Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-23-2008, 06:07 PM   #1
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation
Default The Farmhouse (For Alias and Rvplymates)

The road seemed to continue onward, Stretching out before me as if to mock me. Though winter was waning there was still chill in the air and frost on the ground and I pulled my coat around me a little tighter as I trudged on.

My mind wandered as I covered the miles, I was tired, weary of drifting from one town to the next in the search for work, It felt like years but in reality it had only been six months, Six months since a freak storm had decimated my crop, Such a promising harvest gone in the space of a few hours.

With the crop gone and the bank had no option but to foreclose, The farm had been in my family for eight generations and to see it sold off was almost more than I could bare. Taking to the road I crossed the state, Taking work where I found it and sleeping by the side of the road when I couldn’t.

I turned off the main roan and started up the long drive, The old man back at the feed store in town had suggested I tried this farm, Said there was a good chance I could find work here. I was a bit sceptical, it was a bit early in the season to be hiring, But I could not pass up the chance.

As I made my way up the drive I cast my eye over the fields and outbuildings, I could see the tell tale signs of neglect, The fields left untilled, There was cladding hanging off the barns, The tractor in the yard looked like it had not moved all winter. There was work in abundance, and I began to wonder why the place had been allow to fall in to such disrepair.

Mounting the porch I knocked loudly on the screen door, and stepped back and waited….
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OOC: Julia Winters, 5'6", Blond hair, blue eyes, 125 lb, 25 years old, well developed

IC: Spring had finally come to the farm, a time of reawakening, new life and great sadness for Julia. John, her husband had passed away during the winter. They both thought he just had a cold, a heavy cold but by January he was dead and Julia was left alone to run the farm by herself. She had asked around in town if anyone would want work come the spring and of course the answer was no.

She sat on her horse looking at the fields and wondering how she was going to plant, cultivate and harvest the vast land by herself finally she returned to the farmhouse and put her mare in the barn, next to John's great stallion. She walked slowly to the immense farmhouse that John and her had hoped to fill with children but that did not happen either.

She went to the kitchen and started to make herself breakfast when sheheard a knock at her door. She walked through the the rooms to the front door and peered out the door at a large man standing ther. "Yes, can I help you". She wasn't about to open the door to a complete stranger. She watched him closely.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 06:05 AM   #3
Alias
Privileged Member

OOC: Edison Trent, 6’3”, Black hair, Hazel green eyes, 195 lbs.

IC: I was surprised to say the least, I had expected a little plump old lady to answer my knock, Not this young women. I could see you were wary, Staying back behind the door and peering through the glass panel, Not that I could blame you.

At over six feet tall, I was quite an intimidating figure, Which was not helped by the weeks worth of stubble or the fact that my clothing was threadbare and dirty. I must have looked like a vagabond and I smiled at the thought as that was exactly what I was.

Realising that I was staring I wrenched my eyes from you, Coughing to cover my embarrassment “Sorry to bother you miss, But the guy at the feed store said I might find some honest work out here” I waved my hand vaguely back towards town, “Would your father be home” I asked….
Old 05-24-2008, 02:28 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Julia had to laugh at what the big man had said to her, she opened the latch and stepped out of the house with a smile on her face. "My Father lives a long way from here, Sir. I own this place and I am the one that you will have to talk to if you want the job. First let me say, I cannot pay anyone until harvest but if you qualify to be a farmer, I will feed you and house you". She looked him up and down. "I will also wash your clothing but your body is your own responsibily and in my home I insist on cleaness. That being said let me explain, I am or was a farmer's wife, I am use to hard work at the side of a person who is willing to do hard work like myself. I don't want to lose this farm, so we would have to get started right away with the planting. I am sure you notice things are in disarray as far as the equipment and such. My husband was sick for a long time before he died and I dont know anything about mechanical things so that just laid there getting worse and worse.

I am willing to help with the house and building repairs but I need direction, someone to show me what to do as my husband did. I work long hours and I am not afraid to work even longer if we can whip this place into shape. Just tell me what your price is and I will tell you if I can afford you. I know how much I will get for good crops so don't think you can take advantage of me because I am a woman".

Straight talk meant to drive lazy people away, that was how Julia drove away the unqualified. She looked up into the big man's eyes wondering if he was the one that would make everything better.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #5
Alias
Privileged Member

The transformation that came over you as you smiled was amazing, Gone was the harsh look of mistrust from your eyes as you came through the door. Yet the harsh look quickly returned as you spoke your piece, laying down the ground rules right at the start. I nodded my head as I digested your words.

“I appreciate your candour Miss, So let me be equally frank” I said as I turned to glance over the farm “You are not wrong, The place is going to need a lot of work if you are to bring in a harvest”. Stepping down off the porch I indicated the tractor and other machinery that lay parked around the yard “This stuff I can have up and running in no time, If you have the money for the repairs they may need”.

I turned back to face you “And as for me, I was born and breed on a farm. Hard work and long hours are nothing new to me and I find an honest days graft to be most satisfying”. I turned slowly in the middle of the yard, And as for giving you direction, First I would need to see the land, Then check what you have in stock as far as seed and the like goes”.

I turned back to you and mounted the first step of the porch, “But before we do that, would it be possible for me to clean up a little, I have been wearing these clothes for about a week now and they are a bit on the ripe side”….
Old 05-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

A Farmer I thought what luck, and he was honest too. I nodded my head and held the door as he walked into my exceptionally clean farm house. I lead the way into my bedroom as the bathroom was connected to it and then it struck me I would always be part of his path to it. "I think the first thing we will have to do is break through a wall so you have access to the bathroom." I said nothing else as I looked him over again and let him to my husband's closet. "I think you are the same size as my late husband". I opened the door and pulled the string that flooded the full closet so you could chose what you needed. I moved to the left, "This is his dresser,eh, it has plenty of underwear in it. Help yourself and I will start breakfast. We can't work on empty stomachs. Oh and yes I have plenty of money to fix what needs fixing and to buy the seed that will be needed, all I needed was a man". I frowned and blushed at what I had just said and left the room quickly.

I went to the kitchen and took the boiled potations out of the pot and began cutting them for home fries, I judge that a man of your size would need at least three eggs, that is what my husband ate. I cut some onions to add to the potatoes and started them first as they took the time. I figured you would be done before they browned properly. The sauage and eggs would only take a few minutes so I put the potatoes on a slow burn to kind of match your time in the shower.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
Alias
Privileged Member

I entered the house at your bidding, acutely aware of the dirt i trailed in with me, yet before i had so much as i chance to remove my boots you were leading me along the hall and up the stairs.

Within the walls of the farmhouse there were none of the signs of neglect so evident on the outside. As you lead me into a bedroom, it took me a moment to register that it was in fact your room.

I could feel your unease, at having a strange man standing in the room you had shared with your husband, Yet you shrugged it off making a comment about breaking through the wall. I was grateful when you offered me your husbands clothes, even if i could get all the dirt out of my clothing i doubted they would stand up to a hard days work anymore.

I could not help but smile as you commented on the fact you just needed as man, You looked so cute as you blushed as deep scarlet and excused yourself.

I took a few moments to rummage through the closet, picking out a shirt and a pair of jeans. I felt a little strange at the thought of wearing another mans underwear, but beggars can't be choosers.

Entering the bathroom i turned and closed the door, noticing the absence of a lock. Undressing i stepped beneath the shower and relished the feel of the hot water. It felt so good to wash away the grim, And i stepped from beneath the shower, feeling almost human again.

Standing before the mirror i tried to fix my wayward hair, But in reality it needed cutting and nothing i could do would tame it. Using your husbands razor i shaved away the long stubble, I almost did not recognise the reflection that stared back at me when i was finished, so long had it been since i had been truly clean.

Your husbands clothes fitted well enough and was still buttoning up the shirt as i entered the kitchen to find you slaving over the stove. "I'm afraid i have left the bathroom in a bit of a mess" i tell you as i stand there, i notice you giving me a strange look, but then i realise it is not me you are looking at but the clothes i wear....
Old 05-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

Breakfast was almost completed as I heard your heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. I hear your voice telling me you left the bathroom a mess as I turn around. The first thing I saw was the clothing you put on and I trembled a bit as it was my husband's favorite thing to wear. I shook myself as I did tell you to chose what you wanted. As I looked at your body I could see you filled his clothing well. You seemed a little more muscular and so the clothing was a little tighter. I noticed the bulge in the pants as it was obvious that your equipment was bigger. Finally I moved my eyes to your face and found myself looking at a very handsome man. It was a good thing you were filthy when we met as I feel a bit uncomfortable with you now.

"Well the clothing is a good fit, but if you need larger, we can shop for new clothing when we buy the seed and the things you need to fix up the place. Sit down breakfast is almost ready. What do you want me to do with your old clothing. I was hoping you would say, throw them away but I wasn't going to be the one to suggest that. I watched you sit, still amazed at the transformation. I quickly turn away as I knew I was gawking. I dished up the food, making sure you got the lion's share and walked the plates over to the table and placed the overfilled plate in front of you and moved to the other side of the table facing you with my plate in hand. As I set it down I smile at how you were wolfing it down. My husband loved my cooking and I always kidded him that he loved that more then me. I went to the stove and poured the coffee, the sugar and milk were already on the table. I set your cup in front of your plate within easy reach as I sat down and began to eat. The room was quiet except for the forks and knifes colliding with the plates.

Last edited by rvplymates; 05-24-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:37 AM   #9
Alias
Privileged Member

I felt a little uncomfortable under your gaze, especially when I noticed your eyes lingering on the bulge in the front of the jeans, “These will do fine for the moment” I tell you as I take a seat at the table “If we have enough spare after buying in the seed and such, Then maybe a new pairs of jeans, these are just a bit on the tight side”.

As you brought over the plates you asked what I wanted done with my old clothes and I chuckled “Please burn them”, My mouth began to water as you laid the plate down before me, And I tried to remember my manners but as soon as you turned away I began digging in. I barely even noticed a you set the coffee down and took your own seat.

I wolfed it down in next to no time and setting down the cutlery I slumped back into the chair “Your husband must have been a lucky man, To find such a beautiful women who could cook like you” I immediately regretted my words, “Please forgive me, Sometimes I say things with out really thinking them through”.

The rest of the meal passed in an uncomfortable silence, I was almost grateful when you gathered up the crockery and retreated in to the kitchen, I sat there cursing my stupidity under my breath, waiting for you to return.

When you finally did I pushed myself up form the table “Would you have time just now to give me the tour, so I can get the lay of the land and then if you don’t mind I would like to spend some time going over the tractor and such, find out what they need to get then up and running….
Old 05-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

I blushed at your compliment and began clearing away the table. After the dishes were done I returned to you and nodded as you said you would like to see the lay of the land. "We will go by horseback". I led the way to the stable and pointed out my husband's huge horse stabled with mine. "I hope you can handle him, he can be hard at times but a strong man like yourself should have no trouble." I blushed once more, I had to learn to curve my tongue, I could be too direct at times. "His name is King, a apt name for such a big stallion and mine is Dawn's Light. Both have been sorely neglected as far as the riding. Mine was very spirited when I took her out this morning so I imagine King will be just as fresky."

I started to re-saddle Dawn's Light and watched you handle my husband's horse. I hoped you were as strong as you looked because King took a lot of handling.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:45 PM   #11
Alias
Privileged Member

I followed you out to the stable, A little uneasy as it had been some years since the last time I had ridden a horse. I gazed at the horse you pointed out to me, he was a magnificent animal, A grey, Easily 16 hands. He peered at me over the stall door, his nostrils flaring as I took in my scent.

I whispered soothingly as I approached, yet still I could hear him scraping at the ground with his hoof, reaching up I gently stroked his face, letting my hand slide down his long graceful neck. Slowly I eased open the stall door and stepped inside. I could feel his muscles tense beneath my hand as I stroked along his back.

He stood and let me saddle him, Yet I could still sense his tension as I lead him from the stall. I walked him out into the yard, he stiffened as I put my foot in the stirrup and suddenly shifted as I swung my lug up and over his back and I had to scramble into the saddle.

He was skittish, prancing around the yard, I pulled back on the reins trying to bring him to a stop when suddenly he reared, He stayed up for what seemed an eternity, then just as suddenly leaped forward, whirling around the stable yard as I fought to stay on.

It wasn’t until you lead your mare out that he finally calmed, and trotted stiffly over to join you as you mounted a lot more gracefully than I had done. Feeling a little more confident I turned to you “Lead the way”….

Last edited by Alias; 05-25-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:14 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

When I was in the saddle, I looked at you, "Well was he good for you?" You nodded your head yes and I was pleased. "I thought he would be, after all, you are as big as my husband was and just about the same weight. He should be happy to be out and about again. I gave my mare her head, she knew where we were going and I just went along for the ride. We were in a gentle canter as I took you out to the fields. "It goes on forever, over 120 acres, of course we don't use it all. This land was past on from generation to generation in my family. Our fore father's bought land each generation hoping to populate it with their seed but unfortunately none had more then one child." I sighed, "and with me the line ends, I probably will never have a child now that John is gone". She realized what she had said and blushed. "Well what do you think, I was told by John this was rich, furtile land".

I watched you dismount King and crouch to take a handful of dirt in your hand. It was amazing how you worked it into your hands, feeling it almost lovingly.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:41 PM   #13
Alias
Privileged Member

I followed you at an easy canter, marvelling at the grace you display on horse back, My eyes were draw to the sight of your rear bouncing along with the movement of the mare beneath you. I listened as you told me of your family history, Explaining how you came by such a vast spread.

Dismounting a scooped up a hand full of the soil, crushing it between my fingers and letting it sift through my fingers, lifting my hand to my nose inhaling the earthy aroma, “Your husband was right” I said as I let the dirt slip from my hand and move to the side of your horse looking up at you, absently stroking at your horse to calm it as it panicked slightly at my proximity “This is indeed fertile land, any seed planted here would grow well”, It was only then that I realised that my hand was now brushing against your leg….
Old 05-25-2008, 10:42 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

I was stroking Dawn Lights neck as I noticed she was a bit jittery because you were close to me but standing on the ground. It took me a moment to realize you were stroking my leg but I did not say a thing. It felt wonderful and I was a sensual woman. The touch of a man's hand on me arouse me instantly. It was a shock when reality finally sank in. After all you are a stranger and I am a decent woman. A little groan left my lips before I finally controlled myself. "So shall we go back to the farmhouse and decide what to plant". I didn't want to point out you were touching me for more reasons then just the obvious, I needed someone that knew how to run a farm.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:44 PM   #15
Alias
Privileged Member

I stood there as you slowly turned Dawn Lights and nudged her in to a trot, Heading back the way we had came. Vaulting into Kings saddle I reined him in and kicked him into a gallop, I fell into place beside you as we backtracked our way across the fields.

Despite the fact that we were side by side for most of the return journey, Very little was actually said by either of us, Each of us seemingly lost in our own thoughts. My mind was running over what had just happened, I know you had felt me stroking your leg, Yet you had said nothing, There had been no rebuke. My mind reran our earlier conversations, replaying some of the comments you had made which at the time taken as slips of the tongue, Maybe I had been wrong, Maybe you had been dropping hints.

Back at the stables you quickly dismounted and removed dawn lights saddle, brushing her down, and returned her to her stall, before you announced that you were going to prepare lunch and we would discuss planting while we ate.

I took a little longer with King, Thinking that if I am going to be here a while it may pay off to get him used to me. When I finaly did return to the house you were just laying out the table, I made to walk past you as I went to wash my hands, Just at the exact moment you stepped back, I caught hold of you steadying you as you collided with me.

“I’m sorry” I muttered “I guess I am a bit big to be squeezing into small spaces”, But my mind was centred on the fact that I still held you in my hands….
Old 05-29-2008, 01:19 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

I kept my own council as we rode back to the Farm House. I knew I was a sensual being, John had told me often enough but I never imagined I would sit still to be touched by a stranger and enjoy it. I felt a bit of shame and a lot of need as you caught up with me on King. At the stable I took care of Dawn’s Light as quickly as possible so I could leave your side. When I was done, properness made me turn to you and tell you I was going to make lunch now and we could discuss what you thought we should plant. You nodded your head and I made a hasty retreat. By now I was trembling, shame a little stronger in me.

I was setting the table when you came in, I could feel you, smell you when you came in to the kitchen. I was careful not to look at you as I was afraid you would see the need in my wanton eyes and that would mortify me. I stepped back to see how the table looked which was my way when I slammed into your body. I did not know you were there and I found myself bouncing away from you and going down when you caught me.

I looked up into your eyes as you made your apologize and did not try to break away from your warm hands. I bit my lower lip and searched your face wanting what you could give me despite the fact we were stranger. I saw you search my face and then your eyes dipped lower and I blushed realizing you knew what I wanted.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:35 PM   #17
Alias
Privileged Member

I watched as you bite your lip, My eyes searching your face for any indication that you were not comfortable with my closeness, Yet as I gazed into your eyes all I could see was a longing.

My hands at your waist began to move, sliding slowly up over your ribs, Just barely brushing the underside of your breasts before dropping back down to rest upon your hips. My hands retraced there path, only this time as they glided over your waist my fingers gathered up the sides of your blouse, tugging it free from your pants.

I could see you blushing as I lowered my eyes, watching your lip tremble just a little as my hands slide beneath your blouse to caress your bare flesh, Your lips looked so moist, so inviting that I could not stop myself from leaning forward and pressing mine to yours….
Old 05-29-2008, 10:19 PM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

Passion ran through me as you lips touched mine, I could not stop myself from wrapping my arms around your neck and pulling you closer as your hands moved over my body. I did not stop you but groaned into your mouth wanting you. My needs were right there in front of you and you took me deeper into the kiss that would not allow me to stop.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:54 AM   #19
Alias
Privileged Member

As I kissed you I felt your arms going around my neck, pulling me in closer to you as you kissed me back. My hands caressed your naked flesh, Once again brushing the underside of your breasts, Only this time they did not stop.

Grasping your bra, I pushed it up over your mounds, letting your breasts fall free into my waiting hands. Gently I caressed the soft sensitive skin of your tits, my thumbs brushing over the enlarged nipples. My tongue pushing its way forward to explore the inside of your mouth and to tease yours as you returned my kiss. Slowly I took a step forward, Forcing you to take a step back as I guided you over to the table until you were pressed against the edge.

Removing my hands from under your blouse I swept the plates from the table and lifted you up onto the table. I gazed into your eyes, I could see your desire within them, I could see how hot and flushed you had become. Reaching for your blouse I did not take the time to unbutton it, I simply jerked the two sides apart, sending the buttons pinging about the room….
Old 05-31-2008, 12:01 AM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

As I kissed you I felt your arms going around my neck, pulling me in closer to you as you kissed me back. My hands caressed your naked flesh, Once again brushing the underside of your breasts, only this time they did not stop.
I wrap my arms around your neck and pull you close and kiss you with passion. I feel your hands on my body and my excitement rages. When you bare my breasts I gasp in erotic pleasure. You hands cover my breasts squeezing and caressing as your thumbs strum over my nipples making me groan loudly with pleasure. My nipples stiffen against your thumbs and your tongue enters my mouth to dance with my own. I can taste your need as I know you can taste mine. My kiss is deep as I show you without words what I want.

I step back as you slowly step forward forcing me as in a dance to the table. I hear the dishes hit the floor but I don’t care as you lift me on to the table and grab the edge of each side and with a hard pull pop off all my buttons and open my blouse all the way. Your hands cover my breasts once more as you guide me back and down so that I am lying on the table with you on top of me. Your mouth goes to my breast and I groan as I feel your lips and tongue on my nipple as one of your hands move down to my panties and I hear them rip and then the hard press of a huge cock presses against my pussy. I press back giving you the signal that you were waiting for…………