Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #81
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

fuck off u little pussy
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:09 AM   #82
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl2 View Post
i have heard that certain guys want to fuck me. and have always laughed and thought they wouldnt know what to do with it. once in mexico i was really drunk in a bar with my husband and these two american guys folllowed me in to the bathroom, my husband saw this and walked in just as they walked in and they acted like they were in the wrong bathroom and left. i was in the stall already and heard talking but didnt know what happened until i came out and asked my husband.

i was on a trip with my girlfriends (without my husband) and we met more of our girlfriends. they were with their boyfriends and some other guys. well drinkinking all day and doing coke i was pretty screwed up and i went into the hotel room to use the bathroom. one of the guys came with me ( he was going to his room) well he pushed me in to my room and had my bathing suit bottoms off and would have raped me except my girlfriend was in the room bathroom and walked in yelling. he stopped , got up, and said it was my idea and left..

i didnt really think about putting myself in those situations. i just always thought thats what happens. growing up my girlfriends always talked about getting raped like it was no big deal. really i always thought that it was sexy that a guy would want to rape you.

i always thought that your rapist was someone you liked that couldnt take it anymore. he would rape you and hold you down and cover your mouth but then after that it would be alright . i never thought that it was really rape. rape was something that strangers did.

I know know that is totally wrong now but i still have fantasies i act out with my husband
But is it totally wrong - or were you more in tune with nature than most people?
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #83
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by margurl View Post
Oh come on now guys lets get a sense of reality here. I admire Lil-Macs defence of woman not to be blackmailed. However what Wayward is saying is what goes on in life.

Somebody once said this. " Men look for love so they can have sex, women have sex so they can be loved" How true that is. I bet that any genuine woman on this board can tell you a tale of being pressured or Blackmailed or God forbid forced into having sex. It is not pretty, it is not justified, but it is reality. No point in castigating Wayward for speaking of what a lot of men do.
oh gee, let's all clap for what a lot of men do. what's this genuine woman crap? genuine women = accepting reality of sex abuse. our gene pool is fucked.

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #84
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)

Now now, no in fighting children. This is just a thread to tell all of your near (self imposed) brushes. Still waiting to hear from that one girl who went out looking for it and found it in spades. . .no one? How disappointing I suppose.
timewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:18 AM   #85
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

truth is there was that time i found myself in a bad part of town, kicked out of the car by this guy that said he'd take me home from a party. i was a little drunk and a little high. all i had on was a cropped tank top (no bra), a pair of ultra low-rise tight ripped jeans (no thong) and i was in my bare feet. i got lucky cause it was so late, but i was terrified the whole time! i have to admit, the whole experience has fueled some pretty erotic and scary fantasies!
Old 10-12-2010, 03:09 AM   #86
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im sure Ive answered this thread ages ago? so the * so no girl got in spades* comment does not apply.

I could write a list of all the situations with sexual assault/peeping toms/stalkers I have created for myself but that would probably be very boring. I talked my way out of all but one of those situations, and that was the first time I had two men at the same time. After a few days I brushed it off, because I recognised my own active role in what happened and refused to be a victim.

I learnt a little lesson that day. Didnt really stop me though.

got nothing to do with being in a bad gene pool or anything. I do like myself alot and my life and do not have a death wish. Its just a lustful game of chase and dare I like to play and always have.

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #87
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
Im sure Ive answered this thread ages ago? so the * so no girl got in spades* comment does not apply.

I could write a list of all the situations with sexual assault/peeping toms/stalkers I have created for myself but that would probably be very boring. I talked my way out of all but one of those situations, and that was the first time I had two men at the same time. After a few days I brushed it off, because I recognised my own active role in what happened and refused to be a victim.

I learnt a little lesson that day. Didnt really stop me though.

got nothing to do with being in a bad gene pool or anything. I do like myself alot and my life and do not have a death wish. Its just a lustful game of chase and dare I like to play and always have.

would love to hear about the time you couldn't get away gaggirl. . .even if you take responsibility for it. . .
timewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:55 PM   #88
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo
Default Drunken nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by margurl View Post
Oh come on now guys lets get a sense of reality here. I admire Lil-Macs defence of woman not to be blackmailed. However what Wayward is saying is what goes on in life.

Somebody once said this. " Men look for love so they can have sex, women have sex so they can be loved" How true that is. I bet that any genuine woman on this board can tell you a tale of being pressured or Blackmailed or God forbid forced into having sex. It is not pretty, it is not justified, but it is reality. No point in castigating Wayward for speaking of what a lot of men do.
Don't mean to jump in on this thread so late, but someone bumped it, so oh well.

Yo check this out... you don't know Mac, so don't even talk about him. I read a few lines of your post, and I didn't even have to read the rest, cause clearly, you don't understand anything he said.

THIS IS A FANTASY SITE. Since you have no clue what fantasy means, I'll spell it out for you.

Fantasy: the power or process of creating especially unrealistic or improbable mental images in response to psychological need.

It is unrealistic to drug a girl, blackmail a girl, or rape a girl. For us, it is just a fantasy, and if someone wants to do that in real life, then they have a serious problem. The fact that it happens, doesn't make it right, and doesn't mean that we do it or accept it, cause we don't.

If you still post here, and have a problem with what I'm saying, find the rowdy room and start a thread, and I'll holla at you.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:58 AM   #89
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timewarrior View Post
Has anybody purposely put themselves in a position where rape could occur?
Well I hang out in a dark shady part of the park every night from mid spring to late fall hoping some hot young thing will walk by alone! Does that count?
Knottyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #90
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, that sounds about right.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:36 AM   #91
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default my reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Wayward, if what you are telling us is that you are actually blackmailing someone for sex then you need to pack up your kit and head for the door.

Blackmail is a crime...
Blackmailing someone for sex is rape...

Seems to me you are so far across the fantasy line you cant even see it anymore.
For what it is worth, I don't think that the original poster meant to imply that he (she?) did anything to this person. Just that it was a turn-on that she gave him very sensitive information and joked about him using it to force something out of her (a great fantasy). The fact that they've broken up makes him wonder if she regrets telling him, in case he tries now to take her up on her original (harmless) dare. Again, to me, just a fun fantasy.

Being very new here, I am hesitant to even put in my two cents. I do so because I sometimes find all this very confusing, as I am sometimes shocked about the things that are discussed, and other times am shocked that someone is reprimanded for saying something I find very innocuous. I guest it is the nature of the beast with a board like this.

Not trying to start trouble... honest
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #92
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl2 View Post
i have heard that certain guys want to fuck me. and have always laughed and thought they wouldnt know what to do with it. once in mexico i was really drunk in a bar with my husband and these two american guys folllowed me in to the bathroom, my husband saw this and walked in just as they walked in and they acted like they were in the wrong bathroom and left. i was in the stall already and heard talking but didnt know what happened until i came out and asked my husband.

i was on a trip with my girlfriends (without my husband) and we met more of our girlfriends. they were with their boyfriends and some other guys. well drinkinking all day and doing coke i was pretty screwed up and i went into the hotel room to use the bathroom. one of the guys came with me ( he was going to his room) well he pushed me in to my room and had my bathing suit bottoms off and would have raped me except my girlfriend was in the room bathroom and walked in yelling. he stopped , got up, and said it was my idea and left..
Although I would certainly never advocate behavior like this, I find these brushes with disaster/danger (clearly an underestimate of the danger) a bit of a turn-on. Of course, if it was written in a context that the poster was traumatized for life by what happened, I would feel entirely differently.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #93
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eapenetret View Post
For what it is worth, I don't think that the original poster meant to imply that he (she?) did anything to this person.
Well if you look at the beginning of Lil-Mac's first sentence, it clearly says...

Quote:
Wayward, if what you are telling us...
Since he used the "if clause" he's saying, he's not sure, but is expressing his feelings towards the individual if what they are implying is that they will use what they know for blackmail purposes against that individual in the future.

With that being cleared up, you can express your opinion on the subject.

Quote:
Just that it was a turn-on that she gave him very sensitive information and joked about him using it to force something out of her (a great fantasy). The fact that they've broken up makes him wonder if she regrets telling him, in case he tries now to take her up on her original (harmless) dare. Again, to me, just a fun fantasy.
Interesting *strokes beard*

Quote:
Being very new here, I am hesitant to even put in my two cents. I do so because I sometimes find all this very confusing, as I am sometimes shocked about the things that are discussed, and other times am shocked that someone is reprimanded for saying something I find very innocuous. I guest it is the nature of the beast with a board like this.
I've felt that way at times too. We don't always agree on things, but as mature adults we can agree to disagree. Not that I have an opinion on the matter per se.

The only gripe I had was with some individual who tried to come at Mac sideways.

You on the other hand, was straight forward, and expressed your view in an intelligible fashion. That I can live with.

Quote:
Not trying to start trouble... honest
I know.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #94
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Actually what that person posted was pretty clear. I was only saying if to be polite. Assuming he was telling the truth and not just spouting a line of horsehocky then it is clear that he had blackmailed that girl for sex in the past and planned to keep doing for the foreseeable future.

I just hope that the girl at some point found the courage to call him on it. Tell a friend, family, police... something.

I know it makes for great fantasy, but that is where it needs to be left, strictly as fantasy. Let some asshole try to pull some crap like that with someone I love and I get wind of it. If the law didnt handle it then there are plenty of deep swamps in Florida where a body would never be found. Can anyone say "Gatorbait"!!
Old 11-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #95
eapenetret

Quote:
I know it makes for great fantasy, but that is where it needs to be left, strictly as fantasy. Let some asshole try to pull some crap like that with someone I love and I get wind of it. If the law didnt handle it then there are plenty of deep swamps in Florida where a body would never be found. Can anyone say "Gatorbait"!!
Actually, having something like that happen to my wife is one of my biggest fantasies (see "blackmailing into sex" thread) . Though, I have to admit that I would want it to sort of straddle the edge of her wanting/enjoying it, but also the blackmailer pushing her limits a little too far ...

Of course, if anyone actually did real damage to my wife. I'm there with ya.

(by the way, she knows and agrees with this fantasy stuff)
Old 11-18-2010, 03:58 PM   #96
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Come to think of it, it wouldn't make sense to do this, because you would just be teasing yourself, cause most likely what you are looking for, the way you are looking for it, will not happen.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #97
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

It would in my neighborhood!!
Old 11-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #98
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Well there you have it. All ladies looking for a good time, move to Mac's neighborhood.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:13 PM   #99
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Actually what that person posted was pretty clear. I was only saying if to be polite. Assuming he was telling the truth and not just spouting a line of horsehocky then it is clear that he had blackmailed that girl for sex in the past and planned to keep doing for the foreseeable future.

I just hope that the girl at some point found the courage to call him on it. Tell a friend, family, police... something.

U tell them Big Daddy Mac!!

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:51 AM   #100
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I was about 17 or 18, right before I got together with my husband, I hit a tiny bit of a reckless period. ( Nothing extreme. All in all, I've always been a good girl ) I decided to tempt fate one day, and I went walking at about dusk, alone, at a nearby lake close to where I live.
I didn't go there with the sole intent of finding trouble, but a tiny part of me hoped. I always enjoyed doing some walking and jogging, so I headed alone. It wasn't very long into my jog when I noticed three guys nearby their car. I shook my head to them in acknowledgement and kept running when I noticed that all three turned towards me and started to follow. At first I was turned on by the idea of what they might do if they caught me, but not very long after I realized they WOULD eventually catch me. They were closing speed quickly, and I suddenly realized not only how very stupid this idea was, but that I was alone out there and no one had any idea where I was.
I could easily disappear and no one would know exactly what happened. I could also catch some disease from one of them, or even get pregnant. They reality of the situation came crashing to me very quickly, and I have to admit I have never been more scared in my life.

Anyways, to make a long story short. I had never, ever run so fast in my life, and I was a marathon runner for a while. I was extremely lucky that back then I didn't lock my car, because quite frankly there was nothing to steal, and I was able to reach it and jump in before they could actually catch me. I locked the doors and immediately called my mother, although I did not tell her about the incident or she would have had a heart attack. When they saw me on the phone, they took off.

I have since learned that while I do have this fantasy. There is no way that I would ever purposely place myself in danger again to try and calm some of my curiosity. There are far too many risks involved that I am not willing to take.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote