Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
Andy Savage

Andy Savage has initial reputation
Default Amanda's Nightmare

I had been thinking about my coworker Amanda Morning for several days with the intent of raping her. She was a nice sweet woman who was always nice to me but she was totally drop dead gorgeous and thirty years younger than me. I knew if I asked her to go to bed with me she would probably just laugh at me just like every other woman would so just like the twelve women I raped before her I didn’t bother to ask.

You see I’m not the best looking man and at my age (56) there was no way I was going to get to fuck this woman without raping her!

I needed to fuck so I decided that I was going to rape Amanda I just had to wait for the right moment. Every day I would see her at work strutting around in tight tops and short skirts in the law office where she worked. I see lots of good looking women in the building working in the mail room. I deliver the mail to every office in the building so I see lots of hot flesh which only serves to arouse the carnal beast in me. My juices are boiling all day at work I’m always aching to just grab one of the women and fuck her on the floor right where she is at the time! I can barely control this urge.

This however is hard to do when it comes to Amanda Morning because she is always talking about her boyfriend the perfect Mr. Rogers who is one of the partners at the law firm. He’s six feet tall and has that whole George Clooney thing going for him so he can fuck any woman he wants and despite what Mandy tells herself she’s not the only woman in the building who’s eating his meat. This is how men are we’re not satisfied with putting it to one woman we need fresh meat every day especially the ugly men.

Men like me who walk into a room and the women there flee as if someone yelled fire or because some hideous monster had entered the room. Those that remain usually do because they must but are soon running out of the room to vomit because just the sight of me makes them nauseas. Just the thought that I will soon appear with the mail makes women head for inner offices just so they don’t have to see me. Those that can’t hide always smile acting nice but inside they are choking on their own vomit.

So as you can see asking a woman to be with me in the same ways they choose to be with other men just isn’t going to work. Even prostitutes refuse to be with me some pay me to leave without satisfying me. There is no uglier or heinous looking man to ever live on this planet than me which is what makes being a rapist so enjoyable for me. The look in the eyes of a woman I’m about to penetrated by force is a look no better looking man would see even if he were raping the same woman! It’s why every woman I have raped has always vomited while I was performing the enjoyable deed.

The pleasure I will feel raping lovely Amanda will be amplified by the fact that she is the only woman who sits with me in the cafeteria at lunch. The only woman that doesn’t puke whenever she she’s me. She is nice to me even buys me little cards to give to me with the mail. Amanda is the closest thing I have to a friend which is why I’m going to enjoy raping her so much. She won’t expect shy sweet Andy Savage to ever do such a horrible thing so when she is with me and I’m ripping off her clothes just imagine how betrayed and violated she’s going to feel when her friend rapes her!

Just thinking about it makes me want to cum in my pants!

Every day at lunch I watch her walking towards the table carrying her tray her nibbles standing firm and erect in her tight blouses. Those slender legs and that tight little ass just get me so hot I can barely endure the aching in my balls. As we sit together eating lunch I’m thinking about fucking her or watching her sucking my rock hard dick. It is always hard and stiff when we are eating lunch. Amanda knows that I get horny when we are together in the cafeteria which is why she removes her bra just before lunch.

She enjoys stoking the fire getting me hot because she knows that I will never ask her to be with me. I may get turned on but it’s just harmless flirting with an older man who is her friend. She never understood how dangerous this could be because she didn’t know that I was the sunshine rapist. The man who for the past six months has been brutally raping women in the city of Casper key as well as in several nearby towns.

I made a decision when I first began raping women that I would always select only the prettiest women. They would be no younger than eighteen and no older than fourty. I would prefer most to be married or recently divorced but obviously those on the younger end of the age range would most likely still be single but that’s fine as long as it’s only occasionally and most of the women are married. I also promised myself I would not rape women who work in this building because they are my co-workers so it would eliminate the randomness of the rapes making it easier for the police to discover my identity and arrest me. I kept that promise until yesterday.

It was yesterday afternoon when Amanda called me to ask if I would take her to the market again because her car would not start. I said sure I was planning on coming see you anyways so I’ll do what I need to do today. I expected her to ask what are you going to do but I guess she was so busy thinking about shopping and her car that she wasn’t really paying attention to what I was saying. I picked her up about 3:00pm and started driving towards the store then stopped on a side road not far from the market.

I pulled out a gun pointed it at Amanda telling her to be quite and spin around putting her arms behind her back! What are you doing the lovely young woman asked I replied by repeating my demand for her to put her arms behind her back? She complied I handcuffed her arms then told her to sit straight looking forward! I stuffed a sock into her mouth then drove for about ten minutes to a dirt road leading into some woods.

The road goes on for several miles coming out to another main road on the other side. I pulled off onto a small trail driving for another five minutes then stopped my pickup next to a small dirt area in the midst of some trees. I wasted no time getting out of the truck dragging Amanda out of the truck and pushing her against a tree! I then removed the sock from her mouth.

Andy why did you bring me here? You know why? I want to fuck you Mandy! I’ve wanted to fuck you for a long time I said opening the bag next to me pulling out a fistful of panties holding them up for her to see! I’m the Sunshine rapist Mandy! I’ve raped twelve women so far you are going to be lucky 13! I’m going add your panties to my collection and I’m going to do it now I said ripping open her pretty pink top! Andy you can’t please you can’t rape me! I’ll get pregnant! Oh God Andy please I’m your friend don’t do this to me Amanda screamed at the top of her lungs as I pushed her to the ground! Kicking wildly bobbing her head with tears streaming from her eyes! Then you should be enjoying this shouldn’t you friend I said ripping open her shorts then ripping them off her! I’m enjoying it Amanda!

Help me! Someone help me please! I’m getting raped! Please Andy oh God please don’t rape me! Don’t rape me for the love of God please I beg you don’t do this to me Amanda screamed while I was standing in front of her looking down at her unzipping my pants! Scream all you want baby no one can hear you but me and I love the screaming it gets me hornier!

(Attempt to bargain)

Andy I’ll give you a blowjob! Tom always likes it when I do that to him! I’ll do that to you the lovely young woman wailed as I was kneeling between her legs forcing them apart with my knees. I don’t want a blowjob Mandy I want to fuck you! I’m going to fuck you and I’m going to ejaculate in you I said holding the barrel of the gun to her throat! Now be quiet, spread your legs with your knees in the air or I’ll blow your fucking head off bitch I howled back at her letting her know in no uncertain terms that I was going to rape her!

Mandy did as she was told assuming the correct position!

Suddenly I did something unexpected I removed a condom from my bag holding it up for her to see. Would you like me to wear this I asked waving it just above her face bringing a smile to Mandy’s face! Yes! Please use it I don’t want to get pregnant please use the condom! OK this one time because you are my friend and because you are nice to me at work! I am doing it because I like you but you have to do something for me dear!

What do I have to do?

You have to stop resisting me and act like I’m your husband fucking you on our wedding night! I am going to want to hear you moaning and groaning sighing I love you! I love you oh God Andy I love you all the while I’m fucking you! If I don’t hear it I will stop rip off the condom and finish without it Amanda! I’m not going to do that for you! I’m not going to pretend to be your wife! Oh God you’re fucking sick she screamed trying to spit on me! Then I’m not going to use the condom I said leaning forward entering her!

(Mandy screams) Oh God no please don’t as she feels my cock enter her!

I’m going to fuck you Mandy! I’m going to fuck you slow and I’m going to cum in you I wailed as I laid on her slowly humping up and down on my pretty young friend giving her the slow screw! I was now raping Amanda Morning it was so exciting I thought I was going to shoot off seconds after entering her but I relaxed doing some calming exercises in my head!

I was able to do what I told her I was going to do, fuck her slowly! You can’t imagine how good I was feeling boning this sweet young cunt who’s been cockteasing me for two years! I grunted and groaned while giving her the slow screw sweating like a pig as I fucked Amanda’s tight pussy! My heart was pounding my blood pressure off the scale causing every bone in my body to ache! Yet despite all that I was still screwing this bitch real good and enjoying every second of it and that’s all that matters! Mandy was much calmer now realizing that the actual rape had begun. She was mostly crying now and wailing why, why, why, why are you doing this to me?

I’m doing it because you’re asking for it Mandy! You’ve been asking for this for two years! Strutting around the building in tight tops with your firm nipples showing! Wearing miniskirts with just a G-strings shaking your cute little ass flaunting this cute body in front of men but only giving it to Tom! Well now you’re giving it to me bitch I growled as my cock swelled inside pretty Amanda! You’re a cocktease Mandy! You’re a fucking cockteaser and now you’re getting what every tease should get!

You’re getting raped! You’re getting raped bitch I screamed!
Amanda was shocked she couldn’t believe what was happening or that I was the one doing it. This just couldn’t be the nice sweet man who baked me cupcakes for my 25th birthday last week. It can’t be the nice sweet man who fixed my flat tire for me last month and who took me to the market when my car wouldn’t start last week! He had several opportunities to rape me before so why is he doing it to me now!

What did I do to make you this angry Andy? What did I do to you? Please tell me what I did! You teased me bitch and now you’re pleasing me I grunted as I bounced up and down on her grinding my cock deep into her cunt! Amanda wanted to protest more but suddenly she began panting nearly to the point of hyperventilating she was sweating like a pig and grunting like a bitch! She was about to have an orgasim!

There was a great battle going on inside her head between the woman who wanted this abuse to stop and the one who wanted it to continue because the pleasure it was bringing her was unlike it had been with any other man! It never felt this good when Tom was fucking her or any of the men she had been with in college!

Yet she kept scolding herself as well saying stop it bitch he’s raping you you’re not supposed to be enjoying it! He’s an ugly old man who you befriended who is showing you his gratitude by raping you in the woods! Oh but it feels so good don’t fight it do what he asked moan and groan like it’s your wedding night tell him how much you enjoy his cock fucking you!

Mandy was crying uncontrollably now not knowing what to do it was the torture that every rapist loves to see. I knew the battle going on in her head I was the one creating it! I live for this moment and was wondering now was she going to submit! Listen to the voice inside her telling her to let it happen and enjoy how it feels or the voice that would make her scream again for me to stop raping her! No! No! Oh please no don’t do this now! Mandy don’t do this now she screamed as she was having her orgasim! Now he’s going to think you enjoyed it the voice of rape screamed in her head I did the voice of pleasure replied as she sighed!

Cum was oozing out of her by the gallon lubricating my cock which had swelled to its maximum length and width! Her juices making it easier to stroke in her but I still wasn’t going to last much longer and I wasn’t going to continue doing this! I pulled out jumping onto her chest pulling her head up by her hair! Now you’re going to suck it bitch! I want to blow my load down your throat I howled at the Mandy!

Don’t make me do that! Andy please don’t do that she begged while I was holding my cock in front of her mouth! Down your throat or in you cunt it’s up to you bitch! Mandy took my cock into her mouth allowing me to feed it to her! She licked off her own cum and some of my cum that oozed out of it but there was still plenty left for her to swallow! I had stored up ten days worth of cum which I’d intended right up to a few seconds ago to blow into her womb but I decided to take pity on my friend! Andy stop Please stop being cruel she screamed when I pulled out of her mouth to let her breathe! You said you wanted to suck it!

Stop fucking with my head bitch! Cruel is seeing a woman you want to but never can even though she puts out for others bitch! You want to see cruel I show you cruel bitch! I said moving back down between her legs plunging my cock back into her cunt and after just a few strokes was ejaculating into her shooting every drop into Amanda Morning!

Oh that felt good I howled as I slowly withdrew my cock from Amanda’s cumdripping cunt a long stream of my semen dripping from my cock! I moved up to her face grabbing her by the hair saying lick it off bitch! Lick it off and swallow it! She complied without any protest! Now you’ve been with a real man Amanda but let’s not tell anyone about it including Tom! He wouldn’t understand why you would enjoy getting raped so much that you had an orgasim!

I’m going to tell everyone I know! Yeah that’s a great idea! You have been teasing every man in the building for two years! Do you really think anyone is going to care that I brought you into the woods and raped you? They’ll just say you had it coming and it should have happened long before now! So go ahead tell everyone you know!

Tell everyone in the building that Andy Savage raped you! No one is going to care not even Tom! He knew in advance I was going to do this I told him if your cute girlfriend doesn’t stop cockteasing me I’m going to rape her! He smiled saying, “a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do” then walked into his office!

He doesn’t care about you any more than I do he’s always screwing women from the building all the while telling you you’re the only one. Tom is just as much of a pig as me the only difference between me and him is I have to rape women to get laid and he doesn’t. I told her to get up and fix her clothes then drove her to the market dropping her out front! She got out went into the store still half naked wearing only her shredded top and shorts.

Amanda Morning was an awesome lay the second best of all my rapes. Lovely young Melissa who I raped in my apartment was the best!

Amanda Morning (Fictional name)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amanda.jpg (8.2 KB, 339 views)

Last edited by Andy Savage; 07-03-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Andy Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
her nightmare

her nightmare has initial reputation

Great story and a very deserving victim!