Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2018, 06:29 AM   #1
WlojiAz9
Banned

WlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these parts
Default Jerseys NFL Cheap

Watkins said he shouldn't have reacted in anger after being questioned for not playing through a series of injuries that forced him to miss three of Buffalo's past four games. It wasn't until Watkins read back what he posted when he realized he was wrong and deleted the comments.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) ? Sammy Watkins vows to stop and think the next time he considers posting a message out of frustration on social media.
Watkins has played under a microscope in Buffalo since being selected fourth overall in the 2014 draft. The Bills swapped first-round picks with Cleveland and also gave up their 2015 first-rounder to move up five spots to select the Clemson product.
Coach Rex Ryan was disappointed with Watkins' initial comments, and spoke with the player about it.
"I love the fans. They come out every Sunday and we give them something to look for. And they cheer us on when we lose and when we win,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Watkins said. "I would just say sorry to all the fans."
Saying, "I would never do it again,Cheap Jerseys Online," Watkins on Monday apologized for posting a message on his Instagram account last week in which he called his critics "losers" and suggested they wished they were in his position while "working y'all little jobs."
This year,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he has 11 catches for 147 yards and two touchdowns. He missed two games because of a right hamstring injury that's nagged him since training camp. Watkins then hurt his left ankle while catching a touchdown pass in a 34-21 loss to Cincinnati on Oct. 18, and missed the following week's game.

Watkins led the Bills with six touchdowns and 982 yards receiving despite playing through a series of injuries last season,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys.
Watkins said he has to react better to criticism, and take the good with the bad.
Watkins, who also posted an apology last week,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, spoke for the first time since the Bills (3-4) returned from their bye week off and began to prepare to host Miami (3-4) on Sunday.
"I knew what I was doing, taking a shot, but it's something I shouldn't have done as a football player and a professional," Watkins said. "It wasn't professional. And I learned from it."
"I shouldn't have sent that because it not only affected the fans, but just people in general that are working hard jobs every day, day to day, taking care of their kids," Watkins said. "Every job is the same. You wake up in the morning and go to work, clock the eight hours. So my job is the same as anybody else."
By that point it was too late,Wholesale Jerseys 2017. Watkins' comments attracted even more criticism in making it appear that a high-priced athlete was belittling people because of their jobs.
"I can understand why the fans would be upset with him. We are all upset with him because that doesn't represent who he is," Ryan said. "That's driven through frustration. This guy wants to play. He wants to contribute. He wants to be the player that we all know he is. And he wants to show all that. And it came out in a poor way."
WlojiAz9 is offline   Reply With Quote