Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Revenge.

We see here a lot of talk about rape. Fantasy from both sides. We even had a real rape thread here although it is a long time since I noticed that. What if though someone were raped? Your mother , sister, daughter , wife, friend. Or a male family member? What do you do if you had that attackers fate in your hand? Do you allow the law to take its course and hope the law can satisfy you? Or do you take the law in to your own hands?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No question the law would be my own law and justice would be mine. My justice would be the long, slow and painful type.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
alphie112

alphie112 has initial reputation

I'd rape the rapist.

But seriously I actually had a dream about this when I was like 16 (with my sister being a victim), one of the only dreams I can remember and extremely vivid. I don't usually put much stock in these things but that dream really helped me to grow up and put my fantasies clearly in a place in my head where they would only ever be that.

Last edited by alphie112; 03-27-2014 at 07:32 AM.
alphie112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #4
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Did you ever see the movie " I Saw the Devil"? Great flick. It's South Korean. Very vengeful. Very twisted. Good stuff.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:37 AM   #5
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok this is where i could come across as sounding very twisted.

Rape the closest person to them as you make them watch?

When the person closest to them struggles, torture the person forced to watch without hesitation or mercy ,instead.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:34 AM   #6
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have already told other people my revenge story so I may as well air it here a well.

When I was first raped I was young and I buried it. When I found out I couldn't concieve a baby without extensive and expensive medical help as a direct result of that rape, I got mad and set into motion my revenge. How?

I started by bettering myself. I wanted a baby someday after all, which meant I needed money. So I went to school and eventually got my M.Econ degree. (I also met a wealthy man but I was already on my way to my own wealth before we met. I took a pay cut to work for him in fact but the benefits are far more exciting.)

As for my rapist... I have networked so extensively and I sit on so many trustee boards that I have effectively ruined any chace for promotions he may have had. I have made sure that banks consider him a bad risk for loans. I flaunt my status in front of him every chance I get and while I am still attractive he gets fatter and balder.

I have made him weak in the eyes of his friends and family. He can barely support himself. I have essentially emasculated him. He has asked me to stop. I remember begging him the same thing. I told him I would. If he gives me his balls. I would even pay for the surgery. After all he has kids and I don't.

He has yet to comply. But his parents family home is up for foreclosure soon and I always thought that would be a great place for a womens shelter. We shall soon see...

I was little when he raped me. Not even 5' tall yet. I am only 5'3" now and he is 6'6", yet I do believe he is now the smaller of us.

Last edited by lysyn; 04-27-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:31 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My revenge wasn't quite so finely tuned. Back in the day a bloke at a party tried to drag my then girlfriend out in to the back yard. She managed to get free and came and found me. So naturally I dragged him in to the back yard! I put him through a treatment that required an ambulance afterward, and I was told later a lengthy hospital stay. I doubt if he was able to father children afterward - extremely humiliating for a Spanish male I'd imagine. Two of his friends that tried to intervene also received beer bottles in the face, one from me and one from my friend. I hope he pisses in to a bag for the rest of his life.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-28-2012, 04:36 AM   #8
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

That would have been nice.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Yes well, I don't share. Other men need to keep that in mind if they want to mess with my girl.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

By the way Lysyn, do let us know when you set up that shelter!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
I have already told other people my revenge story so I may as well air it here a well.

When I was first raped I was young and I buried it. When I found out I couldn't concieve a baby without extensive and expensive medical help as a direct result of that rape, I got mad and set into motion my revenge. How?

I started by bettering myself. I wanted a baby someday after all, which meant I needed money. So I went to school and eventually got my M.Econ degree. (I also met a wealthy man but I was already on my way to my own wealth before we met. I took a pay cut to work for him in fact but the benefits are far more exciting.)

As for my rapist... I have networked so extensively and I sit on so many trustee boards that I have effectively ruined any chace for promotions he may have had. I have made sure that banks consider him a bad risk for loans. I flaunt my status in front of him every chance I get and while I am still attractive he gets fatter and balder.

I have made him weak in the eyes of his friends and family. He can barely support himself. I have essentially emasculated him. He has asked me to stop. I remember begging him the same thing. I told him I would. If he gives me his balls. I would even pay for the surgery. After all he has kids and I don't.

He has yet to comply. But his parents family home is up for foreclosure soon and I always thought that would be a great place for a womens shelter. We shall soon see...

I was little when he raped me. Not even 5' tall yet. I am only 5'3" now and he is 6'6", yet I do believe he is now the smaller of us.
There were two things in this world I was afraid of. Now there is three.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #12
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

Hell hath no fury like a... well.. you get the idea...
Old 08-05-2014, 04:22 PM   #13
ForceU2love

ForceU2love has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to ForceU2love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post

Is that a true story?
ForceU2love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:51 PM   #14
Drizzle

Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would rape someone from there family. A gang rape might be good enough revenge.
Drizzle is offline   Reply With Quote