Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2008, 09:56 AM   #41
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Yes imagine me waltzing into an abortion clinic and saying to the first pregnant girl I see "GIVE ME YOUR BABYYYY!"

On a serious note, I've thought about it all, done research on fertility treatments, surrogates, the one thing I want in life is a family.
awww !!

all i want is TITS, CASH, BEER, MONEY, DRUGS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF RAMPANT HARDCORE BRUTAL BANG EM TILL THEY CRY AND GAG THEM TILL THEY VOMIT SEX !! !!!!

oh and a yacht, a ferrari and a private jet - damn i wanna do donald trumps daughter in the ass, i also want my own carribean island and some pet sharks !!

theres more but i cant be arsed to type it !
Old 05-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #42
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Top 7 reasons I am jealous of men.

They dont have to worry about timelines in regards to starting families.they can take their time and have babies as old as they want, and can always find a young fertile woman to have thier babies.

They can look good just lounging. Hair a mess, gross, unshaven, they still can look good

Looking good is not as important and does not define them. An unattractive man can still get a smokin' hot woman. Vice versa is not common. Their worth is not defined by their attractiveness.

Getting older is not as much of a crisis. a woman's attractiveness is often defined by her youth.

They are taken seriously. enough said.

There are more woman in the world. Who will compete with each other for their attentions!

It is completely ok to sleep around. Its not him that gets the snide remarks or is gossiped about.

Anything else to be added?
Ho my god, sorry I did not read you before ChiTown. I was off on pills and negative thoughts. Ho my god I have the strange feeling this came out of you because of me throwing my stupid virgin looser man arguments on you lately, did I raise your anger ? Don't worry we would all be very sad without women on Earth, that's guarantee
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #43
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Ho my god, sorry I did not read you before ChiTown. I was off on pills and negative thoughts. Ho my god I have the strange feeling this came out of you because of me throwing my stupid virgin looser man arguments on you lately, did I raise your anger ? Don't worry we would all be very sad without women on Earth, that's guarantee
Not me I would be happy as a clam because I find all of them worthless.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #44
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I recall from my readings we(men) were also created first. Add that to your list.

And oh yeah, men are pretty much perfect that is why the world espcially the U.S.A. is in such of mess from our great leadership.

Cheer up. I wouldn't want to debate anyone as to the flaws of men versus women. I am sure even on my best day, I would lose defending the male perspective but I am particular that women are as perfect of a creation that was made in that book I read a while ago.

Quote:
Top 7 reasons I am jealous of men.

They dont have to worry about timelines in regards to starting families.they can take their time and have babies as old as they want, and can always find a young fertile woman to have thier babies.

They can look good just lounging. Hair a mess, gross, unshaven, they still can look good

Looking good is not as important and does not define them. An unattractive man can still get a smokin' hot woman. Vice versa is not common. Their worth is not defined by their attractiveness.

Getting older is not as much of a crisis. a woman's attractiveness is often defined by her youth.

They are taken seriously. enough said.

There are more woman in the world. Who will compete with each other for their attentions!

It is completely ok to sleep around. Its not him that gets the snide remarks or is gossiped about.

Anything else to be added?
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:58 AM   #45
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

This might be a sure way to get my head whacked with a frying pan, but what the hell; I just have to do this.

Now lets see if I can add something to this list, and a few comments that go there of.

They don’t have to worry about timelines in regards to starting families. They can take their time and have babies as old as they want, and can always find a young fertile woman to have their babies.

This is a tough one, now I know there clocks do tick in their heads (hell been there a few times, and heard it ticking) but maybe us guys don’t have that, your right CTH, that we can grab some young honey, but why, hmmm…there are plenty of hot MILF’s out here that I know I would shoot my load into, and they might get Prego but why make her life hell. Shit then she might have bigger tits…oh that’s a plus.

They can look good just lounging. Hair a mess, gross, unshaven, they still can look good.

Well, I don’t know about that, hell I have to sneak up on a glass of water if I just lounge around, shit have heard many a one say, “Don’t he look like a mean bastard.” Well that’s a plus to as I probably don’t want to waste my cum on that kind of woman. But I have seen some Hot women just lounging around, she might not put a bra on, or fix her hair, but why bother as maybe later I will be pulling her head hair, and if I cum on her face, then the makeup will not be trashed. And no bra on, now that’s a plus, easer to grope, and fondle!

Well again, I must say, I am a ugly fuck, and proud of it, but most of those women that are lets see, ah plane Jane, those I find are the wilder ones, they put more into what there getting, and most times ARE the wild ones, that can suck a golf ball threw a garden hose, can bring blisters to your legs, and besides, you got to make those ones days, as they try harder…Oh I will hear about this one.

Getting older is not as much of a crisis. A woman's attractiveness is often defined by her youth.

Give me a break, hell look at some of these women around, there in there late 50’s and early 60’s, and there so friggin hot, shit there is no problem with age, it’s only a number, it’s the way you feel, if you just think you are young, you act young. Hell had many a person tell me I’m an old fart, but shit, I know I am, but it’s just a number, and my dick still works, and tongue can lick for hours, not to say the different ways I can bring her to orgasm.

They are taken seriously. Enough said.

Now, this can get a bit odd, I know of many that I work with; that have plenty of things said that is taken seriously. Most women just think submissive here and just let the males piss on them. Hell the owner of the company I work for is a whip wielding, cussing, friggin nuts woman, I would not even challenge her, and I will take on anyone, and she knows it (but I do still get her undies in a twist, and just love doing it). There are many out there that are serious. Just assert yourself, and tell them where the dog died, and if they do not like it, piss on them.

Now there you might have me on this one, but most women I know just get along, maybe with the occasional cat fight, but hell us males do have to get some entertainment out of this…Shall I duck now.

It is completely ok to sleep around. It’s not him that gets the snide remarks or is gossiped about.

Now here is one that you might get me on, Ya the guys do have a tendency to talk about the women, I do have to admit that. Some though will not say a word; it can be seen in there face. That look of the cat that ate the canary shows to most guys. But hell there are women that can do the same thing, heck on some cluck fests that I have heard, they all do put there minds together and rate guys, cock sizes, and how much of a good fuck the guy is, so what is this a double standard?? Now I know I had better duck.

So that’s my view on this, so maybe I had better run out of here, just to dodge the frying pan. Ya I am a smart ass, and proud of it, but I just had to make mention of some of these, BUT this is my view on it.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:54 AM   #46
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
We feel the same about you my dear, don't worry

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 03:51 PM   #47
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

actually its quite laughable if you think I am worried at all. Who is "we" anyways? By the way, I think its cool that you let your husband wear heels, assuming thats him in your avatar. Just guessing, not judging.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-29-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #48
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
I think its cool that you let your husband wear heels, assuming thats him in your avatar. Just guessing, not judging.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:53 AM   #49
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
actually its quite laughable if you think I am worried at all. Who is "we" anyways? By the way, I think its cool that you let your husband wear heels, assuming thats him in your avatar. Just guessing, not judging.
LOL!

Well in that case, what a poor judge of character
In just a question but - if you're such 'hot stuff' then why are you having troubles finding a man? hmm..

xx
Old 05-30-2008, 07:54 AM   #50
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She's to hot to be touched!
Old 05-30-2008, 07:57 AM   #51
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
She's to hot to be touched!
Awww! that sounds like a lonely place to be

xx
Old 05-30-2008, 08:59 PM   #52
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

I never said I was hot stuff and there is such a thing as having standards too.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:10 PM   #53
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Dang right, now if a woman cannot have standards, then us ugly bastards would not have a problem with getting a hot number. But some times were so ugly, that maybe the woman pity us poor ugly bastards. Damn, now it sounds like I am having a pity party for us ugly bastards…well anyways, CTH you keep those standards up, and the hell with the rest of them.

(Wonders if this might help in the smart ass comments that he made the other night…)
Old 05-31-2008, 06:14 AM   #54
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
(...) and there is such a thing as having standards too.

Although I am quite sure ChiTownHoney and I have different standards this is one of the rare occasionans where I - in general - actuall do agree with her!
Most men are just not intelligent and/or educated enough to catch my interest ... and there's the physical aspect ... and the sexual one as well.
Having high standards (or maybe expectations) can make oneself a lonely person however. Just can't complain about it.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:07 AM   #55
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant View Post
In just a question but - if you're such 'hot stuff' then why are you having troubles finding a man? hmm..
Some beautiful women are facing troubles is in finding the men they want not because those women aren't attractive or hot but because they search for a perfect man a normal man.and I don't think this is easy specialy in this period as we see some men are wearing high heels for making their wifes happy.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:22 AM   #56
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
Some beautiful women are facing troubles is in finding the men they want not because those women aren't attractive or hot but because they search for a perfect man a normal man.and I don't think this is easy specialy in this period as we see some men are wearing high heels for making their wifes happy.
Sure, whatever.. if 'some' women like to have their other halves wear heels then that's up to them I prefer to wear the heels myself, but whatever turns you on guys... lol

Secondly, there's standards, and I agree a woman should have standards. And I do have standards - I specifically didn't settle for a macho bastard because he argued with his fists and not his mind, and I wasn't going to stand for that.

But then there are ridiculously high standards. Hell, I'd love Johnny Depp to step up to my doorstep and woo me with roses and kinky promises but you don't hear me complaining at every opportunity (God damn you Depp).

I know the 'perfect man' doesn't really exist, you can't have everything your own way or 100% fantastic & great. You just have to learn to find perfection in someone who in turn can find perfection in you. Men and women alike have their bad points, but no-one is 'perfect'. There's more to it than looking like a model no matter how messy your hair is, and being able to sleep around without ill comment (and apparently the same can go for men these days, so men are not completely immune to being called a 'man-slut').

xx
Old 06-01-2008, 09:37 AM   #57
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant View Post
(and apparently the same can go for men these days, so men are not completely immune to being called a 'man-slut').

xx
we are not "man-sluts" ... we are however ...... whore-dogs !!!!!!
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:53 AM   #58
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Hilarious.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:21 AM   #59
Lena

Lena is infamous around these partsLena is infamous around these parts

this is the most stupid thread I ever read

chicagotownhoney you really must be a retarded twat to be jealous of men...they are pussies !!! they can't give you what you want !! they're just kittens saying sweet words and leaving. no violent sex, nothing ! got bored out of my mind last night, found this club on wentworth Mews called backstreet cruise bar. I thought why not try a sauna gay place, dive in and make rude remarks about them been fagots and unable to reproduce so they get pissed off and take me hard like "YOU THINK I CAN'T REPRODUCE MYSELF FAT SLUT" and loading me, but they just laughed and ignored me !!!!!

fuck men fuck all men fuck you fuck you pussies children loosers moron my last girlfriend had more balls than all of you pussies kitten idiots unable to make a girl come
Lena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:36 AM   #60
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Who cares about making a girl come anyway? If that's your priority for judging men, you're on the wrong website girly.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote