Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-29-2009, 12:49 AM   #1
NuclearGirl

NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)
Default Fun 'n' games (open)

It was Tara's first major assignment on the job. She had been working for a major newspaper for over five months now, and she was finally getting a chance to prove herself. The story would be on a highly dangerous gang that was beginning to terrorize a local city, and today she was supposed to meet one of her contacts in the heart of this wild city.

She nervously tucked several strands of her long blonde hair behind her ear and took a deep breath as she parked her car beside a surprisingly massive house where her source had told her to meet him. Grabbing her notepad, cellphone, and a pen, she shakily stepped out of the car, trying to appear confident and professional. "I can do this," she thought to herself. "It's no big deal. I won't screw up this story. I won't." Slamming the car door shut, she looked around for the man she was supposed to meet. No one. Maybe he was late? She leaned against her car and waited.
NuclearGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

He watched her from afar, just observing her, seeing if the intel he had been given matched with what his own eyes told him, and it did. He just sat there, in his non descript saloon car, he smiled, fifteen years since he had left Britain, and he still couldn’t bring himself to use words like sedan, and as for soccer, he shook his head, back to work, and looked back at the young girl.

Blonde, pretty, looks like she has a nice body under her clothes, breaking her would be fun.

James Goodfellow, well that was the name on his passport now, had been since the mid 90’s when he had to leave his native Essex (the UK one) for these sunny climes after killing three drug dealers in a country lane, they had even made a couple of movies about it. It didn’t know what made him laugh more, the fact that they had got it completely wrong in the films, that northen git Sean Beans atrocious attempt at an estuary English accent, or that two other muppets were serving time in one of her Majesties hotels for the crimes.

Still too work, he whispered something to the driver, and after the nodded reply, left the car.

Approaching the woman, he slowly checked out his surroundings, seeing no-one around he quietly pulled his Sig from the back of his jeans, aimed it at her and said

“Waiting for me?” Smiling at her shocked expression, as the car quietly pulled in front of her

“Get in”...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:51 AM   #3
NuclearGirl

NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)NuclearGirl Level 8 (800+)

She simply stood there mutely for several seconds, a stunned expression on her face as she stared at the weapon as if transfixed. Finally, a look of terror washed over her features as she realized what was going on. Every single fiber of Tara's being screamed at her to run as fast and as far as she could an never look back. But one look at the man's face and she instantly knew two things about him: 1. he had used a gun before and 2. he wouldn't hesitate to use it on her.

Her throat was bone-dry as she swallowed, her heart pounding in her ears, making thinking difficult. "Ok," she whispered. "Ok, easy now." Shaking, she opened the car door and stepped inside.

All she could do was hope that he hadn't seen her cell phone--it would likely be her only chance of escape if something went terribly wrong. Her blue eyes snuck a peek up front at the car's digital clock. It was 1:30. She was supposed to meet her boyfriend for dinner at 5:00. If he didn't hear from her by then, he would know that something was up.

But what would happen to her before then?
Old 08-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

James watched with satisfaction the fear in the girl’s eyes as she looked at the gun and then got in the car. Pulling out his phone, ensuring he was out of earshot, he quickly made a call to arrange to have her car removed and scrapped. Once the call was over he jumped in the back of the car.

“Okay darling, here’s how it works. You sit there looking pretty, don’t speak, don’t move and definitely don’t try to make any signals to anyone. Break these rules and I will shoot you, got it? Now hand me your phone, there’s a good girl” Once she had handed over the phone, he worked his way through the phonebook, finding her boyfriends number and sent him a text.

Sorry hun, there’s a break in the story and I won’t be around for a while. Love you xx

As he sent the text, he signalled to the driver to move off. Once the text had gone, he removed the sim card and broke it in half.

The car drove out of the residential suburbs, through the more dangerous areas and then through the back alleys of the city. Twisting and turning, switching back on its journey, the ex KGB driver, borrowed from the local Russian mafia, ensured that they were not being followed.

After a couple of hours of this the car pulled into a warehouse, parking next to a battered panel van. James jumped out, grabbed the girl and pulled her from the car, pushing her hard against the side of the van, knocking the wind from her, allowing him to tie her wrists and ankles with some cable ties, he gagged and then blindfolded her, pushing her into the darkened interior of the van.

He went to the front of the van, and pulled off some money to pay Sergei, the driver “here you go, a grand as agreed” and with that, Sergei ambled out of the building, leaving James alone with the girl.

Jumping in the front seat of the van, he backed out and continued the journey, heading further out of the city, eventually finishing at an abandoned meat packing plant on a soon to be demolished industrial estate just of the freeway.

Pulling inside, he parked as far inside as possible, then grabbing the girl from the back, he hung her on one of the meat hooks, pulling of the hood and removing the gag.

“Okay darling this can go one of two ways. My employer needs information. Tell me quickly and you will be unharmed, the harder you make it, the more damage I will do to you? So what is it to be”

He leaned back against a table and waited for a response...
Old 08-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #5
NuclearGirl

She tried to scream for help through her gag as she felt herself being picked up bodily from the back of the van. Her petite body writhed in James’ grip, trying desperately to free herself, and terrified at the thought of what was going to happen to her now. But her captor’s grip held and it wasn’t long before she was being hung by the cords that bound her wrists on a meat hook, her bonds biting cruelly into the delicate flesh of her wrists.

When her hood and gag were finally removed, Tara shuddered at the sight of the abandoned packing plant. It looked like something out of a horror movie, and she was completely helpless for keeping thoughts of murder and rape from scurrying through her brain.

A dry sob shook through her, and at the sound of her captor’s voice, tears of horror began to trickle down her face.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about! I’m just a reporter!” She said, her voice wavering. “Let me go right now or I’ll see to it that you rot in prison! I’ve done nothing to deserve this!”
Old 08-31-2009, 05:48 AM   #6
pervipete

James just impassively watched her as she cried, that’s good he thought, the crying will tire her out, lower her resistance. Letting her cry for a moment, knowing that the less he spoke to her, the more terrifying it was, he picked up his phone and rang his employers “I’ve picked up the package” he listened for a while and then “depends on how fragile it is. But they always break in the end.” And with that he finished the call.

He picked up a pair of bandage scissors from the table and walked towards her. As he got closer he saw her flinch, her eyes showing fresh fear, steadying her with one hand as he cut away her out clothes, admiring her body, a smile on his face, hoping that she would fight so that he could get to play.

Once her top and jeans were removed, we walked away, putting down the scissors, leaving her hanging there in just her bra and knickers.

“Your arms and shoulders must be aching. Answer my questions and I will let you go. Who is your contact, who is helping you, how are you getting your info. All we want is a name, that’s all. One little name, and all this will be other” he said as turned to her, a pair of long ropes in his hand.

He walked back to her, kneeling down behind her, he tied a rope to each ankle, and the other ends to pulleys attached hooks. Breaking the tie, he stood up, and pulled the ends of the rope, force he girls ankles apart.

Once he had finished, he started to run his hands over her body, taking in the feel of the young, smooth, flesh, roughly squeezing her breasts, the cheeks of her ass, touching her pussy through her knickers.

Walking back to the table, he picked up a riding crop, “well? Are you going to answer?”
With that we started to walk towards the girl...