Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2009, 12:34 AM   #21
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

True story: Many years ago, dated a girl with rape fantasies. She agreed to leave the door unlocked ... I drove to her place, came in (locking the door this time), undressed quietly in the living room, and snuck into the bedroom. I found out that she had actually dozed off while waiting for me.

Feeling her body jerk in panic as I clamped my hand over her mouth was one of the biggest thrills I ever felt. She struggled very nicely (couldn't scream too much, this was an apartment). It was fun, but I have to agree with other posters ... it would be almost impossible not to wake up a sleeping victim.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:32 AM   #22
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
lol come to think of it, it would be fun to pretend to be asleep even after waking up no matter what he does..whereas he expects u to wake up and react, etc..so then he starts feeling insecure about his manhood and lovemaking skills haha
*laughs*

I like the way you think...you always come up with such subtly sadistic ways to mess with rapists' heads.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #23
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No matter what he does? It would have to be a very brave and extremely resilient woman if that "he" were me....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #24
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyJack View Post
True story: Many years ago, dated a girl with rape fantasies. She agreed to leave the door unlocked ... I drove to her place, came in (locking the door this time), undressed quietly in the living room, and snuck into the bedroom. I found out that she had actually dozed off while waiting for me.

Feeling her body jerk in panic as I clamped my hand over her mouth was one of the biggest thrills I ever felt. She struggled very nicely (couldn't scream too much, this was an apartment). It was fun, but I have to agree with other posters ... it would be almost impossible not to wake up a sleeping victim.
Nice story Jack! I always enjoy your posts...i hope to see more from you!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:42 AM   #25
masterman

masterman has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to masterman
Default in response to bbw4rp

i would come into your bedroom leaving the light off the first thing id do is to tie you to the bed hands and feet adn then gag and blindfold you cutting away your nighty and nickers with a pair of scissors after which would let myself have all the fun i wanted with you until you woke up then i would continue to rp you the following day awake or not covering you and filling u with cum while you struggled at every waking moment then when id finished with you id untie your feet and tape them together untie one hand and leave with you to free yourself with the mention of returning another day to please myself
masterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:16 AM   #26
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)

I love this womans tits! where's my sleeping pills?
timewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:48 AM   #27
Rawley47

Rawley47 has initial reputation

I find the idea of tieing a sleeping victim and then playing with her body, of course she would need gagged so I could spend lots of time fondling her body and slowly exposing her once she wakes up so she can feel how helpless she is as my hands run all over her sexy body....and I can see her face as I slip the top of her pajama down until her boob pops out and lays naked and ready for my mouth...and not a thing she can do about it!!
Rawley47 is offline   Reply With Quote