Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-27-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
BamaGurl

BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Dirty panties?

I just thought of something, I remember when my mom used to tell me "Make sure you have on clean underwear, you never know when you might have a car accident and the paramedics dont wanna see dirty panties!" haha I have soooo always kept that in mind too...I never leave the house without matching CLEAN sexy undies....

what would you do if you found out your victim had on dirty panties? It could happen! <well not for real because you guys would never take an unsuspecting girl> would it gross you out? would you continue or let her go?

and girls, what would be more humiliating than being raped? being raped with dirty panties! yuck! Im not in the practice of wearing dirty undies, but IF I did, and one of yall came after me, im here to tell ya, it wouldnt happen lol my legs would be locked! (at least until i got me some clean undies haha)

:::going to change undies:::
BamaGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:24 PM   #2
Shade

Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)Shade Level 5 (500+)

Punish her for not being properly cleaned. She needs to learn her place as a woman; always be ready for rape, and to properly service her rapist. If water is available, I'll show her how to wash properly .

I've never actually considered it, but it might make for an interesting water bondage role play scenerio lol.

Seriously, it depends on the situation and person. If I've been out hiking with someone all day, I don't expect them to be particularly clean when we set camp. But I'd have to seriously question the hygiene of anyone planning to meet for roleplay and not wearing clean clothes. If you want to play that scene, or something unexpected happened, warn me. Otherwise that would be a major turn-off.
Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
IowaWhtBull

IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)

I think her punishment for not being clean would be to use the panties as part of her gag. Not only would it be humiliating (and a bit icky), but every time she realizes she has dirty panties on, hopefully that will remind her of the rape.
IowaWhtBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:27 AM   #4
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

I'm not one into some of the variety of stains that can appear on underwear but one way that panties can be "dirty" and erotic is if the panties were wet from arousal.

Say a woman had been watching a movie that got her very turned on prior to the rapist attacking her. Or if she got wet against her will from the build up to the actual rape.

If her panties are moist from her arousal then definitely using them as a gag would be an erotic humiliation.
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Yes, gagging her with her undies would be good humiliation. Most women are very protective of their private parts, especially their crotch. Girls how many times did mom tell you to wash, don't sit on anything dirty, wipe front to back?
No wonder it's so hard to get some girls to drop them!
I'd love to make her soak her panties, then rape her while she was gagged with or had her undies over her face to smell herself.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:30 AM   #6
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not humiliating at all! If you make me wet, why would I be embarrassed and humiliated? You did ask me if was ok first didn't you?

Oops... deviated thread... Why would women have "dirty panties"? We rock! And ALWAYS smell nice

The bugger would be too drunk to care! I'd be more worried about his dirty sperm than my "dirty pantie".

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote