Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-31-2009, 11:44 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Daughter's best friend (one victim)

I am a 39 year old single father. It was easier when my little girl was young, because I didn't think such dirty thoughts about her friends. But she grew up, and so did they. I would often find myself staring at them when they came over, thinking about doing things that I haven't done in a long time. It was hard because they came over so often, I never could get away from them. But now I finally have some privacy. My daughter is away for the weekend at her college orientation, and surely her friends won't be coming over.

I settle in my chair, hearing it groan under me. Still in shape, a fairly solid 245 of muscle. Cracking open a beer, I flick on the tv, getting ready to enjoy it without having my thoughts dragged into the gutter. Then the doorbell rings.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Marcie turned into her best friends driveway and stopped by the closed garage door. She grabbed her purse and got out the car closing and locking the door. Walking across the concrete to the front walk she pulled down the shorts that had ridden up over her slender thighs and straighten her blouse checking to make sure it was tucked in and all the buttons were buttoned. The top one kept popping open at the most embarrassing times.

She stopped at the front door and rang the bell. Marcie knew her friend was away for the weekend but she simply had to get back the books she needed to finish her report. Pushing aside her wavy blond hair, she peered through the window at the side of the door, hoping Shannon's dad was home.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Grimacing, I haul myself up out of the chair. I had expected to be able to relax, to spend time by myself. But that just can't happen for me. Muttering I press my eye to the peep hole in the door, half hoping it is a salesman that I can ignore. But it is Marcie. Jesus, it had to be her, the friend who I most desperately wanted. And now she's here, not giving me any peace.

Opening the door, I don't smile at her. Taking a swig of my beer, I stare at her. "She's not here you know. It's just me."
Old 09-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #4
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Taking half a step back Marcie looked up at the man blocking the doorway. She had always been a little afraid of Shannon's dad. He wasn't mean or anything but he alwasy seemed to be glaring at her and the rest of Shannon's friends. Shannon just shrugged it off, telling her friends not to worry.

"I know, Mr. Turner, and I'm sorry to bother you," she said, her dark blue eyes looking up at him, "but I lent Shannon some books the other day and she forgot to give them back to me. I really need them. Could I please go up to her room to get them?" Marcie's hands nervously twisted the strap of her purse hanging over her shoulder.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I can see the nervousness, or maybe it is fear in her eyes. Twisting the purse strap, twisting on the step and avoiding direct eye contact. I know that Shannon's friends never liked me, but I didn't care. THey make me to horny to be nice to them. Especially Marcie, innocent little Marcie.

I step back with a sigh, letting her in the house. But I decide that she won't be leaving for awhile. "Do you know where they are, or am I going to have to look for them?" My eyes dart quickly to her top, which has just fallen slightly open.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
Someone's Kitten

Marcie squeezed past Shannon's dad being careful not to touch him and walked over to the stairs.

"No... N-no... Mr. Turner," she stammered, her voice a little squeeky, "I know right where they are. Where Shannon always leaves her books." I hope that's were they are she thought to herself. She didn't want to have to spend time looking for them.

She turned and quickly ran up the stairs to Marcie's room, anxious to get the books and get out of the house as soon as she could.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

She squeezes past me, and for a second I can feel her young body pressed up against me. As she runs up the stairs I shudder in pleasure at the memory of it. Impulsively I reach over, flicking the lock on the door. Draining the last of my beer, I start to climb the steps after her. My breathing is heavy with excitement.

Turning a corner, I see her bent over picking up the books. I groan staring at her ass, "You know, I have wanted to fuck you for years."
Old 09-05-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
Someone's Kitten

Startled by the sound of his voice, Marcie yelped and turned toward the door of Shannon's room, her books held tight against her chest. She could feel herself turning red all over but pretended she didn't hear what Shannon's dad said.

"M-mr. Turner. I... didn't hear you there." She looked at the man, the very big and angry man, standing in the doorway and started to shake.

"I... I... I found the books, here by Marcie's desk," she said clearly frightened now. "I'll just go and you can go back to what you were doing. I'm sorry I bothered you."

She took a step forward but Shannon's dad didn't move. He just stood there staring at her with a look on his face that scared her half to death.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #9
Someone's Kitten

No matter which way she turned Marcie couldn't get away from Mr. Turner's sour breath. His lips rubbed so hers he was grinding the inside of her mouth against her teeth and he kept trying to stick his tongue in there. She was afraid to open her mouth to scream, afraid his tongue would get in.

She kept trying to push him off her until she suddenly felt his hands trying to open her shorts. Marcie shoved her hands down between their bodies, grabbing at his fingers and prying them away from the button and the zipper. The last thing she wanted in the world was for him to touch her down there.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel your fingers slowly prying mine off your clothing. A desperate attempt to delay the inevitable. Not taking my lips off yours, continuing the crushing kiss, I growl deep in my throat. Letting go, my hands come up, my head pulls back. Slapping you across the face again, twice this time. As you gasp in pain, I rip down your shorts, pushing them past your knees.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #11
Someone's Kitten

Marcie saw the slap coming this time but that only seemed to make the pain worse. The second slap nearly knocked her unconscious. Her ears were ringing and her face felt like it was on fire. She put her palms on her bruised face, forgetting about the hand pulling on her shorts.

She was sobbing from shock and pain and fright when she suddenly realized he had managed to get her shorts down around her legs and started kicking, trying to connect with him, to make him stop. She felt her foot hit something solid and before she could think she pulled her foot back and kicked as hard as she could.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:07 AM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

I barely see your foot lashing out, but I manage to react in time. Pulling my hips to the side, and getting my arm down. Too close, but no harm done. My hands grab your knees, pushing them down, pinning them to the bed. Can't have a repeat of that. Then my teeth clamp down on your lower lip, biting hard.

Grinding my hips against yours, getting myself ready for the rape. "Little whore, you always were trying to grab my attention with those slutty clothes you wore. Now you've got it, and you fight me?"
Old 09-15-2009, 04:14 PM   #13
Someone's Kitten

She knew her foot had made contact but before Marcie could figure out if she'd hurt him he pinned her legs to the bed. She was squirming to get free when a searing pain shot through her. He had bitten her lip and she could feel blood dripping onto her chest and taste it inside her mouth.

She was afraid to move her head, afraid he'd hurt her worse. She pushed half-heartedly at his chest, worried that if she pushed too hard he'd tear her lip.

Marcie felt him shift his body and press against her belly. She began trembling violently, he was so hard and so big. And she knew. She knew he was going to hurt her. Hurt her worse than he already had and she probably wouldn't be able to stop him. But she knew she had to try.

Marcie took a deep breath, reached up and dug her nails as hard as she could into his face and dragged the all the way down to his chin.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 PM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

The nails leave a five streaks of pain across my face. Pulling my head back, howling in pain. Blinking rapidly trying to regain my bearings. I keep my knees on your thighs out of instinct. Pinning you down with my weight. My voice is loud, booming in the room. "You fucking little bitch! I should kill you for that." I hit you across the face again, a closed fist this time.

My hands close tightly around your wrists, I can feel your wrist bones sliding under your slender body. Using my knees to push your legs apart. One violent thrust forward and I am inside.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:25 AM   #15
Someone's Kitten

The blow stunned Marcie and she lay beneath him moaning: "No, Mr. Turner. No," over and over. There was no part of her that didn't hurt and she began to wish he would just do what he wanted to do an let her go.

Then she felt the burning pain between her legs when he thrust himself into her, tearing her and making her feel like he was splitting her open. She turned her head, bit down on the good side of her lower lip and cried.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:04 AM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

Yes, finally, I am doing what I have wanted for so long. Fucking one of the little tarts who always come over to see my daughter. And it is my favorite, Marcie. Grunting like an animal I start to pump forward inside her. My tongue runs over her tits. "Tell me that you love it, slut. Tell me how good it feels."
Old 09-18-2009, 03:17 AM   #17
Someone's Kitten

The shock of having her best friend's father doing this to her was enough to keep Marcie quiet. She was still stunned by the punch he had thrown at her but the effect of that were wearing off and she could feel him. He was so big and he hurt her every time he pushed himself inside her. She just wanted him to stop.

"Mr. Turner, please," she whimpered , "don't do this Mr. Turner. No. Please." Sbe began to sob when she realized her only choice was to wait until he finished and he let her go.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

Marcie keeps whimpering underneath me, but is helpless to stop the assault. Her whole body is splayed beneath me for my attentions. CLosing my mouth around your nipple I suck at it hungrily, greedily. All the while continuing to destroy my daughter's friends once pristine body. Just feeling the warmth of her underneath me is spurring me on, making me go harder and faster.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:22 AM   #19
Someone's Kitten

Her complete helplessness scares her. Her body is completely under his, subdued by his. She's powerless to stop him. He can do anything to her he wants. All Marcie can move is her head and she rolls it back and forth on the bed moaning. "No, Mr. Turner. No. Don't do this. Please, Plea..."

She jerks to a stop and moans loudly when his mouth closes over her nipple and sucks at her. She can't explain it, she doesn't understand, but when he sucks on her, pulls at her nipple, she feels an answer pull deep in her belly and her back arches pushing her against his mouth.

"No...no...no...no...," she moans over and over, feeling that this is wrong, so wrong.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 09-19-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:28 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

Again and again, each time she whimpers no, I pound forward. My mouth continues to pull on her nipple, and I grunt out "yes... yes... yes." Sliding a hand up her body, wrapping it around Marcie's throat. "Wrap your legs around me, do it now." A quick squeeze to warn of the price for defiance.