Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-11-2009, 09:16 AM   #21
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this kind of thing is my idea of an extreme sport.

Have jumped alone into cars with strange men when thumbing a lift, turned up at drunken parties in a mini skirt with no other girls there, deliberately teased two stalkers Ive had, and teasing one unstable guy I know currently. (that pisses my man off though so Ive had to stop but it so tempting)

all the guys ive ever known have either been law abiding, or I have managed to talk my way out of the shit or Ive hoodwinked them and escaped or they have been drunk and fallen asleep before carrying otu what they threatened to do. well except for just once.

now i try to behave because Im married with kids and dont want to be chopped up somewhere or sold off (though I think Im a bit old for that now being in my dirty thirties) doesnt stop me craving the real deal though.. and putting myself into situations or circumstances where Im wide open for blackmail is still on my agenda to this day. amazingly everyone is just so well behaved!!!!

as for everyone else well there must be some kind of guardian angel watching over me. *pulls a feather out of his wing*
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #22
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually outside my husband, no one in my real life would ever have a clue I have this fetish. I'm one of those play it safe, in control by doing the smart thing, don't take risks people. When I go out in a bad neighborhood, I blend in. I wear old jeans and a t-shirt, walk like I know the neighborhood even if I don't, act like I'm never scared or nervous, and so on. Do nothing that would make me stand out.

I wouldn't play rape bait for strangers because it Russian roulette what you get. Do I want the strung out druggie hyped up on PCP coming after me (been there), or maybe the stalker I had for 6 months who I found out slept in the dumpster behind my apartment building (eeew!). And I certainly don't want to wind up a resident of the city morgue because I really did fight back.

I'm actually really scared of strangers in general, even the safe ones. I'm basically the Chi opposite. I'm actually so shy about my sexuality that my husband called it a "big step" when I started posting on here because I used to get scared of strangers even on the net. The thing is, the fear is the adrenaline rush and part of the turn on. A bigger turn on would be my husband deciding to punish me and arranging some stranger(s) to rape me. It's the only close to real scenario I can come up with where I wouldn't risk ending up in the hospital or morgue: maimed or killed just really isn't in my fantasy life.

Last edited by Fae; 10-15-2009 at 05:29 AM.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:34 AM   #23
slo18

slo18 has initial reputation

i have done some stupid shit in my life not never gone so far as to deliberately put myself in a position to be raped. the fantasy and rp world of it is so much better, i dont have to worry (as much) about std's and pregnancy. the men i have sex with know my fetishes, and for the most part share them. the worst thing i do is meet people from the internet alone, but even then its in public, and i have a safe call.
slo18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:03 AM   #24
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The best thing is knowing that there are crazy people out there and you would never know by looking at someone whether they are crazy or not.

I recieved an email from a friend and it was one of the forwards messages about warning and stuff. Here it is: (only a couple that really turned me on)

Because of recent abductions In daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to doin an emergency situation...

4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their chequebook, or making a list, etc..
DON'T DO THIS!)

The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go.

AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR ,

LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE..

If someone is in the car with a gun to your head, DO NOT DRIVE OFF,
Repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF!

Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car.
Your Air Bag will save you.

If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it . As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body
in a remote location.

5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:

A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor , and in the back seat

B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.

C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side... If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.

IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)

6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs.
Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. (This is especially true at NIGHT!)

8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic:

STOP

It may get you raped, or killed.

Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked 'for help' into his vehicle or with his vehicle,
which is when he abducted his next victim.

10. Water scam!

If you wake up in the middle
of the night to hear all your taps outside running or what you think is a
burst pipe, DO NOT GO OUT TO INVESTIGATE! These people turn on all your
outside taps full ball so that you will go out to investigate and
then attack.

Stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbours!

It was funny reading these, cause I actually go out and look for danger. If I see a guy sitting in a car next to my car, I get turned on...like damn, something can happen.

I love going out at night in empty parking lots and stuff like that. It is just a rush and it turns me on sexually, so why stop doing it?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:27 AM   #25
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chi, when you go out looking for danger have you ever found it? Have any of those situations you try to get yourself into ever panned out? I really have to wonder how much you'd be saying some of those things if you ever had to deal with the reality of the situations you're talking about putting yourself into. Like I said earlier, my fantasies don't include snuff or ending up seriously mutilated and if you're Really doing some of the things you talk about: you scare me girl.

I can like playing the fantasy. I can find a guy who shares my fetishes and play out any role he likes, but I've seen and been too close to the reality of what you're talking about. I hope there's something out there looking out for you because I'd hate to see a rape you'd enjoy turn into something far worse because you trolled for a real predator and actually found one.

Sorry to bring reality to a fantasy board but I've been reading your posts Chi, and I couldn't help but say something.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:17 PM   #26
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Chi, when you go out looking for danger have you ever found it? Have any of those situations you try to get yourself into ever panned out? I really have to wonder how much you'd be saying some of those things if you ever had to deal with the reality of the situations you're talking about putting yourself into. Like I said earlier, my fantasies don't include snuff or ending up seriously mutilated and if you're Really doing some of the things you talk about: you scare me girl.

I can like playing the fantasy. I can find a guy who shares my fetishes and play out any role he likes, but I've seen and been too close to the reality of what you're talking about. I hope there's something out there looking out for you because I'd hate to see a rape you'd enjoy turn into something far worse because you trolled for a real predator and actually found one.

Sorry to bring reality to a fantasy board but I've been reading your posts Chi, and I couldn't help but say something.

No I havent found it I think I'm doing something wrong. Maybe not teasing right. I do think however that I have a gaurdian angel. I must. I get myself into some pickles and I always end up ok.

Ok...last weekend. I had gone to this bar with abou 4 other girls. Anyhow, I had a little too much to drink, and it was getting late and the girls had to leave, but I told him I cant drive so I was going to lag behind and watch the band for a bit. So here I am sitting by myself of course of guys were going to come up to me. So these two white guys who looked so young were talking to us beforehand and noticed me when I was alone and started talking to me. I told them I was drunk and couldnt drive myself home and they asked. Then we started talking more and then they started telling me their stories about how they go out and tag team girls all the time. Then they even pulled out there phones and started showing me self pics of their penises. I was like oh shit, these guys are no joke!

I started talking to them, trying to get close on both of them, cause I like that, you dont have to pick just one. Anyhow...one of them was telling me that my mouth was writing checks that my ass couldnt cash, and I was like, you dont know me or what you would be missing. I was just teasing them. I had no intention of doing anything with them willingly. I just wanted to see how far I could take it.

Anyhow, they suggeted we all go somewhere and I said I had nowhere to go and the one guy said the back of his truck was big enough...as I was straddling his leg, I was telling him that I didnt know about all that and that they were crazy. I was just teasing. Finally I just decided to walk out and leave slowly, thinking they were going to follow me out, and the one guy told me to come back but I didnt. So I just walked out and drove my drunk ass home.

I must be doing something wrong. I pick and choose my situations though. I cant make a situation happen like I want it to happen.

As as for being killed or mutilated...thats just the chance you take in pursuit of your desires. I dont want it to happen, but I want the real rape...I mean, real for them and fantasy for me. How bad can an actual rape be if you want it though?
Old 10-18-2009, 11:01 PM   #27
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
No I havent found it I think I'm doing something wrong. Maybe not teasing right. I do think however that I have a gaurdian angel. I must. I get myself into some pickles and I always end up ok.

Ok...last weekend. I had gone to this bar with abou 4 other girls. Anyhow, I had a little too much to drink, and it was getting late and the girls had to leave, but I told him I cant drive so I was going to lag behind and watch the band for a bit. So here I am sitting by myself of course of guys were going to come up to me. So these two white guys who looked so young were talking to us beforehand and noticed me when I was alone and started talking to me. I told them I was drunk and couldnt drive myself home and they asked. Then we started talking more and then they started telling me their stories about how they go out and tag team girls all the time. Then they even pulled out there phones and started showing me self pics of their penises. I was like oh shit, these guys are no joke!

I started talking to them, trying to get close on both of them, cause I like that, you dont have to pick just one. Anyhow...one of them was telling me that my mouth was writing checks that my ass couldnt cash, and I was like, you dont know me or what you would be missing. I was just teasing them. I had no intention of doing anything with them willingly. I just wanted to see how far I could take it.

Anyhow, they suggeted we all go somewhere and I said I had nowhere to go and the one guy said the back of his truck was big enough...as I was straddling his leg, I was telling him that I didnt know about all that and that they were crazy. I was just teasing. Finally I just decided to walk out and leave slowly, thinking they were going to follow me out, and the one guy told me to come back but I didnt. So I just walked out and drove my drunk ass home.

I must be doing something wrong. I pick and choose my situations though. I cant make a situation happen like I want it to happen.

As as for being killed or mutilated...thats just the chance you take in pursuit of your desires. I dont want it to happen, but I want the real rape...I mean, real for them and fantasy for me. How bad can an actual rape be if you want it though?
wussup chi !

Reading ur post it occurred to me that you wont ever really get what you want because to be a real rape requires lack of your consent and really and truly you are actually consenting (albeit without the offenders knowledge). Therefore you can never really have - what you would you classify as *real rape* and all the horror that is associated with that. Its a bit like wanting to know how Death feels ??

btw - u owe me a tit pic !

Last edited by MADDOGMCMANAMAN; 10-18-2009 at 11:03 PM.
MADDOGMCMANAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:39 AM   #28
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess as a teen I did put myself in some pretty dangerous situations. But then I was off my head half the time.
The way I met my husband was completely risky, and deep down I was hoping that was going to turn nasty. At the time I didn't care if he mutiliated me, buried me in the woods etc etc...

But now I have a sensible head on. I do dress how I like when I'm out, but then I surround myself with people I know, and rarely venture off into dangerous places. I wouldn't say I've put myself into 'that' position since I met my husband - quite lucky he's the kind of man he is really otherwise I might not be posting here now.

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:05 AM   #29
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae
That's quite alright, Fae. However futile it may be there'll always be a gentle mind coming along trying to talk seriously with ChiTownHoney about these issues.

How does it go?
"God watches over fools" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
Well, tell us when you find out.
I actually do still wish you never have to find out.
Of course the paradox of your "fantasy" is a conundrum not to be solved easily. How can a rape occur as long as YOU want it? After all rape means there's a person who doesn't want it to happen ...

You seem to be smart enough to know how and where to get raped. But then again many people know how to commit suicide effectively and yet they still "fail". Mostly because in the end they desire something utterly different.
You might want to consider that's possibly the case with you as well.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:26 PM   #30
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)

Wow, this old thread of mine is still active? Man, I was hoping ChI had been thoroughly taken by now. . .shame about those two guys. . .
timewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:21 AM   #31
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Near-rape from a guy's experience

It was 1970--maybe 71. I was in-and-out of love with this beautiful, religious blue-eyed brunette. Not very bright intellectually, but soooo sweet, feminine, aristocratic, and virginal! I was fickle and had an on-and-off romance with her. We'd get to petting and then she'd put on the brakes. After a few sessions, I'd kind of break up. Then start dating her.

I figured fucking her would make or break the relationship. I asked her out to a fancy dinner date in the exurbs. We ate, then I wanted to take her to a nice quiet place for carseat necking. But I was planning on raping her. I was a Viet vet (might try PTSD as an excuse/defense), she really loved me (I anticipated willing victim status), my parents were VERY promininent in our religion. I figured I could get away with it, except for some local scandal.

She was wearing a sleevless, red silk full-skirted dress--so classy!--sheer organza drifting over shimmering satin. And I have such a thing for silk!

I had long, thin, nylon cording, scissers, a gag, a blanket, and a great isolated location off on an isolated country road.

I was going to go to her side of the car, open the door, and loop her left wrist with the cord. Then snag her right wrist, tie them together, and pull her out of the car. Then I'd pull her out of the card, and throw the line over a tree limb, and hang her there for a bit. I'd enjoy fonding her, lifting up her dress, and cutting away her pantyhose and whatever else she had down there. The gag was more to protect me from her begging and pleading.

The girl was passive in temperment. I probably could have gotten away with it. But I had this vision of her, lying on the blanket, curled up in a ball, crying and out of control--just hysterically crying and asking me, "How could you have done this? How could you?...."

We had a nice moonlit drive in the country, necked at an overview of a reservoir, and then I drove her home. She eventually married a guy from Texas and is, I hope, still happily married.

Last edited by prey4me; 10-20-2009 at 04:24 AM.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:23 AM   #32
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
It was 1970--maybe 71. I was in-and-out of love with this beautiful, religious blue-eyed brunette. Not very bright intellectually, but soooo sweet, feminine, aristocratic, and virginal! I was fickle and had an on-and-off romance with her. We'd get to petting and then she'd put on the brakes. After a few sessions, I'd kind of break up. Then start dating her.

I figured fucking her would make or break the relationship. I asked her out to a fancy dinner date in the exurbs. We ate, then I wanted to take her to a nice quiet place for carseat necking. But I was planning on raping her. I was a Viet vet (might try PTSD as an excuse/defense), she really loved me (I anticipated willing victim status), my parents were VERY promininent in our religion. I figured I could get away with it, except for some local scandal.

She was wearing a sleevless, red silk full-skirted dress--so classy!--sheer organza drifting over shimmering satin. And I have such a thing for silk!

I had long, thin, nylon cording, scissers, a gag, a blanket, and a great isolated location off on an isolated country road.

I was going to go to her side of the car, open the door, and loop her left wrist with the cord. Then snag her right wrist, tie them together, and pull her out of the car. Then I'd pull her out of the card, and throw the line over a tree limb, and hang her there for a bit. I'd enjoy fonding her, lifting up her dress, and cutting away her pantyhose and whatever else she had down there. The gag was more to protect me from her begging and pleading.

The girl was passive in temperment. I probably could have gotten away with it. But I had this vision of her, lying on the blanket, curled up in a ball, crying and out of control--just hysterically crying and asking me, "How could you have done this? How could you?...."

We had a nice moonlit drive in the country, necked at an overview of a reservoir, and then I drove her home. She eventually married a guy from Texas and is, I hope, still happily married.
I commend you, Sir.. that must have taken some serious willpower

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:45 AM   #33
fatalerrror

fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fatalerrror

As a young naive young teen couple we unwittingly placed ourselves in a situation that resulted in a rape...

Months later and not so naive all our atempts to recreate or experience a similar event failed.

Aint life a bitch sometimes
fatalerrror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:47 AM   #34
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, tell us when you find out.
I actually do still wish you never have to find out.
Of course the paradox of your "fantasy" is a conundrum not to be solved easily. How can a rape occur as long as YOU want it? After all rape means there's a person who doesn't want it to happen ...

You seem to be smart enough to know how and where to get raped. But then again many people know how to commit suicide effectively and yet they still "fail". Mostly because in the end they desire something utterly different.
You might want to consider that's possibly the case with you as well.
You might be right about this. I cant get myself raped where I'm located, at least not the 'way' I want, I think its very safe here, which is why I play with fire..maybe . However, theres been times when I was in Mexico where the guys would try to trick me to go somewhere secluded with them. I mean, you wouldnt believe how many times this happens, not a safe place for women! I always declined, even though it was a perfect situation in my head. Hmmmm....

I think the difference between me and other people is that a person sees a dangerous situation in their head and is turned on. I see a dangerous situation and I'm turned on. You imagine a car following you but would be terrified if it really happens.. If I see a car following me I like it and get disappointed when they turn off on a street
Old 10-27-2009, 05:22 AM   #35
Jaozi

Jaozi Level 1 (100+)Jaozi Level 1 (100+)

Heh, a really old thing and technically on the age barrier for you American prudes (hah, the legal age for sex in my country is 16! Take that!)

Ok, so I pretty much knew that I was into "being used" and "roughed up" at least since high school, and I think I've been getting into it even earlier, so being the long haired geeky kid of the math major class (about 90% male class) I was subject to a bit of friendly bullying. Nothing serious, like doing me any damage, more like some verbal jabs, an occasional shove, stuff like that, plus I did bite back on occasion XD . Well at some point around the time when the hormones are at their topmost (somewhere in the 16-18 range, 3rd or 4th high school grade around here) there have been quite a lot of "queer" and "fag" stuff in the air, including some items from the "wanna blow me?" list.

Long story short, this made me oh so horny, I started lagging in the showers after PE, hanging around the guys when they got somewhat tipsy and filling my jokes with innuendo and challenges to their manhood (like when I jabbed back after they made fun of me I made fun of their assumed size or lack of ability), being dragged into the showers and then having to service the guys from my class became one of my most prominent fapping fantasies.

Right now I don't really try stuff like going to dangerous places, and am getting awfully stressed and not at all turned on when I so much as suspect that someone could be trailing me, a lot of my rape fantasies involve people I know or have seen and I'm more into "punk" than "muscle" type when imagining my rapists. I guess that's because I'm really into stuff like molesting, verbal abuse, forced to service, cloth tearing and bondage rather than actual physical pain or violence. Since I knew the guys from my class I always imagined they would be more focused on getting their pleasure rather than hurting me. I mean, seriously, even if the faggot bashers were actually into forcing me into something first they could very well crack my ribs with a baseball bat and leave me bloody in the street, a definite no-no in my book.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:25 AM   #36
fatalerrror

fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fatalerrror has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fatalerrror

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Hey Chi, why don't you get a t shirt printed with

RAPE ME NOW

On it

See if that'll work

Or better, run topless, with it written in body paint...

...with your hands cuffed by your back and holding a $100 note between your teeth... that'd even encourage a bunch of tramps to get off their lazy asses... and buy em a couple of bottles of booze and smokes for afters...

fatalerrror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #37
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have always hung out with nothing but guys. I used to go to alot of house parties. There would be maybe one or two other girls. One night I was the only girl left. I downed some pills infront of the guys (I knew them all well, went to school with them) and drank tons of vodka.

The thing is the pill were not anything that would hurt me. But I let them think that they were. And I can drink anyone under a table. However I told them I did not feel well and I was going to go lay down. I went to the back bedroom hiked my skirt to where you could see what i was working with and pretended to be passed out.

Many of my friends opened the door and looked in. only a few took what I was giving.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:45 AM   #38
IndianKid

IndianKid has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney

All these posts by women prove that most men are actually very nice. My faith in humanity has been restored.
IndianKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:33 PM   #39
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
You might be right about this. I cant get myself raped where I'm located, at least not the 'way' I want, I think its very safe here, which is why I play with fire..maybe . However, theres been times when I was in Mexico where the guys would try to trick me to go somewhere secluded with them. I mean, you wouldnt believe how many times this happens, not a safe place for women! I always declined, even though it was a perfect situation in my head. Hmmmm....

I think the difference between me and other people is that a person sees a dangerous situation in their head and is turned on. I see a dangerous situation and I'm turned on. You imagine a car following you but would be terrified if it really happens.. If I see a car following me I like it and get disappointed when they turn off on a street
Chi...you and i are so similar when it comes to this sort of thing.
At about 16, in the months after having been raped for real, I developed a habit of putting on revealing clothing in the middle of the night, sneaking out of my parent's house and just wandering the deserted streets aimlessly, hoping, scared.
I remember feeling desperately alone and unhappy one night, and after my friends had gone to bed, snuck out of their house and wandered over to the nearby bridge, sat on the railing, placing myself conspicuously under a steetlight which was right at the edge of an unlit park. I looked down at all the cars passing by, writing in my diary for hours.
I remember writing,
"Save me or rape me. I don't care which."
The desire for rape was like a desire for suicide, without actually having to die.
And even though rape would have meant hatred and violence, it would also have been human contact...I was just so emotionally scarred that I hated gentle human contact...it had to hurt....I wanted to reach out, and the thought of getting raped was the only option that seemed satisfying.

Luckily nobody ever did hurt me (at least, not during my midnight walks when I was actually looking for trouble...only when I was genuinely not expecting/wanting any trouble...but that's another story).

I still get the urge to do stupid things.
Recently I got an email from a guy who said he was "into rape fantasies, but wanted to meet the kind of girl who wouldn't report him if he raped her for real".
This guy set some serious alarm bells off in my head, funnily enough.
And a part of me is still tempted to go and meet him, because he seems dangerous for real.
But I won't.
Rape causes unbearable guilt and shame even under normal circumstances....if I had to live with myself in the knowledge that I had intentionally orchestrated my own rape, the sexual guilt and self-loathing would be so intense that I'm not sure I'd survive.

Seriously, Chi, I know what you mean...the threat of real danger is an incredible aphrodisiac, like nothing else...
But living with the trauma of rape is just as painful for us pervs as it is for other women ....more so in some ways, because we have that extra feeling of guilt (however undeserved it might be).

So as tempting as it is to put myself in harm's way, I have outgrown that impulsiveness...because ultimately, I want to become stronger, to survive, to come to terms with these dark desires and learn to be strong enough that I can enjoy them in a safe setting with someone who understands these needs.
(And trust me, these people do exist. They are few and far between...but there are men who understand that for some of us, it's a lot less to do with "kinky bedroom stuff" and a lot more to do with an obsession, a constant mentality. There are men who think the same way, on the opposite side of the equation. And I'm not talking about actual rapists. I mean guys who respect women, but also respect that some women need to be used and abused and treated like fucktoys. It's much healthier to search for these rare types than to seek out cheap thrills which, in the long run, will only add to the problem).

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.

Last edited by cryptic; 11-18-2009 at 02:44 PM.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:17 AM   #40
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I´ve read the posts here and I´d like to say something.
I suffered an attempted rape in my way back home from high school when I was 16. I was an ugly duckling those days and that was the first time a man touched me and kissed me. I felt confused about it. I wished to be raped if it was the only way a boy put his eyes on me. But after all, I was scared about being hurt, so I did not put myself in a dangerous situation.
I had to go through the place I was attacked every day. I remembered the attack every day. A few times I went to the exact place where I was ravished. If someone came, I run away. I didn´t know if I wanted to be raped or not. Fortunately I wasn´t.
Today I still fantasize about that attack would have ended in rape. I get excited thinking about my own rape. And I get excited thinking in real life situations that could end in rape. Even I wish to be raped. But then I think it twice and decide I´m not going to take risks of being hurt.
I love to be an object of desire for men, and fantasize about being raped, but I won´t be able to put myself in a real dangerous place.