly drawn from unconsciousness, starting with a pained groan which elevated to a tortured scream as she became awake. Eyes wide, Jessie looked around, assessing the situation. She looked down at the man biting at her poor breast and clawed at his head. The man pulled up from her boob and clutched her throat, choking her. Jessie’s eye’s bulged and she grabbed his wrist, vainly trying to pull his hand off.

“Now bitch, if you could be so kind as to shut up and JUST LISTEN!” he screamed at her, tightening his grip at the end. Jessie, face turning red, did her best to move up and down.

“Alright then.” The Man grinned, “You know, girl, it’s not nice to insult people under your breathe. Us “FREAKS” have feelings too.” As he spoke, his other hand made its way down to her jeans, undoing and pulling off her hip, studded leather belt. “You know, they say the customer is always right,” he continued, “And now….you are going to do everything I want. Hell, you do a good job and you just might earn the fiver I got!” He laughed at his own dark joke.

Jessie squealed as the man whipped her around and bent her over the conveyer.

“Try anything and I will beat you so bad your own mother won’t recognize your pretty little face!” Jessie nodded and felt her own hot tears slipping down her face, mixing with the trail of blood that came from her lip, split by the blow.

The man grabbed her pants and easily slid them down her hips, now that her belt was off. Jessie felt him push her head down further and she heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. She closed her eyes in terror as she knew what she would feel next. Sure enough, the mans large dick pressed against her pussy lips, preparing to enter. Jessie realized that he planned on violating her dry.

“Wait!” she screamed, pushing upward against his strong grip, “Please just put some-”

“HAH!” he growled as his smashed into her. Jessie wailed in pain as his dick filled her cunt from end to end. She wasn’t too sexually active, but she was a small girl, so the immense girth of the man painfully stretched her pussy walls. The man began to pistol in and out of her, causing a short, pained shriek from Jessie each time he smashed back in.
“Please…AH! Please stop….AHH! No..it..it hurts too much! AHH!” Jessie whimpered out, her lower lip quivering as streams of tears rolled down her face.

The man ignored her pleas, continuing to pound her, harder and harder. Jessie closed her eyes and tried to think of something happier, but nothing seemed to be able to block out the violation she was receiving.

The man approached his climax, at this point just smashing her groin against the conveyer, over and over again. His dick was red with blood, and a few trails leaked down her legs.

“YEAAH!” he screamed as he thrust into her for the final time, filling her up with hot thick cum. He grabbed her throat, squeezing and pulling as his came. Jessie’s eyes began to roll up in her head as she started losing consciousness from lack of air. The man’s cum splurted and leaked out of her cunt, mixing with the blood on her legs.

The man relaxed, letting go of her neck and allowing Jessie to slump on the conveyer, crying, coughing, and gasping for air.

“WHEW!” he exhaled as he pulled out of her, letting her slump on the conveyer. “Not bad, not bad at all!” He grabbed her shoulder and rolled her over onto her back. “But I’m afraid, not good enough for my five, barely good enough for a one.”

Jessie tried to push herself up, but couldn’t seem to find the strength.
“Please,” she whimped, “You came in me. Just…just let me go!” Jessie broke down further, covering her chest with her arms and rolling on her side.
The man looked down in fake sympathy, then shook his head.

“Not quite yet, my little grocery slut. But I feel for your fear of my cum inside of you.” He looked around, then smiled. “I think I have a solution!”

The man grabbed her hair and began leading her into the store. Jessie stumbled along on weak legs behind him. She looked up at the aisle they were going into. Aisle Seven: Beverages and Soft Drinks.

The man stopped in the middle aisle. He stood for a second, letting Jessie straighten up, then pushed as hard as he could. She shot backwards and slammed into an aisle wall, collapsing as cans and bottles rained down in a pile around her. The man pulled a bottle of water off the wall. Jessie was shakily getting to her feet, holding her head in pain. The man unscrewed the bottle of water, took and drink, then grabbed Jessie and pushed her flat on her back. He knelt over her body.

“What…what now…” Jessie gasped, her vision blurry.

“This!” the man smiled and placed a hand on her chest as he roughly slammed the open bottle into Jessie’s pussy.

“AARRGH!” she screamed, grabbing at his hand and trying to scoot herself back and away from the bottle. The man moved backward, wrapping his arms under her knees and hoisting her upside down. Jessie gasped and put both hands on the floor for extra support. She looked up at her crotch and her eyes widened as she watched water slowly begin to drain inside of her. Inside she felt an intense cool replace the warmth that the cum had filled her with.
“NO! OH…oh god no! Please…it’s terrible!” she screamed. “Make it stop!”
“Alrighty then!” the man grinned. He dropped her suddenly, allowing her body to slam onto the floor. The bottle shot out of her pussy due to the pressure and whitish water poured out.

Jessie’s face glowed red with shame and she hugged herself, curling into the fetal position.

“Please, no more! No more! No more!” she whimpered, eyes tightly shut. The man looked down at her with fake sympathy.

“There there…” he said to her, leaning and pulling her to her feet. “Don’t worry.” Jessie looked up at him expectedly, her face stained with tears. “We still have so far to go…” he whispered soothingly.

Jessie looked up at him, face suddenly twisted with rage.

“NO!” she roared and smashed her knee into his crotch.

“ARRRGGGH!” he cried, letting her go and grabbing at his balls.

With that Jessie ran out of the aisle, moving across the store quickly until she was about seven aisle away, hiding at the end of the cards section.

“I’m gonna get you bitch!” he roared from across the store. She heard him smashing things off the shelves in anger. She knelt down and held herself. She had to get out of the store, someway, somehow. If she could just get to the front of the store, maybe she could grab the extra keys from her station and escape!

A loud smash brought her back to reality and caused her to jump. The man had knocked some detergent from the end of the aisle three aisles away.
“You hurt me, you whore!” he called out. “You hurt me bad. Way I see it, you’re gonna have to kiss my balls better. Maybe even alittle extra sugar to maybe me really feel better!” Jessie listened to the heavy footfalls of his boots at the other end of the aisles as he drew ever-nearer. Suddenly the boot sounds stopped. Jessie strained her ear for several seconds, but she could hear nothing. Suddenly, at the end of the next aisle over, the sound of a can and some chips could be heard falling from the shelves. Terrified, she bolted straight to the end of the next aisle over, only to run right into the arms of the man as he came around the corner.

“NOO!” she screamed, trying to pull away as he half-led, half-dragged her into the aisle.

“Nice try, but now you’ve made me mad!” he growled at her. She noticed he was no longer wearing his boots.

“You know, you’re a pretty stupid slut,” he grinned, “Took off my boots and threw a can down to that end.” He forced her down near a pile of items. “I brought some toys for us to play with. But first,” he frowned down at her, “I think you need to be punished for running away from me like that!” He looked down at her boobs, one fine and one still red with bite marks. “Perhaps I should make them match?”

The man moved his mouth down to her nipple and Jessie’s head rocketed backward as he bit even harder then last time. She looked down and watched blood stream down from her nipple. As he pulled away she saw many punctures on and around her areola.

The man straighted up and pulled her studded belt from the pile. He sat on one of her legs, with a foot holding her chest down. She watched him as he raised the belt and she screamed as he whipped it down, striking her cunt.
“Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!” she cried as he whipped her pussy again and again. Each time a stud struck her clit, her body writhed.

“OH GOD! PLEASE STOP! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK!” she shrieked as her pussy lips began to drip blood. The man stopped and looked down at her.
“Anything?” he asked.

Jessie nodded, “YES, YES! JUST PLEASE, DON’T WHIP ME ANYMORE!” The man stepped to his feet.

“Get on your knees!” he ordered. Jessie pulled herself up, wincing as her pussy quivered in pain. He pulled his bandana off his head and used it to blindfold her.

“Open your mouth!” he told her. She opened her mouth. Jessie suddenly heard the crinkling of a package being opened, and a second later she felt the cold steel of a knife pressed to her neck.

“Don’t. Try. Anything,” he told her slowly. Jessie nodded. She felt something being put in her mouth. It felt like his dick, although it tasted of rubber and chocolate.

“Seeing as you women folk love chocolate so much, I felt that some chocolate sauce might give you alittle incentive!” he laughed.

Despite all the pain that she had been through, Jessie felt that the chocolate seemed to tear her away from all this, make her feel just a little bit better. She began to suck eagerly, taking it all into her. The man began to groan in pleasure, but pulled out when all the chocolate sauce was gone. Jessie mouth moved forward, involuntarily searching for the dick she had been enjoying.
“Hold on bitch, I need to put on more!” the man say, chuckled. Jessie felt herself blush in embarrassment. “Haha, a full body blush!” the man laughed and Jessie glowed brighter.

“Okay, open up again,” he ordered. Jessie complied and he roughly shoved his dick in. Jessie started sucking eagerly, but realized something was wrong. Her mouth began to burn and she realized he has coated his condom-covered dick in hot sauce! She began to choke and turn away, but the man grabbed the back of her head.

“Ohh no you don’t!” he said and began slamming her mouth onto his dick, furiously fucking her face.

“Mmph! NMo! NMoooe!” she gagged as he forced himself down her throat. He pulled out and let her drop down, gagging and spitting as her mouth burned.
“That gives me an idea…” he smiled. Jessie felt him push her onto her back and after a second, felt the head of his dick touch her pussy. He was going to fuck her again!

“Wait!” she started, “not so ro-”. At that last moment he slammed into her, thrusting in and out again. She cried out, but resigned herself to another rape. That is, until her pussy started burning. He had put hot sauce on his dick again!

“Arrgggh! NOoooOOooOO! It burns! IT BURNS!” she wailed. The pain was terrible, her bruised and bleeding pussy now felt as if it was full of hot coals, burning brighter and brighter. The pain was so terrible as Jessie claw randomly at the floor, vainly trying to push herself away from the terrible pain. Her screams melted into gurgling as she began to hyperventilate and her eyes rolled up in her head. Her thoughts broke down to nothing but pain as her pussy roasted.

The man looked down at her and grinned.

“This looks like the beginning of a great night.”

It was eight in the morning as the Jewel store manager Perry stepped up to the In Door, keys in hand. He had had a pretty successful night of wacking off at his favorite website, RapeBoard.com. He figured Jessie would be relieved to go home after the nightshift. He didn’t usually assign it to her, but he had been feeling extra horny this week. Whenever Jessie gets off the nightshift, she is usually too tired to notice Perry taking pictures of her body with his camera phone as she left. He had built up a nice collection, and boy did that girl have a nice ass!

He opened the door and stepped in. Strange, Jessie was usually at her cashier post, reading some stupid chick mag. He stepped past the cashier lanes, looking around before he noticed her outside of the Produce section. Jessie was lying on her stomach on a pile of cans, ass in the air. Her eyes were half open as she drifted in and out of consciousness, her face stained with drying tears and blood. Blood still trickled from her pussy as a quite large cucumber was forced halfway in and left there. In her ass was an open, half empty bottle of hot sauce.

“Oohh my god!” Perry gasped and turned to head for the phone. He had to call the police! Halfway there, inspiration struck him. He turned and headed back toward Jessie’s lying figure. Perry grinned and whipped out his camera phone. This would be great for his collection…

Last edited by Fountainhead; 12-01-2008 at 03:20 AM.
Fountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #2
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Ok, so the same fucking Idiot is posting al these stories. Thanks but first off this section is for videos, not text stories. So show some respect for ths board and it's rules and post your content in an appropriate place.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:26 PM   #3
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Ok, so the same fucking Idiot is posting all these stories. Thanks but first off this section is for videos, not text stories. So show some respect for ths board and it's rules and post your content in an appropriate place.